Just One Night, The Aftermath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the drive to the resort I was watching Laura just to see what happened. Other than some more overt flirting than she would normally do nothing seemed too much out of the ordinary. Tom, the male half of the last couple to arrive, was obviously quite taken with Laura and he kept her engaged for most of the drive. By the time we pulled into the front gate you might have thought they were a couple, not Laura and I.

As the driver and bellboys were pulling our bags out of the car we all said our good-byes and made the obligatory arrangements to meet for drinks later. When Gayle, Tom's wife leaned in on tip toes I thought she was just going to give me a kiss on the cheek. To my surprise, since we hadn't been any where nearly as absorbed as my wife and her husband had been during the drive, she whispered "I can't wait to fuck you!" into my ear.

As she walked away she turned back to look at me and she laughed. I can only assume it was because of the dumbfounded look I must have had on my face. I looked at her a little differently in that moment and while she was a little shorter and curvier than Laura, my usual type, I thought she might be very interesting to take a tumble with.

"What are you smiling about?" asked Laura?

"Nothing," I replied. "Nothing at all!"

Laura turned to look where I was looking and remarked, "Yeah right! She has a nice ass, doesn't she?"

"Uh huh," I mumbled still befuddled by what had just happened.

A couple of bellboys helped us to our room which was not a room at all but a 'casita'. It was a completely separate from any other buildings and located among a small cluster of other casitas. They had a grass hut look to them, but they were very modern inside. The suite was split into two rooms, a bedroom and a sitting area, and there was a Jacuzzi set into the floor of the latter. Behind it through some French doors was a patio with a string hammock, and beyond that the ocean. Not thirty feet from our patio was a pool bar with bartenders happily making 'ritas for the guests lined up at the bar. I noticed two or three of the women were topless. While I was tipping the bellboys Laura slipped into the bathroom which I was later happy to discover included an open air 'grotto' shower. I took the opportunity to stroll out to the bar to get what was to be the first of many all inclusive drinks, and to get a closer look at the ladies.

Five minutes later I was walking back into the room with drinks in hand when Laura walked out of the bathroom naked as they day she was born. "Put those drinks down and come fuck me!" was all she said as she strolled past me into the bedroom giving my cock a playful squeeze on the way.

I had put the drinks on the bar and walked back to the bedroom. Laura was on her back on the bed with one arm behind her head, her legs spread slightly, and with her left index finger she was rubbing her clit ever so slowly. I quickly undressed and rather than climbing in between her legs immediately I straddled her chest and presented her with my now hardening cock. "I think I need a little encouragement!" I said with a wink.

"Oh you do, do you?" my wife asked with a smile and quickly engulfed my cock with her mouth. Not wanting me to come she didn't suck me hard for very long, but instead began licking and kissing the head and shaft of my cock driving me wild when she would look me in the eye while doing it. She looked so hot when she did that, and she knew I thought so! I leaned back and began to stroke her pussy which was already very, very wet. Laura's clit was swollen, too, so I knew she was already very turned on. When I hooked my finger around her pelvic bone and began to tap on her G-spot it took her only seconds to have her first orgasm of the trip. Her whole body tightened up with the strength of the spasm and all she could do was groan softly around my cock which was still in her mouth albeit forgotten for the moment..

When she had calmed down just a little and relaxed the grip her legs had on my hand Laura looked up at me and with lust in her eyes said, "I need you in me now!" Who was I to argue? I would love to tell you how artfully I brought her to orgasm after orgasm, but the reality is I just fucked her hard and Laura just came and came. Each time it seemed she came harder than the last. If I hadn't held back just a little I would have come in the first thirty seconds, but I managed to hold out for four or five minutes before we orgasmed together.

We laid there together for a few minutes afterwards with me still on top and inside of her. I could feel Laura's pussy flutter lightly as I slowly rocked my hips and pushed my now slowly softening member as deep as I could inside of her. Laura stroked my hair as my head laid on her chest. I held on to her tightly for a while not wanting the moment to end, loving her as much as I had ever loved her, dreading yet intrigued by what I knew was about to begin.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"Yeah," I replied.

"What do say we get this vacation started then?"

