Just One of the Guys Ch. 04a

Story Info
A trip to the beach where new rules get tested.
9k words
4.61
146.4k
185

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story picks up where Chapter. 03a left off.

*****

"I don't know how much I liked that," I said.

"I think you liked it a lot," Rachel said with a wink, motioning to the semen I'd splattered all over my belly.

"No, I mean, yeah, I just," I sputtered. "I'm confused. You teasing my friends is one thing. You guys getting each other off is something else."

"They didn't get me off," she said. "I didn't cum until just now with you."

"But Andrew practically fucked you," I said.

"No he didn't," she said. "He just rubbed against me some. It's not my fault if your friends find me so sexy they can't help orgasming around me."

"You certainly gave him a lot of help," I said.

She sat back down on the bed next to me and stroked my head.

"I'm sorry, baby. I was just playing around with him because I knew it'd get you all worked up," she said. "I figured, if we were making your friends take part in our little sex games, we can't get mad if they cum."

I don't know how her messing around with my friends became our sex game. But I couldn't deny how hard it made me cum every time, so I couldn't get too upset.

"It just makes me feel less special if you're getting naked and getting them off too," I said.

"Aww, baby," she cooed. "You are special. I can't help if guys jerk off to me. But you're the only one who gets me off. Sure, your friends get me all worked up when they fondle my wet, naked body and rub their hard cocks against my pussy, but I don't cum until I'm back with you."

I wanted to protest that the guys humping her isn't the same as them jerking off, but her point was made. The guys could have their fun, but she'd always end back with me. It may not be what I envisioned, but the difference between them just, say, trying to peek at her cleavage and them playing with her boobs weren't that different in the grand scheme of things. But they couldn't make her cum. That was my job.

"You still don't need to go out of your way to get them off," I said. "They've seen and felt you naked some, which is fine, I guess. But I don't want to set the precedent that they can come to you and you'll get them off."

She agreed and kissed me. I was still worried that she would get caught up in the heat of the moment and break these rules. She's getting incredibly turned on during this too. More turned on than she ever did with just me alone. But I didn't want to get too paranoid. I definitely felt better after talking to her. I felt even better after finally cleaning all the cum off me and getting dressed.

I was glad we were heading to the public beach today. Rachel couldn't keep her clothes on in this house and decency laws would at least force her to keep covered out in public. Kyle and Andrew even bailed on coming at all, since they probably assumed the same and they both just spent half the morning playing with her naked body. I had no doubt she'd try her best to tease me and Mike anyway, but I was relieved to know there was at least a limit. Each of my friends had already seen every inch of her naked body, so it's not like she could really do anything she hadn't already.

I was chosen to drive us to the beach because my car was blocking everyone else's since I'd arrived last. Mike and I were each dressed in board shorts and light shirts. We'd fully packed the car with towels and a cooler by the time Rachel finally made her way outside in a pair of short shorts and a white crop top. It had a wide neck, so one of the sleeves hung down off her shoulder, and was partially see through in the bright sun. It would have made a fine swimsuit coverup, except she had no top on underneath. Just the thin, translucent shirt, then her large, wobbling breasts and dark areola. She was clearly going to try her best to tease, despite the decency laws.

"Where's your swimsuit, babe?" I asked.

"I want to stop at a shop in town to get a new one," she said. "My one-piece would be indecent in public and the bikini is all dirty and sandy."

"I'd love to help you pick one out," Mike said, his eyes glued to her gently swaying breasts and his smirk showing his intentions were far from virtuous. My mind flashed to her dressing and undressing in front of him. I groaned.

"Don't be silly, you guys should enjoy the beach," she said. "I'll be quick."

I was surprised she turned him down, but I wasn't about to argue. I got in the driver seat and Rachel got in the other side, forcing Mike to the backseat. I was once again surprised she turned down an opportunity to fool around with him back there. Maybe we actually could enjoy a low-key afternoon together.

Mike grilled Rachel on the drive over about what type of swimsuit she would get. She kept demurring, saying she'd see what they had there. He kept encouraging her to get something that would minimize tanlines and she just rolled her eyes. She pulled her hair together in a bun as we drove over, and the top lifted up past the bottom of the breasts as she did so.

"You want me to prance around in public wrapped in dental floss, and look at you," she said, turning to the back seat. "Baggy board shorts, you coward."

