Just One Night

Story Info
She gets to be with her love for one night.
2k words
4.15
9.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm coming to you tonight, my best friend, and my confidant. We talk almost every day and yet, after tonight...it will be different.

When I enter the room, we smile shyly at each other; I walk over to you so we are face to face. I put my arms around you for a hug and we just hold each other. We both know how important this night is...it will be the only one we ever have together.

I pull back a little and look into your big brown eyes and start running my hands through your hair. I see you looking at my mouth, so I lick my lips as an invitation. We kiss, slowly, softly at first, exploring the feel of each other's lips. You deepen the kiss with your tongue, which makes me moan. I love the way you taste; I feel like I've been starving and I'm getting nourishment from you. Your kisses awaken desires that I didn't know were there. You move your hands from my waist to my back and pull me closer, making the butterflies in my stomach do back-flips. I gently tug on your hair so I can kiss your neck and ears, which elicits a gasp from your lips.

I unbutton your shirt and place my hand on your scar. You stare at me as I lean down to plant soft kisses on it. You take off your shirt and reach for the hem of mine, looking into my eyes to make sure its ok. I answer by raising my arms over my head. You slowly pull my top over my head, toss it away, and run your hands down my arms. I shiver as you kiss my neck and shoulders, moving the straps of my bra out of the way. You move your kisses to my chest. My head falls back as you send waves of pleasure through me. You groan and take my face in your hands and we kiss even deeper. Our feet move towards the bed as our passion builds.

We lay down together, still kissing; I can't get enough of you. I want you so much it almost hurts. I need to feel your skin against mine. Breaking contact reluctantly, I unbutton my jeans and pull them off. You follow suit, never taking your eyes off me. Turning my back to you, I unhook my bra and slide it off; you reach over and pull me against you. We lay together for a little while, breathing heavily. You begin to nuzzle my neck, so I roll over to look at you; I am mesmerized by the look in your eyes. Do they mirror mine? I feel like I am looking into your soul. I see hunger and longing there. It's almost too much. You begin to caress my chest, making my nipples hard and I arch my back against your hand, finally able to look away.

You cup your hands around my breasts and lower your mouth to them, teasing them with your tongue and lips, making me squirm with delight. You test the boundaries by nibbling lightly on my nipples and my eyes widen with the new sensations of pleasure and pain. You begin to travel south, tasting my skin as you go. Excruciatingly slowly, you kiss and lick your way down my stomach, hips, thighs and find a very sensitive spot on the back of my knee that makes me squeal when you reach it. We both laugh and sit up so we can kiss each other more.

I lay you down on your back and begin exploring your body with my hands and tongue. I love the noises you make when I find sensitive places. I lick the outer edge of your ear and run my tongue down your neck. I move over you and kiss across your chest, returning the favor of gentle bites on your nipples. I straddle you and smile down at the face I've become so attached to. I trace the scar on your chest with my finger as a tear rolls down my face. I never want you to be in pain again. I want to take your pain away, even if it's just for one night.

I take your hand and kiss the pads of each finger. My lips part and I slide one finger into my mouth. You can't stop staring at me while I do this, because you know what is coming. I lean over to kiss your scar again, and move lower to your stomach. I gently tug your underwear down to release your cock, which is fully erect and impressive. My fingers trace lightly up one side and down the other. I want to taste you. I lick my lips and open them to allow the tip in and run my tongue around the head. You taste salty and musky and wonderful. I take you in further and you moan which makes me move my mouth all the way down your shaft. It feels like velvet in my mouth. Your hands are in my hair and I know how good this feels for you. I move back to the head and suck on it lightly and then move all the way down again. I cup your balls as my tongue dances around your cock and the sounds you make get me so hot. I tease and torture you until I can feel you getting close...and you make me stop.

You pull me up to you and I ask, "What's wrong? Didn't that feel good?"

"Oh, it did, it REALLY did...but I want to make you feel good first. Please let me...."

"Yes...oh yes...please," I almost beg.

