Just One Hour Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FINC
FINC
1,704 Followers

"Suck it suck my cock you little princess, "the transexual gloated. "All those fucking teen queen jibes, they all deserved this."

She increased her pumping her balls slapping Debbie's chin. "All you bitches need to be pumped full of dirty tranny jism!"

As Debbie's beautiful mouth slid along her rod Kris's anger was mixed with divine pleasure. The humiliation and retribution were intertwined. There were so many embarrassments to pay back; like the day the football team tied him naked to a post.

Or the time the queen bitches of the school cornered him in the changing room and made him wank to prove his was boy after all. Kris remembered their cruel laugher in his ears, watching him as he spat himself all over his own leg and locker door.

Now 20 or so years on Debbie was coughing and trying to move her mouth to accommodate her vengeful cock. The he was gone now only the confident she remained. The woman's cock head slapped her tonsils then bulged on the inside of Debs cheek, the precome on her tongue the cock having waited patiently to be revealed. Kris gripped Debs with both hands holding the back of her head. The nasty tranny spread her legs, balls swinging, her tits glistening in sweat, her perfect makeup lips licking in delight.

The sloppy noise of saliva oiled skull fucking filled the room, the cock a dripping piston in Debbie mouth. Kris's hands bit into Debbie neck her cock fucking the girls head with a demonic anger. "Yeah, yeah, yeah!"

It felt so good, the girl was choking as much on her own spittle as Kris's deep throating dick. Each outwards movement drew a copious amount of salvia in a spray; like water spurting from a statues mouth on some ornate fountain.

Kris groaned sweetly in a gentle almost affectionate way."Nearly there that's it I'm going to come, come in your hot wise cracking mouth, don't pull back, ah no don't you dare sweetie."

But at the last moment Kris did pull out getting control of herself, not wanting the pleasure to end, leaving Debbie gasping and spluttering.

Her cock now stood vertically to attention and she ripped away her skirt to show suspenders. Stripping her blouse open she stood there in heels, fishnets and nothing else her fabulous tits titanic over her slim figure and long shaped legs. She looked like a transsexual Monroe; an intention that had cost a fortune to achieve.

"Get up!" Kris gasped the heated room draining her. She gripped Debbie by her bound hands pushing her ass back onto the desk lifting her legs and opening her thighs.

"I'm going to fuck you now. Fuck you so hard your head will pop off!" Kris's earlier nervousness vanished.

Debbie fell onto her back arms behind her pushing her shoulders up. The man, woman whatever was pulling her legs apart eager hands gripping an ankle each. The trannys cock waved wildly as she pulled herself between Debs thighs. Kristoff aka Kris pushed Debbie's legs back towards her shoulders then bent forward angling her cock sliding down the girls slit till it touched the young woman's hole; then....

"Uggggggggggg!

The blonde bombshell thrust her hips forward filling Debbie with a sensational scream. Kris's pelvis slapped hard between her slaves thighs her rock hard cock like a pole hammered deep to the hilt inside the slim bitch. Their eyes met the look of shock as the cock impacted inside Debbie made Kris scream in delight.

"Oh yessssssss!"

She pulled her hips back and thrust again, then again her cock and Debs chute making slurping and popping noises as she began to fuck with rhythm; all the while holding the girls legs apart. It was like she was pile driving a long iron bolt into a wall.

The desk rocked and creaked hot legs and ankles struggling under a trannys grip, Debbie's pussy feeling long quick draws then stabs as a stiff cock repeated over and over its pumping.

Thut! Thut! Thut!

The sexy long haired brunette with the waif figure and cooking pot hard tits grunted wildly, the cock like steel, the grip of manicured nails biting her ankles. Above her was a beautiful face, wild and excited. The crimson lips full and sensuous, wicked eyes looking down in delight over two perfect soccer ball bouncing tits. All the while stunning flowing blonde locks framed that impossibly pretty face for a man.

"Ohn fuck!" Debbie squealed the sensation inside her strong and pounding. "You fucking dirty fucking weirdo." She screamed in disgust and anger, gasping biting her lip trying to resist the internal chaos all the while Kris's face hovering over her in carnal delight. "Aww you filthy bastard!"

The tranny didn't respond just tightened her grip on the open wide ankles. Her hips gyrated and pumped like a dancing string puppet; fast, wild jerking movements.

The drool was dripping off Kris's face. It dripped on her tits streaming to her nipples. Her clean shaven balls slapped on Debbie's ass and the desk at the same time the whole thing creaking and rocking under the weight.

"Do you like that Debbie? Do you like hard tranny cock? Bet you never had that at school?" Kris teased gasping between thrusts.

The hot brunette shook wildly at the pummelling, her body feeling like it was been slowly jerked up the school desk till any second shed fall head first to the floor. Either that or the wooden legs would snap and both would collapse in a sweaty heap.

Phut! Phut! Phut! Phut!

Kris let go of the ankles both hands now gripping Debbie's waste pulling her onto the cock. Then a hand went up to the girls head, gripping her hair again pulling her closer intent on each thrust feeling like it would ram up into Debs throat.

The gripped, bent brunette babe had no choice but to swing her long legs around the trannys hips, Debbie's rope coiled tits bouncing even in their constricted state, her mouth open in a long deep groan of refusal and despair.

Phut! Phut! Phut! Phut!

She was still shaking her head, looking up at the dominatrix bitch, Kris's own big tits bouncing in unison as she rammed home. Her hips increased in pace her tits now like crazy jelly moulds the nipples a blur of pink. Debbie's eyes rolled in her head her mouth gasping for air.

