Just One Small Problem

Story Info
Uptight guy loosens up when caught skinny-dipping.
8.5k words
4.62
121.4k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had small one problem. The tropical sun was too damned hot.

I was on a deserted stretch of beautiful Florida beach somewhere between Vero Beach and Melbourne. I had driven over from Tampa the day before and spent the night in a 2nd class hotel intending to do some serious sunning the next few days. Despite the fact that we lived a few miles away from Florida's gulf beaches I wanted to "get the hell out of Dodge" for a few days off. I'd been working long hours at the firm and needed some down time. In fact, the long hours I'd been spending at work trying to make the partners notice me was the source of my problem. I'd been so busy catching up on work and studying for the bar that I hadn't taken the time to pack properly. In fact, I'd forgotten the most essential of part of my vacation gear: my swimsuit. I know, kind of dumb for a guy who was soon to be a lawyer. As they say a few miles south in the islands, "no problem mon." I just slipped on a pair of cutoffs and headed out to the beach. I planned to pick up a pair of trunks along the way, but as I drove south along the coast I decided that I didn't want to waste the sunshine and the first day of my vacation so the cutoffs would do until I could get to the mall tonight.

I finally found what looked like a promising place and pulled off to the side of the road. I took a quick walk down to the beach and saw that I was in what looked like a pleasant little cove. Since the weekend was still a few days away and it was still quite early I wasn't too surprised to not see anybody else.

I figured I could search all morning and not find anyplace better. So I headed back up to the car for my beach kit. I grabbed my bag with sun block, blankets, towels, books, etc. and set it on top of my big cooler. I just had one small problem. Getting it down to the beach by myself in the Florida heat. If you've never been in Florida in July, let me tell you. It's hot. Not warm. Hot. Sure, lots of places get hotter, but none get as hot AND as humid as Florida in July. By the time I was there I was drenched with sweat.

Now here's where the problem really started. If I had brought a proper swimsuit I'd have simply dashed into the surf and cooled myself off in the relatively cool (86 degree) water. But since all I had was a pair of cutoffs I didn't relish the thought of sitting around in damp jeans that would take all day to dry in the humid air. And since I planned to hike up and down the beach later instead of working out I didn't relish the thought of all the chafing the damp denim would cause. "Tough it out man" I thought to myself. So I applied my sun block and settled in with a good book.

But try as I might I could not stop sweating. Damn I thought. Now, I know what you're thinking... "you're on deserted beach in the middle of the week, just take them off and go skinny dipping" right? We'll the thought did cross my mind, I've seen the movies and fantasized about it from time to time but it was just that, a fantasy. Wild and unattainable. Since I was raised in the Midwest it wasn't something that I could just do. What if somebody saw me? How would the partners respond if I had to call my supervising partner to bail me out for indecent exposure? Forget about being a lawyer... not in this firm. Not in this town. Being so uptight was certainly a pain sometimes. Oh well, "tough it out man" I told myself.

For nearly an hour I managed to forget my discomfort, but it finally dawned on me that to get comfortable I was going to have to "go native". I started thinking that it would only take a few minutes to go out and get myself cooled down and back to the blanket and decent again. It wasn't an easy decision but I finally decided that what the fuck, I am on vacation. Even though nobody was in sight and hadn't been for a whole hour I still got terribly nervous and a little excited by the idea of being naked out doors. This is silly I thought, and unsnapped then unzipped my jeans and let them drop at my feet. Not wasting any time I set off for the water at a brisk walk. I had momentary moment of panic when I began to realize how far out I'd have to go before the shallow sloping beach would let the water cover me up to the waist. By the time I was deep enough I was nearly 200 yards off the beach. Oh well, nobody else is going to be here on a Wednesday anyway I thought.

Now, I had never skinny dipped in my life and was surprised at how good it felt to swim in the warm water unencumbered by a pair of baggy shorts. Not even the skimpy, skintight swimsuits I wear to the pool where I do laps felt anything remotely like this. This was heavenly I thought to myself. Much better than sitting through another deposition or spending all day in the firm's law library with yet another dry boring three pound book.

