Just One More Time

Story Info
An affair with a married woman isn't always what it seems.
6.3k words
3.75
34.6k
3
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started with a simple reply to an ad on craigslist. I know most of this stuff is fake crap, but I've been responding to random ads for months now and I just can't help myself when it comes to the prospect of meeting someone random. My relationship with my girlfriend has been on the rocks for a couple of months, but we just can't find it in ourselves to give up just yet. This is either going to be the spark in our relationship or the nail in its coffin.

The ad read:

"MWF - 23 - desperate. My husband is a total ass. He's been cheating on me for the past 6 months (I even caught him screwing his little tramp in our bed when I had to come home from work early). I know this is going to be the end for us, but I want him to hurt. He thinks I'm just going to move on with my life and let him trample all over me, but he's wrong. I'm seeking one brave man to help me teach him a lesson."

I have always thought that sleeping with a married woman would best way to have an affair. The worst that happens to me is that I get bitched at by my girl or she leaves me. The woman on the other hand has a lot at risk. Odds are she's going to keep quiet. I sent a reply to the ad fully expecting that I would get a web cam service advertisement or some sort of virus. This time the response seemed like a real person. Clara replied about an hour later with a brief e-mail detailing that she really wanted a hot guy to escort her to a party that her husband thought she was skipping. She sent a digital picture of her and her husband, taken on a recent vacation to Mexico. She looked great in a bikini. I'm not totally sure this is what I was expecting, because after all, I was hoping for a late night booty call or something a little less emotional. But nonetheless, after a few emails back and forth, we exchanged phone numbers and agreed to meet for drinks Saturday night before heading to the party. It was only Wednesday and thinking about how I wanted my night with Clara to culminate left me with a full on erection. I sat back in my desk chair and started to slowly stroke myself in my boxers. A few more minutes of mentally peeling off Clara's bikini left me with some relief.

Saturday rolled around and I started feeling apprehensive about this "date". I told my girlfriend I was going out with my college roomies to watch the Duke vs. U-Mass basketball game knowing full well she wouldn't be interested in coming along. I arrived at Jack's Drink Shack around 8pm. Clara had said she wanted to make it to the party around 9. I saw Clara sitting in a booth near the back of the bar by herself. I was glad to see she resembled the pictures she sent me. I could only see what was above the table, but she looked stunning. She had long red hair that flowed down over her shoulders and onto her chest. The ends falling just above her breasts, which were pressed up and together and looked as if they could pop out of her dress at any moment. As I approached, I could see her chest heaving. It was reassuring to me to know that she was nervous about this encounter too.

"Sean?" Clara said.

"That's me," I said, although it came out as a mix of squeak and whisper as my nerves got the best of me, "It's a pleasure to meet you in person. You look stunning in that dress."

She thanked me as she rose and kissed me lightly on the cheek. Not only was she beautiful to look at, her scent was intoxicating. As she sat back down the aroma of berries wafted from her hair intermingled with the light musk from her nervous sweat. Clara was drinking a glass of wine and I ordered a beer. I probably could have used something a little harder, but I wanted to keep my wits about me.

"So, I guess I was hoping before we actually went public with this rendezvous, you might give me an idea of what you're looking for," I said, searching for something to get the conversation started.

"Well, at first I wasn't really expecting much," Clara replied. "I was hoping to find one of those tall, dark and handsome types to take me to this party and make my husband jealous. As I mentioned in my ad, last week I came home early from work and he was screwing his little hooch in my bed. I know our marriage is over, but I'm not the type that goes down without a fight."

"And you think taking me to a party will piss him off that much?"

"Well, at first I did, but now I think we might have to do more than just go to the party."

I started to feel a little more like I just might get lucky tonight, "I'm game for whatever you want. Just let me know what to do and I'm your guy."

