Just Relaxing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great idea. I'll meet you back here in a few minutes," I told her.

As I knew she would, Mary looked great in her little two piece swim suit and a sheer cover. I wore basically the same and we took our towels and a bag of snacks I threw together and headed down the trail outside my cabin. We were quickly in thick woods with the lake about a quarter mile away.

A moment later we came to an intersection of trails, and heard voices. To our right, coming through the trees, were two men with fishing gear.

"Wait," Mary said in a hushed voice. "It's the two guys I met."

It only took a few seconds for them to be upon us, smiling as they recognized Mary.

"Hey," one of the young men said. "How's it going?"

"Hi. Do ya' think it's going to be warm enough to swim today?" Mary replied.

"Yep. And fish."

Her description of the men had been incomplete. Yes, they were young; probably in their early thirties. But she didn't say they were drop dead gorgeous hunks. Of course, since my divorce any young, cute male seemed to qualify as a drop dead gorgeous hunk. But these guys were for real and they stood a few feet away.

"This is Charlotte," Mary said, nodding my way. "I'm Mary."

The men introduced themselves as Mark and Doug. They both had dark hair and eyes. They weren't muscle-bound gym freaks, it appeared, but they obviously kept themselves in shape. They were businessmen, not construction workers, was my guess.

"I love your boat," Mary told them. "That was meant for more than fishing, I take it."

"Oh yeah," Mark said. "It's actually not designed for that at all. It's a pleasure craft with a small cabin below and everything. But nobody told me we couldn't fish off it when I bought it."

"Cool. Maybe you can take us out on it someday," Mary said.

"Why not today?" Mark asked.

"Because we don't fish?" I said with a tone of sarcasm.

"We can fish. You can swim," Doug proposed. "No problem."

Mary and I looked at each other but I knew for sure my mind was already made up.

"We have beer onboard," Doug added.

That wasn't what clinched it for us. Being with these two guys for a few hours on a boat certainly interested us more.

We both nodded.

"OK," Mary said. "Lead the way."

We got to the lake and walked another quarter mile or so to arrive at the boat docks. Mark and Doug's boat looked like a yacht compared to the tiny fishing boats around it. It had a wide bow that could easily be used as a sun deck. The cabin Mark spoke of was to the left of the controls and looked big enough to hold maybe a single bunk, some cabinets, a sink, and the refrigerator or cooler that held their precious beer. In the rear, a large open space contained a couple chairs and a padded bench.

Bill Gates might have laughed at it, but to me and Mary it looked like a cruise ship. The men helped us get on and we sat on the bench while watching them put their gear away and untie us from the dock. Mark was at the controls and skillfully had us heading out onto the large lake in no time.

We declined offers for beer, but it didn't stop the men from getting theirs. Doug joined us while Mark steered and joined in the conversation over the noise of the two motors. The talk remained strictly about the lake and the cabins. No mention of work was fine with me. I would have been happy simply staring at the two guys all day.

I did my share of that as Mary dominated the discussion and added a good bit of flirting along the way. Perhaps her extended period of little or no sex had her ready to play, despite her indications of what happened the previous night after I left. I sat back and observed an apparent expert at work.

It was a short ride out to a desolated corner of the lake that Mark and Doug swore was guaranteed to result in fish. They also said it was a little shallower there and the water might be warmer for our swim. The sun was blazing and it was already getting quite warm, so there was no doubt Mary and I would be in the water.

We watched them get their fishing equipment ready and swivel their seats to face opposite sides of the boat.

"Well, Charlotte. This is going to bore me to tears. Let's swim," Mary announced.

"I'm ready," I replied.

We were only ready once we had removed the light-weight covers we wore over our suits. The men didn't even attempt to hide their blatant stares at our bodies as we moved to the front of the boat. With our backs to them, Mary was able to catch my eye and wink. I smiled.

"How deep is it here?" Mary yelled back to the men.

"Fifteen feet," Mark answered without hesitation.

With that, Mary gracefully dove into the water. Assured it was without obstacles, I followed her.

The initial shock of the cool water took me by surprise.

"Oh my God, it's cold!" I exclaimed.

"It's refreshing. You'll get used to it."

With teeth chattering, I said, "Not likely."

