Just Put Some Ice On It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“And?”

She smiled at me. “Size matters,” she informed me with a wink. “And this,” she paused to kiss the head of my cock before continuing, “this masterpiece should be a lot of fun.”

My hands fell to her hips as she guided my cock into her. She rubbed the lips of her pussy around the head of my cock and I could already feel her juices sliding down my shaft as she shivered. Slowly she began to slide inch after inch of my manhood into her. She was unbelievably tight. Her juices rolled in rivulets down my balls, tickling as they went. Her fingernails burrowed into my chest as she began to piston up and down my shaft.

“Oh god I love your cock Ian.” She sighed. “I love fucking you. I love how you fill me up.” Her body began to shudder again and I felt her pussy contract around my pulsing member. I couldn’t believe how quickly she was cumming. She was pounding me into the mattress.

She laid back and pulled me on top of her. Her hand wrapped around my slick shaft and she squeezed tightly to get enough grip to pull me back towards her fluttering pussy. “Fuck me Ian. Fuck my pussy.” I drilled into her furiously, pounding away without mercy as I felt her slick pussy milk my cock. “Yes baby, fuck me,” she shouted tersely through gritted teeth, “fuck me hard! Cum in my pussy!” Dirty talk was a weakness of mine and an experience I was not accustomed to given my history of prim, feminist girlfriends. Orgasm welled up in my quickly. I could feel it in my knees and my toes curled as Sophie began to scream in Korean. My breath came quickly and in moans as my cock jerked and I jammed into her to the hilt.

The first rope of cum smacked inside of her and she went with it. Her pussy contracted violently milking my load out of me as her hands tore at my hair. I could feel my cum squeezing out of her stuffed sex and oozing down between our thighs. Our orgasms subsided and I collapsed on top of her. She rolled me over and began to lick her juices off my chin and chest. Her fingers slid down between her legs and scooped up the slick mix of our commingled cum. She licked her fingers clean. “Waste not, want not,” she informed me.

We curled up and took a nap. More than once that night she repeated her demonstration of the wonderful restorative powers of the common ice cube.

12