Just One More Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop it! I won't do it! Ever!"

Chad held up the thumb drive with the e-mails on it.

"Bad decision," he said, shaking his head.

She lunged for him, but Chad evaded her and grabbed her by the arms.

"Here's the plan," he said while she settled down. "You have a new employee in Sales. Amy. I'm sure you know her. She's the gorgeous twenty something blonde you hired. I imagine she'd do anything to please her boss' boss...you...and start her way up the corporate ladder. Anything."

"I won't do it."

"Yes you will, Emily. You will arrange to meet her one day after work in the Williams Conference Room. That's the one with the video conferencing hookup. I'll have it on, recording you on my PC. You'll seduce her, Emily, and you'll have awesome sex with her. On the conference table. In front of the webcam. And you'll squeal just like you did with James."

She tried to slap him.

"Do this, Emily," he said, holding her wrist. "You'll thank me later."

It was fairly simple for Emily to think of an excuse to have the lovely Amy meet her on a Wednesday evening in the conference room. Amy was more than happy to spend an extra hour at the office to work directly with the Vice President of Sales. She was a vibrant young woman who Chad correctly described as gorgeous, with her flowing blonde hair, penetrating eyes and athletic figure.

Emily's secret dream...at least until Chad found out about it...was based on females just like Amy. So, it wasn't without some small amount of zeal that Emily set the whole thing up, never before expecting to actually realize the fantasy. What she wasn't sure of was what her reaction would be when the time came to 'perform.'

She chose to wear a particularly form fitting dress on the day of the encounter, with a matching bra and thong set underneath. Amy wore her best work outfit...a blouse and skirt. Until she was making the 'big bucks,' it was the best she could do. Little did she know it wouldn't make a whole lot of difference in the long run.

Emily and Chad had the conference room set up well in advance of Amy's arrival. The light indicating the camera's status would certainly go unnoticed by the nervous new employee. Depending on where Emily and Amy ended up, it could capture some incredible shots before the evening was over.

Amy strolled in right on time and was exceedingly cheery. Emily had a flip chart set up with some inane data on it as a prop. She closed and locked the conference room door, then immediately initiated some small talk with Amy.

"So, tell me about yourself, Amy," Emily said. "We haven't really talked except for your first day."

Amy happily told her brief life story, taking nearly fifteen minutes to say what could have been said in five. Emily let her drone on, thinking only about how she would instigate her plan.

Amy gave her an opening when she finished her speech with, "And I'm not really dating anybody right now."

Emily stood up, her eyes wide, and said, "Oh? I find that hard to believe for somebody as cute as you."

Amy grinned sheepishly. "Thanks."

Emily was much closer to her now. "You've only dated guys?"

Amy was taken aback by the question, but nodded and said 'Yes' as if it was understood.

Emily walked behind her, almost touching. Amy followed her by glancing over her shoulder.

"I've always believed that every woman should be with another woman at least once to experience the difference," Emily said.

She put her hands on Amy's waist. The younger woman didn't speak, not wanting to upset her superior by disagreeing, yet not wanting to appear to give in too rapidly. Emily worked her hands up and down the outside of Amy's blouse.

"Have you ever thought about it?" Emily asked.

Amy shrugged. "Oh, sure. I guess. I mean...I've wondered about it."

"But you've never done it?"

Amy shook her head.

Emily's hands grazed across the outside of Amy's tits, up to the first open button on the blouse. She flicked it open and put her face on Amy's hair, next to her ear.

"Would you like to, Amy? With me?"

Refusing would be the end of her career, Amy assumed. Accepting would take her someplace she never intended to go.

"Yes," she whispered.

Emily felt a tremendous weight lifted from her, having gotten past the first hurdle. Then the realization set in that she was going to have to have sex with this girl. About that, she had mixed feelings.

Emily opened another button on the blouse and her fingers felt the soft flesh of Amy's cleavage. Emily could see a silky white bra covering ample tits. She continued her way down the front of the blouse, eventually pulling it out of Amy's skirt and finishing the job of unbuttoning it.

Their bodies were pressed together, with Amy's ass firmly against Emily's pussy. Both of them felt it, but neither one exploited it...yet. Emily let the blouse hang open, raising her hands up Amy's body until once again making contact with her tits. After a momentary touch, Emily pulled back on the blouse and took it off Amy's shoulders and arms.