We swam twenty yards out from the boat, turned around and came back, just to get the blood flowing. I would never actually get comfortable in the lake, but I no longer felt like I couldn't move. I wondered what our swimming would do to the guys' chances of catching fish. The answer was: nothing. In the fifteen minutes we were in the water they each caught two. So, they were happy and we were 'refreshed.'

To get back onto the boat, we had to swim around to the rear and use the built-in steps. Once again, all eyes were on us as we climbed aboard. Mary's suit was a little smaller than mine and really showed off her figure nicely, especially her cute little ass. I had a fuller body than Mary all around and had a suit that covered more, but still got some attention from the men.

We dried off quickly, with Mary putting on quite a show for them, as I was beginning to expect from her. Truth be told, I was really starting to like her patent sexuality. I couldn't fathom how Dan could ever lose his desire for her.

Mary and I made our way to the sun deck and stretched out our towels. Before long, we were on our backs looking up at the wonderful, warm sun and feeling like we were a million miles from civilization.

I could hear the men talking, but in such low tones that I couldn't make out the words. As long as they weren't axe murderers and I could work on my tan, I was happy. Occasionally, we could make out their excitement with a new fish on the line.

An hour passed quickly.

Then Mary moved closer and said in a near whisper, "Which one do you want?"

I laughed and said, "What?!"

"Which one do you want?"

"What makes you think we get either one?" I said softly.

"Two men drinking beer and fishing. Two women in bathing suits on the same boat. Nobody around. Christ, Charlotte. This is as easy as it gets," Mary said.

I grinned and shook my head.

"Which one?" Mary persisted

I looked back at the men. "Doug. I like the quiet ones."

"He's yours."

If she had a plan, she didn't tell me and I didn't ask. Then again, she made it sound like no plan was needed. It was all new to me and, honestly, very stimulating.

"Let's go," she said, getting up to her feet.

We stepped along the narrow ledge of the boat running parallel to the inside cabin until we reached the wider, flatter area where the men sat.

Mark swung his chair around and said, "Ready to head back?"

"Nope. We have all afternoon, right?" Mary answered.

"Yes. Just making sure you were alright."

"Oh, we're fine. Do you guys need another beer?" she asked.

Both men signaled that they did and I went into the cabin with Mary. Once below, she said, "Wait a few seconds, then go back out and send Mark down to me. You stay with Doug. The rest is up to you. We'll be down here."

I nearly laughed out loud at the coolness with which Mary laid out her scheme. But I was also secretly trembling inside at the thought of what was to come. Trembling with anticipation.

"Give me a beer," I said, remembering why I went down there in the first place.

With the cold can in my hand, I went back up and said, "Hey, Mark. Can you help Mary down there? She's lost in even the smallest kitchen."

He chuckled and disappeared inside the cabin. I walked over to Doug's chair, coming up to him from behind. I raised the bottom of his t-shirt and put the can in the middle of his back. He sat upright with a jolt.

"Hey!" he yelled.

I rolled the can around on his back.

"Just trying to cool you off," I said innocently.

I continued rolling the can across his ribcage, around his side, and onto his chest while lifting his shirt higher. Doug never attempted to resist and I saw him relax a little bit.

"Take off your shirt, Doug."

While he did that, I stepped around so that I faced him. I put the can between my tits and did to them what I had done to his back and chest. His eyes were locked onto my chest as the can moved from side to side. Then I opened it and took a sip. I used a finger to capture what was lingering on the top of the can and spread the beer over my right tit. I stepped closer to him and made it clear I was offering my breast to him.

Doug didn't hesitate. He leaned down and licked me clean, pulling my suit aside just a bit to access even more of my tit. His hands loosely cupped both tits as he lingered between them. When he was done I set the beer down and kissed him.

After the previous night's session with Mary, it was almost strange to be back in more familiar territory with a man. I began to pay attention to the differences and found myself enjoying Doug's masculine aggression that Mary naturally didn't show. I put my hands on his bare chest and scraped my thumbs across his nipples. He might have taken that as a clue and became more forceful in his handling of my tits.

