Just One of Those Things Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded vigorously into the pillow.

The first swipe of his tongue across my tender flesh forced all the air out of my lungs. My mind went blank, and I was barely aware of the whimpering noise I was emitting. If he hadn't taken an occasional break to nip and lap at my inner thighs and ass cheeks I might have passed out from oxygen deprivation. I found myself scrambling up onto my knees to give him better access, and he took immediate advantage by pressing his tongue past the first ring of muscle. My vision flashed white, and if he hadn't been holding my hips I would have ended up flat on my stomach again. How could anything possibly feel this good?

I'm sure I could have come from this alone, but he deliberately held off, never letting me get too far along. I had just enough awareness to make a complaining noise when he finally pulled away. I was planning on flipping him over and returning the favor once I gathered my wherewithal, but Jack was thinking a few steps ahead.

"Do you want to fuck me?"

My heart lurched in a combination of raw excitement and sudden nerves and I turned around to face him. I have to admit I was surprised. Knowing him like I did I didn't expect him to be willing to put himself in such a vulnerable position so soon, but I wasn't going to argue.

He misinterpreted my surprised pause. "You don't have to..."

"Hell yes I want to," I breathed. "It's just, I've only done it a few times before, and the goal was to get off as quick as possible, not to make the other guy feel good."

"Okay, last night you nearly got me off playing with my hands. I think you'll do fine." With a sexy smile he pulled me up flush to his body and kissed me. "And if you don't you'll just have to try again...and again..." I couldn't help but smile back at him. I might not have much experience, at least not doing this right, but I knew a pretty good place to start.

"Hands and knees," I commanded.

His nearly black eyes grew wide with misgiving. I laughed at him.

"Geez, give me some credit. I'm notthatinexperienced."

He dropped down to all fours. As I moved behind him he realized what I was going to do and with a sigh he dropped his chest down to the bed and relaxed into a posture of surrender that sent a shiver through my body.

I stroked his thighs and ass, reveling in the tight, wiry muscle underneath his warm skin, the coarse hair that reminded me so irresistibly that this was a man. I let my hands roam down between his cheeks, feeling the silky hair, lightly stroking from his tailbone down to his balls, making him jerk lightly and stifle a laugh. I parted them with my thumbs and leaned forward to taste him. I had never considered this act until tonight, but now I definitely saw the draw. Knowing how it felt from the other side spurred me on, but honestly, once I got started I didn't need any encouragement.

After an indeterminate amount of time I sucked a finger to wet it and slid it in to the knuckle with almost no resistance. After a moment of tension in his body he pushed back against me and asked for another. This one went in fairly easily too. The third took a little more work. He told me he was ready but I kept at it for another minute, twisting and prodding at that knot deep inside him that made him gasp and buck back into me.

Until last night, every time I had been fucked it had hurt like hell, even though the pleasure always won out in the end. In my almost nonexistent knowledge of such things I thought that was how it was supposed to be. But I knew better now, and I wanted to make sure Jack was ready. I figured he would let me know when he was.

Sure enough, he finally had had enough and he turned around and shoved me back into a sitting position, straddling my lap. We began a fumbling laughing race to get the lube and condoms out of the bed stand without breaking our position. He tried to roll the condom onto me, but from his position in my lap was finding it difficult. I took over, but was having trouble because of the way he was sucking my bottom lip.

"You'd better stop that or this'll be over before it starts."

Finally I got it and after a heavy application of lube for both of us Jack was holding me in position against his entrance while my hands held his hips.

The look on his face was suddenly very serious.

When I first breached him he gasped and his body jerked under my hands, but after a moment of controlled breathing he slid down onto me very, very slowly, in little thrusts until he bottomed out in my lap. I don't think he breathed the whole way down because when he bottomed out he let out big whoosh.

I had never taken the time to really savor this moment, to just let myself feel and revel in the sensation of being inside of another human being. But, even if I had, I knew it wouldn't have felt anywhere near this good.

