Just One Good Reason -- Paris

Story Info
While in Paris, chocolate Jasmine meets Todd.
5.4k words
4.54
37.7k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/03/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JonB1969
JonB1969
409 Followers

For the reader known only as mrskelly. Hope you like this.

=============

I was beginning to appreciate the differences between a civilian office and a military office. Yes I was in a cubicle, which looked like all the other cubicles in the room. But there was one difference.

The downtown area of Cambridge, England was right outside the window.

Hi, I'm Jasmine Tate. I've been in the service for just about eight months now. I worked in a large office of several weather people, since we did the weather updates for all sorts of applications.

But as I was staring at a satellite image of a cold front over the States, thinking how my Aunt Georgia was going to be miserable, my phone rang. "Jasmine Tate."

A male voice filtered through, the voice of my boss, Colonel Jackson. "Jasmine. Can you please come to my office? It won't take but a minute."

"Yes, sir. On my way." I hung up, locked my computer, and tugged my uniform blouse down a bit. God, I swear, no matter how frumpy they make these uniforms, the twins never passed up a chance to be seen. My breasts weren't, like, huge, but they were nice and round and full on my slender figure, and did not like to be covered up. I made sure that I looked presentable, and went to Colonel Jackson's office.

I knocked on his door. "You wanted to see me, sir?"

He looked up and smiled. "Yes, Jasmine. Come in please. Have a seat."

I did so. "What's up, sir?"

He slid something across his desk to me. "This is what's up. Don't have too much fun in Paris."

I had to hold tightly on to the arms of my chair. "Excuse me, sir, did you say Paris? As in, the Paris?"

Colonel Jackson smiled and nodded. "Yes, Paris. It's a meteorology conference."

"Oh, I see."

The colonel's smile widened. "The association couldn't seem to find a city willing to host the conference this year, so they had to 'settle' for Paris."

All I could say was, "Uh-huh."

"So, Jasmine, here is your itinerary. You fly over to Paris tomorrow afternoon. The conference will last two days. You'll fly back Sunday afternoon. After you get back, I will expect a report from you on what you were able to learn there."

I nodded once. "Yes, sir."

Colonel Jackson cracked a genuine grin. "Better get packing."

I smiled, too. "Yes, sir."

God, I never thought I would find my own subject matter so boring!

I mean, I have a degree in this stuff, it's not just a hobby or a passing fancy, it's my life we're talking about. But, god, the people who are hosting these lectures, their presentations are making me so drowsy, I've nearly fallen asleep in my seat!

I've done stuff I haven't done since high school -- doodled, stared out the closest window -- anything to keep myself awake, while some of the most boring people droned on and on. But at least I've been able to catch up on some the latest trends in weather. Some of them actually made sense with what myself and my fellow workers were seeing.

Fortunately all the lectures and seminars were only scheduled from 9 in the morning until 3 in the afternoon. Which left me time to see the sights.

And what a view I had from my hotel window -- I could see the Eiffel Tower!

But I had a less demanding sightseeing schedule for today. All I wanted, this afternoon at least, was to go down to that quaint little restaurant down the street, and see if I could order something in French.

But that was after I went to the ladies' shoe store that was beside it, advertising women's pumps and boots, hand made, of the finest grade Italian leather. Yeah, I know, high heels are supposed to hurt my feet. But I feel so damn sexy in a good high pair of heels! It would mean taking a little more time to clear Customs on the way back, but it would be worth it to wear a brand new pair of heels to work next week.

So by the time I made it to the restaurant, it was with a big plastic bag full of new shoes -- a pair of boots, a two pairs of open toed pumps, and a pair of the daintiest sandals, all made of beautiful black or white patent leather, and all with a sexy stiletto heel. I couldn't wait to get back to my room and try them all on.

It was almost sunset. But it was also spring. So it was still warm. Even loaded down with the new shoes, I felt reborn, instead of tired.

I was having a hard time with the bag, trying to get in the door. Sure enough, all the boxes fell out of the bag, on to the floor.

I felt everyone's eyes on me. Blushing, feeling like an idiot, I tried to get them back in the right boxes.

A friendly voice said, "Looks like you need some help."

I looked up. The owner of that friendly American voice was a gorgeous white man! And oh, how he wore that blue uniform!

Have you ever fell in love at first sight? I mean, looked at someone, and somehow knew that this person was the only person in all the world you wanted?

This man was that person. He was five-nine, with dark brown straight hair, cut militarily short, and had the most adorable dark brown eyes. His face was friendly, but appeared as if it was chiseled out of stone. I had to keep myself from running my fingers over his face!