His fingers were inside my top, feeling the supple skin and ever-growing nipples. Just before the kiss ended, he started to take off the top. I allowed him to do it himself, followed by a minute or two of delightful sucking and licking on his part. I reached down for his crotch and felt the hardness inside his shorts. The harder I held him the harder he bit on my nipples, until I couldn't suppress my moan any longer.

In the cabin, Mary and Mark were also in the midst of undressing each other. Mark had lifted Mary onto the countertop and was working his way down to her pussy. His erection pushed against his shorts and would soon need relief, something Mary was more than willing to supply.

I opened Doug's shorts and pulled out his cock. It wasn't the thickest or longest or hardest I'd ever held, but I always gave really good looking guys a break. His hand was now inside the bottom of my suit and was threatening to invade my pussy. I preempted him by pulling on his shorts and boxers, getting him naked and telling him to stand.

I knelt down. I let his cock rest in the palm of my hand, letting my fingers softly and slowly caress it. I kissed the tip of it and let my tongue slide across the sensitive underside, right at the end.

Call me whatever name you want, but I REALLY enjoy giving head. I consider it a process where step one is to get the guy as hard as I possibly can. I'll use my hands, lips, tongue and entire mouth in whatever way is necessary to get him to the point that I can feel his pulse in his cock. I did that to Doug, licking every inch of his shaft and putting my lips around the bright pink head.

I thought he was going to plunge it into my mouth at one point, so I moved to step two: starting at his balls and moving my lips and tongue up the full extent of his cock. Once at the tip...step three.

I put him between my lips and, as if taunting him, lowered my head in slow motion, increasing the pressure of my lips with each inch I took in. By the time my lips hit his body, I was practically biting down on him. I could hear him all but panting. Success.

It took a few minutes of faster and faster sucking to taste the first drops of precum. We were both ready.

I stood up and said, "Get me naked and let's fuck."

Doug impatiently stripped me of the bottom of my suit and I walked over to the bench, lying down on my back. This wasn't going to be wild, crazy sex in every conceivable position known to man and woman. This was going to be old fashion fucking. Doug didn't seem to mind.

As he was climbing onto the bench, we heard Mary's shrieks from inside the cabin. Doug and I both laughed as he put his cock at the entrance to my pussy. I would have to ask her later what they did. For now, I just wanted Doug inside me.

He was gentle...until I grabbed him by the ass and aggressively pulled him closer to me. His cock slid in easily as I was already very wet and he was still very hard. The rest was pretty routine. I wrapped my legs around him. He sucked on my tits. I held his balls and he stroked my clit. Routine and extremely good.

The boat rocked in the water from the double fucking going on. Mary continued to squeal and we even heard Mark grunt a couple times. All in all, it helped me and Doug cum quicker than we might have normally.

"I'm close," Doug told me. "Is it OK to...."

"Yes! Just keep fucking me," I urged him.

We held each other tightly.

"Yes. Oh God! Yessss!" Doug moaned. "Now. Ahhhhhh...."

"C'mon," I heard myself say. "Fuck me...harder!"

I may be wrong, but all four of us may have cum within thirty seconds of each other. I know for a fact Doug and I came together. By the sounds inside the cabin, Mary and Mark were somewhere close. I squeezed Doug's cock as hard as I could and he groaned, continuing to shoot stream after stream of cum into me. My orgasm was long and wonderful. The location...a really good partner...the excitement of doing it in the open air with a stranger...it all added up to a great fuck.

To his credit, Doug stayed inside me when we were done, hugging me and kissing me tenderly. I easily could have cum in another few minutes if Mary and Mark hadn't reappeared, both half dressed and flushed from their workout. Doug timidly pulled out and reached for his clothes, as did I.

"If you do it in that cabin," Mary said, "Don't be the one on top. You'll hit your head on the ceiling."

We all laughed and sat down to recover. Even Mary and I agreed to have beers this time.

Chapter Three: Dan

The next two days were uneventful and I was OK with that. I spent time on the beach and talking to Mary every now and then, especially to get the scoop on her session with Mark. But no more unexpected encounters occurred.

I generally sat on the deck in the evening until the sun was down and the woods were alive with the sound of night creatures. The only light came from the cabins interspersed throughout the trees, and even then it was just the sparkle from a porch light or a still fainter glow through a window. I never saw or heard anyone walking the paths after about nine o'clock.

