Just One of the Guys Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't long before we started getting hungry and headed up back to the house. When we got to the door, Mike insisted that Rachel couldn't bring sand into the house and had her brush the remaining sand off her nipples right in front of him. She did without protest, flicking her hard nipples and jostling her plump breasts in the process. Luckily, I was there to usher her inside and up the stairs right after, so they only got a glance of her completely naked chest.

We walked into our room and she immediately pressed herself against me and kissed me deeply. She bit my earlobe, then whispered, "I want to fuck you so bad right now, but the guys would hear and get jealous." She leaned back and looked me in the eyes. "But later, please? I'm gonna go take a shower."

I didn't know why she was shy about them hearing us after last night, but I just nodded. She grabbed a Tshirt and walked out into the hall, still topless. At least she plans on putting one back on at some point, I thought wryly. I searched through my suitcase for a change of clothes, when I heard voices out in the hall.

I leaned my head out the doorway to see Rachel, still topless and with seemingly no interest in covering up, standing in the bathroom doorway. All three guys crowded around her, their eyes glued on her naked tits.

"Guys, come on," I said. They looked to see me. Rachel raised her hands to cover her breasts, and turned back to them.

"No more hall time, I was gonna take a shower," she told them, and walked into the bathroom. I returned to my room and my suitcase. Then the shower came on, and it sounded louder than usual. I peeked my head back into the hall, and the bathroom door was still wide open, but Rachel and the guys were nowhere to be seen.

I walked down the hall and looked in. The three guys stood in their trunks, facing the cloudy shower door, as Rachel's semi-obscured naked figure rubbed itself behind the foggy glass. Her bottoms lay in the middle of the bathroom floor. Did she take them off as the guys watched her get in?

I watched from the doorway as the four of them talked about how to spend the afternoon. Kyle wanted to play Grab Ass again, but Mike said they only should if the timing is right, looking back at me briefly.

"Ok, I'm finishing up," she said. "Who's next?"

"Me!" Andrew yelled before the rest of us could react.

"Do you want me to leave the water on for you?" she asked. "I don't want to do that unless you're ready to hop right in, so we don't waste water."

Andrew immediately dropped and stepped out of his trunks, leaving him completely naked, his boner waving in front of him.

"Grab me a towel, and you can get in," she said.

He grabbed a towel from the shelf and opened the door. For a brief moment, we were treated to a view of her complete naked front as she stood there, uncovered, grabbing her towel from his hand. She shook it open as she looked at his naked body for the first time. Her eyes stopped on his erection and she gasped. His dick was about the size of mine, probably a little wider. But it was fully erect, red and pulsing.

"Oh my, Andrew," she said as she stepped through the door past him, facing away and letting his boner drag across one, then the other buttcheek. "Is that because of me?"

"You're so beautiful," Andrew said, stepping back into the shower, but not closing the door so as to not obscure the view of her as she dried herself. "I couldn't help myself."

"You're so sweet," she said, blushing. She was still facing him in the shower and away from us, so we were treated with a view of her complete naked back and watched her ass jiggle as she dried herself. I didn't know what Andrew was seeing, but probably regular glimpses of her breasts and bush as she rubbed the towel over her body. Then she wrapped the towel around her back to dry it shimmied it back and forth, treating him to a jostling full frontal view.

"I'm sorry if I'm teasing you, I'm just trying to blend in like one of the guys," she told him as she shook her naked body in front of him. "I know my huge tits are just an obstacle in the way of our friendship, and I hope we can overcome them together," she added. She finished up and turned back to us, holding the towel in front of her, covering her front but leaving her back completely bare.

She walked up to me in the doorway and stopped. The three guys all stared at her naked butt. I could see Andrew grab his erection and start to pump it, while the other two guys fondled themselves through their trunks. "Excuse me," she said sweetly, and I realized I was blocking the door and moved out of the way. She walked past me and back to our room.

I followed her swaying, jiggling asscheeks back to our room and closed the door behind us. I was mad. She spent this morning pushing the boundaries we had established, and then blew them away when she showered and dried in front of them. But when I walked in, she stood in front of the mirror, brushing her hair completely naked, and the sight of her jostling jugs ruined my train of thought.