I stayed out a bit longer than I had intended to because I had decided that since I still hadn't seen anybody during my nervous glances towards the beach that I could get in my exercise by swimming up and down the beach. After what was probably 20 minutes of this I figured I had put in a good workout and turned to go back towards my beach blanket.

Oh Fuck! I have a hell of a fucking big problem. There on the beach, right in front of my blanket, was a group of girls setting up their stuff. Three, no five of them I realized as another pair came down out of the palm scrub carrying a giant cooler.

Shit, what was I going to do now? Their blanket was just 10 feet or so in front of mine. For me to get to my jeans I would have to walk right by them. Naked! Even if I went down the beach snuck around them through the palm scrub, they were laying up hill they were looking right at my blanket. And besides I wasn't even wearing shoes. Nor could I stay out in the water until they left. For one thing, I'd sure to get a hell of a sunburn as the sun block wore off. I'd also get awfully dehydrated from the sweating, salt water and exercise I'd just did.

We'll stall as long as you can dude I thought. Spend your time sizing up the situation... maybe you'll think of something incredibly witty to say to five young girls that will make them laugh a little forget all about calling the cops in to have you arrested.

So, I did a little observing. It looked like I couldn't have picked five better looking girls to be in this situation with... in fact, if there was a way to get naked with one of them under normal circumstance I wouldn't have minded a bit. All work and studying certainly didn't help your sex life.

They all appeared to be college-aged give or take a few years. One of the tallest was blonde and appeared to be wearing nothing... of course, I thought, she's probably just wearing a small bikini that was a close enough in color to her golden skin that it effectively disappeared in the distance. She seemed to be picking out a place on the far left. Next to her was a much shorter brunette with lots of hair bound up in a ponytail high on here head. I'm a sucker for a girl with a ponytail. I love to watch the young women at my fitness club doing their workouts with ponytails swinging wildly form side to side. She appeared to be wearing a pair of lime green swimsuit shorts and matching bikini top. In the middle was another brunette. Something about the color of her skin and silkiness of her hair told me she was of Asian descent. From the front, this petite young woman was wearing a red bikini cut high on her hips, but as she turned her back to me the suit seemed to disappear. "Ah, a thong," I thought to myself. Next to her, second from the right was another blonde. Her hair appeared to be cut shorter and she was wearing what seemed to be a blue micro-bikini. I could make out the suit, but there just didn't seem to be that much of it. Finally on the right was what from two hundred yards away seemed to be a red head. She had pale skin that I just knew would freckle intensely by the time they were done in the sun. Her hair too was cut short. All in all, I just knew I'd picked the wrong time to be caught in the open. If only I'd been on the beach when they came, I could have struck up a conversation with them and maybe turned it into dinner and dancing with one of them later... and maybe, hopefully, something more intimate. But I just knew they'd be too pissed off at me to do anything besides call the cops. Besides, there's nothing tougher than trying to pick up a beautiful girl when she's in a pack... especially when you're not wearing pants.

Not that I'm bad looking mind you. I have dark hair and features from my father's Hispanic ancestry and startling intensely blue eyes from my Mother's Norwegian family. And despite my grueling work schedule I always found time to work out so I was 5' 11" and a trim 175. Slightly heavy for my height I knew, but it wasn't fat, it was all muscle. Between swimming and lifting free weights I was in fine shape. A swimmer's body and a weight lifter's muscles. I also wasn't ashamed of what I would have to show the ladies either. I'm pretty well hung. At just under eight inches, I'm at least an inch over average in length. Oh, I'd heard of bigger, 9, 10, 12, 14 inches or more, but then again, I considered anything over 9" to be an urban myth, a woman's hard core fantasy, or some guy's bullshit. I hadn't seen any reliable stats on thickness, but I think I must stack up pretty well in that dimension too. None of my girlfriends had ever complained about the package or how I used it.

Well, by now all five girls had finished rubbing on tanning lotion and all of them had settled down on their stomachs facing uphill, away from the water. Great! That was just the break I'd needed. I figured I could get out of the water and walk briskly right past them. Once I was passed them I'd have my back to them and I'd be able to get in my cutoffs without showing too much -- I hoped. I quoted a line to myself from an episode of MASH where B.J. and Hawkeye had to walk naked from the showers to their tent: "We'll let's do this the proud way; with heads held high and hands held low". With that I started nervously towards the beach. Just be quite man and they won't know you're coming. I swam until my arms and legs began hitting the sand as I swam. "Damn this shallow beach," I thought, I was still at least a 100 yards from the blanket. So I decided there was nothing else to do but to just stand up and walk as quietly and quickly as I could and hope they wouldn't hear me coming.

