Just Practice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
secretme
secretme
3,476 Followers

Jase let her finish her tirade. At least he was finally finding out what the problem was. He leaned in as cried and fought against him. She stilled as his face came close to hers and he kissed the tear on her cheek. "Michelle," he said softly trying to calm her down by using a calm tone. "I didn't call because I didn't know what to say and because I really have been crazy busy. I brought the guys last week because they begged me and I owed them. And Paula is my cousin. She's been having a tough time with my uncle and I took her out to dinner to try and sort out some family issues."

Michelle's bright blue eyes stared into Jase's hazel. He was telling the truth. There was no doubt in her mind that he was telling the truth. "God," she whimpered. Her head fell forward against his shoulder. Michelle turned beat red. If he didn't have her pinned to the wall with his cock she would have been running to hide. What was it about this guy? From the minute she met him, she lost the ability to act like a normal adult female.

Jase chuckled gently. "I'm guessing that wasn't a statement about my sexual prowess," he teased, hoping to assuage some of her embarrassment. He tried to get her to look up, but she wasn't moving.

"Is there any possible chance that you can forget tonight happened," Michelle asked softly.

"Mmm, not a chance," he growled seductively. "The sex was way too good."

Michelle looked up at him finally. He had that pain in the ass smile that she hated and loved at the same time plastered to his face. "So I take it you're not going to write me off as being the insane, high maintenance, paranoid type?"

Jase grinned evilly. "Chelle, I already knew that."

She pinched him hard on the arm. Jase yelped and backed up, dropping her to the floor. "Serves you right. If you knew, then you should have called," she said, trying to sound angry but not quite managing.

Jase rubbed his arm and shook his head at her. "Wanna go back to my place?"

Michelle bit her lip and stared at him. "Only if you promise to do that thing you did in the locker room again."

Jase's smile spread across his face. "Deal."

************

Alright, so how do you like Jase and Michelle? Drop me some feedback or a comment...

Hopefully it will help with waiting for the other stuff... :)

Am I on your favorites list yet? I'm only a couple away from being in the top ten on the site... Just saying... ;)

Take a second and vote. It's just one click now...

Love

secretme

secretme
secretme
3,476 Followers
12