Just One Day

Story Info
What I would do if had you for just one day.
1.3k words
4.24
23.8k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You would come to the door, and before you knock it will open to show me standing there in a leather and vinyl get up. You reach out to touch me but I slap your hand away. I direct you to put on a collar and leash, and once on, I lead you to the bathroom, where the shower is steaming. I rip your clothes off, they're not needed anymore, and push you into the shower. The hot water quickly turns your skin red, almost to the point of producing blisters. Using the leash I pull you back out and leave you to stand dripping.

I notice a small pile of things on the floor and turn around to pick them up, resulting in my almost uncovered ass pointing in your direction and within your reach. You touch it lightly, unsure if you should, then realize you shouldn't have when your left cheek starts to sting from the slap you just received.

I hand you the cock cage to put on, you resist at first, then receive another sharp stinging slap. I shove the gag in your mouth and pull it tight. Your skin is still red from the shower, and your cheek is seemingly swollen.

I lead you to the living room, where the curtains are wide open. When you see that, you halt in your step with reluctance, then you stumble when I yank on the leash to get you moving again. At the window, you notice chains hanging down from the curtain rail on either side. Attached to the chains are leather bracelets. I strap you into the bindings, with your arms raised above you. Once that is complete, I get down on my knees and for a moment breath hot air on your caged penis. You squirm with uncomfortable thrill. I then grab your left ankle and quickly cuff it with the unpadded ankle cuffs linked on a chain attached on the floor behind the curtain, then do the same to your right. This leaves you with your feet approximately a meter apart, and nowhere to move. As I get up, I give your cheeks a squeeze, a lick, a bite then followed by a short hard slap. You jerk following a deep guttural moan.

I leave you chained up in the window for anyone who walks past to see. I sit on the couch behind you, and start a DVD up. When you hear the moans and groans and cheesy music of the porn, you try to turn around to see. You catch a glimpse of a sexy woman wearing a strap on just ram it straight into the male ass protruding towards her. A shudder and another moan escape you before you feel the cat o'nine caress your own ass. You quickly turn back to looking outside.

A few minutes later you succumb to the erotic noises echoing around you again, turning again to get a glimpse of the TV. Again your cheeks get whipped. You continue to defy though, getting another lashing. Still you keep your head and upper body turned toward the rest of the room. I ascend from the couch and you dare to look me in the eye.

I reach you and slap you on the same cheek as before for keeping eye contact. Your head falls down and to the front, noticing my new appendage in the process. I move closer to you, and you feel it brushing against your butt, you clench automatically. I grab your cheeks with both hands, and pull them apart, leaving your crack open for me to lick from the top to your balls. The chains jingle as you shudder in pleasure yet again, and you let out a long sensuous moan, kept from getting too loud by the gag still in your mouth.

I caress your ass cheeks with my tongue, and run it around your rim. You press your dick against the window, the cage making clinking sounds on the glass. Your moans are almost constant now, and come extra loud when my tongue penetrates your hole slightly.

I bring my face away from your butt, and give you a last slap before I get back on my feet. I bend over to release your ankles, then reach up over you to release your wrists, pressing my breasts into your face. When your hands are free, you reach for the lovely ladies that were just in your face. Again, you get another slap, and a jerk on the leash.

I tell you to get down on all fours, and drag you to the bedroom. Once there, I push you down onto the bed, straddle your chest and remove the gag. You open your mouth to say something, and I slap you again. To prevent you talking, I move from straddling your chest to sitting on your face. I move the strap on out the way a little, and you know what to do, and start to work magic with your now free mouth.

It doesn't take me long to gush over your face, the pillow is wet from the amount. I get off you and stand next to the bed. I adjust my cock and instruct you to suck it. You refuse, and I jerk the leash until my new dick is pushing against your lips. You reluctantly open your mouth and take it in. You start out not liking it, but when you start to close your eyes and moan as you took me in, I decided it was time.

I pull my add on out of your delicious mouth, and flip you over on the bed so you are on all fours. I go back to the tongue probing you had been enjoying in the lounge. It doesn't take long at all this time for your ring to loosen for my tongue, and as soon as it does, I slip in a finger, which is closely followed by another and another. I suck on your balls while I pump the three fingers slowly in and out your hole. I see you bite the pillow, and quickly pull my fingers out.

I hear you gasp into the pillow as I shove my rubber dick into you, I pump hard and fast into your ass, the friction and hearing your screams of painful pleasure get me off again. I thrust in and out, deeper with each stroke, and you shudder with one last scream before collapsing off your knees onto the bed proper.

You are too spent to move, so I throw you over onto your back. I uncage your cock, the device sticky. I take your cock into my mouth and suck and stroke until you are completely hard again. I move the strap on out the way again and climb onto your dick. I ride you slow to start with, speeding up, while masturbating my cock and pulling your hair.

I feel your balls against my ass begin to clench, and I grind into you one last time, and I scream in pleasure as you empty your load into my pussy.

I stay on top of you for a minute, to get my breath back, then climb off to begin cleaning your shaft of both our juices. It takes you a bit longer to get to attention this time, but I was still surprised at how fast. I tell you to get off the bed, and I adjust myself to present my ass to you. I don't have to tell you twice, and you gather some juices from my pussy and rub over my asshole, then plunge right in. I scream in ecstasy, and once recovered, I rip the strap on off and shove it into my pussy.

You groan at feeling through the thin membrane the instrument that not long ago was in your hole. This turns you on more than you can believe, and you start to slam your cock in and out my ass so fast I have no time to scream in pain, let alone pleasure. With the double penetration, especially the fast pumping cock in my butt, it takes me no time to shudder and groan. You come immediately after I finish my cum spent moan. We collapse onto the bed, with both my holes still filled when we fall asleep.