Just picture in your mind the size.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh baby, you like that, don't you" the blonde whispered in my ear, "well I told my friend here," she bobbed her head back, "all about this big special cock, and unlike me, she is a size queen that never gets enough."

"We were hoping you might try one of your special talents on her, and fuck her..." she said rising up and slamming down to emphasize the point "... with the cock she always...", another pump, "...dreamed of."

With these deep thrusts, I was even closer to the brink, and felt my urge to come grow. I focused, on slowing down dwelling on the thought of this second sex-bomb wanting my cock, and how an even thicker (my cock started to tingle) bigger (a different tingle, hmm, not an not orgasm) cock (waves of pleasure are now passing through me as I picture my shaft enlarging) would feel in that craving fitness goddess.

The thought of my cock growing to her delight was now on the forefront of my mind right as I felt on edge of orgasm, when I felt a gradual squeezing of my penis, as if the blonde was getting tighter.

"Woah there," she exclaimed as we both felt my cock suddenly reach the end of her pussy, pressing tight against her cervix.

She raised her tight bronze ass up as she slipped my cock out of her cunt and all three of us were wide eyed in amazement as the shaft continued to bridge the span while she pulled out. Inch after inch after inch. at least nine and a half had passed when we finally saw my cock head, engorged and throbbing slip from the wetness of her cunt. She stepped off and both girls knelt close to get a better look. They wrapped their slender hands around my shaft to tease me.

"Looks like you still have some growing ability left," the Brunette said, stroking in-sync with the blonde. "Now we are going to make you even bigger."

I laid back my head facing the ceiling at this, still feeling the cusp of orgasm edging closer. I watched as the two girls stroked my dick, their hands barely unable to wrap around my girth, and my length accompanying three and a half of their hands. I imagined my cock growing thicker, and felt waves of pleasure as the skin tightened on my shaft and engorged further. Veins first popping out and heartbeat by heartbeat feeling the fullness and heft grow.

We all watched this happen, the Blonde muttered, "way too big for me," while the brunette sat silent in lusty shock. I easily broke the ten inch mark and my girth had grown to match, nearly that of a soda can. I saw a sparkling in the eye of the brunette and heard her chant, "more, yes more," and continued pumping feverishly.

I hadn't yet confirmed where the nanites pulled the mass from to enlarge me, but figured they drew from fat reserves. While I wasn't bad, I certainly had some excess body fat to donate in this endeavor and decided to give this size queen more than she bargained for but to get there slowly to tease out the pleasure over a longer time. I took the mental image of the thickest longest cock imaginable, as girthy as a wine bottle base and just as long as the length. Rivulets of familiar pleasure drifted down to my junk as I felt myself unconsciously thrusting up in ecstasy feeling my cock begin expand further. The brunette saw this latest gradual shift and decided to ride along. She positioned herself reverse cowboy and aligned her pussy above me. I reached a hand out to spread her lips and felt her shudder in anticipation at my touch, her hot slippery wetness coming away in slender threads as I pull my hand away. She slid down, impressively taking my current size with apparent comfort.

"Ahh," she sighed, "you feel good, now punish me with that cock."

We thrusted against one another, Her pussy like warm velvet, our mutual grunts radiating out. The blonde, bent over between us, big perfect tits hanging down and leaned in to embrace me with a deep throaty kiss. Our tongues intertwined as I continued fucking the brunette, still begging for more. Streams of pleasure flew over me in wave as I felt her pussy tighten in orgasm.

"You came from that," I grinned, "wait till you see what's coming."

Her pace slowed a bit as she rode out the tail end of her orgasm, and I felt her vagina loosen its embrace slightly. The sensation didn't last long against my ever enlarging cock. "Oh you are filling me up, yes, I've always dreamed of fucking a mega cock like this"

I looked down to see the base of my rod, now easily wider than my wrist, a thick vein popped out of the top, already stretching her pussy lips wide, continue to thicken even more. The blonde moved to the front pulled the brunette's slip up and off and knelt down between the brunette's legs. The brunette leaned back and I kissed her the skin of her long neck and reached around to touch her tits. They were small but had nice perky nipples, already hard from excitement.

"She's always self conscious of her titties, but she tells me they are super sensitive," the blonde explained.

Overengorged cock deep inside of her, the brunette could only grunt in agreement as she moved up and down with short thrusts against me. I could feel the waves of another orgasm as she buckled against me, the skin of her back warm against my chest.