"Oh my gosh, babe," she cooed at me, checking out my crotch. I looked down and saw my boner standing at full attention inside my trunks, a wet spot of pre-cum spreading out from the tip. I covered it with my hands as my face turned a deep red. She set down her brush and walked over to me, pushing my hands away and grabbing my dick through my shorts. "You don't need to hide this from me, babe," she said. "I love seeing you all ready to explode like this."

"You went too far today," I squeaked out, barely able to think straight as I watched her rub my dick. "We talked about a little bit of teasing this morning, not getting naked in front of them in broad daylight."

"I'm sorry, babe," she said, slipping her hand inside my shorts and stroking my naked hard-on. "I didn't think they'd follow me into the shower. When they did, I thought they'd just see my butt again for like a second, which would just be one of those times we saw each other naked by chance and it'd be no big deal. But then they stayed and watched me shower. And while I cleaned myself basically in front of them, I thought that if I made a big stink of them standing there trying to catch another glimpse of my naked body, they would have felt all weird. I mean, I spent the previous twenty-four hours letting them see my boobs a lot and my butt some, and then for me to get mad at them for thinking they could watch me shower? If I shamed them for being horny for me after I had my boobs out all morning, they'd think I was some hypocritical bitch trying to make them feel like perverts. And I didn't want that, I wanted to be one of the guys. And I thought one of the guys would play along with the joke. So I made up that bit about wasting water so that Andrew would go next and we could pretend like there wasn't this suffocating sexual tension in the room because I was a naked girl and they were all horny boys."

"Be one of the guys?" I asked. "We don't get naked and shower in front of each other. We don't jerk off staring at each other's naked bodies."

When she heard this, her eyes brightened and she started jacking me harder. "That'd be so hot!" she said, licking her lips. "Which of your friends do you think has the best dick?"

"I don't want to think about it," I said, pulling her hand out of my trunks and walking to the bed. She frowned at me.

"Come on, I was just having fun," she said, pouting. "I wasn't asking you to go be your friends' cumslut, I just thought it'd be hot if one of them had a dick you liked."

"Other than Andrew's a few minutes ago, I haven't seen any of their dicks," I said. "Nor do I want to."

"You might be seeing more of it," she said, smirking as she went back to brushing her hair. "Last night he was talking about wanting to be a nudist." I just rolled my eyes. I knew Andrew was a bit of a hippy, but he was probably just drunk and horny last night when he told her that.

"Should we take a nap?" I asked, sitting on the bed. "I'm tired after spending all morning in the hot sun."

"Go ahead, babe," she said. "But I'll probably lay out by the pool with the guys."

That obviously worried me, so I said I'd join her. I also made her promise to keep all her clothes on for the rest of the day. This created a bit of an issue when we went back downstairs a little while later, because Mike still had her bikini top. He said he'd only give it back if she put it on in front of them. She only looked at me and shrugged before agreeing. My friends got another look at her naked, jiggling tits as she pulled off her Tshirt and put the top back on, but it was fleeting because she thankfully did it quickly.

After eating some snacks for lunch, we spent the rest of the afternoon lounging in and around the pool. Rachel mostly just laid on a lounge chair and tanned. She'd undo her top whenever she was laying on her stomach, but thankfully tied it back up whenever she'd roll over onto her back. Mike was even cheeky enough to suggest another game of Grab Ass, but she demurred. She encouraged the four of us to play together, smirking at me like she did when she was asking me about my friends' dicks in our room, but obviously that wasn't in any of our interests, so that didn't happen.

Mike grilled again as the sun set, and we started drinking more. The hot sun had made us sweat out all the cold beer we were drinking, but as it cooled off and we switched to hard liquor, we each became tipsy, then drunk rather quickly. We were having a great time, though, and I remembered why these guys were my friends. They were each obviously flirting with Rachel, and she was flirting back, but it all had a layer of innocence to it, especially as she sat on my lap, caressing my head and back.

