Just One Hour Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FINC
FINC
1,716 Followers

"Get the fuck on with it you old bastard." Snapped the Boss impatiently.

He began to strip, Debbie whining slightly but not trying to escape. She knew she'd agreed to all this; it was too late to start getting second thoughts. Old Bill was down to his dirty underwear his cock poking out of his Y-fronts. He climbed onto the bed his cock brushing her leg and she moaned a little in disgust. His hands caressed her body down to her tits gripping hard. How many years since he'd felt such firm flesh if ever. He grunted in pleasure as both hands gripped her tits like he was holding the handlebars of some riding machine. Debbie bit her lip shifting her butt the cock trailing along her peach ass.

He rubbed his tip against her slit like an animal trying to mount, the bell end pressing, searching. The Boss was chewing gum arms folded leaning against a wall.

"That's it man, she's real loose. Slide your cock all the way in. I doubt this dirty bitch will even feel it touching the sides."

"Ahhh uggg!" She did feel it. The tramps saggy foreskin member buried up inside her, his flesh feeling cold against her hot juiced inside. "Ugghhhhhh aw!"

Back in the main room Stacey was exhausted. The effort of thrusting her hips back and forth against the fat thighs of Big Mamma was taking its toll. The black woman was cussing and rocking her face screwed up in delight. Stacey looked down watching the rubber cock blur in and out of the woman's hairy bush.

"Oh baby yeah, that's it uggh. Oh honey ugh, ugh, ugh fuck me, fuckmiieeeeeeeeeee!"

She climaxed gripping Stacey's hair pulling her long locks over her face as she yelped with the pain. "Uggggghhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh!" She was slapping the blonde's ass forcing her to thrust a few final times till Big Mammas pussy could take no more. The Big bitch convulsed pushing Stacey away her clit too sensitive now for any more rubbing.

"Awww fuck uhhhhhhhh!" Moaned BM as she sagged on the tiny chair any second the frame threatening to collapse with the weight.

The Mask gripped Stacey's arm making her stand. "Get that fucking cock off you," he shouted almost tearing the harness from her hips. Stacey yelped as he too slapped her ass. He dragged the bimbo back towards her discarded pile of clothes, searching for her mobile. He picked it up putting it in his pocket. Big Mamma was dressing putting her toys away.

"I've seen and had enough boys. You ladies have a nice time ye' hear." And with that she clipped out of the sweaty tiled room.

The Mask pulled Stacey's arms behind her back binding them.

"No you don't have to do this." She moaned. "I'm doing what I'm told for fucks sake."

But the Mask liked his women this way, shoulders pulled back tits raised, unable to resist. He sat on the chair his legs apart opening his boiler flap again. His cock pointed straight up and he peeled the skin back to examine his rough helmet.

"Sit on this bitch," He said through the zipper mouth hole and pulled her onto his lap facing away as if sat on a seat. Stacey straddled him her heeled sandals touching the floor her butt hard against his pelvis the cock like a pole straight up her cunt.

"Ugggggghhhhh! Ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh!" He began to pump up into her.

The blondes grunts added to the gasps and groans from the side room. The old tramp was fucking Debbie hard but with the experience of a life time. His cock angled and rubbed his hands twisting her tits as she groaned in protest.

"Ugh, too ugh hard ugh!"

But he didn't care. Her hole was loose and wet his cock circling in the tunnel to press on her walls. Been tied again she felt helpless and totally dominated. The black thug was close up enjoying each thrust, each nipped lip, each blazing glare from her luscious eyes. She groaned with building arousal the old man more of an expert than she'd ever imagined.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh!" The humiliation of his taunting excited her more, she felt such a whore.

"Ugh, ugh, hmm you dirt little bitch. Aww God your so wet, so fucking ugh wide and deep ugggghh! Juicy big tits hmm ugghh."

He pulled the long hard nipple down like he was milking a cow. "Oh baby can I milk ya? Do you like that you big sow? Ugggggh "

The Boss suggested another idea and Debbie gritted her teeth as the tramp twisted two fingers into her anus. "Oh fucking hell you're loose her here too. Ugh I can feel my own cock rubbing ugghhh!"

The man was getting tired his face redder and redder.

"Ugh can't hold on muchhhhukkkkkkkk!!! Yeahhhhhhhh!"

He shot rapid ejections inside her his hands slapping her butt twisting her tits the man hanging on to her for dear life as he convulsed. She collapsed onto her belly arms still tied ahead of her; the tramp almost unconscious on top.

"Ugggg oh I've come in ya, oh baby, oh baby hmmmmmm!"

The Boss left them for a second to fetch something Debbie trying to buck the man from her. "Get the fuck of me you filthy old bastard." He knelt up looking at his saggy wet cock, winking at it in praise."Nice one boy, you sure needed that didn't you?"

The tramp was about move away when the Boss pushed him back. Debbie looked over her shoulder the Boss lifting her tummy to make her kneel again. He had a plastic funnel, thrusting the spout 3 inches into Debbie's upturned ass hole.

"Aw Jesus what no, ugh!" The Boss pressed down till the tapered end of the funnel pressed against her rim pointing straight up the spout deep inside.

"Be still you bitch," he ordered gripping the funnel keeping it rigidly in place. "Now I want to see this old bastard empty his bladder inside you."

The man was nervous, hesitant the funnel opening Debbie anus fully, the spout deep in her rectum.

"Do it!" Snapped the Boss his large arm tensed, the muscles bulging intimidatingly.

