Just One of the Guys Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I looked at Mike. He was not soft and he was not average. His dick was rock hard and dripping pre-cum down its footlong length. Not only was it absurdly long, it was probably as big around as my wrist. My mouth hung open in shock. Luckily, he didn't see me, but unluckily, Rachel did. She chose that moment to lower the towel from her head, and caught me staring at Mike's giant dick. She smiled devilishly as she started drying her torso.

She got out of the tub as she finished drying, giving my buddies another lasting look at her complete naked body in all its glory. Eventually, she finished and dropped the towel, turning back to the guys and chastising them not to stay up too late. Then, finally, the show was over and she walked inside and I followed. As soon as we got to our room and closed the door, she threw me on the bed and pounced on top of me.

"Oh my god, babe, I'm so glad you woke up in time to see Mike's dick," she moaned. "That thing's amazing, isn't it?"

"It's absurd is what it is," I said as she ground down on top of me. "I thought you weren't going to get naked with them anymore, though."

"I know," she said. "But the diving competition just went in that direction and I didn't want to be a party pooper, because I knew they were mostly getting naked in the hope that I'd join them. If I didn't strip too, they'd forever think of me as Brian's Boring Girlfriend, and I'd never be friends with them. And then they threw my suit out of the pool, where I couldn't go get it without them getting a good look at my entire body. I mean, they'd seen my boobs and butt plenty, but that's PG-13 nudity. If I did that, they'd see my entire pussy for the first time other than that brief show in the bathroom earlier. And who knows, maybe they'd see my butthole too as I got out of the pool, and I really wasn't ready for that. Once all the fun and games were all over, it seemed silly to get all shy again. Especially since you wanted to wear these so badly." She punctuated her last point by yanking her bikini bottoms down my legs and off. She looked at my soft dick, which stood no chance against the amount of booze I'd drunk, and frowned.

"I guess not tonight, babe," I managed.

"Can I take care of myself?" she asked. "I'll tell you what you missed while you were sleeping."

"Yeah, please do," I said, as we positioned ourselves on the bed, laying on our sides facing each other naked. She lazily rubbed her pussy.

"What do you remember?" she asked, biting her lip.

"I remember you getting naked. Then I had a couple weird dreams, and then I woke up when I heard you shrieking in the hot tub," I said.

"Oh right, that," she said, blushing. "I know you probably didn't like waking up to see me naked in the tub like that, and I have a couple other small things to confess, but I think you'll agree that it wasn't that bad considering."

"What do you mean?" I asked. She seemed to enjoy telling me these things even though she knew I was going to get mad. I was determined to make sure she told me everything, and I'm pretty sure that fell into her plan. I didn't like that I was doing what she wanted by making her tell me how naughty she got, but I didn't have another option. I needed to hear what happened.

"Ok, so round two of the diving competition ended with us all naked," she began, still touching herself. "It was funny with us all being naked like that. I mean, no one could really see anything. It was so dark on the diving board and then the water kinda obscured what we could see of each other. Like, they could tell I had a bush and a buttcrack and I could tell they had dicks and butts themselves, but that was it. Well, except for the times I forgot I was topless, and stood there in front of them with my chest out of the water. I felt really embarrassed at first, but I could tell it made them really happy to be able to look at my chest whenever they wanted and for as long as they wanted. And I wanted to make it feel like I was in control, that they weren't taking advantage of me, y'know? So I made sure to keep my breasts in view after that. When I realized what I was doing, I was worried you'd wake up and get mad, but then remembered I could tell you that they'd all seen lots of my boobs over the past two days, so it really didn't matter if they saw more of them."

At that point, my dick, which I didn't realize was growing, began pushing into the back of her hand that was rubbing her clit. She gasped and grabbed it, slowly jacking me off as I reached full hardness.

"Oh my god, babe," she moaned. "You DO like me showing off." I opened my mouth to say something, but then she switched hands and shoved the fingers that had just been playing with her pussy into my open mouth. I sucked her juices off and moaned.

