Just One of the Guys Ch. 05a

Story Info
A quiet movie night is anything but.
7.7k words
4.35
100.5k
143

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were all tired when we got back to the house. By that I mean that Rachel, Mike and I were tired. Andrew and Kyle were buzzing with excitement. They’d only received Mike’s pictures from the swimsuit shop as far as I knew. My first thought was to insist that nothing else out of the ordinary happened, but then they saw Rachel, who was clearly still covered in Mike’s cum.

“Whoa, what happened?!,” Kyle said, his eyes bulging out at Rachel’s chest. Her crop top was more opaque than in the open sunlight of the beach, but still thin enough that they could easily make out her unsupported breasts and dark nipples underneath. Also, it stuck to her breasts in a pattern that any guy would recognize as cum splatter. Andrew echoed Kyle’s call for the full story, his eyes equally locked on Rachel’s near-naked body.

“What happened is, I need a shower,” Rachel said, strutting past them. She knew the four of us would watch her every step as she left and she put an extra sway in her hips for us. The bottom half of her bubble butt still hung out of the back of her bikini bottoms and her swinging buttocks hypnotized us.

“That was cum, right?” Kyle asked. “On her tits?” Mike turned to me, giving me the opportunity to answer. I struggled to find the words for a moment, then gave up. I didn’t want to tell them about how Rachel had stripped naked and jerked Mike off onto her chest in the middle of a public beach. I was still trying to focus on how much we had both cum when I fucked her right after.

“Mike can tell you, I need a shower too,” I said, following Rachel to our room. I heard their excited murmurs as I left. That familiar pang of humiliation and arousal hit me as I realized they were talking about sexual acts my girlfriend had perpetrated on them. However, I was still too exhausted from the day’s events for my dick to do anything but flaccidly wag in response.

I caught up on emails while Rachel took her shower. To my surprise, none of the guys tried to hop in with her. I guess Mike just had too much to catch them up on. He and Rachel probably only told me the abridged version of whatever happened in the dressing room, and Kyle and Andrew would get the full story. I burned, knowing that they’d know more about my girlfriend’s slutty behavior than I did.

Rachel returned from the shower wearing just a towel around her waist. I wasn’t sure if she was hoping the guys would be in the hallway to see her naked chest again, or if they had seen it so often she just no longer cared to cover it. Either way, I couldn’t think about it for long because the sight of her bare breasts, glowing from the shower and jiggling with every step, erased all other thoughts from my mind. God, they were beautiful. I looked up to her smiling face. She was beautiful. And I was so goddamn lucky to have her. The other guys may see her amazing body (and cover it with their cum, I tried not to remind myself), but I was the one she went to bed with. They’d never know just how good her pussy felt.

“Definitely want to keep things quiet tonight,” she said. “Need to. My body can’t handle anymore.”

“Me too,” I said, relieved. “Spending all day in the sun always wipes me out.”

“Yeah,” she said. “Plus, I feel like my brain and body has been in high tension since we got here. I mean, all the sexy games are fun, but it really drains ya.”

I nodded in agreement. Apart from the physical and mental fatigue, I wanted some indication that we could survive an evening around my friends without her indulging their sexual whims. She took off her towel and I admired her soft, round butt. If I wasn’t so tired, and she hadn’t just said she was really not in the mood, I would have thrown her on the bed right then. But now was not the time.

“Ugh, I really don’t wanna wear panties,” she groaned. “I’ve had things wedged up my butt all week and I just wanna relax.”

“I didn’t know they were such a burden,” I said.

“You don’t know what they’re like. All your underwear is loose and comfy.”

“Not all of it, my boxer briefs are tight.”

“You guys don’t understand. Most times I wear sexy undies, no one sees them but me. They’re scratchy, they’re tight, they get shoved up my bum, and I do it all just in case some lucky guy wants a peek.”

She’d turned back to face me and I had a hard time forming words in such proximity to her incredible naked body.

“I’ll make a deal with you,” she said. “If you wear a pair of my panties all evening and don’t complain once, I’ll never complain about wearing them again.”

“Uh huh,” I said. “And if I do complain?”

“If I win the bet, then you have to wear them all day tomorrow,” she said. I just laughed. She sure was funny sometimes. I slipped out of the room and headed to the shower while she got dressed.