Old Bill held his limp cock over the shaking funnel rim. Debbie was wriggling looking over her shoulder seductively her mouth cooing as she moaned disgust.

"I'm sorry honey." He said embarrassingly.

"Ooh ahh, ugggghh!" The tramp began to piss a trickle at first then whoosh, his cock hosing the funnel with his filthy hot water.

"Agggggggg oooohhhhhhh shit, shit, shittttttttttt!" Debs shuddered, the hot fluid filling her ass canal. The piss stung like acid the liquid warm and plentiful.

"Uggggggggh oh, oh, ohhhhhhhhhh!" His was still pissing at full force her void now swollen like a second bladder. Air was bubbling out of the funnel end as the piss slowly streamed down the spout. Glug, glug, glug.

The tramp coughed and spluttered, his cock bucking the final remnants into the open cone. As the Boss slowly extracted the funnel Debbie's ass dribbled the yellow liquid over her slit onto the bed. She groaned feeling her hole give way slowly the piss belching from her like a wet shit. "Uggggghhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhh!" Her puckered anus spluttered and popped as the piss pumped from her, down her thighs onto strong calves pooling on the bed around her knees.

She could hear the loud grunts, almost screams of Stacey from the main room. The Mask was fucking her hard. Stacey sat on his seated lap facing away from him her legs over his hairy knees. He was bouncing up and down lifting the tiny blonde up on his cock before letting her fall back down forcefully onto the rigid upright pole.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh!"

Stacey couldn't get off her arms tied and she screamed as he fucked up her hard and fast one hand on her tits and waist gripping her like a huge fuck doll. His other hand held her mobile, flicked open, pressed close against her high boned cheeks.

Stacey was grunting and moaning as the masked man rammed up her. "Oh ugh, ugh no, no, ugh ahhh!"

On the other end of the phone Stacey's sister sat shocked but confused. The caller ID said Stacey, but what was going on? Was it her sister? She couldn't tell, but then she heard a recognizable childhood yelp and shrieked herself. It was her!

The Mask gripped the waif bitches hair with his free hand grunting in satisfaction.

"Ugh yeah baby ride me, ride me."

He pulled the phone to his zipper mouth taunting the blonde bimbo's sister. "Ugh can you hear her? Ugh fuck! Your sisters a hot tight fuck ugh. Dirty little bitch has me all the way up her ugh! She milking me baby gonna shoot my load up her any second ughh!"

On the other end her sister dropped the phone as Stacey's high pitched squeaky voice shrieked over the airwaves, the Mask pushing up as hard as he could.

The Mask pressed the phone to Stacey's mouth as she moaned and grunted.

"Uggh, ugh, ugh, ughh!"

The leather face-clad man came, filling her pussy with his second wad in an hour. "Ohhhhhh Stacey, yeah ugggggh, ugh, ugh ohhhhhhhhhh!" He dropped the phone the line going dead back at Stacey's home, her sister standing in the living room hands over her mouth in shock.

The spent masked freak rubbed his hands over her sweaty exhausted body. He lifted her from his wet cock allowing her to collapse onto her knees sobbing. Debbie was slowly staggering from the side room still looking elegant and tall her body glistening in the half light. The Boss had her arm guiding her like they were taking an evening stroll together. The tramp was creeping to the exit still frightened yet exhilarated his bonds now free. Debbie ass had emptied over the bed, now she gingerly held her cheeks in embarrassment as she staggered forward.

The Boss pushed her tumbling over Stacey both girls falling to the ground legs and arms entwined.

"You've both been real good girls." He laughed standing over them his arms on his hips. He admired the two girls. First Debbie; tall and arrogant, legs forever her tits hard like melons. Then to Stacey; Barbie blonde, peach ass and ultra waif waist with that shocked freckled goody, goody face.

Another voice echoed in the room.

"Ah Mr Boss good afternoon."

A suited dark skinned man had entered the room. The Boss turned and grunted at him. "You're early but your merchandise is ready to go."

The man smiled then raised a finger.

"There's just one problem we can only take one. Even then we are taking a big risk."

The Mask snorted in "hey that's not our fucking problem you ordered them."

The Boss raised his hand," fine but its still the full 50,000 bucks."

The man nodded without hesitation, he couldn't argue he had a plane to catch.

His looked at the timer less than a quarter of an hour left. He also knew his crazy friend had used the mobile. They were pushing their luck. The Mask was flicking his dangling cock as he waited for a command. The Boss gave the captive women a choice.

"Now I'm gonna fuck one of you really hard; too hard for you. And the Mask's going to help me after he's pissed in your mouth. The other one, well we don't have any time left my acquaintance here has paid a lot of money for his fuck toy."

Two other suited men were wheeling a human size crate into the room. One of the girls was going air freight.

The sluts began to babble and splutter; pleading. Neither gave a damn about the other, both filled with disgust at how the other had acted. The choice was clear; kidnap abroad for someone's perverted pleasures or remain here surplus to requirements and the only witness to what has happened. The Mask was producing nipple clamps and other mean looking devices, the Boss stripping from his boiler suit.

"Time to decide which one." Announced the big black thug looking to the suited men.

* * * * *

"Well you seen their adventures its time for you to decide. Who stays and who goes. Drop me a line for your choice of which unlucky future for which babe. Imagine you're the suited client I'd be happy to give you any more details to make your choice." Finc

FINC
FINC
1,716 Followers