Just One of Those Things Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could only think of one thing. It was about the worst thing I could have done, and maybe under other circumstances it wouldn't have happened. All along it had been my sense of reason keeping me away from Vince. Now, with my bruised head making my logic skip like a broken record all I had to go on was my heart.

"Well," I replied with a teasing smile. "You could leave, right now. I can get my landlord to give you a bed somewhere for the night. After that we just ignore each other completely." I knew if I asked him to he would do it, which somehow made the decision easier. I leaned in, my smile growing wider. "Or, second option..."

I leaned forward and kissed him again. Fuck it brain, you had your chance and look where you got us. When I pulled away Vince followed, making this desperate little sound deep in his throat that just about undid me, and suddenly the kiss wasn't so soft anymore.

He ran his hand through my hair above my ear, sending a couple pieces of safety glass pinging to the bathroom tile. Neither of us noticed.

I stood up, pulling Vince with me. The ice clattered forgotten to the tile floor. I pressed him against the wall with my entire body and kissed him deeply, practically attacking his mouth. I inhaled his taste and smell.

He put his arms around me, pulling me to him so that every part of our bodies that could touch was touching. In the process he hit several bruises and I gasped, breaking the kiss. He loosened his hold, but didn't let go. We were both breathing so hard.

"I don't suppose I need to say that this is a bad idea?" Vince panted.

I simply laughed in reply, kissing and licking the dip at the base of his throat, making him moan and buck his hips into me. God, the taste of him made me crazy. He slid his hands into my underpants, cupping and rubbing my ass. I gasped and bit his smooth, tanned shoulder. Fumbling, I undid the rest of his buttons in a rush and yanked his shirt off. He was perfect, broad shouldered, with well-defined but not overdone muscles, and sparse patches of light hair on his chest and trailing down from his belly button. People say you can't judge a book by its cover, but Vince was definitely an exception. He was beautiful, inside and out.

I licked one of his perfect nipples, and he nearly went through the roof. I smiled and latched onto it, sucking and flicking it with my tongue while he writhed and ground into me, moaning things that weren't quite words. When I finally stopped he leaned weakly against the wall, gasping in a combination of relief and want. I was about to assault the other one when he stopped me. "Too close," he explained.

I led him to my bed. I sat on the edge and pulled him to me, trailing kisses on his stomach. I licked him on the side just under the ribs, and he jerked and let out a stifled laugh. He was ticklish. I undid the button and zipper of his pants, and let them slide to his ankles. He stepped out of them along with his shoes. I pulled him against me, burying my face next to the hard bulge in his underwear and inhaling deeply.

"I want to blow you."

I was surprised because it was Vince's voice, not mine.Like you have to ask.I nodded.

He dropped to his knees, pausing to kiss me while he pulled my underwear off in one quick motion. His hand traced up my inner thigh, and, at the same time he was sucking on my tongue, his hand wrapped around my cock. I made a sound that I'm pretty sure could be called a whimper. He rubbed the foreskin up and down a few times. I could feel him grin against my lips as he played with his new toy. "Awesome," he murmured. His thumb moved around the head, smearing around a bead of pre-cum. He brought his thumb to his mouth and licked it, then closed his eyes and shuddered. "You taste so good."

"Fuck, Vince," I whimpered. I took a deep, calming breath as he continued his explorations. "You ever done this before?" I asked. I knew his sexual experience was limited, and had no idea if it included giving blow jobs.

That grin was back. He leaned forward and engulfed my cock in his hot mouth. He bobbed up and down a couple times, lubing me with spit, then took me all the way to the back of his throat. Then past it. He swallowed, frowning in concentration, then in a slightly jerky move slid me in all the way until his nose was buried in my pubic hair. His throat was constricting around my head, massaging it in the most indescribably pleasurable way, while his tongue lapped the underside of my shaft. Oh my God, my boy was a master. How I didn't shoot right then was beyond me. He pulled up with a slight gagging noise, then began to lick and suck the head while jerking me, and I had to pull away or I was going to come.

Vince looked up at me, smiling in smug satisfaction. "Does that answer your question?"

"Yeah, I'd say so," I gasped. "I guess you've had more experience than I figured."

