Just One of the Guys Ch. 04

Story Info
Brian's world is turned upside down.
8.5k words
3.54
162.1k
149

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After her encounter with Mike, Rachel returned to my room expecting wild sex, but instead found me pouting in bed. What followed was a long, difficult conversation that I don't really want to relive in full right now. Her main point was that I was watching outside the whole time and that she figured I'd step in if anything was crossing the line. Since I didn't, that meant everything should be ok and I couldn't be mad at her. My main point was that she willingly had a sexual encounter (a very intense sexual encounter from what I could tell) with my friend and my reluctance to intervene doesn't mean I approved of it. She cried, saying she was just going along with Mike because she thought I liked her teasing my friends. She was just trying to follow my lead on how to please me sexually and now I was shaming her for it. When she found out that I had cum three times (I had jacked off again waiting for her to return because I didn't want to be horny while trying to talk to her), I didn't really have anything to say back.

I tried to get her to agree to no more nude shows and no more sexual favors for my friends (no matter how much they tried to cajole her), and that's when she really got mad. She told me she'd stop the first time I said something was going too far while it was happening (and not afterward when I'd already cum), but she didn't think I'd ever do that because I loved it too much. I managed to get her to agree to at least talk to me before doing anything else so extreme, and she agreed with one condition.

That one condition was that I owed Mike something because his confidence and expertise had caused me to blow three loads in my pants and had opened my girlfriend's mind to a whole new area of sexual exploration. She didn't know what exactly I owed him, but after all this turmoil, I eventually agreed. I figured that eventually she'd give him a handjob or something, but that would be it. If he heard about this favor I owed him, he'd want to fuck her, I was sure of it. But his giant dick couldn't fit inside any part of her, so I was in the clear there.

Having come to some sort of agreement, we relaxed in the room for a bit longer, coming down from the emotional high of the argument. Eventually, we got dressed and headed downstairs to find Kyle and Andrew watching cartoons, Kyle wearing only his swim trunks, Andrew completely naked.

"Andrew, what the fuck," I said.

"What?" he asked, innocently. I scoffed and he looked down at his naked body. "Oh this? I've decided to embrace the nudist within me."

"Just because you're some hippie that let's everything fly doesn't mean we all wanna see your dick all the time," I said.

"If you don't want to look at my dick, then don't," he said, shrugging.

"But if you want to look at it," Rachel said, nudging me. "Here's your big chance."

That got a laugh out of the guys, but not from me. Rachel plopped down in the easy chair, leaving me with the seat next to Andrew on the couch. I cursed to myself and sat down next to him. He jokingly yawned and stretched, pushing his naked thigh up against mine and draping his arm around my shoulder. I brushed him off and the three of them laughed at me. Great, I thought.

Everyone's attention turned back to the TV as we waited for Mike to finish up whatever he was doing. We were all still somewhat hungover and he generally decided what we did anyway. I couldn't really concentrate on the TV, though, due in part to my hangover and due in part to the naked man next to me. I took another look down at his dick. It was only a couple inches long flaccid, and flopped over a short-cropped bed of hair. Clearly Andrew had prepared for this.

I can't believe my friend is making me look at his dick, I thought, staring at it. I had to admit it was a pretty-looking dick, as far as dicks go. I just wished he'd kept it away because now I couldn't stop thinking about it. I realized I was still staring at his dick and looked up, catching his eye before he quickly looked away. Fuck, I thought. I think he saw me checking him out. I assured myself that it was nothing, though. I was subtle, he couldn't have seen me.

Then it flopped. I caught the movement out of the corner of my eye as it flopped over on its side and pointed at me. I chanced a quick glance down. Fuck. It was definitely bigger. The shaft was a bit thicker and the head was poking out of his cut foreskin more. I wondered if it was because he caught me looking at it or if he was just getting horny being naked in front of Rachel again. Thinking of Rachel, I looked at her, only to see her smirking right back at me. My heartbeat ratcheted up. I wasn't sure about Andrew, but Rachel had definitely seen me checking out his dick. I didn't need this right now.

"What the fuck, Andrew," Mike said, coming down the stairway. "Why's your dick out?"

"I wanted to get dressed, but Brian wouldn't let me," Andrew said, pouting.

"What?!" I shouted. "That's not true at all!"

"Little Brian protests too much, methinks," Rachel said, smirking.