She was gone by the time I returned. A pair of her panties and a note were waiting on the bed, though. The note said, “I think you’d look really cute in these.” I unfolded the panties and looked at them. They weren’t too bad, considering. Her wide hips and thick thighs meant that they’d actually fit me without being too tight. I thought the whole thing was a joke and I hadn’t planned on carrying through with it at all, but now that I held them in my hand, I thought I had an easy win on my hands. They weren’t that different than tighty-whities, and I’d worn those my whole childhood.

I pulled them on and looked at myself in the mirror. They were mostly opaque black lace, and clearly not cut with a penis and balls in mind. Mine wouldn’t stay in the front no matter how I arranged them. I turned around and saw the bottom part of my buttcheeks hanging out. The back did ride up between my cheeks some, but it wasn’t too bad. I threw on a t-shirt and gym shorts and headed downstairs.

I found Rachel, Kyle and Andrew in the kitchen. Rachel and Kyle stood next to the table where Andrew sat, rolling a joint. Rachel had put on a pair of small cotton shorts she wore for lounging around and an old sports bra with a zipper down the front. I was glad she was fully covered, but she hadn’t fully given up the tease. Her shorts were folded over a few times at the waist, pulling them higher up so that her entire thick thighs and the bottom crease of her cheeks were exposed and the middle was wedged up between her cheeks. The bra also showed a fair amount of cleavage, especially since the zipper was halfway down. Both were also quite thin, so we could all tell she wasn’t wearing panties and that her nipples were currently pretty hard (though that could be because of the heavy A/C pumping).

They told me that Mike went to pass out in his room and that they just wanted to smoke some weed and watch a movie. That sounded like a great idea to me. Andrew finished rolling the joint and we went into the living room. Along the way, Rachel peeled back the side of my shorts and saw me wearing her panties. She smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Andrew and Kyle quickly sat down on either side of the couch. That left the two comfy chairs to the side of the couch, so I quickly sat down in the one closer to the couch. Rachel stood in front of us for a moment, pondering.

“What’s wrong?” I asked. “Do you want to sit so we can get started?”

“It’s just that I’m gonna be too cold if I sit by myself,” she said.

“There’s a box of blankets over there,” I said, pointing to the corner.

“You can just sit between us,” Kyle said.

“Yeah, we’ll keep you warm,” Andrew said.

“Thanks guys,” she said, smiling warmly and sitting down between them. They each quickly shifted toward the center so that their legs rested against hers. Judging by their awkward looks, it also gave them a much better view down the front of her sports bra. I was annoyed she’d so readily agreed to sitting between them. I thought we were going to keep things chill tonight, but I guess she wasn’t going to cut them off cold. I decided to keep an eye on them since no doubt Kyle and Andrew were hoping that Rachel would fool around some after she’d spent the day jerking Mike off.

Andrew lit the joint and took a hit, then passed it to Rachel. She took a hit and passed it to Kyle. She held it in, then started coughing.

“Oh no, you ok?” Andrew asked, putting his arm around her. She leaned into him as she coughed a few more times.

“Yeah, I’m ok,” she rasped out. She stayed leaning against him, though, and he kept his arm hooked around her neck, his forearm dangling down over the front of her shoulder. His fingers lay gently against the very top of her exposed cleavage. Kyle took his hit then handed the joint to me. When he settled back into the couch, he let his arm and hand come to rest on Rachel’s naked thigh. Clearly they were going to push the boundaries as far as she’d let them.

I took a hit then got up and passed the joint back to Andrew. It went around a couple more times until it was done and we were all stoned off our gourds. The guys kept their hands on my girlfriend. Andrew gently stroked the exposed upper portion of her breasts with his arm slung around her neck while Kyle squeezed her exposed thigh, his hand getting higher and higher with each passing moment.

“Let’s start the movie,” Andrew mumbled in a stoned stupor.

“But I’m still cold,” Rachel whined. The A/C was on high, and truth be told it was a bit chilly, but she seemed to be overplaying it some. Her nipples were rock hard through her sports bra though, so maybe she was still cold.

“Brian, can you get us a blanket?” Kyle asked.

“We could just turn the A/C down,” I said.

“Oh, cuddling up under a blanket sounds so nice,” Rachel cooed.

“Yeah, it does sound nice,” Andrew said. I wanted to tell them to get it themselves, but the weed had given me intense dry mouth, so I needed to get up for some water anyway. I threw them a blanket, then went to the kitchen to get a glass. When I came back, they’d unfolded the blanket and covered themselves with it from their chins to the floor. All I could see was their faces.