"I doubt it."

"Well then, you're a fucking natural."

He flashed that wholesome all American smile at me, starkly at odds with the subject matter. "Thanks. Will you suck me too?"

"God, yes."

He stood up so his groin was level with my face again, peeling off his underwear as he went. I wrapped my lips around his cock as soon as it was in range, lapping around the head to collect his pre-cum. I savored the taste, letting it ride on my tongue as I started to move up and down, letting him slide along my tongue and giving the underside of his head a little flick on each upstroke. I might not have been the master he was, but I had him moaning soon enough. He grabbed my shoulder. "Lay down on your side."

"I don't think I'll last very long."

"Me either. But I'm not going anywhere."

Soon we were laying side by side, all rational thought gone as we brought each other closer and closer to the edge. I tried to hold out, but it was all too much.

I pulled Vince's cock out of my mouth, afraid of biting him when I came.

"I'm gonna come," I gasped out. Vince pulled me out of his throat, but not out of his mouth. He wanted to taste it. The realization had my orgasm crashing over me in waves, electricity jolting through my body as Vince sucked and lapped my cock, making a truly valiant effort to swallow everything I was giving him. I had never felt this overwhelming sense of release before, and it filled my vision with bright lights. When I came down what felt like an hour later I realized that my fingers were dug into Vince's ass, leaving angry red scratch marks. I let go and rubbed them in apology. Vince didn't seem to notice.

He was shaking, his body begging me to take it over the edge. I wrapped my lips around him, licking his head, then gave him a couple of good, slurping strokes before he cried out, his body jerking as his semen started filling my mouth. And there was a lot of it. I had to swallow three times, and even then it was leaking out the corner of my mouth. Once he finally stopped spurting I took all I had collected in my mouth and held it there, savoring. I had been dreaming about this from the first time I had given him a blow job. I was pretty sure he was addictive.

Vince turned around shakily so that we were lying facing each other, still collecting the cum that had dripped out of his mouth with his finger. "Never had a guy cum in my mouth before."

"Oh yeah?" I replied lazily. "How'd you like it?"

He licked his finger clean and grinned at me. "You have to ask?"

"Shit, you are something else Vince." He leaned in and gave me a brief kiss, mingling our flavors, then plopped down next to me so we were touching shoulder to foot. Surprisingly, what followed wasn't an uncomfortable silence. In fact, I hadn't been this comfortable in Vince's presence in a long time.

We had reached the 'what's next' stage, and it was Vince who acted first. I saw in his eyes his mind running through all of the enticing possibilities, just like mine was. But he settled on one first. "Fuck me."

God, those words went straight to my balls. "Don't believe in taking it slow, do you?"

"Never had time for slow before. Besides, we're not going fast, more like catching up. But," he teased, "if you want, we can wait..."

"Pfft. Yeah right. You've been fucked before?"

He nodded. I cringed at the thought that he had given so much control to total strangers. "How many times?"

He paused, counting silently on his fingers. "Eleven."

"Eleven guys or eleven times?

"I never saw the same guy twice."

I flinched but didn't say anything. Now didn't seem like the time for safety lectures. So, Vince wasn't a virgin but he was close.

"So, what do you like? You prefer to bottom?" I asked.

He considered, then shook his head. "Depends on the mood. I think I like it both ways about the same."

"That's what I like to hear."

He looked a little surprised, and I can't say I could blame him. I liked getting fucked, but didn't get to very often. Mainly because I had to absolutely trust the person I was with (unlike Vince apparently), and most of the people I trusted that much were 600 miles away. It had been over a year and I was aching for it like never before. Almost as much as I was aching to be inside of Vince.

"I've thought about fucking you, too," Vince continued, seeming to read my mind, "how good you would feel. How I hope I could make it so good for you. I've never really had to for anybody until now." I smiled to myself. If I had anything to say we would be finding out very shortly. "But this time I want to feel you in me."

This time.Meaning there would be others. The words rang true. In the heat of the moment I didn't know what to think about that, so I didn't. I nodded, and his face split into a grin that was for all the world just like a kid on Christmas day. He rolled on top of me and I yelped as my bruised ribs were compressed.

