Just One Small Problem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Ricky." That had to be Julie, the Asian. "I'm afraid we have a small problem here. I'm afraid of getting a sunburn so even if you're too bashful to ask for help with your lotion will put some on me? I don't want a burn." At that all the girls seemed to get into the spirit and chipped in with other words of encouragement.

We'll it couldn't get any stranger than this I thought. I was about to rub oil on the naked bodies of five very beautiful, horny young women, while I myself was naked and dripping pre-come by the gallon. I started by kneeling next to the red head. She turned to hand me her lotion.

"Hi Ricky, I'm Michele", as she handed me the bottle.

Mmmm! Cocoa butter. My favorite, just a sniff of that stuff had always made me horny. Now it was going to hold a special place in my fantasy bank. Then I noticed that while I had been lost in thought looking at the suntan lotion her eyes were locked on my cock getting a very good luck at it from the side and at a distance of about two feet

"God damn! This is going to be good," Michele said.

I couldn't agree more. I squirted some of the lotion into my hands and started on her feet, then worked my way up. God! Her ass was tight and there was not a tan line in sight. She had evidently done this before. She was a little shorter than the others, and had short red hair but the cheeks of her ass were magnificent. They were high and round, firm and soft, and she giggled and squirmed a bit while I worked my way up her ribs to her shoulders and neck. I was right. There was already a riot of freckles breaking out on her neck and shoulders and as I slicked down her shoulders she turned her head to the right and I noted the freckles on her high cheekbones and delicate nose. Of course, with her head turned to the right she was staring directly at my cock again.

At this point I was still trying to be a bit of a gentleman and had purposefully avoided touching her inner thighs or the sides of her breasts. Silly of me. I know now.

We'll one down, four to go I thought as I stopped. Realizing it was over she let out a deep sigh, but with me kneeling by her shoulders and her head turned to the right her hot breath blew right on my cock and balls. Oh god! Her breathy exclamation produced a visible throb and quiver in my dick and if anything the flow of pre-come doubled.

Finishing with her I moved around to the bride-to-be, Stephanie. I now had another problem. There wasn't enough room to kneel between her and Michele so I had no choice but to straddle her. I started with her shoulders and worked by way down. But as I started to squeeze the bottle I heard and felt her giggle again.

"I see you brought your own lotion", she said.

"What," I said again stupidly. I could scarcely think with all the stimulation. That and the fact that a good deal of my blood was in my engorged prick instead of my brain.

"I said, 'I see you brought you own lotion', your own 'special' lotion I should have added".

I looked down and sure enough some pre-come had dribbled out and was pooling on her back quickly cooling in the sea breeze despite the heat of the sun.

"Sorry about that" I murmured embarrassed yet again.

"Oh, don't be" she purred. "I'll take it as a compliment".

Like Michele, Stephanie had no tan lines. I commented on this and she said that she had planned to go to a nude beach with Barry on her honeymoon and wanted to surprise him. "This is great cause I'll get a little practice in".

As I worked my way down her trim body I was amazed by it. Barry, whoever the fuck he was, was one lucky guy, even if not all that well endowed I thought with a smirk. As I neared her right breast she rolled a little to the left so her breast was barely exposed and lifted off the beach blanket. A "C" I thought. Perfect again. Now, being a little more comfortable and daring and a lot hornier than I had been twenty minutes ago, I "accidentally" slipped my hand down to her breast. Already her nipples were stiff and taut with tension.

"Oops," sorry I said.

"Mmmm, don't worry about it" was all she said.

I continued down this blonde goddess body to her perfect ass. Rubbing my pre-come in with the sun block all the way. As I passed her ass, she wantonly opened her thighs a little wider, so I put a little lotion down the crack of her ass and right next to heaven. But I didn't touch the offered treasure. Hey, I was still trying my best to be a gentleman. Yeah, pretty dumb I know.

Finishing with Stephanie I moved over and up towards Julie. My initial impression from 200 yards out in the ocean was right; her hair was gorgeously silky and long. She was lying on her side and her dark and delicate eyes were roaming up and down my body. Her gorgeous face sat on top a gracefully, long neck and tiny petite body. Lithe and lovely would be the best description of this exotic beauty. Ever the comedian, little Julie wryly asked if she could have some of my "special" lotion too. While saying this, her tiny hand reached out and briefly and gently cupped and lifted my balls.