I became worried when I realized that Jack wasn't moving. Despite his previous confidence he was clutching me now, fingernails digging into my skin, trembling, his eyes squeezed shut. Whatever it was it wasn't physical pain, more like intense concentration.

"Are you okay? Do you need me to..."

He opened his eyes a crack and let out a shuddering breath. "It's just really... intense. Give me a minute."

I nodded.

But even after a minute he was still painfully tense and I was starting to get worried that something was wrong. He shook his head and gave a frustrated grunt. He opened his mouth to apologize but I cut him off.

"Do you still want to do this?"

"You have no fucking idea." His tone left no doubt. My misgivings vanished, but not my concern.

"Then take as long as you need." I reassured him. His expression remained incredulous, telling me this was the point where his partner usually started to get impatient. "You have no idea how amazing you feels. You are so fucking tight, so hot. I've never felt anything this good in my entire life." Indeed, Jack was tighter than anyone I had ever fucked by a wide margin. Even though he was motionless I felt the small movements around my cock as his body adjusted to my invasion, pulling me in, seating me, welcoming my presence, even if his mind wasn't quite there yet.

Jack's eyes were still closed, but I could see a smile twitch at the corner of his lips. "Yeah?"

"Uh-huh. I bet you wouldn't even have to move to make me come." I took his hand and moved it suggestively to my sensitive nipple.

Taking the pressure off seemed to settle him down. He rubbed my chest, but purposely avoided my nipples. "Nuh-uh. I'm gonna need you nice and hard real soon, so don't you get too excited."

That made me grin.

Eventually the tenseness left his body. He ran his hands through my hair, slowly kissing my forehead, my eyes, my nose, my chin, and finally my lips with a light brush of his. I moved slightly and that seemed to set him off, because he took my face in both of his hands, tilted it slightly to the side and kissed me deep. As his tongue entered my mouth he started moving in slow strokes, pausing each time as he bottomed out and grinding his ass into my hips.

I wrapped my arms around him, running my hands up and down his back and sides, taking special pleasure in feeling the tight muscles flex in his ass and thighs and feeling the spot where I entered him.

Jack had still been slightly shaking, moving his hands and lips erratically over me, and it seemed like whatever he had been keeping in check finally broke out. He suddenly untangled my arms from him and shoved me down flat on the bed, and began riding me hard, hands braced on my chest for leverage, raking his fingernails over my over sensitized skin, moving like a man who knew exactly what he wanted. I could only groan and struggle to repress the orgasm that was welling up in me far too quickly. He must have known because he reached behind and tugged my balls hard enough to make me yip but not go soft, staving off my imminent release.

"You could have just slowed down," I complained.

He replied with a slightly dazed but still wicked grin, never letting up his pace.

I wanted him to get there with me, so I took the hand on my chest and licked the index and middle fingers. We both groaned when he slid his fingers into my mouth. I was happy to suck them, which made him start to move in a slightly jerky reflexive manner. Remembering last night, I launched a full scale attack on his hand – licking and biting his fingers, palm, wrist. He gave a strangled cry and dug the fingernails of his other hand painfully into my pectoral, pushing himself onto me faster and harder.

Jesus, for a slow starter he was something else once he got going. If I had any capacity for rational thought I would have feared for the integrity of his crappy little bed, which was creaking ominously and putting some serious dents in the wall. I took the middle three fingers into my mouth and started sucking them hard. His body shook and he ripped his hand away so he could lean down and plaster his mouth to mine. In the process he trapped his cock between our bodies, giving him the little extra stimulation he needed to trip. Two more rough drives onto my cock and he was coming, his hot semen flooding my stomach, crying out into my mouth even as he tried to eat me alive.

Finally he lay on top of me, breathing hard, sweat and cum making our bodies slippery against each other. He tried to move against me, to help me to the release I desperately needed, but I don't think he was even fully conscious.

I grabbed his hips to flip us over so that he would be under me, desperate from the need to come, but as soon as I did he jerked out of his dazed post-orgasmic state and dug his knees into the bed, stopping me.

