Just Right

Story Info
My wife, a real woman, drives me wild.
988 words
4.33
13.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to tell you about the woman that turns me on. The one I always revert to when the pleasure at hand is my own hand. I love her for everything she is as a person and a woman. She isn't perfect, but neither am I. She is real though and she is sexy, and she gets me horny just thinking about fucking her, or making love to her or being with her. She sometimes thinks I am just a "typical guy", just a horn dog, and while there is some truth to that is far from the whole story.

She is not tall, but truly she is not short, she is of average height for a woman. She has dirty blond hair that she likes to color from time to time, which I like. I also like the natural redness of the hair that grows on the sweet soft spot between hers legs. I like for her to shave it or trim it, or let it be for me it is all good, because I love her and that which makes her, her.

Her breasts are not large, they are not as firm as some are, but they are hers and I love them. Her nipples stand up so hard when I rub them. Their sensitivity is obvious when my mouth closes around them and my tongue flicks over them. Her breasts are the perfect size for me to take each one wholly in my mouth and suck on. Her belly is not flat, but it is not everywhere. It is hers and I love it. I love running my hands over the soft flesh. I love kissing, licking and sucking on it. I love taking the belly button ring in my mouth and pulling on it with my teeth or flicking it with my tongue. And I love her belly for where it leads me.

Her hips are large, not overly large but big, with a nice, big ass. I love them. I love to reach around her and grasp those large ass cheeks in my hands and pull and push and knead them as I kiss down her body. I love to rub her back as she lay on her stomach. I caress those ass cheeks and rub them and pull them apart for a peak at heaven.

I press my hard cock between those globes, not inside, not yet, just between the cheeks, I squeeze them together and slide my cock back and forth between them. I may not be able to titty fuck her but this just as good, and it is her ass and I love it and the fact that I can do this and that she can do this for me. Beyond those hips and ass are her thighs, thick, soft and lovely. The massage continues here down to her sensitive feet.

Now she is on her back, I rub her feet and then her calves her inner thighs. Now I have reached my patch of heaven on earth. I don't just barrel in, not that I haven't before, but I want a taste, a feel, I want her to cum, on my face, on my tongue, on my fingers. Her pussy is perfect. The hair is beautiful, when it is there, but the pussy is beautiful when it is bare. Her labia major are full and thick even when not aroused. When she is horny they swell and each fills my lips with their juiciness. My tongue traces them, and their partners, the labia minor. Her clit, erect by this time, begging attention. Lick it; suck it nibble on it whatever gets a shiver from her, or a moan. Her hands grasp my head as I press my face into her hot, wet pussy. My tongue drives home tasting her wetness on the outside dipping inside, pushing, exploring. Now my tongue moves to her clit while my fingers push inside her pussy. Maybe a thumb or little finger rubs her anus, maybe it penetrates. It is hers and I love it, and she lets me give her the pleasure.

More licking and nibbling and sucking on her clit, increasing the rhythm fucking her sweet pussy with my fingers. Driving her toward orgasm. She moans, she grunts she humps her body into my face as those luscious thighs squeeze my head. Her orgasm recedes; her body is sensitive now, ready for my hard cock. I kiss my way back up her body. Over her belly again, to her sweet small breasts with their super nipples, begging to be sucked and nibbled on. I kiss her as my cock slides into her hot, wet folds. Our body's merge as her pussy closes around my member like a glove. We are made for each other. We fit together like puzzles pieces.

My cock is not large. It is slightly longer than "average", that is fully erect I measure just over 7" long. My girth is probably close to average, but we fit together. She talks dirty to me. She tells me to FUCK her pussy. She wants my "big hard cock" deep inside her. I lift her legs up and put her feet together, squeezing that hot pussy tighter around my cock. I hold myself still as I pull her legs straight up and then push them down. I call the butter churning move. We both love it. As our orgasms approach we bring her legs together and I straddle those lovely hips my dick still inside as we pound against each other down the home stretch. My orgasm hits and my cum shoots into her body, pushing over the edge on another orgasm. We come down together although often I can barely stand to be touched after I cum. We kiss, we caress, we cuddle, and we sleep. Me and my beautiful, normal, REAL, woman my wife. I love her.