The room was deathly silent as Emily stroked Amy's bare skin, from her waist to her stomach to her back. Then she unhooked the bra and gently removed it.

Amy felt her pulse quicken to a rate she only got when jogging. Cool air raced across her bare breasts and she felt the nipples begin to harden immediately. Then Emily's hands were on them and she gasped.

"It's OK, Amy. Relax," Emily murmured.

Relaxing was not easy as Emily's fingers played with the nipples and kneaded the tits, sending waves of pleasure through Amy down to her pussy.

Emily leaned against Amy's ear and said softly, "Do you like that?"

Amy nodded.

"Turn around, Amy."

Once they were facing, Emily became conscious of Amy's overpowering beauty and innocence. Emily was no longer acting when she took Amy's face in her hands and kissed her tender lips. Amy didn't return the kiss, but wasn't as offended by it as she might have thought.

Then Emily bent down and lightly kissed each breast, followed by a short lick of one of the nipples. Amy's body stiffened. Emily put the nipple between her lips, licked it again, and then slid her mouth over much more of the tit. She began sucking and Amy moaned.

"Emily. I...I...oh God," Amy whined.

Emily put her hands on top of Amy's ass and pulled her closer. She moved from one tit to the other, licking and sucking each one until the nipples looked like they would erupt. Amy squirmed, but never pulled back.

After a short time, Emily leaned back up and asked Amy, "Want more?"

Again, Amy couldn't refuse. This time, however, she spoke from the heart.

"Yes."

"Undress me, Amy."

Emily turned her back to Amy and felt the hands pulling on the zipper at the top of the dress. She let Amy do all the work, except for when Emily had to step out of the crumpled dress around her ankles. Standing now in just her bra and thong, Emily looked over her shoulder as if to tell Amy to continue. The bra came undone and Amy took it off. Then, delicately, Amy pulled down the thong and guided it over Emily's high heeled shoes.

Emily spun around to give Amy her first look at the naked Vice President. Amy's eyes did a quick, shy scan of the incredible body. Then she looked up at Emily, who sat on the edge of the huge conference table and slipped off her shoes.

Without saying a word, Emily completed the task of stripping Amy of her skirt and panties. Emily took one step back and said, "You're very, very beautiful, Amy."

"You, too, Emily," she answered in an unsteady voice.

Emily smiled and walked around the nude girl. She grazed her fingers across the miniature, tight ass cheeks. When she was back in front, she did the same across the breasts. Just as Amy had feared, the hands sank lower until they were between her legs. Emily started to kiss Amy, at the same time searching out her clit with one hand.

The moment a finger found the erect nub of skin, Amy inserted her tongue into Emily's mouth and the real kiss began. Amid moans of delight, the women's bodies came together in a sensuous kiss and mutual fondling. Hands were everywhere. Fingers found their way into holes and onto clits and asses and tits. It only took a minute for both of them to be too aroused to turn back.

Emily guided Amy to the conference table and forced her onto it with her weight, all the time continuing to kiss and stroke her.

"Lean back," Emily said.

Amy's ass was barely on the table and her legs hung over the edge. Emily moved between the legs and began sucking on Amy's tits. Amy wrapped her legs around Emily's waist and she closed her eyes amid the tortuous manipulations of Emily's tongue and teeth.

"Tell me what you want, Amy."

Amy was petrified. How could she say it...to another woman? What words should she use?

"Tell me," Emily demanded.

"I want you...um...to...uh...lick me, Emily. Lick me...all over. Please."

Emily smiled at the girl's inability to say it. But she wouldn't force the issue. She was meeting Chad's requirement. But it had turned into much more than that. She desperately wanted to eat this girl, and be eaten by her.

Emily pushed Amy's legs farther apart and stared at the marvelous space. Neatly trimmed blonde hair surrounded the protective flaps of skin and a tiny hole that glistened with moisture. Amidst all that was a clit that Emily knew would take Amy beyond any bliss she had already enjoyed.

She began by kissing the insides of Amy's thighs, teasing her with the proximity to the pussy but not making contact. Finally, with Amy's hand on the top of her head, Emily licked the entire length of the pussy and stopped at the warm, wet clit.

