Just Say No Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matthew quickly took Jean-Paul's place between Melanie's legs, but he must have known what she really wanted; he went straight for her asshole. Using the cum that was gathered on Mel's asshole, Matthew was easily able to slip his cock through her anus right away. Mel moaned was excitement, and I just knew she was actually waiting for one of the guys to fuck her in her ass.

"Ohhhh!" she cried out.

"God baby, that's what I want! Fuck my ass!" she ordered Matthew.

Matthew had a hold on Melanie's calves, pushing her legs far forward, giving himself good access to her tiny asshole. Jean-Paul's semen was all over the crack of her ass, making it extremely slippery, allowing Matthew's cock to glide in and out of her. As Matthew assaulted Mel's ass, both of the guys she was giving head to, came on her face, one right after the other. She really didn't mumble more than a few words as they guys came all over her. One guy had squirted his cum on her face, neck, tits, and belly, while the other aimed for her open mouth. Mel had sperm drizzling down her neck under her chin, as she spit cum out. Both guys had totally squirted cum in her hair. I don't think she even noticed any of that, because she was completely focused on the big black log stuffed inside of her ass.

The guy fucking me was ready to finish. I could see his facial expressions change as he was driving towards his orgasm.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" The man said out loud in a thick Creole accent.

"I want you to cum on me baby!" I replied to him.

He pumped into me a few more times, and then pulled his cock out. The guy leaned forward onto me, with his big balls smashing against my pussy and clit. I quickly pushed his hand off of his cock, and used my own, jerking it frantically to make him cum.

"Ohhh! Yeessssss!" I exclaimed, accomplishing my objective. A huge burst of sperm cannoned out of his cock in one big string. It landed from my belly button, all the way to my forehead. It was a huge load. The sperm kept coming out of him. The more I pulled on his cock, the more times he would shoot semen on me. After eight or nine or ten—I lost count, of streams of sperm shooting on me, he stopped. I kept a grip on his penis, feeling it continue to spasm, semen stilling dripping out, as I looked down at my belly and chest. I was completely soaked with his sperm from my crotch to my head. His sperm coated my tits, my face, my belly, and was already starting to run down my sides from all of the puddles he made. The smell of his sperm and his sweat turned me on so much, I wanted more and more. I was really getting into this whole thing. Matthew continued his assault on Mel's ass, and then he came.

"I'm cumming baby, I'll cum inside of you!" Matthew said to Melanie.

"Oh my God baby, Yes! Cum inside me, cum in my ass!" Mel responded.

Matthew went in and out of Mel's ass a few times, and then he froze with his cock buried inside of her ass. He pumped his cum right into her ass, and only pulled out when he was completely drained. Melanie came the instant that Matthew first squirted his cum. The muscle contractions of his cock must have set her off, and she just hollered out with pure pleasure.

"Oh that feels so good baby, give it to me!" Mel said, encouraging him on.

The men continued to switch places between Melanie and I and various positions, after each had a short rest. Mel and I never really had a break. When one guy would cum, another guy was ready to take his place. We stopped briefly a few times to drink water, and to wipe off the sperm from our bodies, but returned to the sex quickly. At one point, hours into it, Steve put down his camera, and removed his shorts, revealing his hard cock. I didn't care if he wanted to fuck me, or for me to give him head, but Steve decided he wanted to fuck me, so he got between my now aching legs, and stuffed his cock inside of my pussy. It was a good sized cock, not a large as the other guys, but fine by me. Steve fucked me for a while, and then turned me over onto my hands and knees. His cock was reaching deep inside of me, and I loved it. Jay had grabbed the camera and continued shooting, when Steve said he was ready to cum. He pumped in and out of me until announcing he was ready, and then I surprised him by pulling his cock out of me, and then quickly turning around to suck on it. I thought he would cum inside of me for sure.

"Yeah baby, yeah!" He blurted out. "Here is comes."

I had Steve's cock in my mouth, and he started moving it in and out when I felt the first spasm. I reached one hand up, cupping his balls, stroking his penis with my other. I instantly felt his balls pulse, and then the familiar feeling of warm sperm filling my entire mouth as he came onto my tongue. He preferred to leave his cock in my closed mouth as he pumped all of his cum out for me. When he finished, he backed up, and his cock plopped out of the suction from my lips. I accidentally let some of his sperm drool down my chin, giggling as everyone could see my mouth was overflowing with Steve's big load of semen inside.

"Wow Susan, that's a lot of cum!" Steve said to me.

Without a sound, I closed my eyes and mouth, and swallowed all of it down for him to see.

"Yeah, that was a pretty big load you had there. I think I got most of it down!" I cheerfully responded.

"You're such a dirty slut Susan!" Steve bellowed out loud.

"Thank you." I replied with a devious smirk on my face.