"Anyway," she continued. "The guys did their third round of dives, and they were so funny trying to one up each other. At this point they all had boners and their dance routines were all about showing them off. It was hilarious watching them stroke and thrust their dicks up there. So then it was my turn, and I didn't know how to one-up them. Especially since it was so dark up there. I mean, you could see their boners in silhouette, but I didn't have a boner. Well, didn't have a dick, at least. So I thought I'd turn around and rub myself a little as a show. I was worried it was way too slutty of a thing to do in front of your best friends, face away from them on hands and knees and masturbate for them, but I knew they'd have a hard time seeing in the dark, so it was probably fine. But that was when Mike surprised me."

"What did he do?" I choked out. Rachel was now stroking me with both hands as I started leaking pre-cum. Her boobs wobbled back and forth as she continued.

"He had gotten out of the pool while I had my back turned and joined me on the diving board. It was dark, so I didn't see him until he was right in front of me. I was kind of hunched over so I didn't see him approach. Just out of nowhere, he whacked me in the face with his dick!"

"He what?!"

"Yeah! His dick. Slapped right across my face. So of course I was shocked and stood up. Then he picked me up and jumped us off into the pool. I wrapped my arms and legs around him to hold our chests tight together because I was so scared. And that's when I felt it, baby. I was basically sitting on his huge boner like a seat. My pussy was against his crotch, and his hard dick reached up along my entire buttcrack and the head was pushing into the small of my back."

"What?!" I shouted. This was not okay.

"I know!" she shrieked back. "I can't believe how big it is! You saw how amazing it is. But don't be upset, babe. I was upset at first too. I mean, who did he think he was, slapping me in the face with his monster dick. And then to grab me while I was naked and smash my breasts against his chest while his huge boner slid between my legs against my naked pussy lips and asshole? The nerve on the guy! And then I realized how sweet and touching it all was. He knew he could trust me enough to know that he could treat me like his little fuck toy and I'd know it was just a joke. So then I really relaxed and pulled myself into him as we splashed. Then we all laughed because it was so funny."

I didn't see how my friend rubbing his massive dong against my girlfriend's pussy and asshole was a funny joke, but she was right. It was short-lived.

"After we all finished laughing about that," she continued. "Which took a while because it was so hilarious, Kyle and Andrew pointed out that Mike had ruined my last dive. It didn't count because we did a partner dive and they had to do dives on their own. So we all agreed that we should have a round where we each did a dive with a partner. We argued a bit on how that should work because the guys all thought that it'd be most fair if they each took a turn with me. That way, they'd each have the same light girl to toss around, and they wouldn't be handicapped by not wanting to touch each other when we were all naked. I thought it was just because they each wanted a chance to be next to my naked body in the low light and have an excuse to touch me some. But then I thought the best way to get to know them would be to perform with each of them like this. Also, the boys were right that it was only fair, and that this meant that no matter what, I'd be co-winner. They were also way better at coming up with funny stuff to do, so I agreed and didn't worry about not having my own turn."

"So you were just prancing around on the board with each of the guys? Naked?" I asked, incredulous.

"Oh, don't make it sound so bad," she said. "It was completely dark up there, so we could barely see each other. There was a little touching that went on as we each planned and performed our little routine together. I let them each take a little liberty and grab my boobs and my butt a little. But it wasn't much beyond grabbing here or there."

"What happened after the diving competition?" I asked, wanting to speed this along. The pit in my stomach was growing, hearing everything my girlfriend and my buddies did together, but I was also approaching an orgasm. Sensing that, Rachel swung her leg over me and sat down on my hard dick. It sunk quickly into her soaked, hungry pussy. We both moaned.

"We wanted to play another game," she said as she slowly gyrated on top of me. "They wanted to play Grab Ass again, but I told them I knew they had just made that game up as an excuse to grab my ass a lot. They cursed you out a bunch for ruining their scheme, it was really funny. Then we decided to play chicken again, but that only lasted one round because it was pretty unfair. I was up on Mike's shoulder, and he got to feel my bush and pussy pressing against the back of his neck, but Kyle had to feel Andrew's dick pressing against his, so that ended pretty quickly. They wanted to each play a round where I was up on their shoulders, but that was clearly just so they could feel my crotch, and I wasn't ready for them to see and feel that yet, so I said we should just get in the hot tub."