Once we had digested dinner some, our combined drunkness made a diving competition seem like a great idea. None of us were great divers, so we made it into a biggest splash competition. Also, everyone had to take a shot before they could do their dive. Mike put on some music, and Andrew went first. He downed a shot, swayed onto the diving board, raised his arms, screamed, ran down the board, jumped, formed into a cannonball and hit the water with a mighty splash. We cheered wildly.

Kyle went next. He did his shot, struck a few bodybuilder poses on the board, then did a can-opener into the water. His splash was about the same size as Andrew's and we cheered in kind. Mike went next. He did his shot and did his best Magic Mike male stripper impression on the board (without getting naked). He licked his hands and rubbed his nipples with them as he swung his hips to the beat of the music. We hooted and hollered, and when he got to his trunks, he pulled each side down an inch, showing more of his happy trail of hair that lead down to his crotch. Rachel screamed for him to take it off, but he just wagged a finger at her, and then jumped.

He spread-eagled in a giant belly flop. The splash wasn't huge, but the slap of his full body against the water was super loud. We gasped in shock, but he quickly came to the surface, laughing and shouting about his body stinging. I had to admit, it was all hilarious.

Rachel went next, and as she did her shot and climbed onto the board, I started to worry what she might do. But I reminded myself she had behaved all afternoon, and tried to relax. A new song came on, a club banger with a throbbing beat. She felt it instantly, swinging her hips back and forth as she sashayed to the end of the board. She turned around and shook her ass for us. We cheered, then she looked over her shoulder at me and winked.

She grabbed the sides of her bikini bottom and pushed down. They hit the board with a splat. The guys cheered more loudly as she shook her ass again, her naked cheeks now flopping back and forth in front of us. The sun had gone down and the only outdoor light that was on (except for the pool lights) was against the house by the back door and hot tub, so we couldn't see much detail. Her dance only lasted a moment, too, as she then jumped, executed an arcing backflip, and landed with a small splash. The guys jumped up and down, cheering wildly anyway.

I did my shot as she swam to the shallow end where the other guys were standing. I was so drunk that it wasn't until I was out on the board myself that I realized her bottoms were still sitting on the end of it. I picked them up and called to her, where she stood in the waist deep water laughing with the other guys. The water covered her exposed half, but the lights in the pool may still give my buddies a good glimpse of her bush as she stood there only a foot away from them. I threw her the bottoms and they landed a few yards away from her. She swam over to them, letting her naked butt crest the surface as she did. I'm not sure if the guys also got a shot of her naked pussy from behind as well, but if they did, it thankfully only lasted a moment. Also thankfully, she slipped the bottoms back on as soon as she got them.

I knew whatever I did next would be anticlimactic. There's no way the guys would care as much about me after my girlfriend's partial strip show. So I decided to just get it over with. I pretended to be a cowboy, firing finger guns, as I ran down the board and shouted "Yeehaw!" as I jumped. I did a cannonball, which was a mistake in retrospect. The water slammed back against my head as I entered, and combined with hard liquor I'd drunk, my head was spinning out of control when I surfaced. I managed to swim back to the shallow area, but the others could instantly tell I was in a bad way.

Rachel walked me to the stairs as Mike swore at me not to puke in the pool. I was able to look down at Rachel and see that the underwater lights actually gave you a pretty good view of her body, even through the water. We walked out and I laid out on a lounge chair and Rachel retrieved a water bottle for me as I struggled to stay awake. The worst of the spins had passed by the time Rachel returned and I sipped from it. I just wanted to go to bed, but she said that round two of the diving competition was just starting, and that I should just rest up on the lounge chair so they could all keep an eye on me to make sure I didn't get worse. I was too drunk and dizzy to offer a real protest. So Rachel announced to the guys that I was going to lay there and just watch the rest of the competition and that they should proceed.

Andrew was up first again, and I watched through bleary eyes as, after his shot, he wasted no time jumping into the stripper routine Mike and Rachel had adopted after his first turn. He stood on the end of the board and swayed his hips to the beat as he pulled one end of his trunks' drawstring, then the other, letting his trunks loosen and fall down a few inches, showing the top of his pubic hair. He turned around, let his trunks drop, and kicked them onto a nearby chair, then walked to the start of the board completely naked. I could hear Rachel screaming with anticipation.