Damn. I thought, do that any longer and you can have a bath in it. But all she heard from me was an appreciative groan.

She rolled over all the way onto her stomach and gave me the signal that it was time to go to work. Her skin texture was incredible. Her skin glowed and was silky smooth to the touch. I started to work on her shoulders and then down her back to her unbelievably narrow waist and tiny tight ass. As I was kneeling there beside her shoulders I had to lean over to reach down past her ass. As I leaned I felt Stephanie's hand stroke my butt cheeks. And give them an experimental little pinch. Again, I didn't think it was possible, but my twitching dick started putting out even more pre-come. God! Where is all this coming from I thought?

Again, like with Stephanie, as I passed her ass, Julie spread her legs a little more than was necessary. I quickly decided to move down there partly so I didn't have to reach so far, partly to get a better view and partly to get away from Stephanie's probing finger which was nearing my exposed asshole. It's not that I don't like that, I love it in fact, but I was afraid I was going to blow my load. And that would be truly embarrassing.

My move down Julie's body was rewarded with the sight of a fantastic twat seen from above and behind. Her pussy lips were puffy and totally bare. A quick check back at Stephanie told me that she too was bare down there. We'll pretty girls always seem to travel in packs and dress alike, so why not shave alike. Besides Julie and Stephanie were probably roommates in college. Gee, I wondered, did they ever help each other with shaving the difficult to reach places.

Again, despite the fact that I was more than appreciative of the view of Julie's great snatch I somehow resisted the urge to touch it. Yeah, I know, pretty dumb.

Next, was young Alison. As I moved up to kneel by her shoulders I noticed she looked very tense and that she had her arms pressed tightly to her sides. I also saw that her legs were practically glued together and that she was blushing furiously. She may have had the courage to drop her drawers in front of a man for the first time, but that seemed to have exhausted her supply of courage for the moment and now she was petrified. Petrified that if she chickened out her older sisters and their friends would think she was being the spoiled baby again. But also, as I noticed her sly glances at my throbbing prick, I decided, she was also petrified that I wouldn't touch her how she wanted to be touched. I decided I'd go for it, but that I'd have to go slowly.

I started by squirting a heaping handful of the tropical cocoa butter into my hands and started on her neck. With the other girls I had just basically applied the lotion and rubbed it in, but Alison I decided, needed to loosen up and a massage was the best way to do that. First, I'd start with a quick rub down to get her comfortable with being touched then I'd do a deep penetrating massage. As I looked down at her and the other girls I had to stifle a laugh... why had the word penetrating suddenly come to mind.

Then I noticed her sister, I hadn't learned her name yet, was up on her side watching me... in fact, she had watched me all the way down the line. As I spread the lotion on Alison's back she looked right into my eyes to establish eye contact, then when she was sure she had my attention she looked directly at my cock and licked her lips seductively.

"Be careful with my sister," she said. "She just turned 18 last week and is still a virgin."

My cock pulsed and twitched producing yet another gooey string of pre-come that dripped right onto Alison's palm.

I now watched her hand as she scooped it up by closing her palm with her outstretched fingers then spreading it all over her fingertips. Now, my hands moved lower onto her delectable back. She lacked the all over tan of the other girls so I was definitely going to have to spend some additional time on her ass. No problem there. But for now, I'd just get the lotion on and maybe tease her a bit. Her ass was definitely the best of the bunch. And that's saying a lot! I don't know what it is about asses, but the best ones always seem to be on 18-year old girls. Anyway, I made sure I worked some lotion all over her ass, down the outside of her hips and reached in towards where her bikini line would normally be, but then remembered that she was, like all the others totally shaved. So, I let my fingers linger for just a second then continued around to massage her ass again. This time, I made sure to dribble a little sun oil down the crack of her ass. But didn't make a move to spread it I just let it seep down to heaven.

