Just One Night, The Aftermath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey!"

"What?" I asked coming back to reality.

"Where did you just go?" Gayle asked. "I said Laura is a very luck woman!"

"I just hope she remembers that!" I said with a hint of a sigh. "Tom is quite a specimen. I can't help buy wonder how she is going to feel about me after being with someone like him."

"Like I said, Laura is a lucky woman!"

"You really mean that, don't you?"

"Absolutely! I love Tom and yes, he is really good looking, but he isn't half the lover you are! If all Laura wants to do is get fucked then Tom will happily oblige, but that is about all he is good for! I can't remember the last time he got me off with his mouth and I don't think he even knows I have a G-spot. Hell, I am not sure he knows I have a clit!"

I laughed at that, and so did Gayle.

"You know," said Gayle, "one of us hasn't cum yet!"

"That's okay! I was kind of focused on you."

"Then how about we focus on you for a while then!" Gayle remarked and pulled me up out of the tub behind her. We took turns drying each other off and then Gayle dropped to her knees in front of me. My cock had softened somewhat in the Jacuzzi, but it quickly came to attention as Gayle began to lick up and down my shaft and around the head. Sexily, she looked me in the eye as her tongue swirled around the now swollen head of my cock then Gayle pursed her lips tightly and pushed all of me into her mouth with a barely audible 'pop'. Coming back up slowly she repeated the procedure a few times and each time the head of my cock forced itself passed her lips the feeling was incredible. This girl really knew what she was doing and if she didn't stop doing it I was going to cum any second, and I told her so. She stopped what she was doing for just a moment and asked me whether I wanted to come in her mouth or her pussy. I pondered that for a second too long I guess because she quickly went back to doing what she was doing with a vengeance. She must have sensed my cock beginning to swell as I approached my own orgasm because she began to suck on me harder. With one of her hands pumping the shaft and the other squeezing my balls I erupted into Gayle's mouth. Having already fucked Laura only an hour or two ago I knew I could not have had much cum left in me, but it felt like I had dumped a bucket full into Gayle's mouth because I came so hard.

Sensing or understanding how sensitive my cock was now that I had cum Gayle slowed down and just allowed me to slowly slide in and out of her mouth. Then when I slowed completely to a stop she lightly ran her tongue around and around my cock for another minute or so before finally looking up at me. When she did so I reached down, took her by the hands, and I drew her up to me. We kissed and then I simply held her for a few moments before I led her to the bed in the other room. Lying there, we talked quietly for a while and gently explored each others bodies with our hands while we did so. I brought her off once more with my fingers, a gentle rolling orgasm, but there were no more erections for me just then.

After a while we got up, got dressed, and made our way back to the pool bar where we were very surprised to see Laura and Tom sitting on the dry side of the bar enjoying a drink. Laura was just finishing one 'rita and had another waiting, so I knew they had been there a while. I also know they had not been there the whole time because she was now wearing clothes more appropriate for evening instead of her swimsuit, some Capris and a very sexy crop top under which it was very obvious she was not wearing a bra. Tom excused himself saying he was going to go and take a shower. A few minutes later, probably because she sensed I wanted some time alone with my wife, Gayle said she was going to go check on Tom and that they would see us later at the barbecue. She gave me a quick kiss, whispered a thank-you into my ear, bit my ear lobe hard, and with a laugh headed off to join Tom.

"So...?" Laura asked almost as soon as Gayle was out of earshot. The question hung there between us for a moment.

"So...?" I asked back with a grin.

"Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Yeah!" I said after a moment. "I did. You?"

"Yeah. It was okay." Laura replied, but I didn't sense much excitement in her voice. "Tom is a nice guy," she added after a moment. "Are you going to see Gayle again?

"I don't know, probably. You and Tom?"

"Probably not."

I was dying to ask why, but from what Gayle had told me I thought I already knew. I smiled a little on the inside, and I guess a little on the outside, too!

"What are you looking so smug about, Mister?"

"Nuthin'" I replied, but I was thinking that this whole thing hadn't gone too badly so far. I was still the best lover Laura had enjoyed in Cancun and for the moment at least I thought I could live with that.

I think we were both curious to know what the other had done, but I for one wasn't going to bring it up. So far this hadn't been as bad as I thought it would be, but I wasn't going to take any chances by asking about things I really didn't want to know, and for that matter I wasn't all that inclined to kiss and tell either. So instead we nursed our drinks quietly and watched the sun begin to go down.

Not much later we began to see other people making there way down to the beach for the barbecue. I got up, offered Laura my arm, and we too made our way down to the festivities as well.