Anyway, this man helped me. We had all the runaway shoes and boots back in their proper boxes lickety split. Finally I stood up straight. Since I was wearing flat shoes, he towered at least 3 or 4 inches over me. I longed to be wearing heels just then.

All I could say was, "Thank you."

He smiled. Oh my god, he's so cute!

"Looks like someone had fun at the shoe store today."

I blushed and laughed. "It's my first time in Paris."

He laughed too. "I have to say, I like your taste in shoes. If you're going to wear heels, you might as well wear stiletto heels."

Oh, my god! I said, "Absolutely! I hate those shoes with those big clunky ass heels, they look so un-lady-like."

This gorgeous man seemed to remember where he was. "Hey, you know what? I was just waiting for my table. What say we make it a table for two?"

"I would say that would be very nice." I reached out my free hand. "By the way, I'm Jasmine. Jasmine Tate."

He took my hand in a firm but gentle grip. "Todd Meyers, MD."

"Nice to meet you."

Ten minutes later, we were sitting out on the big square patio upstairs, talking like we had known each other for years, instead of just a few minutes. By this time, the sun had fully set, and the only light on the patio was little strings of lights, strung around the railings. Over cups of rich coffee, then mouth watering entrees, and finally decadent desserts, we got to know each other better.

I said, "If you don't mind me asking, what sort of MD are you?"

Todd chuckled. "Well, I decided to specialize in cosmetic surgery. But while I'm working for Uncle Sam, I'm just doing general medicine so far."

"Where did you go to school at?"

"Stanford."

My eyes widened. "Really? Impressive."

Todd inclined his head slightly. "Thank you. But I never would have gone to medical school if the Air Force hadn't come along. They paid for everything. I was very fortunate."

I said, "And the price is a three year stay in the Air Force?"

"Yeah. But it's worth it. This way I don't have to worry about any loans."

I told him that I also had a degree, in Meteorology, but that my stint in the service was self-imposed. And I was loving it.

I asked him, "So how do you like the service? Is it something you might be looking forward to past your 3 years?"

He shrugged. "Maybe. I'm not sure yet. Got to admit, though, that it's been quite an adventure so far."

I said, "Wrong branch."

Todd laughed. "Oops, you're right, that's Navy. My bad."

I giggled. It was so easy to relax and be myself around this man. I felt like there was nothing I couldn't tell him. "So, what brings you to Paris? I'm assuming it's something military related."

Todd cracked a grin. "Well, sort of. I'm here mainly because General Hammond personally asked for me. Seems he's developing a terrible case of gas."

I leaned forward, hand under my chin, face rapt. "And what was the non military part of your stay?"

"My mother, when I told her I would be in Paris, absolutely demanded that I get her a souvenir of some kind. I still don't know what I'm getting for her."

I laughed and made a soft noise. "That's sweet of you. I'm sure she'll love whatever you send her."

"Thanks. What about you?"

"Oh, I'm here for this Conference on Weather Over the European Region for the Next Decade."

Todd rolled his eyes. "Sounds utterly fascinating."

I giggled. "Yeah. Utterly." Then I looked at my watch. "Speaking of which, it's been a lovely evening. But if I plan on taking in more of the conference tomorrow, I must be getting back to my hotel."

"I understand. Do you mind if I walk you back?"

"I don't mind at all."

"Which hotel you staying in?"

I told him the name of it.

"Oh, I'm staying in that one, also."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I wonder why they have so many service members staying there?"

I smiled at him as we stood. "I wouldn't know, not exactly. Possibly because it's one of those chain hotels, the touch of home thing."

"I'm sure that must be it." Todd left a tip for the waitress. Then we left. He was a perfect gentleman, helping me carry the boxes of shoes. Finally we got into the lobby of the hotel. Todd turned to me and said, "Well, it's been nice meeting you, Jasmine Tate."

I smiled and blushed. "Yes, it was nice meeting you, too, Todd Meyers."

"Do you still need my help with the shoes?"

"No, thank you, I think I can manage. But thanks for the offer."

Todd grinned. "It's too bad I'm going to miss the show."

I frowned. "Show?"

He gestured to the bag. "I don't know much about women, but I do know that the second you get to your room, those shoes will come out of their boxes."

I laughed, and blushed deeper. "You seem to know me pretty well, at least."

Todd shrugged. "I know you didn't buy them shoes to look at them."

"Well, Todd Meyers, since you've been so nice, helped me with my shoes, the least I can do is let you see how they look. Would you like to come to my room?"