Next I started down her legs and then started back up. As I worked my way up I began to use my thumbs to press deeply into her muscles. As I worked up past her knees I could feel her muscles begin to relax. As I neared the very tops of her thighs, just below where her ass cheeks began, I made a breakthrough. She let out a long, low moan then with a sigh she opened her legs. Just a little bit. A quick look to my left saw her sister grinning broadly at me. Then I looked down. God! What a sight. This hot young pussy looked tight and ripe. Nothing like sweet, juicy cherry... what could be better.

I continued my deep massage on up her thighs and finally got smart. I dipped my thumbs between her ass cheeks and down towards paradise. I used my thumb tips to brush the very outer edge of her lips and was rewarded with a loud, deep moan as she spread her legs even wider. This time I didn't hesitate. I slipped one of my fingers in between her lips and moved it slowly up and down her slit dipping it slightly inside her opening and just brushed it gently over her clit. Now all the girls were sitting up and looking as Alison's tight little body continued to writhe beneath my hands. A continued to play with her for a few minutes more, but when she began to breathe heavily and point her toes I stopped and moved on up to her shoulders to keep her from coming, but let her down gently.

Finally, I finished with Alison. But I couldn't resist teasing her one last time. As I scooted back to get up I trailed my fingertip slowly all the way down her spine to the crack of her ass then continued on down and into her slit again and gently flicked her clit. She gasped and started to shove back onto my hand like she wanted it or something deep inside her. Now, that I'd gotten used to this I decided she'd need a little more teasing so instead of letting her hump my hand I pulled it out and smacked her gently on the ass.

"Time's up," I teased.

"Damn," she swore. "Please, I'm so close."

"Sorry, your sister's been very patient," I said.

"She can afford to be," complained Alison. "Kendra can get off with Jeff whenever she wants."

Oh my God. I was about to touch a naked, married woman. I quickly sized Kendra up. She was up on her hands and knees stretching out to the cooler and came back with a banana. As I idly rubbed more lotion on Alison's shapely legs, I watched Kendra peel the banana then slide it deep down into her throat only to pull it back out again and delicately bit off the tip. I gulped and 'old faithful' responded with yet another burst of pre-come right on schedule. Kendra just looked at me, smiled and arched an eyebrow. This was one, horny, confident, talented and experienced woman in her prime. Although she was older then the others, Kendra's body was equal to any of theirs. The contrast between the dark, tiny, inexperienced girl Alison and the tall, lean, golden-blonde woman Kendra was incredibly delicious.

"O.K., your turn... Mrs.," I said.

"Finally" was all she said. Then, "I thought my turn would never 'cum'," she added at last stressing the last word.

Fine, I thought two could play at this game. I scooted up to her side between Alison and Kendra and started to put the oil on her shoulders. Then it dawned on me that since I was at the last girl in the line I could have a little more room so I moved up further as I kept kneading the lotion into her shoulders. My intent was to move on my knees bit by bit around to her other side as I continued to massage her skin. It was a good plan, but I never made it. Her head had been turned to the right where she had been gazing at my cock as I worked the oil into her golden skin, but as I moved to kneel in front of her she straightened her neck. This put the tip of my cock was just a few inches from her face. As I ready to move on she pursed her lips and blew a steady warm moist breath right at my groin. I felt her hot sultry breath caress the hair on my scrotum and play up and down my cock. Fine. If she wants to tease I'll see how far she'll go and planned my next move carefully. I sat back to get some more lotion and then starting at her shoulders ran my hands down her spine towards her ass. As I did this my whole body leaned forward and my cock surged toward her. I stopped just shy of her pretty lips. But she didn't stop. Far from it, she extended her neck forward just as far as it would go and stuck out her tongue to touch and tease the tip of my circumcised cock. I let out a loud moan and yelled, "Oh God!" but pulled back. It felt so good, but I didn't want to come just yet. Yeah, I was still acting pretty dumb.

O.K. she won that round. There was no doubt about, it this chick could tease me better than I could tease her. But I had one more trick to play. I hastily moved around and continued rubbing the oil into her golden skin. Her ass was great, and her legs were already open and waiting for me. I spilled some lotion directly onto her ass and watched it run down between her legs.

"Oops!" I lied. "I'd better mop that up right away." As I said this, my finger chased the oil right down her crack and I stuck the tip of my finger right into her hot wet pussy. "Yep, it's already wet in here." I said with a wink in my voice. Kendra's moan was matched with couple of "God Damn's" from the other girls who were watching intently.

