Just Say No Ch. 02

Story Info
Used and abused again.
3.7k words
4.45
48.3k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chasingDan
chasingDan
210 Followers

I hadn't seen or heard from him in a week. My boyfriend, if you could call him that, and I were together a week ago, and he hadn't tried reaching me since. Jamaal played this cruel game with me, where we would meet and have a great time—fucking mainly—and then he would vanish for days afterwards. I only put up with him, because he was so good in bed. We met at a club a few months earlier. I was dancing and having drinks with my friends when he approached me and asked for a dance. It was the kind of place where particular girls would meet particular guys; where blondes would hook up with blacks. I'm a brunette, but the story is the same.

Jamaal and I danced, had drinks and I left with him. We went to my place and we fucked all night long. He was a tall, muscular, and very dark black guy. He could have taken home any girl that night, but he chose me.

He was amazing in bed. I always had multiple orgasms with him, so I became his toy. He could do anything to me, and I didn't stop him. It's really difficult to say no while you're coming. And I came a lot. We saw each other for two weeks straight, and then he began to stop calling me. I had to call him. Little did I know that he was setting me up. I would be desperate for him after a few days, and then I'd go crazy trying to get him to be with me again. No woman would put up with that abuse unless they were getting something out of it. I was. I got sex, and it's all I needed.

One time at his place, we started kissing, and hugging, and then the clothes came off. We sure never needed any ideas about where the nights would go. He wanted to fuck me, and I needed to fuck him. That little situation worked in his favor over and over again.

Jamaal watched as I pulled my panties down. I moved over to the closet doors, because they were mirrored. I loved watching guys fuck me. I lay down and waited for him to take me, but he had other plans. Jamaal flipped me over onto my belly, and I thought he would enter my pussy from behind, but he didn't. He pulled me up onto all fours, and spit onto my asshole. He rubbed his cock in the saliva, and then pressed his way into my ass. He fucked me, getting deeper each time he thrust against me. I was screaming and moaning at the same time. He was holding onto my hips so hard that it was hurting me, but I didn't care. He thrust into me over and over, violently beating his body against mine as he rammed his cock into my asshole. I was watching myself in the mirror in front of us, my hair moving back and forth each time Jamaal slammed into me. What a whore I was letting him, or any man fuck my ass. It was so painful, but felt so incredible at the same time, that I just let him continue. Jamaal fucked me in that position for what seemed an eternity, pounding me harder and harder until he was ready to come. At that point, his balls were slapping into my clit, and subconsciously, my hips swayed back and forth in a perfect rhythm with his thrusting. My body wanted it as much as my mind.

His grip on my waist tightened, and his smashing against my ass was making my entire body shudder. On his final thrust, Jamaal buried his huge cock all the way inside of my ass. I screamed with both pleasure and pain as his cock throbbed inside of me. I felt each pulse of his penis as it released his come deep inside of my ass. I never took an eye off of Jamaal. I watched him pounding into me, his beautiful ebony body drenched with sweat. Jamaal's eyes were closed, and his muscles were flexing as he drove towards his orgasm. I knew the moment he came by his facial expressions and his head tilting back on that last thrust. Jamaal had given me four orgasms during our lovemaking, and I came again the instant I watched him let go inside of me.

My body was shaking from my orgasm, as Jamaal pulled his cock out of me. I felt his warm semen run out of my asshole onto my pussy, and down my leg. Some of it ran down and onto my belly. All I knew was that there was a lot of it again, as much as before.

As he released me from his grip, and moved back away from me, I collapsed forward onto the floor. I was so exhausted that I just wanted to lay there and recover from all of the fucking we just did. I still stared at Jamaal in the mirror as he rose to his feet, his spent cock dangling down with a large strand of his come swinging from the tip. That was all that was left of his load. The rest was swimming around my insides, and I was one very satisfied woman knowing that and feeling that. Jamaal just picked up the pile of his clothes, grabbed his sneakers, and walked away from me.

"Fuck yeah," he said and then left, chuckling to himself. He did the same thing last time we were together. He just loved treating women like whores and got away with it, because it was accepted in exchange for the incredible fucking and pleasure he gave us. I felt so hollow and used lying on the floor in a puddle of Jamaal's come pouring from my asshole, but I would do it over again, the next chance I got. All I thought about was him fucking me, as I peered at myself in the mirror. I was hypnotized by his cock.

He never did call me afterwards, so I had to make the first move again. Jamaal loved making me go through this. Each time we would fuck, he would just disappear until my aching pussy needed more of him, and I would once again humiliate myself by pathetically searching for him like a high school girl. Business as usual, I'd practically beg him to see me again. I couldn't help myself. It's all I thought about for days after I was with him. My self esteem was at rock bottom every time, but it was the only way to get him to be with me, so I just took it.