We chatted for the next 40 minutes over our drinks, but never really came back around to what our expectations were. It was almost like a real first date. I found out that Clara had been married for 3 years. She had married her high school sweetheart and they both were working in successful jobs. They had saved up and bought their home about a year ago. 6 months ago, Clara had hopped on their home computer when her husband was watching the football game. He had left his instant messenger software running and while she was surfing for some new shoes, an instant message popped up from someone with the screen and "HotNHornyMom". The message said "Thanks for last night. My husband hasn't fucked me that way since our honey moon. My legs are still a little rubbery. Can't wait to see you again." Clara was devastated. She knew he had told her he was working late the night before and had been home very late. She'd been feeling frisky that night and when he woke her up getting into bed, she tried to get him in the mood but he wasn't interested and had gone right to sleep. It all made sense to her now. For the last 6 months she had been checking out his chat logs and e-mails and discovered her husband had been sneaking over to HotNHornyMom's house nearly twice a week. At least it explained why he wasn't in awesome shape when he was leaving early for the gym each day. The part of the whole mess that upset her the most was that this woman was only 19 and already had 1 kid. She told me she would kill him if he got her pregnant and I was confident that she would make good on that promise.

After our drinks were finished, we paid our tab and headed for the car. She said she wanted to drive her car, so I double-checked that my car was locked and hopped into her passenger seat. We were heading to the Elk Lodge for a welcome home party for one of Clara's husband's military friends who had just come home from Afghanistan. She probably wouldn't know many of the people there, but she knew that her husband would be there, and that's all that mattered. It was a short 10 minute trip and she parked around back of the lodged building away from the other cars and the door.

"Sean," Clara said "I want you to screw me tonight."

I'm not sure Clara noticed, but I felt my jaw slam instantly onto the floor. It took all of my effort to stammer out, "Um...OK." Composing myself I added, "I think this is what I imagined happening when we met, but I'm still surprised to hear you say the words."

"But I'm not sure you were expecting to have sex with me at this party," she said emphasizing the "at".

"You're right." But she could tell by the bulge forming in my pants that the idea sounded good to me.

She added, "I wasn't expecting a hard time convincing a man to have sex with me. But this might be a little different. I need for us to get caught in the act...at this party." The emphasis on the "at" finally hit me. An image flashed through my head of me standing in front of a crowd of people in tighty whities, my raging hard on poking against the fabric to form a taught white tent.

But then I thought, "Hell yeah," even though I started to feel a little nervous thinking about exactly who is going to catch us. I could feel my hard-on deflating as we sat there. "I'm not sure I'm going to be able to perform in a crowd," I said.

"Don't worry, I've got the perfect plan worked out, but it starts right here in the car."

I could already feel the blood rushing back to my manhood, "Just tell me what to do."

"Well," Clara said, "I need to make sure you can perform for me in there for an extended session. I want you relieved before we go in."

All I could think at this point was how great it was going to be to have sex with this hot lady two times in one night. I couldn't wait and immediately blurted out, "Where do you want to do it? In the back seat or do you want to climb right on top of me here?"

"Sorry," she giggled, "I can't be worn out. I need you to take care of yourself. I can give you a little visual stimulation though," she added, "There's a box of Kleenex in the glove box."

"Seriously?" I said, annoyed as my hard on retreated for the second time in the past 3 minutes. "You want me to jack off before we go into the party?"

"Yep," she stated emphatically. Otherwise, I'll go back to the bar and pick up someone else who's up to the job."

But as she finished up that last statement, she started to pull her dress up her thighs. She was wearing thigh high stockings and as she pulled her dress up past the tops of her stockings, I got a glimpse of her silky sheer panties. Through the opaque fabric I could see the dark patch where her public hair was visible. It was only a matter of seconds before my staff was back to full mast and control of my common sense had been officially transferred down below.

As she slowly stroked a finger across her panties, tracing the edge seams with her index and middle finger spread apart then slowly pressing back down through the center where only the small cotton patch prevented her moistening flower from soaking through to her fingers. I unzipped my pants to reveal my throbbing member pressing hard to escape my boxers. I fished it out through the slot in the boxers and the head was already gleaming with pre-cum that had left a small wet spot in my boxers. I pulled my foreskin away from the head and spread the glistening fluid around, massaging it into the head. Gently, I began to stroke the full length of my cock. Clara leaned over and lowered her head toward my aching manhood. I closed my eyes anticipating the warmth of her mouth as it engulfed my engorged pole. I almost lost it just waiting for her mouth, but much to my surprise, I opened my eyes to find her head moving away and a cool puddle of saliva spread across my head. As she moved away, she used her right hand to spread her lubricant along my shaft as she slipped her left hand into her dress to caress her breasts, pushing her dress and bra down just enough to reveal her hard nipple pressing against her fingers. "I thought it might help if I lubed you up a little," she said as she sat full back into her seat, leaving her breasts exposed to my wandering eyes.