You hook your fingers into the side of my panties and pull them down. Your hand reaches between my legs to find me already so wet. Your fingers skim my pussy lightly and I tremble in anticipation. You begin to rub the outer lips and open them to slip a finger into the wetness. I watch as you put your finger into your mouth to taste it and you smile. I suck in my breath because the sight of that is so erotic. We kiss again and I can taste myself on your tongue. You wrap your arms around me tighter and we kiss some more and get lost in each other.

Your kisses eventually move to my neck and you find a spot that makes me shudder and concentrate on it until I begin to moan. You move over me and take my left nipple in your mouth, licking and sucking while you pinch my right. You switch sides and now softly bite my right nipple while tormenting my left with your hand. I can feel the muscles at my core begin to tense and I move my hips so my pussy rubs against your stomach. You are driving me crazy!

You slowly move down my body, kissing as you go. You situate yourself between my thighs, put my legs over your shoulders and grab my ass. I can feel your tongue moving up and down and your hot breath on my sex. You take each lip and slowly and deeply suck it into your mouth. I moan in appreciation and you push your tongue deeper inside of me. I am so excited that I grab the back of your head and push it even farther into me so I can grind my pussy on your face. You moan and the vibrations tickle. I squirm as you slide one finger inside me, then another. You find my clit and flick it with your tongue. My juices begin to flow and you drink them like you've been starving for them. As your fingers slide in and out, you continue your assault on my clit. My orgasm starts deep inside.

"Oh my GOD, " leaves my lips and I begin to shudder.

I hold your head tighter to me as waves of pleasures begin to hit me. The passion washes over me as my muscles contract over and over; it feels like it's never going to end. You never slow your assault until I cry out and beg you to stop. As I let the waves subside and calm my breath, I feel you crawl up to me. You run your finger lightly over my lips. I open my eyes and look into your deep brown eyes and get lost. You start kissing me again and I get lost in you. I wrap my arms around your neck and run my fingers through your soft, brown hair. I feel you exploring my mouth with your kisses and I know that I could do this forever. Your tongue caresses mine and I am getting turned on all over again. I need to feel you inside me, but I don't want to stop kissing you; I move my hands down around your body and grab your ass, trying to let you know what I need.

Your hands roam down my body and I sigh. Your fingers leave a trail of heat as they move down toward my pussy. I arch my back and kiss you deeper when you find it. I'm already soaked but you rub my clit anyway and it sends shocks through my body; I softly bite your tongue in response. I can feel your cock against my leg and I reach down to guide you inside me. I revel in the feeling as you slide your thick member into me; we lock eyes as we join together intimately.

You begin to move and I whisper, "Please go slowly," and I kiss you deeply again.

I never want this to end; I never want to let you go. Making love to you is even better than I imagined. You move so slowly all the way in and out, it's delicious torture! I am overwhelmed with feelings of love and sadness; this is our only time together. I can't have you to myself; it's not meant to be. I can feel the tears behind my eyes and one escapes to roll down my face.

You break our kiss and look at me with a worried expression. "Are you ok?" you ask. What do I say? Do I tell you that I am so in love with you that it hurts? Do I tell you that I will cherish you forever?

I'm too scared....so all I can do is shout, "FUCK ME...FUCK ME HARD, I WANT TO SCREAM!" I'm hoping I can hide my feelings, so it will be easier to leave later.

You begin to move faster. I try to match your pace and our breathing gets faster with the effort. You feel so good; I can feel another orgasm beginning deep inside. We move as one and I can feel myself getting wetter; I can't help the moans escaping my lips. You seem to know my body and can tell that I'm on the edge. You pull out and press the head of your cock on my clit as you begin to cum. I've never felt anything like that before and then you surprise me even more when you slide back inside as my orgasm overtakes me. We cum together and I dig my nails into your back and move my hips up to yours as you slam your cock into me. I lean in so I can kiss you again, so we are joined like a never-ending circle of pleasure.

We collapse together...still together and holding each other. As we lay in each other's arms, I look at your face. You look peaceful and sated and I want to memorize every little detail about you, so when I close my eyes, you're there. We re-arrange ourselves to cuddle and you fall asleep. I lay there listening to your even breathing. My heart breaks as I gently get out of bed and begin to dress.

I gaze at you one last time, whisper, "I love you," and leave, quietly closing the door behind me.