She put her hands under Amy's ass and lifted her off the table. Then her lips and tongue commenced assaulting the most sensitive part of Amy's body. Little yelps of bliss escaped from Amy's mouth as Emily licked, bit and sucked the clit. Every now and then, Emily would drive her tongue deep inside Amy's hole, resulting in involuntary thrusts of Amy's hips.

Despite Amy's fears, doubts, and confusion, she found herself ready to cum much too quickly.

"Oh, Emily! I'm gonna...oh fuck...stop. No. I'm going to...cum...Emily!"

The Vice President never let up. In fact, she pressed harder on the clit and bit down on it with her lips. Her tongue flicked across it with lightning speed.

"Oh God! Oh God! Emily. Now!"

Amy clung to the edge of the table while wave after wave erupted from inside her. Her high pitched squeals continued through a second and third orgasm as Emily refused to stop. In the end, Amy was nearly in tears as she forced her way out of Emily's grip, rolling onto her side on the table and closing her legs tightly together with quivers of joy still flowing through her.

Chad would eventually get to watch Amy bury her head in Emily's pussy and give what she had received. Emily gave no signs of being in distress during any of it and as many times as Chad watched the recorded video, he would cum long and hard every time.

###

"Yes. It's open," Emily responded to the knock on her office door the next day.

Chad entered.

"You have a special glow this morning, Mrs. Smith," he said.

"Fuck you. Give me the e-mails," she said, barely looking up from her computer monitor.

Chad plopped into an overstuffed chair and slouched into a comfortable position.

"Emily. Emily. I'm allowing you to live out every sexual fantasy you ever had and all you try to do is make me go away."

"Damn right."

"No 'thank you'. No 'I'll see that you get a raise because of this, Chad'. No blowjob. Nothing."

Emily looked up at him. "Is that all you want?"

Chad laughed. "Got your attention, didn't I. Fuck no. That won't do at all, Emily. Actually, this is what I had in mind. You, naked, absolutely begging me to fuck you harder than James ever did."

Emily chuckled in the most mocking way she could muster. "Now THERE's a fantasy you'll never see happen."

"Want to make a bet?"

Emily knew better. "C'mon, Chad. The game's over. I did everything you asked."

"There was one other thing," Chad said, leaning forward in the chair. "One last fantasy you mentioned in the e-mails."

Emily had the look of a woman about to blow a fuse.

"This time I won't tell you what it is. Perhaps you can figure it out on your own. Here's the deal. You'll come to my apartment. There will be other people there, Emily. We'll fulfill your last fantasy and I'm predicting you will BEG me to fuck you."

Her look was now more of defeat and acquiescence.

"Chad, we need to get one thing perfectly straight. Right now," she said. "If you make one more demand after this—just one more, I will call the fucking cops and not care one iota about what it means to my career. Do you fucking understand?"

"Deal," Chad said. "This is it. The e-mails are yours when we're done. I swear."

"And before the cops arrive," Emily added, "I'll cut off your puny little dick with a butter knife."

"But you haven't even had it in you yet, Emily. I'd reserve judgment on that one until you do."

She pointed to the door and Chad exited.

It took two weeks for Chad to arrange the invitations to his friends and coordinate it with Emily. But the selected Friday evening finally arrived and the crowd of a dozen guys and girls was in place by the time Emily showed up. All eyes were on the stunning brunette when she walked in wearing her designer jeans and expensive sweater.

She and Chad talked privately above the din of the music and chatter, but not about her role at the party. That was still a mystery, even as Chad ordered the music turned down to a reasonable level and he got the crowd's attention.

"I would like you all to meet Emily," he announced.

In unison, they welcomed her with a hearty 'Hello, Emily.'

"She's going to be our entertainment tonight."

Whistles and cheers followed.

"It seems Emily has always fantasized about stripping in a club," Chad said casually. "Tonight, we're going to make her dream come true. And, perhaps, some of yours, as well."

Laughs and more cheers rose above the music.

"But wait. There's more!" he exclaimed. "There's more to the fantasy and you and Emily will find out what that is at the end of the strip. So, if you'll give me a second to put on the appropriate tunes, we'll get started."

Emily stood frozen, fully comprehending what was now expected of her, but unsure if she could pull it off. Fucking James in front of Chad was bad enough. Having sex with Amy in front of a webcam was less daunting. But this was...well, utterly terrifying. All these people. Bondage. And then her pussy reminded her of why it was a fantasy. She could feel herself getting wet.