"Sexy swimsuits are an option for women," Mike said. "Guys just look silly in those little Euro speedos."

"Maybe a bit silly," she said. "But it's sexy seeing a guy with the confidence to let himself just hang out like that."

We made it into town and found the public beach. Rachel spotted a swimsuit shop across the street and made me stop the car so she could hop out.

"Text me where you guys end up," she said, leaning back in the window.

"Hold on a sec," Mike said, undoing his seatbelt and hopping out to join her.

"I said I didn't need help," she said.

"I know, I just thought you were right," he said. "I can't tell you to get a nice tan while I'm wearing these huge things." He tugged at his board shorts.

"Do you think a speedo will even contain your...huge thing?" she asked with a giggle.

"We'll see if you can stuff it in there or not," he said. She laughed and rolled her eyes.

"Wait," I said, my heart rising in my throat. Just a moment ago, everything felt low-key. Now, suddenly, they're on their way to dual fashion show. "I'll just park and we can go in together."

"No, we need you to find a spot on the beach for us," Mike said. "It can get crowded."

"Don't worry, baby," Rachel said. "We'll be there as soon as we can."

I didn't know what else to say, so I just nodded. As they walked to the shop, he draped his arm across her back and dropped his hand into the back pocket of her shorts, giving her firm rump a strong squeeze. Her hand drifted to his butt and squeezed back. The familiar mix of arousal and humiliation rose up in me as I watched them grope each other on the way into the shop. I hated how familiar they'd already become with each others' bodies, but I couldn't deny it made my heart race. I took a deep breath, reminded myself that we were in public so nothing really could happen, and turned into the beach parking lot.

The beach was not crowded at all. I mean, there were plenty of people there, but the idea that I had to save us a spot was a joke. I set up our towels and cooler on an empty spot of beach at least 50 yards away from anyone else, then covered myself with sun lotion and laid back. I heard my phone chime and fished it out of my bag to see I'd missed a number of messages in a group chat that was me, the three guys and Rachel.

Mike: [Guys, Rachel needs help picking out a new bathing suit. What do you think of these?]

Next followed two pictures of my girlfriend in different bikinis, one green and one black, in a dressing room. I could see Mike reflected in the mirror, taking the pictures. I hoped that she changed alone, but the pictures were only sent two minutes apart, so probably not. At least that meant she wasn't naked for long.

Kyle: [Both look pretty much the same to me.]

Andrew: [What do the backs look like?]

Two more pictures came through. The first showing her wearing the black one from the back. The bottoms were full coverage from her waist to about halfway down her butt, where they cut in leaving the bottom half of her plump cheeks hanging out. The next was her wearing the green bikini, and this one was more triangular in shape, but still left at least half of her butt on display. I zoomed in and realized I didn't see the strings from her top across her back. I guess it didn't matter since they wanted to see the back of the bottoms, but I was annoyed she was topless.

Kyle: [Wow, both very nice.]

Andrew: [Your butt is incredible, Rachel.]

Rachel: [Lol thank you. You keep reminding me.]

Kyle: [So it's bikinis then? I liked the way the one-piece showed off your ass.]

Rachel: [Of course you did. And how my tits kept flying out I'm sure.]

Mike: [We want reduced tanlines, so we're looking at bikinis.]

I wasn't sure who the 'we' was in that situation, but I guess it didn't matter. A couple more bikini pictures followed, none of them that different from each other. I smiled, betting that the guys were frustrated the shop didn't have more revealing options. I finally reached the end of the thread.

Andrew: [Lol, Brian still hasn't chimed in.]

Me: [Sorry, just saw the notifications. They all look nice. Rachel, which do you like?]

I wanted to remind them she wasn't some doll they could dress up and drool over. She was a person. My girlfriend, specifically.

Rachel: [The problem is, I like these bottoms the best...]

Mike sent a picture of her in the black bottoms from earlier. It gave me a jolt, though, because it was a full-body pic and she wasn't wearing a top. Her hair was pulled in front of her shoulder, covering one breast, but the other one was completely exposed, nipple hard, for the camera. She had a cheesy grin on her face, clearly not at all concerned that this guy she met a few days ago was taking a topless picture of her. Before I could respond, the next ones came in.

Rachel: [But this top the best...]

