Just One More Night

Story Info
Secret lovers share a tryst in a store's dressing room.
2.5k words
4.02
27k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie was pleasantly surprised when she picked up the phone and heard John's voice; it had been several weeks since their encounter in his hotel room, but there hardly had been a night that she hadn't dreamed about his touch. Many a morning found her waking up with wet thighs clenched around her hand, her nipples poking up against the blanket. Her husband was benefiting greatly from her dreams; she often used her warm mouth to rouse him from his sleep. Then once his cock was firm enough, she'd climb on top and ride him to an invigorating morning climax. Still, as satisfying as their play had been, she found herself missing something.

She realized what that something was when she felt a special tingle deep inside as she listened to John's buttery voice.

"Hi baby, I hope you've been well, I hope you've been thinking about me a bit. I know I can't seem to get you out of my mind." John laughed softly, then added "especially when I have those wonderful panties of yours in my hand. They're so soft and smooth, and remind me so much of your skin...and they've still got your delicious scent on them."

Katie could hear him take a deep breath, and realized he had her panties right there, while he was talking on the phone. That image sent chills through her body, and her pussy started to grow warm. She knew what he was doing, sliding the silk along the shaft of his very stiff cock. Katie reached down with her fingers and softly pressed against her dampening mound, wishing that it were John's lips pressed there instead.

"Listen, baby, I just wanted to call and tell you that I'm in town again, for a couple of days. I was hoping that you might be able to sneak away and see me."

Of course Katie wanted to say yes, but she was torn; on one hand, she really wanted to see John again. However, she and her husband were leaving for Las Vegas later that night, and she still had some shopping to do. Though she knew she wouldn't have much time at all, she arranged to meet John at Nordstroms in an hour; he could accompany her as she picked out a few outfits for her trip.

As she hung up the phone, she realized that her nipples were hard, the sound of John's voice always seemed to have that effect. Her pulse was quickening as well, she could feel her heart pounding in her chest. It had been weeks since they'd seen each other, but she swore she could still taste him on her tongue. She only had to close her eyes and it was so easy to imagine his touch. Katie shook her head sharply, bringing her back to the present; if she kept up that train of thought her fingers would soon begin sneaking into her panties and she'd never make it to meet him. As she walked out the door, she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror and smiled. She looked sweet, yet sexy, a loose, filmy summer dress showing off her shoulders and legs; if the sunlight caught at the right angle, it was easy to see her firm body underneath.

Katie made good time through the afternoon traffic, arriving only a few minutes past the time she'd told John. She walked inside the store and quickly spotted John, who was chatting up a cute salesgirl in a too-short skirt. The salesgirl was commenting on John's suit, running her fingers up the lapel, clearly flirting with him.

"Skank!" thought Katie, possessively, "that bitch better keep her hands to herself!"

"Hi baby," she said, this time aloud, it's good to see you again." Deftly putting her body between John and the salesgirl, Katie wrapped her arms around him and kissed him, intending only a polite greeting, but unable to stop the passion welling up inside her. As the kiss stretched on, the salesgirl got the message and started to slink away. Katie's tongue, however, was going nowhere but deeper inside John's mouth. After a minute or two, they finally separated, both breathing deeply and gazing into each others eyes.

John was electrified by Katie's embrace; as much as he had been thinking about her, his fantasies could never compare to the reality of her touch. It had been a long day at the end of a long week, but all that was instantly forgotten. His dream had come alive and was right there, breathing and talking in his arms.

She finally broke their embrace, noticing just how little privacy was afforded them at that moment. She took John's hand in hers and led him to the escalator, heading straight for the formal dress section. She leaned back into him as the escalator carried them up, relishing once again the feeling of his arms wrapped around her. John whispered in her ear, telling her how beautiful she was, and how much he had missed her. He finished his comments with a very soft press of his lips against her neck, a kiss that sent a wonderful shiver speeding down her spine. She was soaked, she realized, her damp panties clinging to her hungry sex. What was it about John that always did this to her? His touch, his voice, his gaze..they all seemed to have the same effect on Katie, bringing about complete arousal and an uncontrollable craving. Of course, she might not have known that she had exactly the same effect on John. He found it nearly impossible to keep his hands off her, just a brief touch was all it took to get him hard; his fingers could feel the heat pouring off her body through the thin material of her dress. They inched lower, hoping to sneak a touch of her legs.

She just laughed and grabbed his hands up and walked over to a section of the store featuring cocktail dresses. She had just yesterday bought a pair of red pumps, and now she needed a dress to match. Though this trip to Vegas was mostly for business, she and her husband would be attending some parties as well. She felt so sexy wearing those shoes, the heels just high enough to give her a sultry sway when she walked; the right dress would certainly make hers a package no man (nor woman) could possibly resist. It didn't take her long to find one, a slinky little thing that would bare her shoulders and show off her legs.

With the dress in one hand and John in the other, Katie made her way to the dressing rooms. She started to push John down into the chair outside the entrance, but he had other ideas. With a quick glance around to make sure that no one was watching, he followed Katie inside the room. She smiled at him and quickly closed the door behind them.

Like most dressing rooms, this one had mirrors on each wall. It was like looking through a kaleidoscope of John and Katie. She played coy, holding up the dress to her body, trying to get an idea of what it would look like on her.

"What do you think?" she asked, "is this the dress I should get?"

John just laughed "Hard to say, baby, I really think you need to put it on."

"Okay, but close your eyes 'til I tell you to look." Katie doubted that John would listen. She lifted her summer dress up over her body, and could hear John gasp as her supple little body came into view. A matching set of lace panties and bra were all that covered the smooth skin that he coveted so much; he reached out and brought her closer to him.