He turned around to face us and my eyes dropped to his crotch. I could tell he had a penis, but other than that, couldn't make out much detail. Sure, he was naked, but it was pretty much dark over there at this point. He ran down the board and jumped onto the end, letting it catapult him into the air. I could definitely make out his dick flopping around as he flew through the air. He did another cannonball, and his splash was met with cheers from Rachel and the guys.

He swam over to them in the shallow area without a thought of retrieving his trunks as Kyle got out of the pool and headed to the board for his turn. I heard Rachel tell him his was amazing as Kyle did his shot. I was really struggling to stay awake at this point, the booze, the lack of a nap, and the impact from my cannonball were all conspiring to put me asleep. I started fading in and out of consciousness. I remember Kyle dropping his trunks out on the board, then I opened my eyes, and Mike was up there doing the same. He didn't do a belly flop this time, and I couldn't blame him, now being naked and all.

He swam over to the other guys, staying naked like Andrew and I assume Kyle had, as Rachel got out and did her shot. A small shot of adrenaline rushed through my body as she stepped onto the board. I didn't think she'd strip and stay naked like the guys did, but I was worried how far she'd go. She'd drunk at least as much as me at this point and all three guys were naked now, but I held out hope that she'd stick to behaving like she had earlier.

My hopes were immediately dashed, though, when the very first part of her "performance" was pulling her bikini top off and whipping it in circles over her head. The lighting around the diving board was still minimal, but her tits were big enough that we could still see them flopping back and forth as she gyrated. She flung her top at the guys before untying one side of her bottoms, then the other. That, too, she flung at the guys. She shook her naked body to the rhythm as Mike gathered up her swimsuit and flung it onto the patio.

I don't remember what happened after that because I passed out for real. I think I briefly came to a couple more times, but it's hard for me to trust what I saw. During one flash, I thought I saw Mike and Rachel naked on the board together, and all four of them screaming and laughing. During another, I thought I saw them playing chicken again. And still later, I think I remember them all standing over me (still naked, I think?), asking me if I was awake.

I finally woke up for real later when I heard Rachel shriek. I blinked myself awake as I heard her repeat "Oh my god!" over and over. Once my vision was clear, I looked to see where it was coming from, which turned out to be the hot tub. The guys were sitting around the rim of the tub like last night, while Rachel knelt in the center. The difference tonight, though, was that they were all completely naked. Rachel and I made eye contact, and I thought I saw fear briefly wash over her face. It didn't last long, though, because she quickly submerged herself underwater.

I staggered to my feet and saw my trunks next to me. It wasn't until I pulled them on that I realized they were actually Rachel's bikini bottoms. I thought of looking for my trunks in the dark, but was too drunk and tired to deal with it, so just walked up to the hot tub still in her bikini bottoms. When I got there, Rachel was lounging back in one of the seats, her naked, succulent breasts proudly on display above water. The guys, meanwhile, sat fully out of the water, still naked, and each had their legs spread wide.

"You feeling better, babe?" Rachel asked, stifling a giggle while looking at my package struggling to stay contained inside her small bikini bottoms.

"Are you wearing panties?!" Mike barked, then roared with laughter. The other guys laughed too and Rachel giggled.

"No, they're her bottoms because I couldn't find mine," I said. "Can we go to bed now?" I asked Rachel.

"Sure thing," she said, still giggling at me as she stood. Water flowed off her body as she stood naked in the middle of my equally naked friends. Their eyes immediately dropped to her pussy, which peeked out of the bottom of her trimmed bush. I guess they've seen her all now, I thought to myself. "Since you insist on wearing MY suit," she continued. "Could you grab me a towel?"

I mumbled in agreement, and handed her one nearby, anxious for her to cover up. She stood in the middle of the tub, letting my friends gape at every inch of her exposed body in the moderate light coming from the outdoor lamp as she dried her hair first. I took that moment to peek at my friends. I don't know what compelled me, but I couldn't resist sneaking a peek at their openly displayed dicks to see how I measured up. Kyle and Andrew seemed about equal to me in size, though it was tough to really tell since they were both soft. Their dicks also seemed weirdly purple, but I was no dick expert, so I didn't think too hard about it.