Just One Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her heart stopped as he began to slide his boxers down past his narrow hips. She covered her mouth with both of her hands, her body shaking, until she saw the tuft of hair over his penis, his long shaft pointing out at her as it bent under the elastic band.

"Wait," she yelped, covering her eyes. "It's too much, I'm sorry. Can we wait for a few more minutes before you're naked?"

"Of course," he agreed, and Harmony peered out timidly between her fingers. His shorts were pulled back up, and he smiled warmly at her.

He toppled onto her, anxiously kissing her mouth, her face, her neck. She squealed helplessly as he slid the gown's strap from her shoulder, pulling the dress down to reveal her right breast. She put a hand quickly over her boob, hiding it with an embarrassed grin.

Stelian smiled, his eyes glinting mischievously. He leapt from the bed and glanced around the room. Suddenly he slipped into the bathroom and came back out carrying a white robe, pulling the tie from it as he walked. Harmony pulled the strap up and covered her exposed breast with the dress.

His touch was firm, but gentle, as he rolled Harmony onto her stomach. He pulled her hands behind her, and wrapped the tie around them.

"Oh god, no!" she squirmed beneath him. "Oh my god, I don't know if I can handle this."

"I'm guessing you probably can," he assured her.

She felt the fabric tighten on her wrists, and she was suddenly helpless with him on top of her, his body nearly naked.

He rolled her over onto her back and she struggled to break free of him, wriggling in desperation. She couldn't get loose and in a few moments she collapsed into the mattress in exhaustion.

"Are you okay with this?" he asked as he reached up to grab the dress strap again.

No, her mind screamed. But the crazed drunken euphoria inside screamed even louder.

She nodded, grimacing as she wondered if she could handle it.

His hand was slow as he tugged the strap down along her shoulder. He left it there as he studied her skin, and she squirmed with need and fear. At last he pulled a little more and Harmony whimpered as his eyes drank in her bared breast.

He pulled the other side down, slowly, tortuously, stripping her down to her belly button. She lay there, helpless, whimpering as he leaned over and tenderly ravished her nudity with his wet mouth. He sucked down over her breasts, her side, her stomach. She squealed as his mouth covered a nipple. His tongue flicked the erect flesh as he drew it deep into him. She wriggled and squirmed, grateful she wasn't able to escape the dizzying, giddy sensations.

His hands roamed over her silken, tingling skin. She fought the giggles as his touch drove her to madness while he stroked her stomach, shoulders, and quavering breasts. Her world melted into him, his touch, his hungered affections. Her head was spinning and she soaked in the feel of him, each of her gasping breaths drawing in the essence of his strength.

"Oh god!" she shivered as he tugged down on her dress, pulling it a little over one hip. She closed her eyes tightly, unable to breathe.

"No," she barely managed to whisper as she felt him pull the gown down a bit further. But she already felt the cool air tussling the wisps of hair on her mound.

He hesitated and she bit her lower lip, groaning with fevered anticipation.

She gasped as the dress slid down her thighs and along her calves. Stelian pulled the gown over her feet and left her naked on the blanket with the dress straps still caught around her wrists, her body shivering with excitement, her eyes closed as he stared at her.

She lay in the silence, bracing for his touch. Nothing moved. The only sound was that of her own racing heart. At long last she opened her eyes to see him watching her.

His stare studied her intently, his eyes roaming over every inch of her nudity. A fire blazed in his eyes, and her stomach churned with terror and thrill as she found herself helplessly captivated by it. It took her a moment to realize that the muffled shriek she heard was her own as her grasped her by the ankles and pulled her legs open. Her lips spread for him, her wetness dribbling out.

A hot disgrace flooded through her as she felt herself being fully exposed, the dark lascivious enticement rumbling into her chest. Her pussy twitched excitedly.

She wriggled, tugging her legs as she tried to break free of his grasp. But he only stiffened, his expression deepening with lust as he watched her. He forced her legs wider, and Harmony moaned in licentious despair. She submitted, the naughty exhilaration pounding through her blood. She lay still for him until he lay beside her, his fingers running with anxious taunting up her inner leg to within a fraction of an inch of her sensuality. He watched her eyes, and she stared back at him submissively, whimpering and shaking from his touch.