"Sorry, sorry," he gently rolled off onto his side so we were facing each other and kissed me, the taste of both our juices mingling on our tongues. He was already hard again, and so was I. I put my leg over him and we ground gently against each other, the edge gone but the need still burning strong.

Vince kissed my neck, running his fingers through my thick chest hair, which he seemed to find fascinating. He found a nipple and played with it gently. It felt nice, but didn't send me to the moon like it did him. He looked at me.

"Not your spot?"

I shook my head.

"Where then?"

I grinned. "Find it."

He grinned back. "I like a challenge."

He spent the next fifteen minutes searching over every inch of my body, at least the parts that weren't black and blue. At twenty six years old this was his first time really exploring another man's body and he was taking full advantage. I kind of wished I could have provided a better sample for him, but he didn't complain.

My neck and the small of my back were erogenous zones, but not the big one. I told him to keep looking. He tried all over my torso, my navel, the crease where my leg joined my body, skimming his hands over my ass for much longer than necessary. He found one at my inner thigh that I wasn't even aware of. When I jumped he thought for sure he had it, but I patted his face and told him not to give up.

He grunted in mock frustration, taking my palm and kissing it, carefully avoiding the scrapes. I stopped breathing, my body went stock still. He looked at my hand in his, then up at me, grinning victoriously.

He held my hand in his, tracing his lips lightly over my palm and each finger. I had to clench me teeth to keep from squirming. When he licked across my palm I screamed and arched my back. He watched me in amazement. It was an odd turn on, I know. The second guy I had really been with had been the one to discover it. He had been one of the good ones. My brother's best friend, actually, but that's another story. He had once gotten me to within a dozen strokes of orgasm just by licking, sucking, and playing with my hands. Vince seemed bent on beating that record. He lightly nibbled the inside of my wrist, then sucked each finger with the same eagerness he did my cock. He traced the lines on my palm with the tip of his tongue. I had never been so turned on in my entire life as I was watching the most beautiful man in the world sucking on my fingers. As the heat zapped through my body I realized with amazement that I was precariously close to the edge.

"I love what you're doing," I gasped. "but you're getting me so close." He let my fingers pop out of his mouth.

"Damn," he laughed.

"What?"

"Your hands? That's a little weird. Hot as hell, but weird. But I definitely wouldn't want you to lose it so soon." he said, pulling me into a rough kiss that told me he was as worked up as I was. "Because I am so ready for you to fuck me."

I responded by shoving him down onto his stomach on the bed. He was surprised but gave no resistance. I traced my hand down the warm, smooth skin of his back, setting off shudders and goose bumps, but Vince was too amped up for such foreplay to be anything but teasing.

I moved down to his round, muscular ass, pausing for only a moment to admire what a masterpiece he was. I lubed up two fingers and slid them up and down his crack, finding his tight entrance. He hissed with excitement and urgency as I worked first one and then both into him. His body accepted them quickly but he was still so tight. I twisted them inside of him, knowing he wasn't very experienced, all the time kissing the back of his neck and shoulders. He wiggled and grunted, but I didn't let him rush me as I added a third. Finally he grabbed my wrist and forcibly removed my fingers from him.

He looked at me over his shoulder. "Ready. Now."

I got a condom out of my dresser drawer and got covered and slicked up. After some contemplation I lay down behind Vince in a spooning position on my right side, which had the fewest bruises. He swung a leg over me, and after some adjustment to avoid a scrape on my hip our bodies were fit together. Once I found the spot he didn't wait, but drove himself back onto me in one long, smooth movement until I was completely imbedded. I guess he was through with me taking it slow. The moment I was fully inside him was so perfect it was almost surreal. I closed my eyes and reminded myself to breathe.

"Oh, shit," he groaned.

"Are you okay? Do you want me to pull out?"Dear God, please say no.

"No way," Vince grunted. "It's just weird. It doesn't hurt. It always hurt before." I felt a flash of anger at the eleven guys who apparently hadn't bothered to prep him. His back arched and he gave a long, tingly stretch, softly grinding my cock inside of him. "Oh my God, it feels so good."