So she DID have her own limits, I thought to myself as she ground down on top of me. I reached up and pinched her nipples, causing her to gasp before she could continue.

"So we got out and checked on you," she said. "I knew there was a lot more light in that area of the patio, so at first I just stayed facing away from them. Them seeing my butt at this point was pretty much no big deal, but I made sure to climb the stairs kind of sideways so they wouldn't see my cheeks spread and my asshole say hello. I faced away because I felt like my pussy is something special and just for you, so I didn't want them just staring at it. But as we were trying to wake you up, I noticed they'd all moved to my other side. At first I thought it was just to watch my boobs swing around as I shook you, because they'd been doing that all day and, like I said earlier, I was happy they wanted to see my boobs.

"But then I realized they could see past my swinging boobs to my pussy. I looked down and saw it really clearly in the light. We'd already been trying to wake you for a minute or two at that point, and I realized I'd just been out on display that entire time. I was freaking out, but tried to play it cool because I figured the cat was out of the bag already, and they'd all gotten good, long looks at my privates. It made me feel really embarrassed and slutty. I mean, these are your best friends and now they knew exactly what my bush and lips looked like. Also, all the dancing around naked in front of them and them touching my sensitive nipples and rubbing their hard dicks against me had me horny all night. So my clit was really sticking out and they had to notice. I mean, I made you wait months before feeling comfortable enough with you to let you see my vagina in the light, and here they all got a good long look at it after only one day. But then, as they stood there staring at my genitals, wide open and in the light, it really just relaxed me, knowing I pretty much had nothing left to hide from them."

I bit my lips and shut my eyes. This was too much. They'd seen all of her now. My chest throbbed with anxiety while my dick throbbed with pleasure, ready to explode its seed. Rachel sensed this and stopped moving. I rode the very edge of an orgasm as her wet, tight pussy gripped me over and over. After a moment, it passed. I had managed to keep from cumming at the idea of Rachel showing her most intimate of areas to my friends. I relaxed a little, thinking that this might keep her from doing it again.

"You okay, babe?" she asked. I nodded. She continued. "After that, we went to the hot tub and got in. Well, actually I was the only one to really get in. I wanted to hide my dripping vagina and throbbing clit from them so they didn't know how turned on I was. I was turned on knowing how much you were going to enjoy hearing about this, but they'd think it was because of all the times their hard dicks rubbed against me or all the times they'd groped me and pinched my nipples. The guys just sat around the rim. They said it was because the water was too hot, but I teased them, saying they just wanted to show off their boners for me. Which was true, by the way! I was sitting there and every direction I looked, an angry boner throbbed back at me. It was kind of scary, but I knew they all loved me, so I just felt really lucky that they let me see them all exposed and aroused like that. I thought it was beautiful, knowing we would wake up tomorrow and look at each other and know how we each looked when we were most vulnerable, completely naked and super aroused. Then Mike said that if I was going to just stare at their dicks all night, the least I could do is settle a bet.

"He said that Kyle and Andrew insisted that while his dick was much larger than theirs, they could get theirs harder, so his extra size didn't matter. He thought he could get just as hard as them, but they needed an unbiased judge to determine who was actually hardest."

"How did they expect you to do that?" I croaked out.

"They were all acting pretty silly about it," she said. "I told them that I had felt Mike's dick when he slapped me in the face with it, and had felt each of their dicks a little when we were doing our doubles diving routines. Before the dives, each guy would spend a few minutes trying out different positions with me, and I think they just using that as an excuse to rub their hard dicks all over me. So I knew that they were each capable of becoming very hard. But they insisted that I had to feel them with my hands while I was actually thinking about and focusing on their boners, or else it didn't count.