The slow, pounding rhythm of a typical strip club tune resounded in the apartment's living room where the group gathered. Chad reappeared and faced Emily.

"It's all yours, Emily. We want nothing but your best performance. Now, get naked, and we want a good show."

Even the eyes of the young women in the room, all in their early twenties by Emily's estimation, were glued onto her. But it was the piercing stares of the men that she noticed. They had seemingly already undressed her, and it was her job to prove their imaginations correct.

Emily started to rotate her hips in time with the music. It took a few seconds, but she got the rhythm down and swayed in place. A few guys insisted on more, but the bulk of the crowd waited patiently. Soon enough, Emily was moving within a small space in the middle of the room, pulling up on her sweater only enough to bare a few inches of her stomach and back. Then she lifted one side half way to her tit to the whistles of the guys on that side. Her jeans were fairly low riding and extremely tight. No sign of panties were visible...yet.

She concentrated on the sweater, increasing its height as the dance progressed. She pulled it tight across her tits and bunched it up under them. She yanked it away from her body, but never showed anything more.

Finally, as she turned slowly in place, the sweater was pulled half way up one tit, exposing a tan bra. Now she had their full attention and each beat of the song brought them closer and closer to seeing her entire chest. Using both hands, she swiftly raised the sweater over her head, delayed for an instant, and then yanked it off and threw it at one of the guys next to her.

Emily cupped the tits in her hands, twisting the thin material of the bra until all but the nipples were showing. One at a time, she lowered the straps off her shoulders and danced closer to the people surrounding her. Any attempts to touch her were quickly slapped away by the stripper, to the delight of the rest of the crowd.

Her tits seemed to plead to be let loose of the bra, straining against the last few inches of fabric holding them in. Emily unhooked the bra but held it in place with one hand. Guys begged her to release it. Emily tossed it to a cute brunette standing in front of her.

The crowd erupted in cheers and applause. For most of the males in the crowd, these were the two finest tits they had ever seen in person. Yes, the teens they knew might have been firmer, but there was something to be said for maturity in this case.

And Emily knew how to use them. She dipped, spun, leaned back and otherwise offered her tits up in every conceivable way. When she could, she stole a glance at some of the budding erections in the room. Those erections, more than the cheers, told her she was doing OK.

Next came the jeans and Emily took plenty of time to open them, dip them half way down her ass, and eventually take them off. Her tiny panties gave ample opportunity to hide her pussy, give a sneak peek by tugging the panties tighter, and then gracefully step out of them.

Once Emily was nude, she teased both males and females by dancing close to them, inviting them in and then dancing away. To Chad she seemed perfectly content. Thus, it was time to take control once more.

He walked over to her and said, "OK, Emily. I think you'd caused enough erections and wet pussies for now."

He looked down at the coffee table in front of the couch. "Somebody clear that off."

In a few seconds, the long, wooden table was clutter-free.

"Emily, why don't you relax and lay down on that for us," Chad told her.

Emily mildly protested, but knew it was useless. She stood at one end of the table and leaned back until she was starting to stretch out. Before she could react, Chad pulled a set of padded handcuffs from his back pocket, grabbed one of Emily's wrists and snapped the cuffs around it. He attached the other end of the cuffs to the leg of the table.

Emily shrieked, but had no way of preventing Chad from doing the same thing to her other arm.

Looking like a medieval prisoner about to be drawn and quartered, Emily wriggled on the table top to the delight of the crowd.

"Your last fantasy," Chad proclaimed while standing over her. "Stripping and bondage. Now comes the best part."

He walked to a bookshelf, reached behind some knick knacks, and came back with an object everybody in the room recognized immediately. The fake rubber cock was certainly intimidating, nearly the size of James during an Emily blowjob. But that didn't prevent the entire crowd from demanding that Chad use it on Emily.

Chad hit a switch on the end of the vibrator and it buzzed menacingly. He smiled down at Emily and moved to her side. The vibrator was placed just below her tits and Emily tensed up as she took in a sudden gasp of air. Chad aimed the cock at her cleavage and slowly slid it up between her tits.

Then he rolled it up and over one of her tits, taunting her with more and more pressure as he went. Finally, he reached her nipple and pressed harder, holding the vibrating plastic in place while Emily was driven wild. After a few seconds, he rubbed her with the uneven ribbing on the cock and Emily cried out, struggling to evade Chad's touch.