I was nervous. Way nervous. Otherwise, I might have gotten hard from the illicit excitement of being naked in front of five gorgeous ladies. And I thanked heaven that the water was warm, otherwise I'd have been embarrassed from shrinkage. Strangely the thought crossed my mind that this must be how the word "embarrassed" had been coined. After all, here I am bare assed. But the water and excitement combined to keep me not hard, but not soft and shrunken. My cock was, I realized, just on the edge of getting hard. All heavy and hot with blood, swinging heavily between my legs. I idly, and somewhat proudly, thought that it would probably be quite impressive to the ladies. After all it was nearly "average" in length and girth and not even hard yet.

I had just cleared the water and got my feet on the beach and had just about 30 more feet of dry hot sand to cross when the next disaster struck. The woman in the middle, the Asian turned around to grab a soda or something from the cooler. "Oh my God! It's Adonis or maybe just a Merman, but it's definitely our lucky day" she said and touched the backs of the girls to both her sides. Within a second all five had turned and were looking right at me from only about 20 feet away.

I froze.

I couldn't move. What should I do? Run back to the water? Run down the beach? Run for the car? Or simply grin and bear it. Hey, I'm already "bare" I thought insanely. They can't see anything else they haven't already seen I realized, so I might as well get it over with. "I'm sorry, ladies," I finally said. "I thought I'd have the beach to myself and needed to cool off, and, well, you seem to have come between my pants and me." Oops, bad choice of words I thought. Why did I say "come". What kind of lawyer would I make if I couldn't even get out a good excuse out without embarrassing myself further?

Then, fortune finally turned my way. "Keeps standing there naked like that long enough and I just might "cum" between you and your pants", said the Asian beauty said with a laugh.

"Come on" said the golden blonde on the left, "If you feel like you need your pants, help yourself. You're not bothering us." She looked a little older than the others did. But not by much though. She was maybe 27 or 28 years old.

"Yeah," said the blonde in the blue micro-bikini on the right, "you just startled us is all".

"That's right", said the one in the middle, "if we see something we haven't seen before, we'll bite it."

"We'll I haven't seen one of those before" said the now wide-eyed brunette in the tiny lime green swim shorts, "but I don't think I'll bite it," she added somewhat shyly. I could tell she was probably a few years younger than the others were; she might be 18 or 19 years old I thought.

"That's what I thought till I got the chance," answered the blonde on the left. "But, you'll probably get your chance when you go to FSU this fall."

"We'll I'm just glad to get a peek at a real one. Mom and the teachers keep us on a pretty short leash at the academy," replied the younger brunette again. "Well, I'm just glad to get a peek at another one before Saturday," said the blonde on the right. "I'd already resigned myself to looking at one dick for the rest of my life. Not that it's a bad dick, but I don't think Brad's would measure up to his."

"Now, sis," said the one on the left, "it's not all that bad having only just one dick, cause you can have it whenever you like".

Then it dawned on me. I still hadn't moved and they'd probably keep checking me out and talking like this forever if I didn't do something. So I started walking forward and felt the weight my cock and balls swinging heavily beneath me.

"Now, that's what I call beach balls," said the Asian in the middle.

That did it. They all burst into a round of nervous giggles apparently excited over what they were seeing. Of course, their crude suggestive talk and unabashed, even wanton evaluation of my most personal assets was beginning to have an effect on me. Already just a heartbeat away from a hard on, I felt myself swelling, lengthening and lifting.

By the time I had crossed the distance between where I had been discovered and the girls I was as hard as could be. If I had lain on my back at this point my dick could have served as a pretty effective sundial. Or since I was standing on the beach, I could probably have hung a heavy beach towel off of my stiff prick.

"Hot Damn! Now I know Barry couldn't measure up to that!" said the blonde on the right in the deep blue micro bikini. "Girls, I'm glad to be getting married Saturday, but I'm going to miss big dicks like that one."

