Just One of the Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fucking this way is a little trickier than it might look, as everyone keeping a coordinated rhythm is crucial to the ultimate success of all concerned. I kinda waited until Ryan began to work up a head of steam, the matched his motion with mine. Then Paula began to meet Ryan's thrusts with a little pressure of her own, and she pulled away slightly when Ryan pushed back and away from her. Too, Paula has really great sphincter control, and I could tell she was milking Ryan's cock with her asshole by the way he was beginning to twitch and moan.

Soon Ryan was holding Paula by the hips and he was thrusting vigorously in and out of her; I went ahead and pulled out, let him turn himself loose. Most guy's have a really hard time cumming if they have a cock in their ass; the muscles stretched open by the cock in their ass can't contract fully, and their load often can't make it out, and the sensation is a little unpleasant. Not something I wanted Ryan to associate with his first anal orgasm of the night.

As Ryan really began thrusting into Paula, Ms Famous asked Paula to hold Ryan's cum in her ass until he could lay down under her; then she wanted Paula to squat down on Ryan's face and have him drink the cum from her ass, and she wanted me to continue fucking Ryan as she did so. Ever the player, Ryan's orgasm built and built, then boiled over into Paula's ass. His back arched, and he stood on his tip toes as his orgasm reeled out into Paula's ass, and Paula wobbled there on her five inch heels as he thrust into her with increasing force.

As his orgasm subsided, Ms Famous commanded him to the floor, and as he lay on his back I mounted him, and drove my cock back into his ass. I had a perfect view as Paula lowered herself over Ryan's face. The little puckered creampie glistened as it drew nearer to Ryan's upturned mouth and searching tongue, and as Paula sat up over Ryan's mouth there was a little farting sound, then Ryan's cum streamed out of Paula's asshole and back down into his waiting mouth. That was too much for me, and I yelled out that I was cumming. Ms Famous told me to fuck him, to fuck his ass, to fill his ass with my cum. Ryan was really going to get the full treatment!

I really didn't need any encouragement by that point, as I could feel my load boiling over again.

My second orgasm wasn't, I'm sure, anywhere near as big as my first had been, but it felt like a pretty respectable load none-the-less. I had Ryan's legs up on my shoulders, and I leaned into him as I drove my cock as deeply as I could into his ass. Ramming it home like that was really getting to him, and as my orgasm subsided I began to stroke Ryan's cock once again with my hand. I jacked him really hard, as a matter of fact, and spit on his cock to lube it up a little, but his pre-cum started to ooze from the tip, and it wasn't long before he announced he was going to shoot again. Paula didn't need to be told what to do by that point; everyone in the room knew this night was Ryan's introduction to womanhood, and Ryan shot his load into Paula's waiting mouth.

So, what the hell, I went down and sucked as much of my cum out of Ryan's ass as I could , then as Paula was letting Ryan's cum flow back into his mouth yet again I moved up and let my stream of cum run into his mouth as Paula moved out of the way. As our cum floated there in his mouth, Paula and I moved in to lick Ryan's face with our cum-slick tongues.

I felt legs pushing Paula and myself away from Ryan, and looked up to see Ms Famous easing us out of the way. She moved over his face and knelt astride his mouth, and she gave him a stream of something nice and warm to wash all that cum down with. Yo!

I guess you could say Ryan was pretty fagged out by that point . . . I think he drifted in and out of sleep right there on the floor. Paula and I took turns fucking Ms Famous for a while, and even the lesbians worked their way into the scene, and Paula and I fucked each of them for a while, as well. A couple of them were really cute, and wanted my phone number. I met them the next day by the pool. I should really thank mom again for teaching me to eat pussy so well!

I'd like to tell you that last Friday night's little get together was unusual, but in truth, while it was great fun, scenes like that are pretty much the norm in good old conservative Republican Orange County. Shoot, some of the really big-name tel-evangelists are some of my oldest and best clients! Sometimes after I cum in their mouths they get all weird and pray, but usually they just fuck me in the ass afterwards. Hey, we're all God's creation, right?

And oh, I guess I should tell you that as I write this Ryan's on his way over, but first he's going to stop off and pick up Paula. I hope that bitch saves a little for me!

12