Harmony groaned noisily as his hand tumbled over her soft fleshy sex, exploring her shamelessly. Obediently she left her legs open for him, drinking in his heated caress, her pussy throbbing until the ecstasy poured through her like a confusing dream, her back arching with the orgasm. His fingers slowed, barely glazing over her tingling clitoris as she fell weightless back onto the bed.

He rolled on top of her, kissing her cheek, then her neck. His mouth roamed down along her body, experiencing her naked flesh, sucking it into his mouth and tasting her skin down over her breasts and stomach. His hands caressed her hips, her breasts, and her thighs. She quivered uncontrollably as his kiss lighted on her inner thigh.

A scream escaped her lips as his fell over her still-throbbing pussy. His tongue dug deep within her, lapping at her juices as he sucked her flesh into his mouth. Her legs flailed involuntarily around him, kicking in panicked thrill. Harmony's body shook wildly, the fiery elation that still pulsed within her suddenly leaping to squealing heights of unbearable pleasures. She screamed over and over again, desperately squirming beneath him as he held her hips tightly to the bed with both hands, her wrists behind her back thrusting against her restraints vainly.

One last, long scream echoed from her to fill the room as every muscle in her body went stiff and trembling. There was nothing other than the frantic delight that penetrated every inch of her. She was aware of his kiss still over her sex as the blinding ecstasy drifted down into an enchantment that filled her with an inescapable fulfillment. A warmth washed over her, and she shivered helplessly until Stelian pulled away from her.

She lay, lost in a trance of panting contentment. Slowly, forcefully, she realized he was standing over her and staring down at her, her legs still open wide.

"Oh . . ." she gasped. "Oh . . ."

"Oh my gosh?" he teased. He stroked her legs with his hand. It felt like a thousand little orgasms shooting out from her skin wherever he touched her. He waited as she caught her breath.

"Oh my fucking hell!" she panted. "I'm sorry, but not even that comes close to doing it justice, Stelian. Oh god, we have got to do that again."

His fingers ran up towards her pulsing pussy and she clasped her legs together to stop him. "Not now," she laughed. "But . . ."

She looked up at him, his caring dark eyes scanning over her longingly. She smiled. She rolled over onto her stomach. "Untie me," she breathed.

He pulled the tie from her wrists and she sat up and rubbed the feeling back into her hands. At last she stood up beside the bed. Holding Stelian's heated gaze she laid him onto the bed, lying on his back. She touched his skin lightly, running ticklish fingers over his chest and stomach. Her fingers were trembling, and she grabbed handfuls of his muscle, squeezing it deliciously in her palms. She fondled his chest and shoulders, and her eyes roamed down to where his penis lay concealed beneath his boxers.

Her heart lodged in her throat once again. Slowly, tenderly, she reached a hand down and slid two fingers beneath the band.

She hesitated, her body shaking. "I've never . . ." She took a deep, calming breath. It didn't help. "This is the first time . . ."

"You've never seen a man naked before, I take it." His warm voice was soothing.

She nodded. "I've heard it's like some kind of hose or something, but . . . I've always been curious. It's okay that I look at you, isn't it?"

"I'd be disappointed if you didn't," he laughed.

Tugging gingerly down she pulled his shorts off of the tip of his erect penis.

She gasped. The purplish bulbous end was oddly alien - the deep color and strange crease running up to a gooey slit at the tip - but the sight of it still stirred that familiar albeit slightly sickening yearning inside. She pulled his shorts down, slowly revealing the smooth skin on his long, springy shaft. To her surprise she could see curvatures beneath the surface that blended together and thick bluish veins that ran up the length of him. At last, as the boxers slid partway down along his thighs, she found a thin sack of skin, thinly covered with short dark hairs, concealing two bulging knobs. The sight of it all was somehow both revolting and titillating at the same time.

She reached down and let the hair over his gonads tickle her fingers. He wriggled and grunted with pleasure from her touch, sending hordes of butterflies through her stomach. She stifled a quick giggle and touched him more, her heart racing faster as he writhed on the bed.

"These are your balls?" she asked. The sound of her own voice saying the word 'balls' was weirdly enjoyable.

"Oh yeah," he grunted.

She watched his face intently as she ran fingers up and down his parts.

"This really doesn't look like a hose to me," she mused as her eyes fixed once more between his legs.