Those devious bastards. Now they could touch and fondle Rachel under the blanket all they wanted without me seeing. I wasn’t completely blind, though. I could still see Andrew’s arm hooked over her shoulder and Kyle’s hand formed a bulge on her thigh. Even if she was too tired to play any teasing games like she said, she was too stoned and agreeable to stop them from groping her. At least she still had her clothes on, I thought. She’d showered with each of them just that morning, so fondling her over her clothes was a step backward if anything. Still, my dick surely noticed that my girlfriend and two of my buddies had completely covered themselves so that they could fool around without me knowing, and it expanded a little at the thought.

I settled in to watch the movie. The weed was so strong and my day had been so exhausting that I had trouble focusing on it, though. It also wasn’t very good. Something about a globe-trotting superspy whose agency gets compromised. Hardly original, and this wasn’t even one of the good ones. I didn’t realize that I had drifted off until I opened my eyes and someone I’d never seen before had the superspy hostage. The sun was still up outside, though, so not much time could have passed.

I heard some shuffling from the couch so I looked over.

“Sleeping Beauty’s awake,” Kyle said, smirking. Andrew no longer had his arm around Rachel’s shoulder, but otherwise I couldn’t really tell what was happening since the blanket was still pulled up to their necks. I wondered what they had been up to before they saw me wake up.

Andrew reached out from under the blanket and grabbed his drink from the side table. His movement caused the blanket to fall from their necks and settle on their laps, revealing their chests. For the guys, this didn’t mean anything, but Rachel’s bra had been fully unzipped at some point. It hung limply off her shoulders, her beautiful tits out in the open. A full moment passed before she realized and slapped her hands to them, covering them and blushing.

“Sorry, I don’t know how that happened,” she said. “I need to throw out this old bra, it’s always misbehaving.”

“I find it hard to believe it was the bra that was misbehaving,” I said. She rolled her eyes. Clearly, one of them had unzipped it so Andrew and Kyle could have unfettered access to her breasts. They must have been groping my willing girlfriend’s naked chest while I dozed.

“Fine, you caught me,” she said. “It’s actually pretty uncomfortable because I bought it when the girls were a size smaller. I thought I could unzip it under the blanket to relieve some of the pressure.”

“If it’s uncomfortable, you should just take it off,” Andrew said. My surprise that that was his suggestion was, as I’m sure you can guess, extremely nonexistent.

“Yeah, we’ve seen your boobs plenty, so it’s not a scandal or anything,” Kyle chimed in. I just rolled my eyes and faced back toward the screen. A moment later, the bra landed on the floor in front of us.

“Ahhh, much better,” Rachel said. I glanced over and saw that she’d pulled the blanket back up to her chin. The two guys were also covered from the neck down and turned slightly toward her. The blanket wasn’t resting as limply and evenly as before, so I couldn’t tell where their hands were, or worse, what they were doing. All I could see were their faces, and while the guys’ were emotionless, Rachel squirmed slightly and bit her lip. She was either on edge because of the motorcycle chase on screen, or the guys had immediately taken advantage of her now completely naked tits. I know which one I had my money on.

Rachel looked at me and smiled a small, guilty smile. My exhausted, spent dick began to stir again. I tried to focus on the movie, but to no avail. All I could do was imagine what was going on under that blanket. No doubt they were pawing and squeezing her naked breasts. There was one for each of them, so why not. Probably pinching and pulling at her nipples. Maybe even trying to rub her down between her legs.

My aching dick crept up, rubbing against the panties I was wearing. I’d forgotten in my stoned haze and the sudden realization I was wearing them hit me. Not only was my girlfriend being felt up by two other guys right next to me, I was sitting here silently in panties like some kind of sissy. The humiliation burst in my chest along with that familiar sting of shameful arousal. My dick continued stiffening in my panties (I mean her panties...they’re not mine, they’re hers) and I knew I had to do something fast. I croaked out that I had to go to the bathroom and stumbled there, closing the door behind me.

I splashed water on my face a few times. I was so exhausted and sore from being horny for so long and I really didn’t want to be anymore. Rachel and I needed to find some level of control. We’d agreed an hour ago to keep things chill tonight, but she’s half-naked under a blanket with my friends and I’m in the bathroom, struggling to get rid of the boner in my panties (uh, her panties...I have to stop calling them mine).

