Just One Small Problem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on," demanded Alison. I think she was afraid I wouldn't do it and she really wanted to see what it was like. I guess that's my punishment for leaving her hanging on the edge of an orgasm.

"Yeah, 'cum' on" echoed Stephanie putting the accent on the other word.

I just swollowed hard and decided to go for it. After all, I had no choice and they were right, my bare ass and cock had been in the Florida sun for more than an hour. I needed that lotion.

I nervously sat down on the blanket, then leaned back and grabbed the lotion. I squeezed out a lot of the golden oil into my hand and started rubbing all around my hips and lower stomach that wasn't already tanned. Then I raised my ass up and rubbed the oil onto my butt. By this time all the girls had kneelt down next to me to get a better look and more comfortable. Kendra surprised me by taking my hand and pouring some oil into her hand and started rubbing it into my chest. Stephanie grabbed her lotion and did the same to my stomach and soon all the girls were rubbing oil all over me except my aching cock and balls.

"Do it. Do it Do it", they all encouraged and somebody grabbed my hand and filled my cupped palm with oil.

I put the warm slippery oil onto my most intimate part. Soon I had a good base coat of oil protecting all the delicate skin, now it was time to get down to business. Somebody dribbled more oil directly onto my penis and I began to pump it up and down.

"God this is so hot" breathed Alison.

The girls were still stroking me practically everywhere. Occasionally, one would tweak my nipple, or run a hand up between my legs and tease my asshole and the sensitive area between it and my scrotum. I was getting close to the edge and I knew it.

"He's going to blow," quipped Julie, then added "I wouldn't mind blowing something right now though either" with a grin.

Between clenched teeth I looked toward Alison, who put one finger deep into her pussy then sucked it into her mouth pushing it in and pulling it out repeatedly. That did it. Suddenly the damn broke and release rifled through my body. Then the spasm's started. The first blast flew about 3 feet into the air and fell on Stephanie's inner thigh. My next blast hit Michele in the face as she leaned over to tweak my nipple. A few more blasts rocketed out and then the second wave hit as somebody pushed gently but firmly on the space between my balls and asshole applying pressure to my prostrate. The second orgasm was even more intense. This time about 6 spurts flew about four feet into the air landing in hair, faces, breasts, stomachs and God only knows where else. Finally, it was done and I just closed my eyes and grinned.

The girls squealed with glee and all sat back very pleased with the show. I opened my eyes when I felt a gentle hand on my stomach, it was Alison. I watched as she scooped up a giant glob of come that had landed in my navel. She brought her fingers up to her face to examine it closely, then tentatively and oh, so slowly, stuck out her tongue and tasted her first come. She looked at her sisters then wantonly sucked on her fingers... I think she was hooked. For their part, her sister's and Stephanie's friends, wasted no time in joining in. Stephanie bent her head down and took my softening dick into her lucious mouth and Julie joined her by sucking my balls into her mouth. Then Alison, her eyes locked on mine bent over and greedily sucked my come from where it had pooled in my belly button. Yep, she was hooked. Finally, when they had sucked the last come from my bodies. They all sat back for a second. Exchanged a few looks, then Stephanie spoke for the group.

"Ricky," she said, "as I see it we have two small s. First, we're all hot and sweaty, but I think a dip in the ocean will solve that."

"Great," I said but thinking back to a couple hours ago that being hot and sweaty on the beach was how this day got started. "So what's the other small problem."

"We'll, all these suntan lotions say you should reapply after swimming," said Julie with twinkle in her eye. "Maybe this time we'll start on the front".

"And I want to suck my first cock," said Alison still a little shy at talking this way.

"And I want to fuck my last big cock," said Stephanie.

"And I just need to come," added Michele.

"Sounds good to me," said Kendra.

"Me too," added Julie.

Hmm, five horny girls and one guy... "No problem mon."