Todd said, "I would like that."

Ten minutes later, we were up in my hotel room. Todd disappeared into his room, and knocked on my door a few minutes later, dressed like an American tourist would, in a blue hooded sweat shirt and khaki cargo pants, socks but no shoes.

I opened the door and let him in, and gave him a nice hug.

Somewhat surprised, he said, "I'd thought you'd be out of that uniform by now."

I laughed. "I've been wearing it all day. Sometimes I forget to change out of it."

"The sure sign of a lifer."

"Well, I don't know about that."

Todd nodded. "Yeah, you have the look of a lifer."

"People can always change their minds."

"True," he nodded.

"Right now, I love the service. But give me just one good reason to leave, and I am gone."

"Just like that?"

"Yeah. One good reason. Just like that."

Todd smiled. "At least now I've done my job for Uncle Sam. Now I have 24 hours to have some fun with."

I looked into his eyes. "Speaking of which. I believe I was going to show you my new shoes."

"Right."

"Which ones do you want to see first? The shoes or the boots?"

Todd said, "The boots first."

I smiled. "Oh, a boot lover, are you?"

Todd nodded. "Yeah. I like boots."

"That's okay, sweetheart. I love a good pair of boots, too."

Todd said, "What do you like about them?"

I reached inside the bag, and brought out the long box. "Well, I just love boots just as they are. But especially with a stiletto heel, it makes me feel very lady-like."

I kicked off my shoes, then reached for one of the boots.

Todd said, "Can I help?"

I smiled. "Sure. Zip them up, baby."

Todd got on his knees before me, and helped me put my foot snugly in the heel of each boot, then zipped them up for me. I could already see that this would be one of my favorite pairs of boots. The leather was stretchy, so it wrapped snugly around my leg. This pair of boots started just below my knee, followed the swell of my calves, to the narrow taper of my ankles, and elegantly followed one smooth line to my foot. Plus they had a slender pointed 4-inch high stiletto heel.

Then I stood up.

It was perfect. My hips were canted back, my booty was sticking out, my legs looked ten feet long, and most of all, I no longer had to look up at Todd.

I whispered, "This is the reason why I like high heels."

Todd chuckled. He bent his face down. I felt him pull me closer. His eyes were driving me crazy, his lips looked delectable. I closed my eyes, pursed my lips, and tilted my head.

Our lips touched.

I trembled, from the bun on top of my head, to the very tips of my toes! I let him kiss me. We kissed softly, passionately, just lips, though, no tongue yet. I appreciated that restraint.

Softly, we pulled back. I was turning into a puddle of hot chocolate. And I wanted Todd to eat me up.

"Jasmine, are you okay? You're trembling."

I smiled, at his concern, and that he even noticed. "Yes, baby. I'm fine. Just, when you kissed me, it did something to me."

"Which is ...?"

I licked my lips. I whispered, "Made me want more."

Todd coughed. "Let me step back and see you in these boots."

I smiled. "Okay."

Todd sat on the bed, while I struck a few poses, walked back and forth a few times on the bare hardwood floor, and listened to that singularly sexy sound that only a stiletto heel can make.

I said, "I like these boots already. What do you think, baby?"

Todd said, "I think I'm in love."

I laughed out loud. But at the same time, I was getting hot. I extended one leg and put the heel of my boot between his legs. Todd looked at it, up and down. I said, "Go ahead and touch it, baby. I won't mind."

He reached out his hand, and touched the leather around my ankle first. Then he reached with his other hand and began unabashedly running his hands over my boot.

Todd looked up at me, blushing. "I hope you won't think less of me."

"Not at all, baby. Not at all. I know they're sexy. Why do you think I wear them?"

"Glad to know we're on the same fetish wavelength."

I laughed again. "Yes. It's good to know, isn't it?"

Todd glanced at his watch. "Too bad it's getting late."

I took my leg away and resumed walking back and forth. "Why do you say that?"

"Well, I don't want to keep you up too much later. But at the same time, I was hoping to see another pair of those shoes."

I turned on the ball of my foot, to look at him. I said softly, "Maybe we can arrange that, baby."

Todd coughed. "How about dinner tomorrow afternoon?"

"Oh, at that little café again?"

Todd smiled. "Of course."

"And I'll slip into something more comfortable, so I can wear those darling little open toed sandals I bought."

"Sounds perfect."

I sat down and began to unzip my boots. "Then I guess I'll see you tomorrow afternoon, then?"

Todd looked at me. "I'll see you tomorrow afternoon."