I think he was immediately going to apologize and let me go ahead, but I didn't give him a chance to.

Instead of flipping him I lifted him a few inches and began drilling up into him hard and fast. Despite being on the bottom I was in complete control. He gasped from the sensitivity he felt after coming, but made no indication that I should stop. Which was good, because once I got going I don't know if I could have. He had his eyes squeezed shut, his body shaking, whimpering and making animalistic noises that started out as curses but never quite formed into full words. He was making me feel like one hell of a stud.

Still, I was shocked when he gasped and I felt something hot and wet splatter my chest. I realized I had inadvertently been hammering his prostate because he was coming again, this time untouched. And from the look of heated shock on his face it was a new one for him. I was already close, and that knowledge put me right over the top. My vision flashed white and I held his hips in a white-knuckled grip so I could drive into him as deeply as I could as I came.

When I slowly drifted back I realized Jack was collapsed on top of me, breathing heavily but steadily. "Oh my fucking God," he muttered, making me smile smugly. I shifted to pull out of him, which only elicited a slight grunt, and discarded the condom but stayed just where I was, underneath him, reveling in the full body contact. I had never remembered feeling so content and comfortable in my own skin in my entire life. This was how it was supposed to be. This was perfect. I took a deep breath inhaling the smell of sex and Jack, and smiled. Absolutely perfect.

When I looked at him again he was giving me an odd look. Almost apprehensive. It struck me that he was wondering if I had been disappointed with the experience.

I smiled at him and rubbed small circles on his sweat slick back. "That was amazing."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. By far the best time I've ever had fucking someone. You okay?" It was a deliberately broad question, but he didn't bite.

"Mmm," he hummed with a satisfied smile. "Damn, I don't know what you were worried about. That was fantastic. Seriously. I've never come like that from getting fucked."

I stroked my fingers up and down his spine and he smiled that smile of his and closed his eyes again.

The spoilsport voice of reason crept into my head as I watched him drift off on my chest.You can't have him Vince. You can fuck him all you want, but he's never going to be yours.Duly admonished, I followed Jack into an uneasy sleep.

***************

When I woke up early the next morning Jack was already gone and his spot in the bed was cold. I opened my eyes and saw him just a few feet away at the kitchen counter, eating something from a bowl and looking over his notes. He looked focused so I didn't bother him before I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower.

"There's some cereal in the kitchen." Jack greeted me when I came out, still not looking up.

"What are you eating?" I asked, looking at the lumpy discolored mass in his bowl.

"Rice and soy sauce."

"Ugh."

"Hey, hundreds of millions of people eat this for breakfast every day. Besides Mr. Epicure, there was only enough cereal left for one person."

"Oh. Thanks." Part of the reason we had mostly hung out at my place, aside from the fact that Jack's apartment was the size of a walk in closet and smelled like Chinese food, was that I felt bad eating his perpetually limited supply of food.

As I passed him on my way to the fridge he looked up from his notes for the first time and looked me up and down, a grin spreading across his face. I became aware that I was still completely undressed. It seemed to be becoming a habit. My cock started to plump up under his gaze.

Jack groaned and looked away. "Seriously, again? For God's sake, go put some pants on or we'll end up late for class."

After a brief search I found my pants from last night half way under the bed. I laughed to myself as I tugged them on, starting to really like the way I affected Jack. Objectively, I was a good looking man. But he was the first person to make me feel truly desirable.

But Jack was staring at me again, mouth open slightly, as I stood there barefoot and shirtless in nothing more a pair of faded jeans. I shrugged, suppressing a smirk. "You said..."

"Holy fuck, that's almost worse. Just get dressed. All the way dressed."

"You're the boss."

After I got dressed I found a mostly empty box of supermarket brand toasted-o's on the counter and opened his tiny under-counter fridge. Aside from a couple condiments there was only a carton of milk with maybe half a cup left and two greasy take out boxes of rice.

