Just Peachy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Frocto
Frocto
179 Followers

That playful, cutesy music continued to beat in both poor girl's simplifying brains as Noko-chan slowly climbed on top of Peach. With her eyes still obscured behind her thick head of hair, all Peach could see was that perky, upturned nose and the beauty's pink mouth hanging open, tongue extended. She left a slick trail of shiny drool all the way up the Princess's truly wonderful body, cresting over those mountains of soft and supple breast flesh.

The naughty Koopa chuckled as she buried her face in Peach's amazing rack, trying out the pink and pillowy breasts, so large they could envelop her whole face and more besides. She rose a bit higher, driven by the newly-surging male hormones rising up between her thighs, and drew Peach in for a sensational, full tongue-suction kiss. Their lower bodies ground together as Noko-chan's grabby tongue stretched across the space between them and pocketed itself deep inside Peach's welcoming mouth.

They were kissing now~ Both girls groaned their approval for the other's taste, and those horny perverts both inside and out the game leaned closer, dying to see what would happen next. Each second the kiss drew out was like another firework going off behind Peach's eyes, far better than anything that silly castle and flagpole had ever given her!

"Heeheehee," giggled the Koopa, drawing back a little and nestling the head of her member against Peach's engorged and inviting labia. "Looks like I caught the famed Princess Pe - Hnnnnahhh!!" She hadn't even been able to finish her sentence before Peach surprised her. For the third time!

"Hatchaaaa!" cried Peach. It was her own little take of a lion's fearsome roar, an announcement of her springing her trap.

The lewd Princess lifted those glowing, sequined and ruby-studded high heels into the air, parking them on Noko-chan's extremely fat and jiggly slut-butt. Then she thrust down, driving the Koopa deep inside, sinking her vulnerable cock into that greedy, matured pussy to the base.

One by one, her veiny inches were packed inside the Princess's velvet honey-hole, and Noko-chan wasn't ready for it all. The cutie Koopa cried out in a mixture of alarm and bliss as her rock-hard shaft felt like it was being kissed by a thousand mouths at once, lashed by a thousand tongues.

"Oh nooooo~!" On the contrary, Peach was the one who had Noko-chan right where she wanted her!

Warmth! That was what the bimbo Princess radiated, although heat would be the better word by this point. Her huge hefty tits were too much to take in all at once. For Noko-chan, the temptation to simply stay nestled between them and inhale the princess's sultry perfume was almost too much to bear... To say nothing of how good it felt nuzzling up against all that soft, hypnotic tit-flesh. If she wanted, she could just relax into it and be showered in playful bimbo kisses.

That was the charm and the power of the Princess's body. Those plush curves were just perfect for driving her new playmate to a distracted, drooling daze... Something Peach demonstrated perfectly by giggling, biting her lower lip, and approaching. She reached around the back of Noko-chan's head and plunged the Koopa's face back down into her big, fat tits!

The routine happened over and over until Peach's victim forgot where she was, or what was next. Was she about to be showered by sultry kisses, or were those bombshell boobs about to go baaaack and forth across her face again until she was sleepy and stunned and ready to burst! Noko-chan would still be trying to figure it out when her train of thought would be derailed by a pulse of warmth that went through her whole body - starting at that stiff, longing cock of hers!

Noko-chan shut her eyes. She felt an instinct to close them as she braced herself for that tight, luxurious warmth! After a couple of seconds - which felt like hours to the poor futanari - she was released into the outside world again, now seeing stars.

Just as she was ready to blink and clear her vision, those fat Princess hips lifted and dropped, grinding into her and forcing Noko-chan's eyes shut again, offering a much-needed relief. Just a few more thrusts as the Princess straddled her playmate, obscene breasts heaving up and down inches before her face!

Noko-chan's wild hips began pumping up and down. She'd come here to catch a Princess, but she was a slave now, just another cock-wielding floozy for this in-heat bitch to pound her slit down on over and over. She wasn't thrusting her manly rod deep inside Peach's slit... Peach was wrapping Noko-chan's twitching cock up in her lava-hot puss and steamily wringing the cum out of it!

Noko-chan looked up at the wonderfully-formed, perfectly-figured woman on top of her. The Koopa's hands slapped down on top of those monstrously thick bimbo thighs, clasping them tightly, helping the Princess slither up and down. All Peach had done was move from one stripper pole to another, and as the lewdly plump, mushroom-eating Goddess shook her behind for the crowd, continuing to dance on Noko-chan's cock, she swung her soft, yet firm cheeks around like she owned the place. Peach's horny slit tightened up around her with more insistence than any royal proclamation could ever have had!