In that moment I was so tempted to say "No! Let's not! Let's just stay here in the room and make love to each other for the next week!" But, I didn't. I didn't say anything. I just got up, pulled her after me into the outdoor shower and spent the next few minutes soaping up the body of the woman I had come to love so much. I knew then that no matter what happened I would be taking her home and treating her better than I ever had before. I truly came to understand just how much I loved her and how much I was willing to give her to keep her happy with me. With her head resting on my chest and the water showering over us I heard her whisper "I love you!"

"I love you, too!" I replied, and then with no regrets I added, "Are you ready?"

She looked up at me with her eyes searching. Seeing me smiling down at her she replied, "Yeah!"

I was dressed and ready to go in about five minutes. That's one of the advantages of being a man. Laura on the other hand wanted to make herself beautiful before she made her first appearance. It didn't make much sense to me since we were only going to the pool bar, but I shrugged and said okay when she told me to go to the bar and that she would be out in a while.

Before long I was working on my second margarita and flirting with two very attractive gals. Karen was a tall curvy blonde who was busting out of what little bikini she was wearing. Her friend Kim, a cute little brunette, didn't even worry about the bikini top. I did my best to maintain eye contact with them both, but the both caught me looking elsewhere and teased me about the fact I must have just arrived! We were laughing like old friends when I saw Laura walk up out of the corner of my eye. She was stunning!

Laura was wearing a one piece bathing suit I had never seen before, nor had I ever seen one like it for that matter. More like a bikini than not, it was cut very high over her hips, cut very low between her breasts, and even though she isn't the bustiest woman on the planet you could see the swell of her breasts on either side of the strips of cloth that went up from her waist to tie behind her neck. She saw me staring open mouthed and did a little pirouette showing me that the suit was cut like a thong in behind. "Wow!" was about all I could manage to say.

"So you like?" Laura asked rhetorically. I just nodded and introduced her to Kim and Karen who immediately complimented Laura on her suit and asked her where she had found it!

"Online, believe it or not! I am just so glad it fit" she said.

Over the next half hour or so we talked with the girls and slowly introduced ourselves to the other people sitting at or swimming around the bar. While we weren't the oldest people there we were far from the youngest and I could see Laura checking out all the hard bodied men who were very obviously checking her out at the same time. While there were a few other couples the majority of the people we met seemed to be there with same sex groups just looking to have a good time. It wasn't long before I found myself sitting at the bar alone watching Laura as she laughed and flirted with most every guy in the place. I could tell she was having a ball lapping up all the attention. Now and then I would engage in light conversation with whoever happened to wander up to the bar, but for the most part I just watched my wife begin to enjoy her freedom.

Laura was always one to make physical contact when she flirted. Every time I looked her way she had a hand on a guy's chest or his arm, and there was more than one arm slipped around her waist as one admirer after another tried to establish a connection with her. As the afternoon wore on her light touches became light embraces when she sidled up against her new friends occasionally brushing her breasts against their arms and sides while they laughed and talked. With one guy in particular she had to have been doing a little dirty dancing under the water because I knew his leg had to be between hers from the way they were standing. As time wore on I thought it was likely he would be getting what he wanted before long, but then Tom and Gayle who we had met in the limo walked up.

I could see Tom scanning the pool as he climbed down the steps into the water, and sure enough, as soon as he saw Laura he called out her name to get her attention. Laura smiled when she saw him then turned back to her friend in the pool and said some thing he must not have liked given the look on his face. Laura put her had on his arm, and said something else. The guy just shrugged nodded and waded back over to his friends a few feet away.

"Another new friend?' I could hear Tom say when Laura swam over to him and Gayle.

"Just someone I met," she replied. "What took you guys so long? I thought you were coming right out to the pool?"

"We were!" Galye interjected. "Except 'someone' lost the keys to our luggage, and we still haven't got our main bag open. They are tracking down a locksmith for us now. We actually just bought these bathing suits in the lobby. But, we are here now!" Turning Gayle saw me for the first time. "Hey, Big Boy! How does a girl get a drink around here?"

"Margarita?" I asked holding up the fresh one I was holding.