Damn. As I passed the girls I thought to myself, there's no way I'll be able to get my jeans on and zipped in my condition. I could just picture myself hopping around trying to get it up over my swollen cock and tucking it in place as the girls watched. They'd die laughing I was sure, and I didn't want that... I may not have had any more physical secrets to reveal, but I still had my pride. But lying on my stomach with a hard on like this was obviously out of the question too. We'll in for a penny in for a pound I thought and simply laid down on my side with my back to most of the girls. However, the way our blankets were positioned there was no way short of walking away into the brush that I could get out of site of all the girls. So the blonde on the left and red head could still see my dick in all it's glory, the other three would undoubtedly be checking out my ass.

Sure enough.

"Nice butt!" exclaimed the blonde on the left.

"Not as nice as the view on my side," replied the red head.

"Hey guy," called out one of them to my back, I though it was the Asian's voice again. "You look like you're naturally dark, but..." she let the word hang a minute, "but... your butt isn't. You're going to need some lotion back there. Let me know if you need any help."

"You look pretty pale in spots on this side too. Julie can have your buns, but I'll be glad to help with the lotion on other side," said the blonde next to the red head. "You can call it my wedding present".

"Too bad our Mom wouldn't let us bring in a stripper" said the blonde who was behind me on the left.

"Yeah, not that I have anything to compare it to, but that had to be the most boring bachelorette party ever. Mom sure knows how to ruin fun" replied the younger brunette next to her.

"That she does", came back the reply from the other blonde.

Then it hit me. The two blondes and the younger brunette were sisters. The one to the right was getting married and the other two, the Asian and the red head, were probably her friends from college. I had happened in on a wedding party of five very horny, beautiful women.

Finally, after a little more teasing, the girls apparently worked it out of their system and settled down. The next few minutes passed in silence except for a few exaggerated sighs.

In the mean time, I began to think back on what the girls had said about my skin. They were right. I needed lotion. Especially on the parts of me that had never seen the sun and had not had any lotion earlier. The back wouldn't be so bad, but there was no way I was going to rub my cock and balls with lotion. Not in front of these girls. That would be obscene. Besides, I was afraid I'd come if I so much as touched my dick.

Then the whispering started. Somehow, this was worse. Despite being naked and hard in front of five beautiful women I now felt even more naked. Nothing makes you feel more helpless then knowing people are talking about you, right in front of you, and not being able to hear what they say. The whispers went on for a while punctuated by an occasional giggle or two.

Finally, somebody, the blonde on the left maybe, said "I dare you."

Then I heard the shy voice of the brunette, "No way. I couldn't. I won't. I can't."

"Fine, then Alison. No more complaining about how Mom won't let you have any fun," concluded the soon-to-be-married blonde on the right. "Hey guy, what's your name?" she asked.

"Ricky."

"Well, Ricky, I'm Stephanie, and you look like you have a small problem... well, more like a big problem... but you've been very inspiring in a number of ways. Since there's no way you can probably get into your cutoffs we decided that that you shouldn't have to be embarrassed by being naked, so to solve your problem, we're going to join you. We'll most of us anyway"

"What do you mean?" I asked stupidly. They didn't say anything, but I could tell they were moving and rustling around. Finally, my curiosity got the better of me and I risked a little more exposure and turned my shoulder to see what was going on and was rewarded with the spectacular view of four naked women and one pissed off little sister.

"Oh fuck you, you guys!" the younger brunette said and ripped down her suit shorts and pulled down her top and stuck her chest with what I thought was false bravado. "See, I know how to have fun too," she said defiantly, but then sat down quickly when she realized I was watching her intently. Looking at her young body with high proud breast, long limbs, flat stomach and totally shaved pussy had my cock twitching and dripping a steady stream of pre-cum.

What the fuck was happening here. This just doesn't happen. I know I've read stories of this kind of thing, but hell, I just figured they were pure bullshit. We'll what the fuck I thought. If they wanted to play with me I'd play with them too. I was still embarrassed by my condition, but starting to get into the lusty spirit of the day. My thought process was broken by yet more whispers and giggles.