They both admired the view presented to them in the mirrors; Katie looked tiny in his arms, her almost-naked body pressed against his suited bulk. John's hands wandered, his fingertips traipsing lightly along her velvet skin. Down lower they went while his lips enjoyed nuzzling her neck. She moaned when she felt his touch sneaking up under her lace. She shook her head sharply, trying to get control of herself once again, telling John that there was no time for that, she really needed to try on the dress and leave for the airport.

John just chuckled, bringing the finger that had been inside her to his mouth, slowly savoring her taste.

Katie took the new dress and slid it over her body; of course it looked perfect, clinging to her curves, hiding just the right amount of skin, and more importantly, showing off the rest. The straps of her bra, however, distracted from the full effect.

"Can you unhook me, baby, and take off my bra so I can see what it's like without the straps?" Katie asked, knowing full well there was no way John could refuse a request like that.

His hands reached up under the dress, unclasping the bra and sliding it down off her body. But they didn't leave things there; John cupped her breasts in his hands, feeling those perky nipples stiffen under his touch. He pulled Katie close against him, leaning down again to kiss her neck. His fingers pinched and teased, this time she couldn't get that wonderful feeling out of her head. She merely moaned and pressed her body against him, enjoying the rough, hungry touch of his hands and lips. Her eyes were closed, she felt one hand leave her breasts and reach up to her head, turning it so John could kiss her.

"Oh God!" she thought, "I don't want this kiss to end."

Their tongues tangled together like a pit of snakes, twisting and turning, saliva dripping down their chins. It was a very hungry kiss, with heavy breathing and lots of grunts and groans. John leaned against her, moving her closer to the wall; she reached out and put her hands against the mirror, her ass jutted out behind her, rubbing up against John.

Suddenly she felt something soft and smooth touching her arms; her eyes popped open to see John's silk tie wrapped securely around her wrists. He quickly lifted her up and put her on the cushioned bench in front of the wall. He grabbed the tie and fixed it on the hook above the mirror. Katie was effectively a prisoner now, her arms secured up above her head, kneeling on the bench facing the mirror.

Her heart was pounding, and not only from the passionate kiss. She was no longer in control, no longer the one holding all the cards. She looked at John in the mirror, saw the animalistic gaze in his eyes; she knew what was to come. Their eyes were locked together as he slowly undid the buttons on his shirt. He quickly undressed, Katie squirming right there before him as his body came into view. Her pussy was so wet, she just knew her thighs were probably covered in her dew.

"You shouldn't tease me like that, baby, you know I want you so much, you know I can't just settle for a little taste." John was whispering, his voice hoarse with need and desire.

He lifted the dress up to her hips, exposing those damp panties and that sweet little ass. He leaned in again for another kiss, a gentle one that concealed the savage hunger he felt deep down. Katie's eyes closed again as she surrendered to the bliss. Her body responded, nipples making little bumps right through the dress. They could smell her desire, John's hands softly cupped her ass.

He kissed her again and again, then moved his mouth to her ears, telling her how beautiful she was, how sexy and sweet. His voice got gravelly then "but you're so bad, too, baby, such a dirty little girl. Your husband is waiting for you at the airport and here you are with me. You're my little fuck toy, aren't you?"

Katie didn't respond, couldn't respond. Her eyes were clenched shut, her body caught completely on the hook. She couldn't escape John's kisses, though she really didn't want to either. His lips burned down her body, along her neck and bare shoulders, his tongue marking a wet trail on her skin. His kisses moved down her back, finally reaching the skin along her spine, lower and lower he went. She was pushing her ass back, trying to feel more of his lips; John's hand held her hips as he kissed, his tongue slipping up under the waistband of her panties.

He rolled them off her ass, finally baring her to his gaze. He stopped for a moment to enjoy the sight before him. Sweet and innocent Katie, wrapped up like a sexy Christmas present, on her knees, dripping with desire.

Katie moaned again when she felt John's hand spread the cheeks of her ass; his tongue dragged down that hot crease and circled her anus. She shoved back when she felt the wet heat of his tongue press inside her. Like cat in heat, she cried out, wanting more. John's fingers reached around and started to pet her wet pussy, teasing her swollen clit. His tongue plunged in and out of her tight, hot ass. She felt so exposed, so dirty, yet so turned on. She knew right then that she belonged to John, she could refuse him nothing. She shivered, and started to shake. Oh fuck, she was cumming, her pussy clenched around his fingers, her asshole tightening around his tongue as he savored his passionate feast. Suddenly she lost control, her body quivering, she felt the warm gush of her juices flowing out of her.

John felt her climax and knew then that it was his turn. He pushed her legs apart and rubbed his hardened cock against her steamy sex. God she was so wet and hot. He pressed inside her, his swollen shaft stretching her. He loved watching himself slide inside her, slowly disappearing into that shiny pink pussy. Katie moaned again, wishing she could reach back and pull his body against her. John must have read her mind, and he grabbed her hips and starting to push right up against her. He was so deep inside her, her ass pressed against his belly. He grabbed her hair and turned her head again, their lips once more meeting for a primal kiss. She tasted herself on his lips and tongue, they shared the remnants of his feast. John's fierce plunges were bouncing her against the mirror, her nipples so hard she swore they'd scratch the glass. The mirror was fogging up, their grunts growing louder and louder. Katie started to shake again, she was cumming once more. With a loud cry John exploded deep inside her, his seed flooding her kitty, seeping out with each thrust.

Now spent, John slowed his movements, savoring the feeling of her pussy wrapped around him, relishing her tongue exploring his mouth.

"Yes, baby, you belong to me now, you're MY little girl, my sexy dirty girl."

Katie shook her head, knowing it was true, knowing that she'd go meet her husband shortly, with her hot pussy full of John's seed, her mind full of wonderful memories of John, and her soul still hungry for more.