I eventually got it to go down (by sitting on the toilet and forcing my half-chub to pee, if you must know), before returning to the living room. I heard some wet smacking sounds and a light moan or two as I left the bathroom, but they were all sitting straight up with the blanket up to their chins like before.

“Feel better, honey?” Rachel asked as I walked in, pushing some loose hair behind her ear. The movement caused the blanket to fall from their necks again, revealing her two very hard, very wet nipples. All four of us looked at them and then at each other, each of us deciding not to bring up that they had clearly been sucking on her tits while I was out of the room.

“I’m going to make some popcorn,” she said standing up suddenly. The blanket fell to the floor. Andrew and Kyle both sported massive bulges in their shorts, but I guess that shouldn’t surprise me. “Honey, come with me?” she said. I followed.

She put a bag of popcorn in the microwave then turned to face me, still topless. “I’m not really hungry but the girls really needed a break,” she said, rubbing her naked breasts gingerly. “The guys have been going at them since the movie started.”

“I thought we were going to keep things low key tonight,” I said. Part of me had hoped that all the groping I had imagined wasn’t real, but of course it was.

“I’m trying to, but those guys won’t leave me alone.”

“You could tell them to stop. Or sit somewhere else.”

“Yeah, but I don’t want them to get all jealous since I jerked Mike off earlier.”

I guess that was a good enough trade. Let them play with her tits for a while so they wouldn’t demand handjobs. I was in the room with them, so they couldn’t try for much more without me knowing. A voice in my head told me I wouldn’t stop them from escalating, even if I saw it happening, but I pushed it away. I had to believe that my sex drive’s seemingly unstoppable demand for more cheating and humiliation was actually stoppable.

“How’s your panties experience?” she asked.

“It’s fine,” I said.

“It’s so hot that you’re wearing them. I didn’t think you would.”

“Anything to prove you wrong, I guess.”

“Do they turn you on at all?”

“I feel like kinda a pervert just for wearing them, even if it’s for a bet. But my dick is so tired and sore, I can’t really get too excited.”

“Tell me about it. I just want to relax and recover, but it’s hard to with those guys’ hands all over my body. I mean, look,” she said, pulling down the front of her shorts, showing me her naked crotch and a large wet spot underneath it. “My kitty just wants to rest but the guys are forcing her to gush all over my shorts.” A lump caught in my throat. Not only were the guys feeling my girlfriend up, she was getting just as turned on as they were.

The microwave dinged and she pulled her shorts back up. She dumped the popcorn in a bowl and we headed back into the living room. She set the bowl on the coffee table in front of the couch and settle back between Andrew and Kyle. They threw the blanket back over their laps, but left it there so they could reach for the popcorn easily. The guys obviously loved watching Rachel’s bare breasts hang and sway as she leaned forward for more.

I settled back into my chair and we restarted the movie. I’d paid so little attention to it so far that I was completely lost. Once again, I didn’t even feel myself fall asleep. I awoke with a start when I heard a gunshot. I relaxed some when I realized it was from the movie.

I looked over at the couch. The guys and Rachel were in the same basic position, her topless between them with the blanket covering the laps and legs, except they were all slouched down some more. Kyle’s arm was around Rachel’s neck, his open palm resting squarely on her naked boob. I couldn’t tell where Andrew’s hands were.

“Hi baby,” Rachel said dreamily. I smiled at her. She smiled, gasped lightly, blushed and then smiled again. The blanket on her crotch shifted around some and I realized that’s where Andrew’s hand was. Then the pile of fabric on the floor in front of her caught my eye. Her shorts. She wasn’t wearing them anymore. Andrew was playing with her naked pussy.

I shifted around in my chair and tried to think of what to do. My mind felt like it was moving through molasses. My eyes shut and I shot them back open, struggling to stay awake. I lost the battle.

Next thing I knew, I woke up yet again. It was fully dark outside, and the only light was from the tv, which showed a silent menu screen. The movie must have been over for a while. I sat up, rubbed my eyes and looked to the couch. They were still there, mostly in the same position as last time, except now both guys had their arms draped over Rachel’s shoulder nearest to them, hands squeezing and pulling their respective breast. They had each claimed one of her divine boobs, and there were none left for me. I stood unsteadily.