"Absolutely!" she replied and came over to join me at the bar. Before long we had completely forgotten about our respective spouses who now with drinks of their own were chatting by the side of the pool twenty feet away."

"I hope I didn't offend you earlier today," Gayle offered.

"No. You just caught me a little off guard that's all."

"Well, with the way Tom and Laura were carrying on in the limo I figured you and I would have plenty of opportunity."

"You did?"

"Yeah! That's why we come down here. Letting Tom sow some wild oats is the only way I can keep him under control the rest of the year."

Unbelievable, I thought, they were here for the same reason Laura and I were here. Curious I asked Gayle about it and it seemed they had started it all a few years ago when she had caught Tom cheating on her when she surprised him on a road trip. She literally walked into a hotel room to find Tom's cock in the mouth of one woman while Tom was eating another. Needless to say she was shocked, hurt, angry, and most every other emotion she had a right to feel at that moment, but without a word she turned on her heel and went back home. By the time Tom got home she had packed up and moved to her mother's with her daughter. Tom, while apologetic, was not remorseful. He told Gayle he had been thinking about leaving her for a while because he found himself wanting to experience more sexual excitement than he thought possible in a married relationship. The cheating, he promised, had only occurred a couple of times recently, and that the threesome had been a one time thing that ended the second Gayle had let the hotel room door slam shut behind her.

Unlike Laura and me, Tom and Gayle had married very early. Tom hadn't sowed many wild oats along the way, and Gayle hadn't sowed any at all in that Tom was her first and only lover at that time. Their sex life, she said, was pretty normal. They did it two or three times a week for the first few years and then that dropped down to once or twice a week. Looking back she said she could see where Tom was always the one suggesting new or interesting things to kick up the excitement level, but other than watching some porn now and then nothing out of the ordinary had interested Gayle. She was quite content, but Tom was looking for more.

The day Gayle planned on serving Tom with divorce papers Tom arrived at the door with plane tickets to Club Med in Jamaica. Gayle's initial reaction was there was no way in Hell she was going on a trip with Tom, but he convinced her that he still loved her. He said that if their marriage was to end so be it, but before they went their separate ways he wanted both of them to take this one last opportunity to be completely sure it was what they wanted. Gayle reluctantly agreed and they went to Jamaica.

As it turned out the trip opened up a completely new avenue of communication between them. On the flight down to Jamaica Tom told Gayle more about his wants and desires than he ever had before and as she listened she began to wonder if there might not be something in this for her. More importantly, as she watched Tom's face as he shared his feelings with her she told me she realized just how much she loved him and she knew she wanted to find a way to make their marriage work. To make a long story short, a day or two after they got to Jamaica Gayle got laid. Then she got laid again!

On the way home Tom's and Gayle's entire world had changed. Before Jamaica sex had been a wedge between them, but the shared experience had brought them closer. Five years and a handful of tropical vacations later and they were still together and happier than ever.

"And he hasn't cheated since?" I asked Gayle.

She winked and replied, "Not that I know of!" Just then Laura's shriek grabbed my attention. Tom had slipped an ice cube or two into the back of her bathing suit bottom and now they were wrestling over who would be the one to reach in and pull them out. They fell into the water in a tangle of arms and legs.

"They certainly seem to be having some fun!" Gayle remarked. "Why don't we go someplace quiet and have a little fun of our own?"

"Well...uh..."

"Look," Gayle said, "Laura is going to get fucked while she is here no matter what you do right?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"Then why sit around here waiting for her to do it. How are you going to feel sitting here drinking at the bar knowing my husband is screwing her silly in your casita?"

I already knew the answer to that question. "Not good!"

"Exactly!" Gayle said as she stood up. She took me by the hand and pulled me after her. As we walked past Tom and Laura she called out, "We'll see you two later at the barbecue!"

Laura gave me a quizzical look at this turn of events, but I just grinned and shrugged. She laughed and mouthed the words "I love you!"

Like a puppy dog Gayle led me to her room. Unlike Laura and I, Tom and Gayle didn't have a casita, but they did have an amazing room over looking the ocean. The Jacuzzi in the middle of the room was already full and it started bubbling when Gayle turned on the timer. "Bubbly?" Gayle asked me.