The excitement built again as it flooded her chest and stomach. Determined, she pulled the shorts all the way down his legs and dropped them to the floor. She couldn't look away from his long, naked body as it stretched over the blankets. The view of his dark skin, exposed from head to toe, gave her a strange but enticing sensation. Her fingers seemed to understand on their own as they ran over his legs and teasingly around his sex. She blew over his skin, the gust tussling the hairs on his balls.

He moaned as she at last tickled him over his penis. She leaned over him as she stood beside the bed, both hands now playing with him. She lifted his penis upright, bending it over until he groaned, then let go of it to watch it slap against his stomach. His gonads shifted and swayed as she fondled him, moving on their own within the large, wrinkly sack. She grasped his penis in one hand and ran it briskly up and down over him. His back arched, and she grinned in glee as his eyes rolled back into his head.

She felt the sticky fluid start to cover him, and she stopped, looking around for something she could use as massage oil.

The bedside table was pretty much empty. She glanced to the bathroom, but didn't want to leave him to hunt for something. And she wasn't sure it was a good idea to wander the room with her fluids dribbling down along her leg.

Her eyes brightened, and she gave him a mischievous grin. She climbed onto the bed and straddled him, wedging his hard penis between her lips. Her clitoris sang as she rubbed herself over him, thrusting her pelvis back and forth. Her wet pussy dripped on him, leaving him soaked.

She climbed back beside the bed, gleefully rubbing her hand into her own wetness until it was damp with the slick fluids. At last she grabbed his penis again and plunged her hand up and down enthusiastically over it.

Stelian grappled with both hands at the blankets. He clenched harshly as his back arched, throwing his pelvis upward. For several long moments he moaned, his body trembling. Suddenly he cried out, almost as though he were in pain, and Harmony felt his penis pulsating in her grasp.

She watched, enthralled in what his body was doing. She yelped in surprise when his penis jerked and shot a glob of liquid out of the slit at the top. It landed on Stelian's upper chest, just below his neck. A strange giddiness swelled inside her, and she kept pumping his penis.

Several more thick gobs shot out and splattered over his body. Some still oozed out after that, dribbling down his penis. Stelian reached up to grab her hand, breathing hard and still groaning. He rolled onto his side for a few minutes, then rolled onto his back and looked up at her with a boyish grin.

He sighed, touching her arm lovingly. "Did you enjoy that?" he laughed.

Harmony nodded. There was a peculiar, giddy grossness in her stomach, but she wanted to do it all again. "Did you?"

"You didn't notice?" he chuckled.

She flopped onto the bed beside him and he wrapped her naked body up in his arms. The night swept over them. Harmony allowed the goofy smile to stretch over her face. She felt calm, relaxed, groggy.

"Oh shoot," Harmony sat up, her head still foggy. "I think we went to sleep. Damn. Stelian, I need to get home. My parents are going to kill me."

He leaned up onto his elbows, and Harmony stole another long look at his strong nude body.

"You are over eighteen, right?" he asked, his eyes narrowing.

Harmony ran an anxious hand through her hair. "Of course I am," she moaned. "But I don't think my parents care."

He chuckled, pushing himself up from the bed. "Okay, I understand. Let's get dressed and I'll get you back home."

Harmony stared down at the evening gown where it lay on the floor. "I need my other dress," she said sheepishly. "If I wear this home I'm never going to live it down."

Stelian gave her a puzzled look. "Really?" he laughed. "But you look so much better in your new dress."

"And that," Harmony took a deep breath, "would be the problem in a nutshell. Would you mind getting my other dress from the car?"

Stelian pulled his pants on. "Of course," he agreed reluctantly. "Of course."

Harmony cringed as she slipped into her old dress. It seemed not to fit her now. But she fastened the buttons up the front with numb fingers, and Stelian led her out to his car.

She reached over and held his hand as he drove her home. But as she watched him she saw how evident the sorrow was in his face.

"You knew I was getting married next week," she reminded him. Her words sounded weak.

He nodded. "I know," was all he managed to say.

Harmony felt ashamed, the guilt burrowing in deeper the closer they got to her parent's house. She swallowed back hard on the rising pain.

"We can never see each other again," she spoke the words, but could barely hear them herself through the roar in her ears. "No one can ever know what we've done tonight."

He gave her a warm smile, but tears welled up in his eyes. "I will never tell another soul, if you wish," he agreed. "But I'll never forget it myself. You just as well not ask me to."