The next picture from Mike was of course a full-body pic of her just wearing the top. The top itself was nice, if maybe a little small in the chest for her. Her generous bust overflowed each side of the two orange triangles. But we were also treated to the sight of her exposed bush framed by her cute tummy, the sloping arc of her wide hips and her soft, thick thighs. She could have covered it, but instead stood there smiling with her hands on her hips.

Mike: [Here's the top from behind.]

The next picture was her wearing the same top, but you could only see the strings hanging down her naked back. Clearly, that wasn't the point of the pic, though. She still wasn't wearing any bottoms, so the guys now had a picture of her beautiful juicy ass whenever they wanted.

Me: [You could have worn the other half of the bathing suit for those pics :-( ]

I felt lame sending a frowny emoji, but I didn't know what else to do.

Rachel: [Ugh, Mike was supposed to crop them before sending!!]

Then Mike sent a smirking emoji.

Me: [Mike doesn't need those pictures either.]

Rachel: [Oh it's fine. They've all seen me naked before, so it doesn't really matter if they see my parts again.]

I knew she was right. I just worried about where else those pics could end up.

Me: [Why don't you just wear the two of them together? Orange and black don't clash.]

Rachel: [Yeah true]

I didn't hear anything more from then for a little while. I kept expecting them to show up on the beach, but they didn't. I finally texted Rachel, asking how it was going. A moment later I received a video call from her. I answered it and her face appeared, still in the store's dressing room.

"We've been trying to find a speedo for Mike, but, uh," she said and giggled. "We've hit a bit of a snag."

She switched the camera to the one facing Mike. He was wearing a speedo alright, and the problem was immediately clear. His huge dick was rock hard and there was nowhere near enough material to keep it covered. His rod was pointing straight up, practically to his belly button and the swimsuit only came up to his waist, leaving the last couple inches of his dick's wide shaft and the entirety of its bulbous, throbbing head exposed.

"Come on, I don't need to see that," I said.

"Don't be a prude," Rachel said. "Anyway, we keep trying to tuck it in..." She reached over with her free hand and grabbed the top of the shaft. I let out an involuntary gasp. I knew she'd had a hand on each of their dicks before, but seeing her do it again in front of me without regard stung me. Her little hand could barely make it around his huge meat. She pushed it down to the side, trying to tuck the giant head under the waistband. When she finally kind of succeeded and let go, his boner pushed the material away from his body obscenely. Then, a moment later, the material slipped away and his boner popped back into vertical position.

Mike and Rachel both giggled.

"So we don't know what to do with it," she said, grabbing his dick again. She didn't have a reason to this time, but did anyway. She probably just likes the way it feels, I thought with a groan.

"I guess he can't wear them," I said, watching her hand on his engorged shaft. I thought I could see her moving it up and down too, but I couldn't tell in the grainy video.

"You're no fun," she said. "Do you have any ideas?"

Mike shifted to the side and I could see behind them to the mirror. And it looked like...

"Rachel, are you naked??" I practically shouted.

"Oh, uh, yeah," she said. "I was changing back into my street clothes and got distracted I guess."

"No wonder he's got a boner," I said. I knew they'd make a point to flash each other during this, but her hanging out completely naked and pulling on his hard cock was way more than that. "Just leave him be and it'll be fine."

"I can't just do that to him," she said. Then I saw her look back at the dressing room door, then back to the camera in surprise. "Shit. There's someone else using the dressing rooms. A mom and her kid I think. Gotta go."

Before I could say anything else, she kissed at the camera and hung up. I steamed. We'd just talked that morning about how she shouldn't go out of her way to play around with my friends, and here she's already naked in a dressing room with my huge-dicked buddy. I felt the boner growing in my shorts and quickly laid a towel across it. I wanted to roll over and press it into the sand, but I didn't have anyone to lotion my back and I didn't want to burn.

Several minutes of excruciating boner-throbbing silence went by before my phone buzzed again. It was a picture message to our group chat and it made me gasp out loud. Mike sent the picture. It showed my girlfriend's top half. Her adorable blushing smile, her amazing breasts and puckered dark nipples. And her neck to the bottom of her tits were absolutely covered in Mike's cum.

Andrew: [Holy shit.]

Kyle: [Omggggg]

Mike: [Heh heh]

Me: [What the fuck??!?!]