"It's pretty wet over here and it's not because of the oil either," said Julie.

I finished putting the oil all over Kendra's world-class legs. Her legs were incredible, long, lean smooth and curved in all the right places. Kendra's husband must be one hell of guy to keep this woman satisfied I thought to myself, but oh well she was in my hands now and I'd have to do.

I started in on her upper thighs and this time I didn't let anything stop me. I even spread her legs a little further and ran my finger up and down her slit. Ever the wanton, lusty one, Kendra raised her ass a little to give me better access. I obliged by sliding a finger deep inside her then twisted it a bit as I pulled it out. Then I began rhythmically stroking my finger in and out as my thumb played with her asshole just a bit. She reared back onto her hands and knees giving my other hand access to her clit. So I stroked my finger in and out of her pussy while my other hand played with her bald snatch. I glanced to my right and saw the other four girls staring at Kendra with wide and lusty eyes. Alison in particular looked more than a little in awe as Kendra began moaning, then biting her lip.

Finally, Kendra let out a long, loud moan and came convulsively against my hand. I continued to stroke her until she pulled away and flopped around on my back. "Thank you" she mouthed at me, the pulled at my hand to pull me forward. She pulled my hand right up to her lips and sucked my finger deep inside her mouth. How I managed to avoid coming right then and there, I don't know... but something told me to hold back if I could.

I got up and strode over to my blanket and pulled out a cold drink and gulped it down. As I stood there head tipped back and drinking down the sweet liquid I noticed that all the girls were staring at my prick. I looked down and gasped. It was bigger than it had ever been. It seemed to be at least 8" now and maybe a bit thicker than usual... but what really had their attention was the color. The shaft was now bright red and the head a deep purple. The veins along the side were pulsating in time with my heartbeat, which was racing.

"God it's beautiful", said the young Alison.

"And huge", said Stephanie. Was it just me, or was she fascinated by size.

"That it is", concluded Julie.

"Conference girls," said Michele. And the five of them huddled their heads together and whispered for a few minutes. The view of Julie's and Stephanie's backside bent over in the huddle was forever permanently etched in my mind. Then the girls broke up the huddle and all turned towards me.

"We have a small problem," said Kendra.

"And you have two small problems too", teased Julie.

"What's that," I asked her.

"We'll for one," she said as she walked around looking at me, "I've got your pants," she said diving forward to grab my cutoffs.

Realizing I was suddenly in a new kind of trouble, I just stood there with a stupid look on my face, and finally said "I see."

"No. We see," teased Julie again looking pointedly at my engorged prick.

"Fine," I countered. Then decided to change my approach what's your small problem?

"We'll," said Stephanie, I never got a stripper at my bachelorette party. My mom found out and got him out of the house before he even got started."

"Sorry, can't help you there. It would be the shortest strip tease in history, and not much of a tease at that." I joked.

"That is true, but you see, the solution to our problem is also the solution to both of your problems", said Michele looking directly at my cock.

"I'm afraid I don't understand", I replied.

"We'll let me explain," said Julie. "You still need sun block on your, um, less tanned areas, or your cock and butt will be even redder tonight than your cock is now. You wouldn't want that gorgeous piece of meat to get all sunburned now would you"

"Ok. but I still don't see..." I said. "You see," Stephanie explained, "the stripper we had hired wasn't only going to strip he was going to put on a special show."

"He was going to jack him self off at the end of the party", gushed Alison. Seeing the excitement in her face, made me feel like gushing myself.

"So, Ricky, to get your pants back," said Michele, "you have to rub the oil all over you and then show us how you come".

I blinked. My mouth dropped open. I blinked again. "Come again?" I asked.

"Sure if you can," joked Julie. "Suit yourself. Oh, but you don't have a suit... unless you put out."

"Now down on that blanket and do it," demanded Kendra.

I was beat and I knew it... no I reflected I was about to beat it... right here on the beach in front of five lustful ladies. How had this happened. It was just over an hour ago that I was nervously pulling down my cutoffs and deathly afraid that somebody would see me.