I said, "I guess you'd better be going."

"Yeah."

"You aren't going anywhere."

Todd chuckled. "You don't sound like you want me to leave."

My soft voice caressed the words. "I don't want you to leave."

"Isn't it past your bed time?"

I chuckled this time. "Todd Meyers, MD, are you any good at massage?"

"I've had some practice."

"Well, why don't you practice on me? It's been a long day."

"Why don't we get you out of this jacket?"

I just said, "Okay."

I moved over closer to him, he slipped off my jacket, and soon his wonderful hands were massaging my shoulders, making all that nasty tension go away. I hadn't realized how much tension I had been carrying, until he made it go away.

I moaned out the words, "Oh, baby."

"I'm not pressing too hard, am I?"

"Absolutely not."

Todd chuckled. Then his hands began massaging my neck. When his hands let free my hair from its restraint, I shook my head, letting the glossy jet black strands spill down.

I softly said, "Why don't you help me out of this blouse?"

Todd gulped. "Sure."

I quickly began undoing the buttons on my uniform blouse. Then Todd smoothly drew it off my shoulders and down my arms. My nipples were immediately hard, as Todd ran his hands all over my bare arms.

He said, "You have the most beautiful skin I've ever seen."

I smiled. "Why, Doctor, you're making me blush."

"It's true. You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

My blush deepened. "Well, darling, you're the most handsome man that I've ever seen."

I turned my head to kiss him, and he obliged by leaning forward. Our kisses stayed soft and luxurious. But this time, I opened my mouth, and gently put my tongue into his mouth, just far enough to find his tongue, and play with it.

I heard Todd moan.

I lightly worked his tongue with my own, as we kept kissing.

And then, as we kissed, I felt something else. I felt Todd take his hands off my arms, slip them around my waist -- and cup my tits!

Now it was time for me to moan. I paused in my kissing. "Do you like my big, firm chocolate tits, baby?"

"Love them. Wouldn't change them."

"Glad to hear that."

Then his hand slipped down my smooth tummy. Instinctively, I spread my legs and pushed my skirt up. He ran his hand along my inner thigh, making my pussy tingle. "I also like this."

I giggled through my rising sexual heat. We kissed a while longer. I let out the barest hint of a sigh when I felt his hands on my panties.

I moaned. "Baby?"

"Yes, Jasmine?"

"I don't suppose you have either condoms or lube?"

He said, "I understand about the condoms. But why lube?"

I simply said, "My pussy is very tight."

"No, I'm sorry, I don't."

I patted his cheek. "Don't be, darling. I'm just as unprepared as you are. And that's not the worst part."

"What's the worst part?"

I turned around to fully face him. I took his face in my hands. I whispered, "The worst part is, I really want you. And I feel like I'm falling in love with you."

He said, "There's always oral sex. Just for tonight?"

I nodded. "Just for tonight, baby."

I stood up, barefoot, and turned around. I felt Todd's skillful hands unzip my skirt, and pull it down over my booty. I turned back around, and let it fall down around my ankles. I held his hands as I stepped out of it.

Then I leaned forward, held his chin, and kissed him. "If you don't mind me asking, have you ever been with a woman of color before, Todd Meyers?"

Todd shook his head. "Nope."

I grinned. "Well then, my darling, you are in for the treat of your life."

"How's that?"

"You've never truly had your cock sucked, until it's been sucked by a black woman. You've never tasted pussy sweeter than a black woman's pussy."

Todd gulped. "Let's get busy."

I got down on my knees, and unzipped his trousers. I slowly took out his cock and marveled at it. Just as he had never been with a black woman, I had never been with a white man, either. So curiosity ran both ways.

I wetted the pink head of his cock with my tongue, and then wrapped my lips around it and started sucking. While I sucked him, I scratched his balls with my nails, while I jacked him off.

Todd groaned. "Oh god, Jasmine."

His cock matched his words. I felt it grow in my mouth. Since we weren't going to fuck tonight, I decided I would blow his mind, along with his cock. I wasn't out to tease him or set up any expectations, false or otherwise.

I wanted to show him what I could do. Leave no doubts in his mind as to who could suck his cock the best.

And his cock was the perfect size -- seven inches. I worked his cock like a skanky ass street ho working for her rent money.

I loved hearing him make his sexy male noises while I worked him over.

I didn't take very long before I could hear Todd trying to say something. I eased off a little, and stopped for a second, still stroking his white cock. "What was that, baby?"

JonB1969
JonB1969
409 Followers
12