Mike: [Whoops, wrong thread.]

Wrong thread? So he meant to only send it to them? What the fuck was going on.

Me: [What the fuck happened??]

Rachel: [What happened is that Mike didn't fucking warn me.]

Mike: [She wanted to swallow it all but I wanted to paint her fat tits.]

Rachel: [That's not true!! You were supposed to warn me so you didn't cum all over me!! Now I'm covered in cum in this public dressing room.]

I moved to the private thread between me and her. Adrenaline surged through me. I could barely type, my hands were shaking so bad. This was too far. I'd almost gotten used to my friends seeing my girlfriend naked basically whenever they wanted to. But now she was just going to let them jerk off onto her naked tits? Sure, Kyle and Andrew had already busted loads on her, but they said that was by accident. She was acting upset in her texts, but that huge smile on her face showed she felt much differently in the moment.

Me: [What happened?! What'd you do??]

Rachel: [We're paying for the suits now, I'll tell you when we get there. Don't worry, I wasn't bad ;-) ]

Wasn't bad? She clearly let my friend bust a load on her naked body. She was at least acting like that wasn't planned, but still. I felt like a moron for letting them go into that shop alone. Mike was going to talk her clothes off, and then push for more. He was such a prick sometimes, and now he could always lord over me that he'd sprayed my girlfriend's tits before I had. Thankfully, he didn't know that. And I'd never asked her to let me. But still.

I finally saw them heading toward me through the sand. I waved and Rachel waved back. As they approached, I saw a group of six guys following several steps behind. They couldn't have been older than 20. Rachel was only wearing the black bikini bottoms down below, so they were no doubt following her half-naked ass wherever it led them.

When Rachel and Mike reached me, I was surprised to discover that she was still only wearing her crop-top. The sun must have gotten even brighter, because her dark nipples were dead obvious through the thin fabric. The beach breeze pushed it tight against her chest, framing the bulge of her breasts perfectly. It almost felt more obscene than being topless.

"Hey baby," she said, leaning down to kiss me.

"Hey," I said. "What happened to your top?"

"Ugh," she said, rolling her eyes and shooting a dirty look Mike's way. "I had to use something to wipe all of Mike's goo off me. I wasn't thinking and just grabbed the top to do it. So we bought it, but I'm stuck wearing this today. Which sucks, because I wanted to work on my tan."

"The light seems to go through that shirt just fine," I said. She looked down at her near-naked chest and laughed.

"I guess you're right," she said. I noticed the guys had stopped about 10 yards away and were pretending to lay out their towels, though most of their effort was spent squinting at my girlfriend's chest. She sat down and started applying lotion to her soft, naked legs, which really got their attention.

"So what happened back there?" I asked. I would have preferred having this conversation without Mike there, but he was on her other side, so I'd just have to deal.

"Well, I hung up because of that mom and kid going into the room next to us," she said, rubbing the lotion into her legs, which made her hanging tits shake inside the see through shirt. "I wanted to get it over with and us out of there as quickly as possible, so I just yanked his speedo to the ground, grabbed his dick with both hands and just started pumping. I whispered to Mike to tell me when he was about to cum, and then he didn't."

"That's not all you whispered," Mike chimed in.

"No, but it was the first thing I whispered," she said.

"Wait wait wait," I said. "You jerked him off?"

"Yeah," she said. "But it wasn't like, for fun. It was to get us out of there."

"He could have done that himself," I said.

"Yeah, but I wanted us out of there quickly," she said. I was floored. I'd spent the previous 20 minutes mad that he jerked off onto her. Now knowing that she was the one who did it caused me such whiplash I couldn't even respond. "That's why I was dirty talking to him too."

"Not just any dirty talk," he said. "You told me to cum on your tits."

"I was just saying that," she said. "I didn't mean that for real. Just like how I haven't literally been having dreams about your giant cock ruining my pussy. I was just saying stuff to make you cum."

"It was kinda hard to tell it was a joke when you were jerking my cock right in front of your naked tits, saying 'I need your cum all over my body,'" he retorted.

"Whatever," she said. "You still should have warned me."

I was too stunned by the thought of her, naked and kneeling, jerking his huge dick to think about something to say. My dick raged in my shorts. I felt like if I breathed the wrong way I would cum right there.