It was probably that pattern that caused me to never pull the blinds on my windows. There wasn't anybody to hide anything from, so why bother. I enjoyed the safety of the woods.

It was almost eleven when I went inside, turned out the kitchen light, and walked down the short hallway to my bedroom. It was a decent sized room, nearly as big as the one in my condo with two windows, one in each of the walls facing out. As usual, the blinds were open.

I was to soon learn there were consequences of that.

I mindlessly began to unbutton my sleeveless blouse, thinking only of what was on my calendar for the next day. About three buttons down I thought I saw movement out of the corner of my eye. I turned my head in the direction of that window and, after my eyes adjusted to the darkness outside, I clearly saw the figure of a person. They were frozen in place, about thirty feet away, facing my cabin.

There's a seldom-used shortcut to the parking lot on that side of my cabin. I only remembered seeing two people on it the entire time I had been there, both in the middle of the day. Now somebody...a man...was standing on it looking at me.

The fact that it was Dan, by himself, was my ultimate conclusion. We looked at each other like two animals unsure of the other; tentative about which way to move or whether to move at all. Dan stood like a statue.

Thinking back, it was possible that the events of that first night with Mary and Dan dictated my reaction. It was only a matter of seconds for all this to take place, and my decision was made quickly. I continued to unbutton my blouse, staring directly at Dan. He gazed back at me.

I had on that blouse, a bra, shorts and panties. Already I was mentally calculating how far it would go. What I didn't know was what Dan was thinking. I finished the last button and let the shirt hang open. When he didn't budge, I put a hand inside and made it obvious I was playing with one of my tits through the bra.

That was when I saw the first movement from him. His hand silently and swiftly moved to his crotch. I began to unhurriedly pull the blouse off my shoulders, down my arms, and finally off. I tossed it aside. Dan rubbed his cock.

My pulse quickened as I unzipped my shorts. Those familiar feelings of wanting to be watched made my nerves tense up, but he'd never know that from so far away. I let the shorts fall to the floor and I kicked them away, never taking my eyes off Dan.

If I was going to put on a show, I wanted it to be good. I turned so he got a silhouette view of me in my bra and panties. I put my hands behind my head, pulled my hair up and then let it go, reaching straight towards the ceiling to stretch myself out.

Dan was putting a hand inside his shorts and I imagined his cock growing harder. I turned my back to him and unhooked my bra. But I didn't remove it, yet. I pushed each strap down to my elbows and held it there. Then I began to turn again.

One hand kept the bra in place, barely, while I let him see my chest. I let one breast be seen. Then the other, and I dropped the bra.

His arm was pumping up and down, but I couldn't see his cock. He was pulling his shorts away from his body to give himself more space and he masturbated faster.

I played with my tits for over a minute, manipulating them in every conceivable way to give him the best display possible. He had to be hard, I thought to myself. Does he want to cum right there?

I slid a hand inside my panties. I was soaking wet, which didn't surprise me, and I used the moisture to cover my clit and rub it hard and fast. My eyes were closed and I felt my head tilt back as I played with myself. I was far less concerned with Dan now and very much into my own masturbation groove. One hand was on a tit; the other was thrusting two fingers inside my pussy.

The next time I looked out, Dan was still there. His shorts were pushed down a little, I noticed, and his cock was free to be engulfed in his hand and stroked in the open air.

I really wanted to cum, but realized the exhibition wasn't complete. As erotically as I could, I removed my panties. I gave Dan a view from every angle and didn't return my hands to my body until he had seen me naked from front, back and sides.

I stepped right up to the window. Getting that close and not having the light of the room to interfere as much, I had a much clearer view of Dan. He was just as big as when I last saw his erection and the thought of him keeping it to himself made me jealous.

I raised the window.

"Come around to the back door," I said in a low voice.

He nodded, lifted his shorts over his cock the best he could, and disappeared around the side of the cabin. I hurried to the door to meet him.

Dan never knocked. I just let him into the dark kitchen with a smile. The moment the door was closed we embraced in a long, hard kiss with our hands instantly roaming over each other.

"I never got a chance to thank you properly for the other night," Dan told me when the kiss ended. "You were wonderful and it might have saved a marriage. I know Mary enjoys sex and now I think I can provide it to her."