"That would be nice!"

"Then climb in. We have some Asti on ice in the bedroom," she said and disappeared into the other room

I slipped off my flip flops, pulled off my t-shirt, and I slid slowly into the water that was just a shade too hot. I had just gotten comfortable when Gayle came out of the bedroom, naked, holding a wine bottle and two glasses.

"You DO NOT have your bathing suit on!" she laughed while looking down at me.

Sheepishly, I reached under the water and slipped my trunks off and threw them into the water.

"That is much better!" she said as she sat down on the side of the tub testing the water with her feet. "Ouch! It is a little hot isn't it?"

I agreed while thinking it was about to get a whole lot hotter.

As Gayle slowly inched her way into the tub I took the opportunity to really look at her for the first time. She was much shorter than my Laura, and heavier, I realized. But that extra weight simply made her curvy where Laura was much more lithe in her build. Gayle breasts weren't overly large, but on her small frame they looked perfect. Her nipples were a little darker than Laura's and her pubic hair was trimmed into a neat "landing strip'. One thing Gayle did have was beautiful skin. There was not a mark on it and it was a perfect golden brown like she had already been here a week.

"Nice tan!" I remarked!

"Yeah well... It's a spray on. I wasn't going to parade myself around here in a bikini all pasty white," she replied.

Like me, I thought! "Like me?" I said and she laughed!

By now she had worked her way completely into the tub and she snuggled up close to me with one leg thrown over my lap so she was half facing me. Her hand slipped up out of the water and she traced wet circles on my chest idly with one finger. She looked at me, smiled, and said "This is nice!" I could not have agreed more.

I pulled Gayle to me, kissed her lightly at first and then with more ardor which she returned in kind. With my arms wrapped tight around her Gayle turned toward me completely, straddling me with on knee on either side of me. I could feel her pussy a she ground herself against me. I slid my hands down her back and over the cheeks of her ass which I squeezed. We kissed like that for a few moments exploring each other mouths with our tongues. The Gayle reached down between her legs and guided my cock into her pussy.

Still kissing constantly we rocked together slowly for quite a while. Gayle ground herself into my pubic bone so hard it almost hurt. As she was doing so my hands explored her body enjoying the firmness of her breasts and the hardness of her nipples against my palm. I squeezed both breast firmly upward and Gayle moaned into my mouth and stuck her tongue in even further than it had already been as she came for the first time. I could feel her pussy as it spasmed around my cock. "Oh God!" she mumbled throwing her head back with her eyes closed. "Oh! Ohhhh...!!"

Still with her eyes closed and her head back Gayle's chest heaved slowly as she came down from her climax. She looked magnificent with the sheen of water glistening on her body in the sunlight and her hair hanging down over shoulders. Straightening up she opened her eyes and smiled at me. "Mmmm... That was good!"

"It was, but I am not done with you just yet!" And with that I picked her up and put her down on the side of the tub. Pushing her back I spread her knees and pushed my face between her legs quickly sucking her swollen clit into my mouth. Gayle just laid back, closed her eyes, and enjoyed the sensations my mouth was giving her hyper-sensitive nether region. I started slowly at first, but picked up the pace and pressure of my tongue as I went. When Gayle's breathing began to quicken once again I pushed two fingers up inside of her searching for her G-spot which I quickly found. A few strokes later and Gayle crashed into a second orgasm trapping my head and hands between her legs. All the while I kept licking and stroking her G-spot for all I was worth and another orgasm followed in quick succession. I would have kept going for one more but Gayle pushed me away with her hand and with her chest heaving again from the strength of her climax.

After a few moments I pulled Gayle back into the water with me and we kissed and nuzzled for a while. "Laura is a very lucky woman", she said to me after a while.

"Laura?" I thought and I was abruptly struck by the thought of what she was very likely doing right now and for a second or two my heart nearly beat out of my chest until I realized she wasn't doing anything I hadn't just done. I was suddenly very glad I was with Gayle because I knew if I hadn't been I would have been a wreck. I couldn't imagine how I would've felt sitting alone in my room wondering what she was doing, or worse, sitting alone at the bar because I couldn't go back in the room.