The resort had set up a small stage and there we a few people busy setting up a sound system. There were a number of grills fired up and the wait staff were tending to steaks that were being grilled beside veggie kabobs, skewers of tequila lime shrimp, jerked chicken breasts, etc. There were also a couple of large foil wrapped objects that I later found out were some large red snapper being poached.

We each got ourselves a large plastic cup of "magic" punch and then Laura and I found ourselves a place to sit. I went to get us a couple plates of food and by the time I fought through the lines and got back to Laura she was already actively engaged in conversation with a couple of young men at the table who I quickly discovered were flirting with her outrageously under the guise of talking about fishing.

"Guys, this is my husband, Tim. Tim, these are the guys."

"Quite a woman you have got here! You are a lucky guy!" remarked the taller and more blonde of the two. "I'm Justin"

"Tim. And, yes I am," I replied and stuck out my hand. "And you are...?" I asked the other after shaking with Justin.

"Pete," he said looking a little uncomfortable with me being there. I offered him my hand as well and got one of those limp fish handshakes I hate. Dismissing him I turned back to Justin.

"So what were you saying about fishing?" I asked.

"Pete and I have a boat chartered for tomorrow. We are going to catch some snapper and if we are lucky maybe a marlin, or something else with some fight," Justin said and gave Laura a wink.

"Sounds like fun!" I said.

"It will be. We were just trying to convince your wife to come with us. The captain said we had room for one more, but she said she couldn't go with this being your first day and all."

Laura looked at me for approval and I turned back to Justin and said, "Well, I am a big boy and she is a free woman," I said emphasizing free just a little. "She can go if she wants to."

Laura asked them what time they were heading out. When Justin said 7:00 AM, not surprisingly, Laura politely declined but said she would take a rain check if they went again. I knew then she had other plans for tonight and to be honest I was glad because I didn't like Pete at all and the thought of her alone on that boat with the two of them didn't please me one bit, even under the circumstances.

We finished eating and the boys excused themselves to look for other 'prey' but told Laura she was welcome to join them in the morning should she change her mind.

"Thank you," Laura said after they had left.

"For what?"

"For letting me go fishing with them."

"But you aren't going!" I replied.

"I know, but I could have and I just want you to know I appreciate what you are doing." And with that she leaned in a gave me a brief but unbelievably sensuous kiss. Taking my hand she got up and pulled me after her. "Let's go party!"

We made our way back to the bar and got a refill of the punch. I was already feeling the effects of my first cup so I know Laura had to be feeling good, and given how quickly she downed her second cup I knew any inhibitions she might have had were long out the window. We milled around a while meeting other guests. Laura flirted like a school girl with every man she met. She got a few disapproving looks from a couple of the women, but most seemed to be taking the same attitude as Laura, and I found myself involved in a bunch of friendly and suggestive banter as well. We got ourselves a third glass of punch along the way, and found ourselves near the plywood 'dance floor' set up in front of the stage. Laura too my half empty cup out of my hands and tossed it and her own nearly empty cup into a trash can at the corner of the stage. "Let's dance!" she said and pulled me out among the other couples already shaking their "bad thing" to some reggae.

I have never been much of a dancer, but when I was with Laura I have never cared. She has a way of making me feel like I am the best dancer on the floor, and tonight was no exception. A couple of tunes later and our dancing started to get as 'dirty' as it ever had, and we weren't the only couple. It seemed everyone was having a good time and I must admit my eyes wandered all over watching the various ladies grind on their husbands.

Just then I felt a tap on my shoulder and Justin was standing there. "Do you mind if I cut in?"

"Not at all I replied," seeing Laura look at me expectantly out of the corner of my eye. I headed back to the sand but had barely even got off the dance floor when Karen, the busty blonde from the bar grabbed me by the hand and dragged me back onto the dance floor. Karen had exchanged her skimpy bikini for a tight fitting mini-dress that may have hid more flesh but did nothing to hide her ample curves. The material of her dress was so thin and so form fitting I could easily make out her dime sized nipples and areolas and for a few minutes I could not take my eyes off of her.

There wasn't much preamble and before the first song was even half way through Karen was dancing with me every bit as dirtily as Laura had earlier, but with the newness of being so close to her I was quickly rock hard. She noticed and discreetly gave me a little squeeze. "We might have to see about taking care of that problem later!" she said with a smile.

"We might just have to do that," I replied with an ease I doubt I would have felt just a day ago. We continued dancing for another song or two then I suggested we get ourselves a drink. I took Karen by the hand and led her over to the bar where we grabbed a couple cups of punch. We stood there talking for quite a while, finished our punch, and just as I was walking back with two fresh cups I saw a figure working her way though the partygoers toward us.