"Little Brian's not protesting this at all!" Andrew shouted, grabbing my crotch. They all burst out laughing as I pushed his hands off. I hadn't been hard at all, at least not really, but now they all thought I was. Great.

"What should we do today?" I asked, anxious to change topics as they collected themselves.

"Rachel said today was about you," Kyle said.

"Yeah!" Mike said. "And you never thanked me for my gift to you."

"Wait, what did you get him?" Andrew asked. Mike turned to Rachel.

"You want to show them?" he asked. She immediately blushed.

"No need," I said. I turned to Mike and heaped as much sarcasm into my voice as I could. "And thank you. So much."

"Come on," Kyle said. "What happened?"

"Actually, that gives me an idea," Mike said. I didn't like where this was going. "Today's about Brian and catching him up on everything that's happened, right?"

They all nodded.

"How about we show him the winning dive from last night that he missed?" Mike said.

"We can't," Rachel said. "I don't wanna get wet." When the guys sniggered, she added, "I meant in the pool! I don't wanna go in the pool right now."

"We can show him right here," Mike said, then turned to me. "It'll be worth it. I promise."

I turned to Rachel and raised my eyebrows. She blushed deeply and avoided my eyes.

"What do you say, Rachel?" Mike asked, holding out his hand to her. She smiled up at him and nodded, grabbing his hand and standing up. They walked to the door to the kitchen, hand in hand.

"Wait," I said, and they stopped. "Where are you going?"

"We have to get, well," she paused, blushing. "We have to get naked."

"Can't you show me over your clothes?" I asked.

"No," she said. "You'll understand when you see. I'll be a little nude, but it's nothing your friends haven't seen."

No one can be a "little" nude, I thought to myself as they went into the kitchen. I sat pouting in my seat next to Andrew. Once again I'd failed to keep my girlfriend clothed for any length of time, though I felt my dick start to harden in my pants despite the self-abuse it took this morning. Looking over at Andrew, I saw he was getting excited too. We heard their clothes hit the floor, then Rachel giggle. Then they started talking, but too quiet for us to make out the words. Then I thought I heard a wet smack.

"I wonder what they're doing in there," Andrew said, turning and kneeling on the sofa to look toward the kitchen. His now mostly hard dick stuck away from his crotch at my eye level, just over my right shoulder. I resolved to ignore it. I'd gotten enough shit about looking at it today.

"Well, he's gotta be hard for the trick to work," Kyle said.

"Really?" I asked, not at all amused.

"Yeah," Kyle said. "Last night, he was so drunk during the diving competition he couldn't get really hard, so Rachel helped him."

"Oh yeah," Andrew said. "We couldn't really see, but he told us later she let him suck on her tits while she jacked him off."

"She told me you guys might have bumped into each other naked a little bit in the dark, but nothing sexual was done," I said. Kyle and Andrew exchanged an awkward glance.

"It was a little more than that," Kyle admitted. "She grabbed my dick a few times and shoved my hands onto her tits."

"Yeah, same," Andrew said. "She didn't jack me off or anything, but she was pretty much holding onto my dick whenever I was nearby." My cheeks burned in shame while my erection struggled against my shorts. She'd sugarcoated the details some, but at least she didn't do anything crazy, I tried to tell myself.

The talking and giggling in the other room then stopped.

"Brian," Mike shouted. "I hope you're ready to meet your new and improved girlfriend!" We all turned to look at the doorway. Andrew turned fast enough to accidentally thrust his hard dick into my shoulder. I glared at him and he mouthed a sorry.

"I'm ready," I said back, deadpan.

"Alright," Mike continued. "Please welcome..."

They jumped around the corner and I gasped.

"Dickgirl!" Mike and Rachel shouted in unison. I gaped at them. Rachel stood in front of Mike. Stood on his feet, actually, while his arms wrapped around her soft belly, holding her naked body flush against his. Her hefty breasts rested atop his arms, her nipples hard and pointing (and it looked like they were a little wet). Her arms were in the air in a "ta-da" pose, while they both grinned widely.

None of us paid much attention to their faces, though, because his giant erection stuck out from between her legs, rigid as flagpole. Her crotch sat directly against it, giving the impression that it was her dick and not his.

"Oh my God," I muttered, too stunned to have any other reaction.

"After we all saw you staring at Andrew's dick, I thought I'd upgrade your girlfriend for you," Mike said.

"Shut up," I muttered to myself.

