Just One Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly continued to work her mouth on Pam's chest, and but brought her hand down to Pam's crotch. Pam jerked at the touch, but Kelly kept her hand firm, and placed it against Pam's slit. Pam quivered as Kelly's fingers danced up and down her slit, and Pam had to bite her lip to keep from crying out. After a few minutes, Kelly was eager for more, and she used both hands to grab a hold of Pam's butt. She pulled, and Pam pushed herself up. Kelly slid down the bed, and positioned herself beneath her sister's pussy.

Pam gently spread her legs, and lowered herself onto her sister's waiting mouth. Kelly arched her neck forward, and her mouth brushed against Pam's lower lips. Kelly let her tongue dart out and trace the perimeter slowly, she had collage roommate experience, and she knew what to do. Her longue lapped against Pam's tender clit, and in moments Pam was crying out, muffled into Kelly's pillow.

Kelly continued to delve into her sister, tongue working eagerly against the folds, pressing into her entrance, and most constantly massaging her clit. Kelly brought her hand up, and teased Pam's entrance with one finger, gently parting the lips, and causing Pam to twitch again and again. After a longer time spent going down on her sister, Kelly helped Pam lie back on the bed.

Pam's face was flushed, already she had cum twice, both times more powerfully than she had ever known. She stared at Kelly with a look of such longing and love, that Kelly grinned maliciously.

"Are you ready?" Kelly asked.

"Yes," Pam whispered.

Kelly fumbled under her bed for her other sex toy, she knew that this was the only opportunity she would have to initiate her sister, and she burned with an eager lust. She found it quickly and used her own spit to lubricate the vibrator. She used her hand to keep Pam's entrance wet and quivering, and Kelly knew Pam would need it.

Pam watched as her sister began to lower the vibrator, and she grabbed a pillow next to her, clutched it to her chest, and waiting with longing for the feeling of finally being filled.

Kelly placed the vibrator against her sister's entrance, and gently pushed. Her right hand continued to massage Pam's clit and ease the entrance into acceptance, and her left hand pushed a little more.

The smooth vibrator passed the first barrier and slid an inch inside of Pam. Pam's mouth opened in shock and pleasure, but she was too enthralled to say anything. Kelly pushed forward again, twisting slightly, and the vibrator continued to inch forward.

At thee inches Kelly felt resistance, and she looked up at Pam for reassurance. Pam nodded, and Kelly leaned forward to kiss her sister.

As their lips locked, Kelly thrust forward, hard and fast. The vibrator tore through the hymen and Pam couldn't help it, she cried out in pain. Kelly's mouth covered her's immediately, and Pam concentrated on her mouth, even though tears leaked from her eyes. Kelly felt a trickle of blood at her entrance, but merely twisted the vibrator and continued to massage her clit with her left hand.

Pam felt the pain slowly receding, and Kelly instinctively pushed the vibrator forward again. Kelly knew it was painful, but she continued working her hands quickly over Pam's clit, hoping to distract her enough to make the experience pleasurable.

Pam kept wanting to cry out to stop, but Kelly's hands were managing to push through the pain. Pam felt herself nearing another orgasm, and the pain mixed with pleasure in a way that electrified every part of her body. She shuddered again, and felt Kelly pressing the vibrator farther into her sister.

Kelly moved her mouth down to her sister's chest, and began sucking on her nipples, while with her free hand, she moved to the base of the vibrator and switched it on. The humming was low, but to Pam, it created a wave of fire that ripped through the pain and caused her body to cascade into the most powerful sensation of orgasm that she had ever imagined. Time blurred, only aware of her sister's actions, Pam screamed into the pillow, as Kelly relentlessly plunged the vibrator into her sister's tight entrance.

After several minutes of bliss, Pam felt the pain returning. Her slit was dripping wet, but it was also starting to hurt her, inside and the muscles felt stretched and sore. Kelly became aware as her sister twitched uneasily, and Kelly slowly pulled the vibrator out. Anxious to make sure her sister felt good, Kelly went down on Pam again, this time massaging her tenderest parts, using her tongue to sooth the burning muscles. Pam's body fluttered again, as Kelly's tongue caused an aftershock of an orgasm, and she reached down to stop her sister.

Kelly slid up the bed and wrapped her arms around her sister, and watched as Pam's breathing returned to normal. Neither of them spoke, and Kelly pulled the sheet up and over them. They held each other, and only several hours later did one of them speak.

"I'm glad you were my first," Pam whispered.

"How bad was it?" Kelly asked.

"Pretty bad, but you got me through it, and I am already looking forward to tomorrow," Pam said with a smile.

"Tomorrow?" Kelly asked.

"You can't stop teaching me now, there is so much I don't know yet!"

"So we'll just take this one day at a time?" Kelly smiled back.

"Exactly."

Kelly grinned, and held Pam close to her. Kelly pulled the sheet up over them, and felt content for the first time in ages. Pam took a deep breath, resting her cheek gently against her sister's chest. They both fell asleep quickly, imaginations running wild, at the thought of the days to come.

Any comments or opinions are welcome and requested :)

12