"There's Kim!" I said pointing to Karen's little brunette friend who was wearing a short pair of white shorts and a bikini top. When she reached us I passed her my cup of punch and turned back to get another for myself. By the time I turned around again Kim had already downed the first cup of punch and took my fresh one from my hand with a cheeky smile forcing me to get yet another

"You must have been thirsty!" I said when I returned.

"No, just catching up. I just got here. I took a little nap after Karen and I got back to our room so I would be ready for whatever happened tonight." With that Kim drained more than half of the second cup of punch and took me by the hand and pulled me back to the dance floor after I quickly passed my cup of punch to Karen who laughed at us as she stood there now holding two cups.

If I thought Laura and Karen were dirty dancers then Kim was downright filthy. She ground her pussy against my thigh with abandon and every so often she would slide all the way down and bite my bulge through my shorts. Her hands were all over my body and before long my hands were all over hers but I concentrated mostly on her tight little behind. It wasn't until she turned her back to me and began grinding her butt into my crotch that my hands began to work thee way up her sides and lightly over her breasts. "Mmmmm! That feels good!" she said and leaned back into me with an obvious invitation to continue what I was doing.

Just then Laura caught my eye and she smiled at me. Turning back to Justin, Laura reached down and pulled her crop top over hear head leaving her topless following the example of a couple other ladies on the dance floor I was just noticing. As I watched Laura's half naked body writhe a few feet away I completely forgot about Kim who was continuing to grind back into me.

Sensing she had lost my attention Kim followed my gaze to see what had caught my attention, which at this point was Laura dancing seductively with her arms entwined over her head. "She's beautiful!" she said just loud enough to be heard over the music. I could only nod still entranced by the sight of my wife behaving in a way I had never seen before, or at least not half naked in public.

Not wanting to be out done, or perhaps just in the mood to join in the festivities, Kim reached behind her back and undid the clasp of her own top and slipped the rest over her head. She stuck the small pieces of cloth and strings into my front pocket and told me to keep it for her. Even though I had seen her topless in the pool earlier in the day I could not help looking at her, and under the circumstances seeing her semi-nude body now was far more erotic than it had been earlier. Her breasts, while not large, were nearly perfect and she had obviously been tanning topless for a while because there was not a tan line to be seen. As Kim leaned back into me once again I took the invitation and quickly wrapped my arms around her and cupped her breasts in my hand. Her hardening nipples felt good as they pushed into my palms.

A song later Karen was back dancing with us both. She was still wearing her dress, but she must have been feeling the excitement as well because her nipples were much harder than before and even more apparent through her dress. The three of us dirty danced together but I quickly became a spectator as Kim and Karen turned their attentions toward one another. It didn't take me long to wonder what might be possible with the two of them later. The thought of making love to both of these two beautiful women at once was more than an appealing prospect, but then I remembered I had already had sex twice that day and wondered if it might not be better if it happened some other time when I would be able to put forward my best effort.

Just then Kim got pulled away to dance with some guy I hadn't met and Karen and I carried on dancing with each other. A song or two when Kim danced by us again and I noticed she was now dancing with Justin which made me look about to see what Laura was up to. It took me a second to find her in the growing crowd of half naked bodies, but then I spied her dancing as the meat in a two hunk sandwich.

I watched her for a few seconds and I was about to turn my attention back to Karen when suddenly Laura angrily pushed herself away from her two companions and stalked of the dance floor heading toward the beach. I excused myself from Karen who had also seen Laura's reaction and quickly followed her.

The two guys she was dancing with were just about to follow her as I passed them. "I'm her husband," was all I said when I went by. They just shrugged and turned back into the crowd.

I let Laura get away from the party before I called out her name. "Laura!" She didn't react and kept walking. "Laura!" I called out again a little louder this time so as to be heard above the music behind us and the growing sound of the surf. This time she stopped and spun around with fury in her eyes. The angry look on her face was quickly replaced by one more grateful when she realized it was me and not one of her two dancing partners.

"Are you okay?" I asked when I got close enough to talk.

"I'm okay," she replied. "Those assholes just pissed me off."

"What happened?"

"Forget it. It's no big deal!"

"Are you sure?" I asked with concern.

"Everything was fine until one of those jerks stuck his finger up my ass!"

"Oh!" I said trying hard not to laugh and thinking she had probably done little to discourage it, but I was smart enough not to say anything. Instead I just took her by the hand and continued on down the beach. We walked for a while not saying anything and after a mile or so we turned back. As we got back near the party that was still going strong I asked if she wanted to dance some more while hoping she didn't.

"No. Let's go home," she said.

"Home?" I wondered out loud.

"To the casita. I think I have had enough fun for day one," Laura replied quietly. I could not have agreed more!

To be continued...