It was all business from there as we prepared for classes. Or, rather, I prepared while Jack helped me with the gaps in my notes and filled me in on some cases I should have read last night. I scolded myself. I needed to focus. I couldn't afford to fall behind even a little, no matter what my dick had to say. Speaking of which...

"You know," I mentioned, "I have a study session for Civil Procedure until late tonight."

"That's fine. I've got the support group tonight anyway. After what happened Monday it's going to be a long one." Although the film had been destroyed, he had spent the last two days anxious that the photographer incident had scared a couple kids off permanently. Even now he was rankled talking about it.

"Friday morning, then?"

"Sure. Come on, we need to go dig out my car."

***************

I showed up at Jack's apartment Friday morning with a couple coffees, a hot chocolate, and half a dozen muffins and crullers from a coffee shop near my apartment.

Jack gave me an incredulous look when I placed the elaborate pastries in front of him. "You didn't have to..."

"It's no big deal you know," I interrupted. "Just try one."

He picked up the nearest pastry and begrudgingly took a bite. "It's good. Look, I appreciate the thought, really. And I know it's just breakfast, but, in the future, I would really prefer if you didn't buy things for me."

"Oh." I started. "Yeah, of course." I chastised myself. I was thinking about our relationship all wrong, treating it as what I would like it to be rather than as what it was. Of course Jack wouldn't want anything from me. Even a cruller or a hand me down coat would be a dent in his dignity. This wasn't like me.

I knew then it was time to face facts.

I set down my breakfast and settled into my chair. "Time to talk, huh?"

Jack was on the same page. "Yeah, I think so."

I nodded for him to go ahead. This was his show. He was getting the shit end of the stick here, so whatever he said, that's what we would do. If he told me to go I would, but the selfish truth was I would take anything he was willing to give me.

"Are you still going to go through with the wedding?"

I had no doubt whatsoever that he already knew the answer. He just needed to hear it from me. It wasn't about what I wanted, and he knew that better than anyone.

"Yes."

"Is that okay?"

"Okay?"

"You know what I mean. Can you live with that?"

"You know how I feel about that bull..." Jack caught himself. He had always been, if not exactly supportive, at least accepting of my plans to marry. "I understand why, in your mind, you've got to do it. I really do. I don't agree, but I get it. And I won't try to talk you out of it either, it's too important to you." I noted that he hadn't actually answered my question, but didn't push it. Still, I felt a rush of relief at his words.

"Thank you."

"So," Jack continued, "here's how it stands from my point of view. We can pretend this is the end and go our separate ways, promise never to see each other again. But I already played that game and I'm done with it. I'd have to be a pretty dumb bastard to act like I'm not going to keep fucking you every chance I get. Unless you tell me to get lost."

Metellhimto get lost? Fat chance of that happening.

"Well?" he pushed for my response.

"Ditto." I had realized that first night that this was not going to be a one night thing. Or one week. Or one year. And, realistically, I knew if I tried to stay away (absent Jack's specific admonition, which he was clearly not giving) I would just end up back at his door anyway. I mean, I hadn't been able to control myself when it came to nameless pickups in bars, what chance in hell did I stand now? "So," I asked, "where does that leave us?"

"When's the wedding?"

"The New Year's Day after we graduate."

"That's still two years away. Two years is a lot of time."

"It is, but, why should you waste it with me when you could do so much better?" Jack didn't have a reason in hell to stick with me for another minute, much less two years.

"Vince, I understand that there's no possible way you and me can work out. I'm not delusional. But I think we're already way past the point where no one gets hurt. And I'd rather have two years than nothing."

"I don't have anything to offer you."

"I think I'll decide that. Doyouwant this?"

Was he kidding? "Of courseIwant it, but you shouldn't feel like you have to..."

"It's my choice," Jack responded simply. He leaned forward with a sly smile and patted my cheek. "And I promise, when I get sick of you you'll be the first to know."

"You'd better." I meant it too.

"So," he said, his smile turning seductive, "now that we've gotten that out of the way, I have some thoughts for this weekend..."

Would we one day regret our decision? I couldn't say. But right then I didn't think so.

12