Jay had videoed a super close shot of Steve cumming in my mouth. He was standing on a chair several feet above us to get the whole shot—literally.

I figured that Jay would want to take a turn fucking me, and I was right. He handed the camera back to Steve, and took his shorts and underwear off. I looked at Jay's cock, remembering how I always wanted him, even when I was with James. We had gone out together many times, but only exchanged a few awkward glances to each other, and that was about it. Jay was all business now. He gently rolled me over onto my stomach, and getting behind me, pulled my hips, raising my ass in the air for him. I was coated with sweat, cum, spit, you name it. That wasn't going to stop him or me. His cock was fairly hard now, so Jay didn't waste any time getting to do what he had always wanted; to fuck my ass. Every black guy I've been with has wanted to fuck my ass. I guess I was just over it at that point. I rarely let a guy bang my ass, but it didn't matter at that moment. He wanted me, and I wasn't going to stop him.

Jay spread my ass apart, and then I felt him pressing the head against my anus, not stopping his pressure until it popped in just far enough. Then he began his efforts to glide in and out until his pubic hair was resting on the crack of my ass. God, he felt good. I'm not sure if it was just his beautiful black cock sliding in and out of me, or that I was just realizing how much I really wanted to fuck him all along. Either way, it was great.

Steve moved around us continually, capturing all angles of Jay's assault on my ass. I was so excited about the fact that although I was unable to see most of what was being done to me now, I would get to watch a complete professional video of it afterwards. A little scary, but the thought just made my pussy wetter and wetter. Jay was pumping his cock in and out of my asshole with regular long strides. I reached my hand between my legs and started rubbing my clit. All I felt was the pressure of his penis pressing into me, and his large balls banging into my fingertips. I even stuck my fingers inside of my pussy so that I could feel Jay's cock stretching the walls of my colon, and that just set me off.

"Oh my god baby, oh my god!" I blurted out.

"Keep fucking me baby, I'm cumming!"

Just then, I exploded into orgasm. My body was shaking violently, and it was all I could do to stay in my position for Jay. He kept pumping his penis in and out of my ass, further intensifying the feeling. I had my face buried into the carpet, continually verbalizing my pleasure.

"Oh god—oh god!" is all I uttered. Jay certainly didn't complain. As the waves of intense pleasure began to subside, Jay said he was going to cum.

"Yeah baby, cum! Fill my ass with your cum" I demanded.

"Do it baby, do it now! I want you to cum in my ass, yes!" I continued.

"Oh yeah, here it comes, here it comes." Jay said.

I sounded just like Melanie. Jay's cock stuffed in my ass felt amazing. I began to realize why she was so into it.

"Yeah baby" were the last words I recall before I felt him bury his cock deep inside my body one last time. Just as I began to feel it pulsating, my mind went numb again when his cock started pumping the sperm deep into my ass. He had given me two orgasms within just a few minutes. Jay was incredible, and I already had puppy love for him from the fucking he had just done to me.

Jay left his cock inside of me until he had completely drained his balls. He moved back, sliding his penis out of me, and a bunch of air followed it. I was still laying face down with my satisfied ass in the air as I slowly regained my senses. I knew from experience that after a fucking like that with a big cock like Jay's, the moment I got up, a huge river of cum was going to run right out of my stretched asshole. Steve was already zooming in on me, in anticipation of that. I wasn't about to disappoint the camera, or my new boy-toy Jay.

"Are you ready boys?" I asked jokingly.

"Here goes." I said, as I lifted myself up from the carpet. Right on schedule, Jay's massive white load of cum exited my ass and onto the floor. I think all of it poured out in one huge gob.

"Oh boy! That's a lot Jay!" I couldn't help but comment.

"Susan, you sure made me cum a bunch! That felt awesome" Jay replied.

Melanie had cum draining from every hole. We both had fucked everyone several times already. I was getting pretty worn out, and so was she. Both of us were making a lot less noise, because we were so spent. Jay said we could wrap it up any time we wanted, but before that, he needed a final shot that many website members requested.

"If you two are up to it, I'd like to have a scene on video where both of you are pleasuring each other, while one of these guys fucks one of you." Jay said.

"I'm ok with that." Melanie announced.

"Let's do it." I agreed.

Jean was selected to be the guy. He was handsome, and young, and ready to go at it again. Melanie crawled up to me, gently pushing me onto my back, and then reversing herself to 69 me. She didn't waste a moment before sucking my clit into her lips. I followed. Her beautiful ass was inches above my face, and so I began licking her pussy lips, working my way to her clitoris. Her pussy was still stretched open a bit from the last huge cock that was in her and looked beautiful. Both of us had cum from different men splattered all over our skin. I could taste cum no matter where I placed my tongue. The smell of it was very strong, and semen was running down both of her cheeks, and down to her inner thighs.