The Koopa hunched up against her new Queen, sliding her steamy member balls-deep in Peach's pussy and letting out a howl of relief! Finally, she was being allowed to shoot off! Being milked, wrung out, and teased by that sinfully-tight and slick pussy had been an inexplicable torture among tortures, and the blissful relief that came after was like coming inside from the freezing cold.

"Iyaaaan~!" The Koopa Troopa arched her back, crying out. Her hard cock began to gush and gush and gush!

She pumped her seed out, firing off waves of thick ejaculate that would have left any other woman under her exhausted and mewling for mercy... and yet that Princess womb vacuumed it up to the last drop, packing it away inside her folds.

Peach paused in her riding. She tapped her fingertips to her soft, flush lips, eyes scanning the crowd before her. With a coy smile, her Highness finally laid eyes on the object of her desire.

With a clap of her gloved hands, the royal snapped the crowd of monsters to attention. She extended a hand, gesturing slyly towards the previously-discarded bunny ears. Yes... That item she had overlooked earlier now looked so appealing, so positively charming.

"Minions! Fetch unto..." Peach paused, rocking with belly laughter. She wrapped her arms around her middle, giggling to herself... and then the giggles slowly segued into moans as she rocked her hips on Noko's pole a li'l bit more. "Mm... As I was saying, my dear, sweet minions... Fetch unto your princess her royal bunny ears!"

The hairpiece was set firmly on Peach's head. Before Noko-chan's eyes, those large, extra-fluffy bun ears seemed to become a part of the Princess... Peach's lower body tightened, and Noko-chan could only whine as her hot cock was forced to remain fearsomely erect. A poofball tail popped out of Peach's lower back, cresting her spankable bubble butt. That just made her all the happier. "Oh my! I'm a bunny now~"

Peach put both her hands on Noko's cute chest. With a dire light shining in her eyes, she leaned all the way over the Koopa gal and smiled.

A dialogue box popped into the air over Peach's head. It read simply: "Do you wish to continue?"

Noko glanced down to the options as Peach gave her broad hips a feisty wiggle. The options available were a little intimidating! They ready simply "Yes," and "Yes." A cursor clicked back and forth between them, as Noko-chan considered her options. Sweat beaded on the Koopa's head.

"Oops, time's up!" giggled Peach, and one of the "Yes" options was suddenly highlighted. As the box vanished into nothingness, Peach's pussy gave a teasing flutter around her pole, willing the Koopa's newly-made shaft back to life. "That's okay, though! You've got lots of time for the next option~"

Sure enough, another dialogue box had taken its place. She could barely see it around the flushed, panting face hanging over her, bobbing up and down as she raised and lowered her hips. "Do you want to make a baby?" Noko was finally able to decipher. She couldn't even squeak a protest: Peach lowered her hips until their crotches bumped together, and turned her pussy in slow circles around the Koopa's hot cock. Noko-chan's head shot back and she tugged at the grass on either side of her, desperate to keep her head amidst all this heart-pounding pussy sex.

Peach renewed her bouncing atop her sex-prey, tongue thrust out of her lewdly-hanging mouth, stars, P-Wings and Fire Flowers in her eyes. This time, though, her womb was full of life, eggs on the prowl for some Koopa seed to bully.

"Now this bunny wants more glo~orious sex! I'll teach you a lesson, you bully Koopa!" Noko-chan's tight balls would be raided again and again today. She wouldn't be rewarded the mercy of a limp cock until that lewd, cackling royal atop her felt like enough tribute had been paid to the throne... And through it all, Noko-chan was kept coddled and happy by the soothing relief that came from within Peach's body. She received a warm and loving massage from the maternal love nest riding up and down her shaft, smooching every inch of her as Peach slithered sensually on her pole.

Peach turned to the crowd, a fingertip pressed against her full, soft dicksucking lips. "Oh, everyone~ Won't you help me teach this naughty Koopa a lesson she won't forget?" she teased. Peach's cuteness, and her sluttiness, were now fully intertwined.

The crowd roared their approval, and Peach's eyes brightened. She flashed the crowd a pair of royal peace signs, beginning to slither up and down on her new favourite cock again. "Yay! I think level 1-2 can wait, boys!"

Frocto
Frocto
179 Followers