"Your dick looks good being stroked like that," Clara said. I could feel the pressure starting to build. It wouldn't take too long now. I stared at Clara's breasts and she responded by rubbing them and gently tugging on her nipples. I was stroking fast and hard now. I adjusted my grip so my cock head was passing through a tight ring of fingers with each stroke. I closed my eyes and imagined Clara's mouth wrapped tightly around my cock with her berry hair scent penetrating my nose. The pre-cum and spit had now spread out enough to start making a slapping noise with each stroke. Clara stopped fondling herself and now watched each stroke of my cock like I would explode at any moment.

And she was right. I quickly grabbed for the Kleenex and got some out just in time for, "Ahhhh....uhhhh," the incoherent sound that escaped my mouth as my semen flowed in hard spurts into the tissue. My rhythm slowed and I pressed along the underside of my penis, milking each last drop out of my granite hard rod. I relaxed back into the seat and I breathed heavily, carefully trying to keep the spreading puddle wrapped in the tissue as it tried to flow down around my cock.

"Thanks," was all Clara said as I set the tissue aside and briefly sat there with my staff at full attention. She looked me as if she wanted to say something, but nothing came out as she watched my erection subside. I grabbed a couple of clean tissues and cleaned up the remaining ejaculate. As I tucked my cock back into my boxers and zipped up, Clara straightened her dress and checked her hair and makeup in the vanity mirror. "Are you ready to go in?" she asked. Although I really wanted to kick back and take a nap for a few minutes, I opened the car door and went around the car to open Clara's door and escort her to the party.

It was almost 9:30 when we walked in and I was immediately aware that fashionably late for this party was still too early. There were only about 6 people milling about and even the guest of honor hadn't arrived yet. The bartender was in though and Clara and I bellied up to the bar and had a drink. Clara ordered a beer this time.

"7 and 7 for me," I said to the bartender as I looked at Clara. "There's not much of a crowd. When do you think your husband will arrive?"

"I'm not sure," she said. "He left this afternoon to go golfing, but for all I know that's another code word for "fucking the floozie". I know he'll show though. He's known Ken forever and wouldn't miss this for the world."

We sat at the bar talking about the weather and other chit chat. The Elk Club started to fill quickly in the next 20 minutes and by five minutes to ten, there were about 60 people.

Clara nudged me, "There he is." She pointed to the door. There was a man walking in with a girl that looked like she was about 14. "And that must be the whore he's fucking," she said as she took a big gulp of her beer. "Just act like we just met here at the bar. I'm sure when he sees me here he'll want to come make sure I'm not having any fun."

"You got it," I said and turned to face the bar. Clara continued to watch the door and described the scene for me.

"Wow," she said, "I think I can literally see her bush out of the bottom of that skirt. I wonder what my soon to be ex-husband sees in that stupid little slut."

I turned around and took a look for myself. Clara was right. This girl looked like she was straight out of the local strip club. Her skirt was about 6 inches from top to bottom and didn't even come down low enough to cover the tops of her stockings. Her midriff was bare and she was wearing a skin tight spaghetti strap white tank top that didn't make even a mild effort to cover her black bra. Her chest was covered only from the nipples down. She was wearing pre-torn black stockings with knee high, black leather boots to complete the look. Just as I looked over to her husband Rick, I saw his gaze turn to Clara. At first he was caught off guard, not expecting her to be at the party, but he recovered quickly. He whispered something into his girlfriend's ear and she went off to the ladies room as he walked over to us.

"Clara," Rick said, "I wasn't expecting you to be here."

"Is that why you brought Ms. HotNHornyMom?" she retorted.

