Just One Bite Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm Hannah," said the ravishing long-limbed redhead who wrapped herself around Lydia as they sat face-to-face on wrinkled sheets. "We didn't think you'd mind if we warmed the bed up for you."

I grinned, catching the heavy hang of fresh sex in the air. "As long as it was just a warm-up."

"It was." Lydia sighed. "Now I'm all ready for you, baby."

"Undress me then." I said, making a demand that the women gladly responded to with greedy enthusiasm. Buttons popped off my shirt and hands jammed down my trousers, stripping me nude. Both women paid attention to my cock, which stiffened with their tongue lashes. "Yes that's it. I like that, it feels nice."

A particularly naughty, talented tongue covered my balls with spit and licked the spot behind them, stroking the sensitive ridge until it made me suck in my breath the intense pleasure I felt. I groaned, pushed them off me, but grabbed Lydia around the waist.

"Bad girl," I growled, nipping her earlobe.

"Are you going to fuck me hard now, Jude?"

"Yes, yes indeed."

I picked Lydia up and tossed her lightly onto the bed, and was immediately on her, spreading her thighs roughly. She was wet and ready enough for me, which was good since I wasn't about to stop for foreplay anyway. Bucking my hips, I penetrated her all the way in one thrust and plowed her pussy withnearly all my might. All my might would be a challenge for any immortal woman, let alone a mortal one. She thrashed around, gave me a moving target so I easily hit her g-spot and clit at the same time.

"Oh, my fucking god! I'm coming!" She trembled, flushed bright red. "H-how do-do you do that so fast?"

"It's a secret," smirking, I slowed the pace of my thrusts and leisurely slipped along her cum-slick passage.

Hannah joined us on the bed, "It's a good one too."

"She likes it in the butt, don't you, Hannah?" Lydia reached over and pinched the other woman's nipple until it was hard. "Tell Jude you want him to fuck your sexy ass with his big cock."

Hannah moaned, "Mmm-hmm," she rolled away, onto her knees as I continued to slice into Lydia's sopping wet snatch. Hannah sucked on her fingers, drooling spit and reached through her legs. I couldn't see what she was doing, but knew whatever she did felt good because her eyes glazed over with a dark lust. "Oooh, ya, can you fuck me good with your monster-sized dick of yours?"

Not one to be asked more than once, I pulled out of Lydia and pushed Hannah around so she faced the other way. She dropped down on her chest so her round rear poked deliciously out at me. That was when I saw what she was doing. She was fingering her own glistening pink hole, already getting herself ready for me, but it wouldn't be enough for what I had for her.

Panting with excitement, I threw Lydia a look. "Get me that bottle of Slippery Stuff in my bag over there in the corner."

"You come prepared, don't you?" Lydia smiled wickedly and scampered across the room to my suitcase, where she found the lubricant. "Can I put it on her?" Lydia was far kinkier than I originally thought.

I nodded to the blonde, but had an eye on the redhead as she swirled a finger around her little tight pucker. Lydia climbed back onto the king-sized bed and eagerly applied a few drops of the lubricant on the other woman's exploring fingers, which Hannah promptly slipped inside, burying three fingers up to her second knuckle into her ass.

Hannah hissed, "Oh fuck me in the ass, Jude, do it now. Please, please..."

Lydia lubed up my cock with the Slippery Stuff. Her hand gripped me firmly, slowly moving along the thick shaft. "Mmm, you're so hard, I want you again."

"That's enough," I said, chuckling, indicating Lydia's stroke and already thinking of her offer. The girl was nearly a nymphomaniac. "Thank you."

With Hannah and I greased up and hot for her ass, I positioned behind her and pulled her hands away so I could replace them with my aching cock. It pounded with the exquisite pressure of me holding back, not that I minded; two ladies to satisfy only doubled my pleasure in the end.

"Are you ready for this, darlin?" I asked.

"Quit teasing me. Yes, I'm ready!"

Grinning wickedly, I thwacked my dick on Hannah's round ass; she flinched, remembering just how big I was with the weight of it. I shifted, gliding my shaft along the line that divided her perfectly formed cheeks and then over the hollow of her back. For a moment, I rested there and listened to her breathing. She panted in anticipation, sucked her breath in with little excited gasps. Sliding back over her smooth curves, I spread her fleshy cheeks wide, and saw her clenching anus. She was a bit nervous, shaky-legged, but relaxed enough at the same time. I touched her with the tip of my slick cock and let her settle down before I slowly entered her.

"Oo-oo, I like that." Hannah called, her ass clamping down on me.

Hannah felt incredibly tight, but she opened up as I pushed forward, stretching her slowly until I was all the way in. I waited for a moment and let her adjust to me. Out of the corner of my eye, I caught Lydia playing with her pretty pussy while watching Hannah and me.

"Stop masturbating."

Lydia scowled, but obeyed.

"Instead, let Hannah's tongue do it for you." I smirked.

Smiling widely, Lydia moved to where Hannah could easily reach her and at once, the redhead muffed-dived the blonde. Now everyone in the threesome could enjoy the sex at once. Grasping Hannah's small hips, I began a slow, deliberate in and out action, fucking her with determination. It felt good for the both of us, the friction and heat of me thrusting into her. Hannah transferred the pleasure down the line to Lydia, who threw her head back and cried out while the other woman licked away at her pussy.

Sweat slid down the center of my back as I fucked her; her round fleshy cheeks jiggled with the force. It fascinated me to no end, watching my cock reappear and disappear into her lovely ass, all slick and shiny as I turned her inside out. Soon she groaned wetly against Lydia, who by now had come twice, and was experiencing a third. If anything turned me on more, it was the sexy sounds of someone enjoying their orgasm. The louder and enthusiastic it was, the hornier it made me. Lydia was fully aware of that and she howled, thrashed around as she climaxed again. It was too much for me, I couldn't hold back any more. I jerked Hannah back to meet my thrusts, fast and hard until I came. The sudden furious sex brought Hannah to her orgasm as well; I felt it, her ass clamping down, squeezing my spurting cock. I didn't want to, but I pulled out, and fell exhausted onto my back.

Whatever the reason she reappeared in my life, it must be something very serious, I thought. Shayne wasn't as covert as she wanted to be, I could sense it now as I rested, and watched the two women continue to pleasure each other. It was clear to me now that Lydia and Hannah were serving as Shayne's distraction while she did something she didn't want me to see and I let it happen.Good, so be it. I will know soon enough.

12