"Obviously I said no at first. This was just an excuse to get me to touch their dicks, and it was their worst excuse yet. Kyle and Andrew admitted that's all they wanted, but then Mike started telling us about all the issues that guys with huge dicks have. Like, no girl has been able to fit him inside. I felt really bad. And then he said that the rumor that huge-dicked guys can't get as hard is a lie to hurt their feelings more, and that's when I agreed to do it. I thought you'd be upset if you knew I'd touched their dicks, but it was all so your friend could feel better about himself. So I decided to be a friend and help him out. But I told them if they thought I was going to just give them all handjobs, they were mistaken. They insisted this was all just for science, so I finally relented.

"Mike went first. He had me kneel in the middle of the tub, and then he stood in front of me so his giant schlong was waggling right in front of my face. I had felt slutty when he slapped me in the face with it earlier, and I really felt slutty now, kneeling in front of him like I was about to blow him to completion while his two friends watched in the bright light. But then I looked him in the eye and he had this adorable sad puppydog look. I couldn't leave him like that.

"So I grabbed it with both hands and stroked it up and down a few times. He had already dribbled out a ton of pre-cum, so it was really easy to slick my hands up and down the sides of it. I told them he felt at least as hard as your cock has ever felt. Kyle and Andrew swore that I feel them too because they were still sure they would win. They and Mike trash-talked a little bit, and it wI could tell Mike was mad that I let go of him, but he sat back down without making too much of a fuss.

"I turned to Andrew and Kyle as they stood over me with their hard dicks right in front of my face. Kyle joked that I should be measuring the hardness with my mouth because it's more sensitive, but I just laughed and grabbed one of them in each hand. I gave them each a few strokes to make sure they were fully hard, then felt them up and down. And let me tell you, they were just as hard as Mike! So I told them all that, and they said that they needed a tiebreaker. So while they were arguing about what the tiebreaker should be, I just knelt there, and, well... don't be mad, okay?"

We stopped thrusting into each other a moment and I stared up at her. "Mad about what?" I asked.

"Well, I just need you to know it was all an accident. We were all just having fun being naked and showing off for each other a little, and then, well...," she took a deep sigh, then started gyrating on my dick again and continued. "I left my hands on Kyle and Andrew's dicks while they were arguing about tiebreakers. I don't know why I held onto them, I just wasn't really thinking about it. And I didn't realize that as I was holding onto them, I was slowly rubbing my thumbs around the heads of their dicks. I don't know why I did that, I think it was just because pre-cum was dripping out of their holes and I know how much you like it when I rub you like that and their cocks just felt so good and hard and hot and, well, I forgot what could happen."

I gulped. I knew what could happen and I hoped somehow that I was wrong.

"And so they were both standing there, looking down at me, my big boobs out in the open in front of their hard dicks while I massaged their sensitive cockheads after I had been teasing them all day. I guess it was all too much for Kyle, so all of a sudden I hear him groan and say, 'oh God!' and next thing I know, his cock jumps and starts spurting rope after rope of cum onto my tits. Seeing Kyle cover my rack with his cum must have set Andrew off, so before I could even react, he was shooting a massive load all over face."

At that, I also released. I groaned and shot deep in her wet, hot, pulsing womb.

"Did that make you... oh god," she moaned as her whole body shuddered. "They made me... oh goddddd... they covered me. They... hnnnnnnnggghhhh!" She stopped forming words and just screamed and moaned as her climax hit full force. I pinched her nipples and kneaded her breasts as she hit an incredible sexual high. After a few moments of ecstasy, she collapsed on top of me, then rolled off next to me.

"Please tell me you were exaggerating again," I said, knowing pretty well I was wrong. I saw their soft, purple dicks when I arrived and now it made sense. They had just cum. All over my girlfriend's tits and face.

"I'm sorry, babe," she said softly. "It was an accident, I swear. I must have shrieked when they did it because it was so shocking and there was just so much cum flying at me from multiple angles. It made me feel like such a slut all of a sudden. I mean, what kind of girl gets herself in a position where multiple guys, her boyfriend's friends after all, are shooting cum all over her like some scuzzy porn? And then I saw you wake up. I quickly washed all that cum off because I knew I'd need some time to explain it all to you before you could think I was acting as their porn star or something."

Now that I had cum, my energy and mental clarity rapidly left me.