Just Outside Baton Rouge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The head of his penis looked like a mushroom cap, even bigger around than the shaft, and it had a definite ridge around it. Sue reached up and touched the head, it was soft and pliable, but firm nonetheless. There was already precum beading out of the large hole at the top. It stood there throbbing to the truckers heartbeat.

Sue reached up and began to softly stroke the thickness. She grabbed the excess skin around the shaft and ever so gently, began to pull up towards the mushroom cap. She was an expert at tug jobs, so gentle, yet she knew exactly how to please a man.

She licked the bead of precum at the top, and while stroking with both hands now, tried to put the massive head into her small mouth. She managed to get it all inside, but that was about all she could handle. Deepthroating this monster was out of the question. She began to lick the shaft, wetting it with her saliva, making her hands slide up and down the pulsing meat with steady, gentle pressure.

The trucker just sat back and enjoyed the view. Sue was enjoying what she was doing, giving this man, a total stranger, pleasure.

When she got him good and wet, she moved her chest closer, and placing the thick meat between her breasts, enclosed the throbbing fuck stick with her warmness. She moved up and down, the trucker watching as the head of his meat disappeared in the soft warmth of those magnificient breasts, only to reappear as Sue moved up and down. She began to lick the head as it appeared, then she would squeeze her tits together and make it disappear in the folds of her skin.

He was getting close to cumming, and Sue could sense it. It had been a long time, and his endurance just wasn't there. Sue reached down with one hand and felt his balls. They were huge too. Probably hadn't been emptied in a while too she thought. Well, I'm about to take care of that.

With that, she stood up, towering over the little man sitting in the captain's chair, his throbbing member jerking uncontrollably back and forth, aching for release. With one quick move, she grabbed the waist of her loose fitting shorts and panties, and pulled them over her hips and down her tan thighs to the floor. She stepped out of them, and then placing a knee on each side of the truckers hips, positioned her dripping snatch over the pulsing missile.

With one hand she guided it to her opening, and sank down, down, stretching her lips over the wide mushroom cap, down over the sharp ridge, down over the thickness, stretching her wide, down, down one handbreadth, then another, and another. Finally she was all the way down. She sat there, gasping at the fullness she felt. Her breasts were now resting in the truckers face, and he again began to kiss and suck, grabbing them with his hands now, squeezing them, pushing them together, forcing them into his hungry mouth.

The tightness of Sue's pussy on the thick cock felt exquisite to them both. Sue had felt the ridge brush past her g-spot on the way down, and now rose up to find that spot again. Yes, there it was. She raised up and pleasured herself with the thick hot meat that was filling her. Making short little stokes she worked herself up close to her own orgasm.

The trucker now began to thrust his hips up into Sue, as he was past the point of no return and had to find release. He began bucking wildly, faster and faster, slamming his thick meat all the way up into Sue, at the same time now squeezing those magnificient breasts hard, sucking and biting the hard nipples, pushing together, swallowing. Sue pounding down, trying to push the meat deeper, squeezing her pussy lips, thrusting her hips backwards, pulling the meat with the sharp ridge forward... there... right against...that spot... She shuddered as a powerful orgasm jolted her body. She gasp for air and could feel her entire body quiver and shake as the earthquake shot through her entire body.

The trucker watched all this and was real close himself. Sue sank down on the still throbbing fuck pole and realised the trucker wasn't done yet. He extracted himself from her tight grip, and they traded places in the captains chair, only he released the back, and Sue was now in a reclining position, with her sopping snatch just at the edge of the seat.

The trucker took his place between her tan legs, those same tan legs he had seen earlier when they passed him, and now slid his purple topped mushroom to the entrance of her pussy. He took one of her legs and put it up next to his chest, then did the same with the other one. Then he slowly slid his slippery snake into her sopping snatch. He buried it for a second, pushing all the way in, then he began to slowly fuck her, watching his fat dick slide in and out of the stretched pussy lips.

Then he began to pound into her as his pleasure could not be denied any longer. Sue felt like he was trying to fuck the back of the seat he was ramming her so hard. Sue's arms were up over her head, allowing the trucker to still have access to her breasts, which now were bouncing up and down across her chest with every thrust of the trucker hips. This sight sent the trucker into a frenzy, as this scene was one of his favorite porno scenes ever. He pounded her again, and again, and again until finally with a loud groan and a mighty final thrust exploded his seed into the tightness of Sue's snatch.

He quickly pulled out and began sending jets of hot cum all over Sue's torso, covering her breasts, stomach, and pubic area with months of pent up semen. When he was finally done, Sue was drenched. He collapsed into his chair, exhausted.

Sue lay panting for a few moments, then began to sit up and find her clothes. She put her shirt on over her cum covered chest, found her panties and pulled them up and over her cum covered mound, warm semen dripping from her swollen lips. She put her shorts on, climbed over the trucker and let herself out of the cab.

She walked up the little hill back to the truck, got in and sat down. Tom was there, sitting in his seat grinning. Sue looked down at the cab of the blue truck, saw the trucker still in his seat, and then realised Tom had been watching the whole time.

"Well, what did you do?" he asked dumbly.

"Sue grinned and said "This," as she reached down with both hands and grabbed the hem of her t-shirt.

12