"This is already an uncomfortable situation. Let's not make it worse by getting into a fight," Rick said as he turned and walked over to a group of friends leaving Clara alone again.

Clara turned to me and said, "Wait here." I turned and asked the bartender to put on the basketball game. I tried to take my mind off of what I got myself into, but I couldn't help but think that this was going to either be the greatest night of my life, or the night I end up dead on the side of the highway for sleeping with some guy's wife. It seemed like forever sitting here with only my own thoughts to occupy me, but looking at the clock I noticed it had only been ten minutes. I ordered another drink which arrived just as Clara did.

"You're going to need to follow me," she ordered, a new found edge to her voice caught me off guard.

"Do I need to pound this drink first?" I questioned.

"Don't fuck with me now Sean, it's time for you to step up and be a man."

I turned and followed Clara toward a door in the back of the room. I scanned the room as we walked I didn't see her husband any more, or HotNHornyMom either. Clara arrived at the door first. As she opened it I noticed it was completely dark. She grabbed my arm and yanked me in quickly and as soon as the door shut I could hear someone over the click of the door lock saying "Clara, you need to fucking untie me right now."

"I think we just found Rick," I thought to myself.

Clara didn't say a word, but a dim light clicked on. My eyes took a second to adjust, but looking around the room I could hardly believe what I was seeing. The door we came through was at my back near the corner of a large room. The only light was from a stained glass fixture that was centered over a pool table in middle of the room. In the far corner, Rick sat in a wood chair. His hands and feet were bound by leather straps tied to the arms of a thick wooden chair and he was wearing a black hood that reminded me of pictures I have seen of terrorists covering their hostages' heads. I could see he was breathing heavy and his muscles were tense. Sitting on the rail of the pool table was HotNHornyMom. She was leaning back with her hands extended behind her. Her legs where crossed and she had a smile on her face.

"I want you to meet Jenna," Clara said. Lightly tugging on my elbow and leading me towards HotNHornyMom. "Jenna, this is Sean. I met him through the internet. We've been dating for about 2 hours now," she said as calmly as if she was introducing me to her parents.

"It's nice to meet you," I said, clearly a little disturbed by the scene before me. "Which one of you is going to explain to me what's going on in here?"

"They're a bunch of fucking whores you idiot," the hood in the back of the room said, "Run while you still can."

Clara walked over to Jenna and whispered something in her ear. Clara started to walk over to Rick as Jenna hopped off the table. Jenna turned her back towards me and reached up under her skirt. She slowly started to remove her panties. As she slowly slid the lacy thong out from under her skirt and down her legs she bent over as far as she could so I could clearly see her ass. She spread her legs slightly as she stepped out of her thong and I could see the outline of her completely bare labia.

I could feel my erection returning and was focused on Jenna when I was distracted by a rumbling over by Rick. I turned to see Clara attempting to strap Rick around the chest. She had gotten the strap around him, but was trying to cinch it tighter. She gave it one good pull and Rick was immobilized below his neck. Clara removed his hood.

"Who the fuck is this Sean guy?" he said. "And what the fuck do you think you're doing tying me up to this chair. Jenna, go get some help."

"Shut up," Clara said, "or I'll stick a gag in your mouth. If you keep your mouth shut, I won't punish you."

The sound in Clara's voice was authoritative. This was no longer the sweet girl that I thought I met earlier. Clara got down on a knee and started unbuttoning and unzipping Rick's pants.

"What are you doing you stupid bitch?" Rick said and Clara pulled another, thicker leather strap from under the chair and slapped him across the mouth.

"I told you to shut up," Clara growled.

Clara returned to Rick's pants. He struggled to try and get loose, but he only accomplished digging the straps into his wrists and ankles, causing his hands and feet to go white. Clara managed to wriggle his pants and boxers down to his knees. His dick was limp, like because all the blood was in his neck and face, leaving him looking like a cooked lobster. Clara left him and walked towards me.

She whispered into my ear, "I want you to fuck Jenna. I want you to fuck her hard. I want everyone in this joint to hear her screaming from pleasure."

12