"Do you not accept me how I am?" Rachel asked, sticking her lip out in an exaggerated pout.

"You shaved!" Kyle exclaimed, pointing at their conjoined crotch. Rachel looked down and blushed.

"I did," she said, then looked back up at Mike. "Let's give them a better look."

They walked, or I should say he walked as she just kept standing on his feet, over to us on the couch. The three of us peered at her crotch and Mike's giant dick sticking out from under it.

"Wow, so smooth," Kyle said, reaching out and rubbing a couple fingers against her pubis where her hair used to be. Andrew did the same. I just stared at my girlfriend's engorged labia as the wrapped around the top of my friend's giant erect dick. Now that she was completely bare, we could easily see her clit sticking out from under its hood, also resting against the top of his dick.

"That's not all," Mike said. "Check it out." With that, he leaned forward and grabbed behind her knees and lifted her up. Her body folded until her knees were pressed against her armpits as Mike held her off the ground, pressed against his chest. The maneuver worked to spread her legs apart and curl her crotch upward toward us. Now she was completely on display for our eyes, her pussy and asscheeks spread wide, her bare labia and asshole winking at us.

"Oh my God, Mike, you're embarrassing me!" Rachel squealed, covering her face. But as we watched, a large drop of her juices slid out of her vagina, across her asshole, and then off her body, splattering on Mike's hard dick.

"Just teasing you," he said, letting her back down. His hard dick was sticking up, though, and its massive head caught in her spread lips.

"Mike! Watch it!" she squealed, hopping away from him, which made her boobs bounce around to my friends' delight. "You almost slipped inside me!"

Mike just shook his head. "I've been telling you, that's impossible. No vagina can fit me."

"I'm sorry," she said, her face falling. "I keep forgetting."

"It just sucks," he said. "I'll never be able to truly be with the woman I love."

"I'm so sorry," she said, pulling him into a supportive hug. I watched her breasts bulge out as she pressed them into his bare chest, his hard dick pressed against her bare, soft tummy. My friends watched closely as well. I could see that Andrew's dick had become rock hard over the past few minutes. I couldn't see Kyle's, but I assumed his was as well, as they both stared at her bare ass.

"It's ok," he said. "We all have our burdens to bear."

"Wait," she said, pulling back from him. "Vaginas may be too small, but what about an asshole?"

"Don't see how'd it make a difference," he said.

"Well, it's certainly gigantic for a dick," she said, holding it in her small hand. "But, and sorry for saying this, but I'm pretty sure I've taken a shit bigger than this. And if something of this size can go out, then why couldn't it go in?"

We all sat in stunned silence. Even Mike was left speechless.

"Right? What am I missing?" she asked. "I mean, it'd probably hurt some, but I know if I was your woman, I would definitely put up with a bit of pain to know that I could fit this amazing dick inside of me."

"You're one of a kind, though," Mike said.

"Well, maybe..." she looked at me, her brow furrowed. "Maybe we can try?"

"No," I said. "Absolutely not."

"But you agreed earlier that you owed Mike a favor!" she pouted, crossing her arms, causing her breasts to bulge out obscenely.

"Yeah, but I figured you'd give him a handjob or something, not let him fuck you in the ass."

"I don't see the big issue," she said. "You've never shown any interest in my asshole. I want to do your friend a favor and clear away his insecurities. I don't see why you're being so selfish."

The turn in the conversation was enough to shake my friends' out of their reverie. They watched, silent but gape-mouthed, as we argued.

"Your friend is nice enough to have you and your girlfriend as a guest at his family's property, and you won't do a thing to help him with the thing he's most insecure about," she said.

"You said you'd stop this as soon as I drew a line and put my foot down," I said. "Well this is it. This is the line I'm drawing."

"Fine," she said. "I won't do this. I won't do this as long as you can pull out your dick right now and show it's not rock hard and drooling thinking about Mike's giant dick invading my virgin asshole."

I froze. I knew she had me cornered. Even with all the abuse I laid on it out on the balcony earlier, my dick was as hard as it's ever been. We both looked down and saw a large wet spot spreading across the front of my shorts.

"I thought so," she said smugly. I hung my head in defeat. She turned back to Mike, who now sported the world's biggest shit-eating grin. "So how should we do this?"

"First, let's get you in position," he said, guiding her to Andrew's side of the couch. He bent her over the armrest, forcing her face into Andrew's naked lap.