Mel was really turning me on by her method of performing head. She gently sucked my clit, while quietly humming and finger fucking me at the same time. She really did have awesome girl-girl skills, but she was definitely a man's woman. Nothing would ever replace a big cock for her. She really loved men, but sure knew how to please a woman.

"God baby, yeah! That's soooo good Mel!" I murmured.

I opened my eyes to see Jean move above me. He was stroking his cock, getting it hard again, so that he could fuck Melanie while I licked her pussy. With little effort, Jean slowly pushed his cock between Mel's pussy lips, with my tongue gliding along the bottom of his shaft. As he started pumping in and out of her, I continued to lick and suck her now, much engorged clitoris. Mel was moaning out with pleasure. I knew that she would cum soon by listening to her breathing, which had become erratic. With both of us pleasuring her to the max, she went over the edge pretty quick.

"Oh god, oh god.......ohhhhhhhh!" she uttered as she began to orgasm. Jean kept fucking her even more aggressively. It was hard for me to keep my mouth on her pussy, because he was pummeling her pussy harder and harder. I began to just watch their fucking, instead of participating. I had never seen fucking from this perspective before and it was incredible. With every stroke of his cock into her pussy, her tummy bulged out a little. No doubt, his big cock was making room for itself inside of her womb. Melanie's pussy lips were so stretched around his penis, that it would drag them back and forth with each thrust. Her pussy was soaked with her own cum, and occasionally, I'd reach my tongue up and touch Jean's cock to taste her juices. Mel was still licking my pussy, but much less now that she was concentrating on having orgasms.

They fucked for a while, until I noticed that Jean's balls were not swinging loose and smacking against Mel's pussy anymore. They had become firmer and that was the signal that he was approaching his orgasm too.

It didn't take long for me to figure out where this was going. Either Jay was going to have Jean cum into Mel's pussy, or he was going to have him pull out and shoot his sperm into my face. The uncertainty was making my pussy super wet, and I thought that either way, I would probably lose it myself when it happened. A few moments later, Jean's pumping started getting very hard. He was going to cum.

"Fuck me baby, yeah.....Fuck me with your big black cock!" Melanie shouted out, cheering Jean on.

"Jean, I need you to cum inside her pussy and keep inside her until you are totally finished. We need to video every drop of it running out into Susan's mouth." Jay directed.

Well there it was. My pussy was burning, waiting for it to happen. I was on the very edge of orgasm, and couldn't wait any longer. I raised my head up put my lips around Jean's balls, and sucked them entirely into my mouth. My lips were up against his skin, with the tip of my nose rubbing against his asshole. The moment he would start to cum, I would be able to feel it. I would be part of it.

Jean slowly glided in and out of Mel a few times, with my mouth plastered around his balls. All that went through my mind was that all of that sperm that was inside of his balls, would soon be in my mouth. He pressed into her one last time and I instantly felt his muscles twitching. That's when I released his balls from my lips, and put my head back down to watch him cum. Jean's cock was buried all the way inside of Mel's pussy, so that his balls laid against her clit. I watched as the base of his cock violently pulsated, as he shot his cum deep inside of her body. It kept pumping and pumping for a long time, filling her with his sperm. Steve and Jay both had their cameras focused on this from different angles. They were getting the perfect close-ups of the entire thing.

At the instant Jean was finished shooting his cum in Mel's pussy, she started sucking my clit again. I think that she could tell I was right on the edge of my orgasm, and only needed a little stimulation to make it happen. She was right. As Melanie was gently sucking my clitoris, Jean was just pulling his cock out of Mel's pussy. I reached up and held my tongue to her clit, while he backed away and out of her, leaving her pussy gaping wide open with a pool of cum inside of it. As I was licking her clit, Mel rolled her hips back far enough to let the puddle of Jean's sperm pour out and onto my tongue. The instant his sperm coated my tongue, I had a massive orgasm.

I don't ever recall having cum that hard in my life. I practically lost consciousness. My head was pounding, as Jean's semen ran like a river, out of Mel's pussy down my tongue, straight into my mouth. I was so engulfed with pleasure, that I swallowed all of it as it ran into my throat. Steve had his camera aimed directed down at my face, catching the whole thing. At that moment, I actually loved my work. I knew then why the other girls love to do this. It is so hot.

As I looked up at Mel's ass, I realized how comfortable I actually was doing this. I had just gobbled up a guy's load, after it was in another woman's pussy—on video. It didn't bother me a bit, having all of these guys watching that. Actually, I had completely forgotten about everything, except for the pleasure I was feeling. This was going to be a turning point for me. I wasn't sure if Melanie had the same instinct I had about this, but I knew for certain that I would be doing this again, and soon.

12