She continued to shudder and at last relaxed again, but suddenly, exclaimed "oh fuck you're still growing... uungh, so, full..."

I smiled at the thought of this size queen finally feeling stuffed and decided to throw caution in the wind and go all out. I imaged a cock to put all records to shame and would make a horse look average, let's say 24 inches long with a 11 inch girth to match, just under the thickness of a two liter bottle.

The nanites reacted quickly and stepped up the pace of expansion to match, I could visibly see my cock begin to thicken between the lips of her pussy. It quickly reached the full depths of the brunette who gasped, tried to ride through, and eventually had to step off, saying "ok mister big shot, even that is too much for me, you were splitting me apart!"

The three of us now watched as my cock grew, and soon six hands worked against my pole in unison, the pleasure growing to complete extremes. I saw, with delight the appearance of a chiseled six pack of abs on my own stomach as the nanites had used any surplus bodyfat to build the structure of my magnificent cock, throbbing larger and larger.

I held a hand up to pause the action and asked, "it's still experimental but I can instruct the nanites to make changes to other bodies, are there any requests?"

The brunette tilted her head cupped her small tits and gestured outward.

"Haha, I got you," I laughed.

The two resumed work at my member and I sat back arms behind my back to enjoy the experience. the blonde stood up and attempted to give oral but the grapefruit sized head was an impediment. I felt wave after wave course over me, the skin of my whole body sparkle as I finally, after edging close four times prior, swept into orgasm.

The nanites went into overdrive now, as I'd taken the forethought to instruct them to take a number of actions now. first, they would continue to enhance my dopamine receivers, giving me the enhanced experience only a drug induced orgasm rush would otherwise, second, they would simultaneously pump my balls using excess volume from reducing the size of my monster cock back to a more reasonable 9x7 inches, and third with this huge volume of cum, program the nanites within to collect into the recipient and grow breasts, as firm and round as natural structure would allow.

The net result of this was what felt like a continuous orgasm of two minutes, jet after jet of thick sparkling white come shooting from my cock, settling down in size with each spurt. I screamed and violently shuddered against my seat, so overwhelmed by the pleasure, I couldn't think straight. Between my throes, I could vaguely feel the pressure of hands still stroking me, coaxing out each successive pump after pump of hot jizz. The brunette, acted fast, trying to wrap her mouth to collect and swallow the volume of my output, but after the third, she was already overwhelmed.

I pushed her back and continued to paste her body. White lines criss-crossing her cunt up to her shoulders, rivulets all over those tight defined abs, the white liquid in sharp contrast to her naturally bronze complexion. Dark nipples erect against the deluge. Finally, and at last, I felt the last pump, felt with my hand the comfort of a still thick cock with sizable balls beneath.

Heart beating from the exertion, I looked at the two gorgeous women in front of me. The brunette lay on the right, her front side simply spattered with my come, a big smile on her face.

"Wow," she exclaimed, "I wanted to swallow more volume to pump up these tits, but couldn't keep up."

A crass smile crossed my face as I replied, "patience, just wait."

She gasped in astonishment as she began to see what was happening. Her tits were already beginning to grow, a crease of skin forming as the cups pushed her perfect nipples out taught. The next trick was that the quarter inch deep pool of come all over her belly and in the recesses of her neck began to recede, absorbing through her skin.

"Waste free, and easy cleanup," I grinned, feeling clever.

The nanites, at my final instruction were to pass through skin to reach their goal. Within minutes, the smooth skin of the brunette was dry to the touch, a slight dusting of powder felt. Her tits continued to grow filling out in smooth motion bit occasionally interspersed with slight bulging pumps. Not one to disappoint, I'd also ensure she enjoyed the experience, and the blonde stared up at me in awe as she watched her friend writhe in ecstasy, c-cup mounds atop her chest forming into perky full tits, growing still larger.

If I'd done the math right, the volume should just about reach my goal. She grasped the flesh of her chest, tissue spilling out between her grasping fingers, feeling the growth pull her harms further away as her round breasts reached their fullness. Finally she stopped rocking, and recovered from her orgasmic growth experience, sitting up to admire her new assets. The blonde cozied up to her tracing her fingers around the new crease of skin separating her protruding breasts from her torso. Her eyes widened suddenly with the realization and eyebrows suddenly furrowed...

"She's bigger than me!" she exclaimed.

"Well," I said panting, still recovering,"guess there's something for next time!"


12