His eyes focused back on the road. Harmony choked back a cry. "At least it's late, and everyone should be asleep by the time we get there."

But as they rounded the last corner Harmony could see the house lights were still on. A sudden fear gripped her as she noticed faces peering out from behind the curtains while Stelian pulled into the driveway.

"I can't offer you forever," Stelian choked as he put the car in park.

Harmony swallowed hard on the anguish in her stomach. She grimaced at the approaching storm that awaited her inside. At last she heard what Stelian had said, and turned to him, puzzled.

"What?"

He cleared his throat gruffly. "I can't offer you forever," he repeated, "not like your fiancé has. I really don't know that forever is mine to offer to you."

Harmony's heart thudded in her chest as she heard him. A tiny glistening on his cheek suggested a stray tear had escaped his eyes.

"I'm not going to offer you the future at all," he continued. "We've just met and, in spite of the earth-shattering ecstasy we've shared, I am not going to start making promises I don't know I can keep. But I can offer you now, this instant, and we can take things as they come."

Harmony smiled through her own tears. "Earth-shattering?" she repeated. The words trembled in her mouth, and she turned away to look back at the house that loomed in front of them, waiting.

As Gary burst out from the front door to meet them, his stance stern and angry, Harmony started to shake. She looked over to Stelian. "Just drive away, okay?" She leapt from the car and rushed to meet Gary.

"It's not what you think," she insisted as he grabbed her by the arms, glaring at her fiercely. "He just taught me some dance steps. It's nothing bad, I swear."

She glanced up to see Payton standing on the porch behind him, gripping the post with both hands as she watched.

"Do you know what a fool you've made of me?" he demanded.

Harmony heard Stelian backing the car from the drive. A dull ache filled her stomach, forming a hole inside of her. She nodded, allowing the tears to form.

She gasped as Gary shoved her backward, and she nearly lost her balance. She gave him a startled stare. "Why did you do that?"

Stelian stopped the car and clambered out. Harmony felt her world crumbling around her as she watched him stroll calmly up.

"Please, sir, try to relax," he spoke in low, soothing tones. "Your fiancé is devoted to you, please don't feel she's done anything wrong tonight. It was entirely my fault, I was . . ."

Stelian yelped in surprise as Gary turned on him, throwing a slow, powerful fist directly at his face.

Stelian stepped aside, easily dodging the blow, but Gary fumbled with his footing and toppled forward. His head struck a rock as he fell and he cried out in pain.

Gary struggled to his feet, and Stelian stepped back, putting his hands up defensively. Harmony grimaced in despair as she watched, helpless and confused. Gary put a hand on the swelling lump on his head, glaring around in anger.

"Stop hurting him!" Payton screamed out, racing over to grab Gary, and helping him back toward the house. Harmony's eyes widened as she watched, her friend wrapping her arms around Gary, his head falling into her shoulder.

Harmony scratched her head, and glanced over to Stelian. He gave her a weak shrug. "Yes, I think they're in love with each other. I noticed how they were looking at each other at the dance studio."

Harmony huffed. "Seriously?" she moaned.

Her mother burst from the house, pulling Payton away from Gary and shoving him up the porch steps before racing toward Harmony, yelling louder with each step.

Harmony swallowed hard and looked back at Stelian.

"Now is as good of a time to make a decision as any," he mused. "All we ever have is right now."

Harmony looked back to her mother, marching at them, her arms chugging back and forth furiously. It seemed at first threatening, and then at once it was comical, even sad. But then she saw herself reflected in her mother's eyes. She recognized the desperation to live her life as she wanted to, even if it was through someone else. Suddenly the idea of the perfect wedding and learning to love soured as she saw her own future of regrets.

"Now is good," she stammered eagerly to Stelian. "Let's get the hell out of here, okay?" She saw Stelian's large smile before they ran back to the car.

Stelian slowed the car as they pulled out of sight of the house. Harmony's heart raced, a sense of relief growing inside her. She found herself grinning uncontrollably as she rode the hotel elevator with Stelian, holding his hand tightly in hers. A strange surrealism took her over.

As he locked the door to his room behind them Harmony tore her dress open, the buttons flinging across the floor. In a moment she was yanking her panties to the floor and stepping out of them. She stood naked for Stelian for several long moments, posing coyly for him, before pulling his clothes off.