"Oh you're tight Debbie, sooo fucking tight." Kris goaded as her cock impaled her like a hot knife through butter.

The sight of the gorgeous transsexual and the words of delight were overloading Debbie's grip on reality. Her clit was on fire her chute a friction filled wet hot tunnel.

She coughed and gasped her teeth gritted in anger. Words spring from them almost without control of her mind.

"You fucking crazy bastard! Go on then fuck me! Fuck me you bitch!"

Debbie's anger, embarrassment and despair spilled out in a carnal lustful tirade.

"Uggh fucking do it uggh harder ugggghh Harder bitch!" She spat.

The brunette's words filled the cell with a hellish echo.

"More harder, harder, ugghhh yess yessssssssss!

Her body began to ooze, her pussy a flow of lubricant The trannys balls were spanking her ass like an eager audience. Encouraging the performance

"Oh I'm coming! You filthy fucking freak I'm coming on your cock! Ugggh yess ugggggggggg!!!"

Debbie's back arched her pelvis raising up her teeth a horrified grimace of disgust and pleasure. She was having a wild angry orgasm gyrating on the cock her stunning legs pulling Kris onto her. She didn't care, how could she, why should she. This latest humiliation with this she male was like falling into a sea of guilt free pleasure.

Like a survivor adrift in an ocean with no hope of rescue she was letting the waves wash over her as she had no choice but to drown.

Kris's body was like and inferno the hand and tit bound bitch writhing; her hot tight tunnel now so slippery she feared she'd slip out. Debbie's body felt looser the strong grip of her muscles lost in exhausting and ejaculation. Kris pulled from Debbie's cunt pulling her seated onto her ass then thrusting her cock up to Debs chin.

The orgasmic fiery woman understood opening her angry mouth the cock filling her to the tonsils. Debbie mouthing obscenities total abandonment.

"You made me cream myself you bitch is that what you mmmmfff!"

Debbie was silenced as her lips closed around sweaty cock almost to Kris's base.

Feeling the deep throated gulp of her captive Kris announced her intent in a high pitched gasp, "Oh darling it's coming out, all of it ohhhhhhhhhh!!! "

One, two, three salvia smeared lip encircled thrusts and the tranny erupted filling Debbie's mouth with long streams of semen. The girls throat felt the torrent spitting slime into her gullet, the babe gulping but not pulling back.

Her lips sucked hard on the member trying to draw her evil assailer balls up through his spewing eye hole. Debbie's mind said no but her heart wanted to hear the bastard groan with pleasure, as his tube was sucked empty.

"Fucking give me it all then you jisz spunking bitch!" Debbie mind shouted in her deranged state.

Kris balls were screaming as they emptied at double time and she had a second of fear thinking this manic woman might snap her cock off in spite. The tranny pulled away quickly, Debbie mouth dripping come her body lolling to one side, teetering as if she'd fall from her seated position. She groaned herself disgusted with her words and actions and her filthy inner voice. But she couldn't deny her pussy was still smouldering and her heart racing like she was still wired by the tits.

Kris staggered away come dripping from the seeping eye hole to the floor. She calmed herself for a moment then began to tear her final clothes from her body like a desperate soul in a never-ending desert. Her cock was dripping remnants her silicone tits sweaty bronzed domes. She looked to the table for her other items.

"Now" Kris said stopping to cough and take a breath, "get over here and really satisfy me."

The tranny held up an eyeless gimp mask and jug of baby oil.

Debbie looked at the items in her hands, and pulled herself from the desk. She stood in her dishevelled schoolgirl state. She didn't care, in fact she knew she'd come again the tidal waves of disgust and depravity unstoppable.

"Yes mistress," she said in a tired but sensual voice of total compliance.

***

The hour was nearly up when the captor turned his green vision off. He'd reached the cell door; the keypad counting down the last minutes till it would open again. His hand searched for the slot in the darkness and he slid the small view hole open.

He could see in the final acts of his client's hour.

There was a woman like some golden Amazon sat long legs apart her naked bronzed body covered in oil. Her brilliant blonde hair and striking features along with DD breasts made her like some 50's movie icon. Only the rampant cock that she wanked between her own legs broke the image of female perfection.

It was clear she was about to come her eyes swapping wildly between her imminent volcanic cock tip and her other hand.

To her side squatted Debbie the sexy slave also bronzed head to toe in oil. Her arms remained behind her naked body her tits now free massive in arousal, nipples like lead shot. She was bouncing up and down her head like that of a hooded falcon, black skull cap, sealed eye sockets. The mouth piece was zipped closed a rubber ball gag hidden inside her closed jaw. Her anus had been inflated with a spiked rubber balloon the black sealed tube trailing like a long tail. She was snorting through two tiny nostril holes her mind a kaleidoscope of flashes in her blacked out world.

Debbie had Kris's hand buried wrist deep up her pussy as she was fisted her like a life size glove puppet. The wrist a blur of oiled pink flesh as Debbie's lips slurped and chewed on it as she bounced up and down. The tranny's other hand similarly animated on her own cock, like back in that locker room many years ago.

As the Captor closed the view hole he heard ecstatic groans of pleasure from his client and even higher pitch whines of release from his slave.

The digital timer counted down the last moments then beeped and his client session was now over. Any moment she would have to leave.

He turned on his goggles with the customary green haze and the nasally mechanic wine returned. The death in the morning had been unfortunate for business, but now he was sure he had found a new and eager repeat customer as a replacement.

FINC
FINC
1,704 Followers