"Whoa!" Andrew said as her head descended right onto his crotch. Her hair fell over her face, covering it and his crotch.

"What the fuck," I said. "Blowing Andrew wasn't part of the deal."

"I wasn't blowing him," she said, clearing the hair from her face, which rested high on his naked thighs, mere inches from his hard dick and hairy balls.

"Stay there," Mike said to Andrew. "The more turned on she is, the more she'll relax and the more likely this will all work. Make sense?"

"Yeah, makes sense," she said, her breath tickling Andrew's shaft.

"The way I see it," Mike said. "Our best chance is by starting small and working our way up. So I'll start with my fingers, and that'll get you loose enough to take a normal-sized dick. At that point, Kyle or Andrew could take over for a little bit until you're nice and loose for them."

"And then I'll be loose enough to fit you?" she asked.

"I really hope so," he said.

"Wait," I said. "Now they're fucking you in the ass too?"

"Don't be so crude," she said. "They're just going to help widen my hole so it can fit Mike."

"I don't see why they both have to," I said. "They're pretty much the same size."

"Didn't know you were such an expert on our dicks," Kyle said. The four of them laughed.

"I'm not, you've just all been flinging them around all week," I protested. "And I'm about the same size too. Why can't I be the one to loosen you up?"

"Stop being selfish," she said. "You showed no interest in my asshole until Mike did. And now you want to claim it for yourself."

"But I'm your boyfriend!"

"Actually, it's best if you don't," Mike said. "Because we need her as turned on as possible and it seems like nothing turns her on more than humiliating you."

"That's not true," I said. "Right, babe?"

Rachel blushed as she looked up at me, past Andrew's dick.

"Holy shit," Mike said, checking out her exposed pussy from behind. "She's fucking dripping back here thinking about it."

"I know I'm not the only one who likes it," she said, grabbing my crotch. Her hand wrapped around my wet, stiff member through my shorts. The sensation startled me and I lost my train of thought.

"So I think you should actually hide your face again," Mike said, leaning over her and pushing her hair back over her face and Andrew's dick. "You don't have to blow him, but this way you can feel like a slut knowing that we all think you're just sucking his dick right in front of us."

She moaned. Andrew did too. I burned with shame. I didn't know if she was actually kissing and sucking his dick, but even if she wasn't, she was rubbing her face all over it.

"Ok, just pretend, babe," I said weakly. She responded with an "Mm-hmm", though it sounded like something was in her mouth.

"Now that that's covered, let's get started," Mike said. "Lube is going to be super important, but thankfully..." He trailed off and she let out a surprised gasp. No doubt he stuck his finger in her vagina to collect some of her fuck juice. "You're giving us a lot to work with. Ok, here comes one finger."

From our spot on the couch, Andrew, Kyle and I could see her naked back and the twin mounds of her thick ass. We couldn't see much beyond that, but we did see Mike first massage, then enter her ass with his long middle finger.

"Oh my godddddd," she moaned into Andrew's crotch as he entered.

"How you doing?" Mike asked.

"Good," she said. "It just feels... strange. It kinda hurts but I kinda like it too. It makes me feel really dirty and violated. But in a good way."

"That's because you're a filthy slut," he said as he started working the finger in and out of her asshole. After a few strokes she started pushing her ass back to meet his thrusts. "Yeah, now you're feeling it. Ok, here comes finger two."

She gasped and clenched up. But she started rocking back into him again. She moaned and whimpered at his fingers' intrusion. Before we knew it, he was sawing three fingers in and out of her. My heart beat at double time. Here was my girlfriend, the love of my life, moaning and squealing as my friend stretched her asshole apart so he could fit his giant dick inside.

"Wow, you're loosening up really quick," he said. "This may work after all."

"I told you!" she said, her voice muffled.

"Quiet, slut, your asshole has a lot more in store for it," he said. She moaned in reply. "Kyle, you better get ready, you're up first."

Kyle had watched the proceedings quietly next to me, but Mike's instruction jolted him from his reverie. He jumped up and shucked off his clothes in a split second, leaving him standing there completely naked, his hard cock bouncing in front of him. He walked around to where Mike stood, behind Rachel's bent naked body.

"Holy shit that's hot," Kyle said as soon as he saw Mike's fingers pistoning in and out of her widening asshole from behind. He started stroking himself. Mike pulled his fingers out of Rachel and she immediately whimpered. She pushed her ass up higher and waggled it back and forth, searching for the fingers again.