I reveled in the feeling his body adjusting to me, and soon I was rocking gently into him. As soon as I started moving Vince gave a sigh of relief and twisted his torso around and kissed me, not deep, just a long lingering brush of his soft lips, again, and again. He looked right in my eyes, his hand on the side of my face, as we moved together. I wondered if he could hear my heart pounding out of my chest.

I changed angles, and could tell by the way he cursed that I had his prostate. His hand sped up on his cock, but I held his wrist.

"No rush."

He gave a shaky smile and nodded.

I sped up a little, until he started breathing harder, but still slow and gentle. I was grateful that we had sucked each other off first or I would have blasted off in the first couple minutes, no matter how slow I took it.

Vince started shaking, his kisses became more erratic, groaning and gasping into my mouth with each thrust. I pushed into him a little harder, testing him, and he cried out. I did it again, making our bodies slap together. He was practically babbling, urging me on in a near indecipherable combination of encouragement and blasphemies, all while still managing to find my lips from time to time. I wrapped my arm around his chest and held him close as I gave in and truly started to pound him. His hand abandoned his cock to reach back and tug on my hip, guiding me, silently demanding that I fuck him harder, faster. I gave him everything I had.

He was unknowingly grasping a bruise on my hip, but I was too far along to care about anything other than the fact that the faintly registering pain would buy me another minute. I grabbed his face with my free hand and pulled him into a deep, searing kiss. His response was frantic as he tried to swallow my tongue. I remembered how sensitive his mouth was, so when he finally pulled away for air I sucked on his lower lip, then bit it, while scratching my fingernails over his nipple with the other.

His whole body tensed, and he cried out into my mouth as he came spectacularly, with my cock buried deep inside him and my arms wrapped around his violently twisting body. I pulled back to watch him in shock. I had never made anyone come hands free before. His perfect cock jumped against his belly, sending streams of cum everywhere: across his torso, onto my hand grasping his heaving chest, and onto the bed. The muscles all over his body tensed and released rhythmically, standing out in stark relief against smooth skin that was flushed and sheened with sweat. His breathing was erratic, his eyes wild. But they caught and held mine, boring into me, in an expression so intense that I couldn't look away even if I wanted to.

I was immediately on edge. While Vince was still in mid-orgasm I gave one final hard drive into him and exploded.

Ho. Ly. Fuck.

I slid out of him and turned his body to face me. I couldn't tell which one of us was shaking the worst.

I was well aware that this should probably be where the regret started to kick in, but strangely enough it wasn't. If anything I felt more and more okay with it as we came down off the sexual high.

"Well." I said at length.

"Well." Vince repeated.

"That was something."

Vince snorted, his arm draped over his eyes. "No shit."

I propped myself up on my elbows. "This is some motherfucker of a mess we're in now Vince."

"Uh-huh," He agreed. After a few moments he followed up, "But, for the record, you're the one who started it."

"Pfftt," I waved him off. "Bullshit. I seduced you? With moves like that nobody would buy your helpless naïve virgin routine for a second. You are one hot piece of ass and you know it."

Vince couldn't help but laugh. "Flatterer."

"So," I said, patting his chest, "I'm afraid we're in this together buddy."

He placed his hand over mine and nodded. We were going to have a very serious discussion in the near future, but for now we were both fine putting it off.

I had to pull him to his feet, and then catch him to keep him from falling. I smiled smugly to myself that I was able to bring him to this state.

We took a quick shower together. The stall was barely big enough for two people, but we managed. As we stood together under the soothing spray Vince took one of my hands in his, running his thumb along my scarred knuckles. He seemed fascinated by all of my scars and imperfections, I guessed because he himself was so physically perfect. Coming from his sheltered background I don't think he actually understood how I got them, which was just as well.

We returned to my bed. I didn't ask him to sleep with me, and he didn't ask permission. My bed was a single, but he just got in next to me and curled around me so tight that there was room to spare. I closed my eyes, but he nudged me.

"You're not supposed to sleep with a concussion."

"I don't have a concussion."

"You don't know that for sure."

I twisted to face him with an eyebrow raised. "So, you're saying you just fucked a guy with possible brain trauma?"

"All part of my devious plan," he kidded. "I never would have gotten you if you were in your right mind. Now keep your eyes open."