I drove to his place one night, as we had arranged. I'm nervous whenever I go there. It's a really terrible neighborhood, if you could even call it that. It is more like the "hood" really. Jamaal lived in the corner apartment of an old, rundown 8-plex building, with brick walls around each unit. Since we always met at night, I was terrorized walking to the back apartment by pretty scary guys who were sometimes hanging out, sitting on chairs drinking in front of their places. I tried not to look in their direction, but naturally, they would shout obscenities and make gestures, grabbing their crotches and so forth. One guy said "Jamaal gonna hit dat white ass again," and "lemme git some a dat pussy" and other shit like that. It did make me think where I had gone wrong. Why the hell did I do this to myself? Am I that desperate to sink so low? How pathetic I was. A million guys were out there, and I had to keep going back to this one? What the fuck was wrong with me? The answer was pretty simple: His black cock owned me. I was mesmerized by his muscular black body blending with my pale skin. He made me feel so good, like nothing I ever felt before when he was fucking me, so it was worth it. I would have traded anything, done whatever he wanted, as long as his cock was inside of me. Very superficial, but it made me happy, at least for a short time.

I made it past the other apartments that time, and knocked on unit H, and Jamaal yelled to come in. He was sitting with his legs stretched out, watching the TV with some friend of his.

"Waaz up babe," he said looking at me.

"Nothing much. I missed you Jamaal."

"Yea, I missed you too," he answered insincerely.

"Well come on over here and sit wit me," he gestured with his arm.

The other guy just kept watching the movie on the TV, and only glanced at me to check me out. I had on a pair of really short and tight yellow terrycloth shorts, and a white tank top. I looked really cute. As I sat down on the sofa with Jamaal, he placed his arm around my neck, and instinctively, I reached down, and laid my arm on his leg. No one said anything, as we all just kind of watched the movie Scarface. Of course, I started getting horny, so I began to rub my hand on the inside of his leg. That's how it started.

Jamaal had a smile on his face, so I advanced to his crotch. I was rubbing his cock through his sweatpants, until I could feel him getting hard. His penis was so big. I was curled up against him with my head resting on his shoulder when he turned to me and whispered "go head girl. You know what ta do." Reggie, his friend, kept his eyes on the movie as I started first by reaching my hand down into his sweatpants and began stroking his cock. I could feel the wetness leaking from his cock as I caressed it. My pussy was soaking wet, and I wanted him badly, so I let go of him and grabbed his waistband and started to pull his pants down. Jamaal lifted himself up, and slid his sweats down to his knees. I wasted no time by grabbing his cock. I stroked him gently, and also rubbed his balls.

Stroking him over and over, more of his fluid was pouring out of his cock and pooled in the fold of skin between my thumb and forefinger. I loved the sweet taste, and I already blanked out Reggie, so I changed positions and placed my head in Jamaal's lap. He moved his arm over to the small of my back, and then wedged his fingers into my shorts until he touched my asshole. I was already gushing wet. I was so hot, that I shoved his big cockhead into my mouth. With my first pull of suction, I coaxed a big gob of his pre-come onto my tongue. It tasted so sweet, and down my throat it went, only making me hungry for much more. I went down on him as deep as I could, over and over again. My only thought was pleasing him, and selfishly satisfying my own craving. I sucked on his cock for a long time. I only noticed Reggie watching me, after probably twenty minutes or so, because I had my eyes closed and had forgotten him. When I finally opened them, there he was staring at me working feverishly on Jamaal's cock. It really didn't bother me, and it sure wasn't going to affect the outcome, so I ignored him and let him enjoy the show.

Now I had both hands on him. I held his giant black balls in one, while I stroked his penis with the other. His fluids were pouring into my mouth. Jamaal was near orgasm, because his cock started twitching with each of my motions. After a while longer, he whispered that he was going to come. I knew the drill. Jamaal pushed me off of him, and stood up from the couch. It only took an instant before I got down onto my knees before him, reached around and grabbed his ass with both hands.

Jamaal stroked his cock a few times, and then shoved it between my wet lips and into my open, waiting mouth. I started fucking my own face, pulling his cock deeper into my mouth with every tug forward on his perfectly round ass. I was taking his cock all the way in, so that my nose was bumping into his pubic hair. I was beyond gagging at that point. It was so erotic that I just kept going until I could make him come for me. Nothing was going to stop me from having my way. Jamaal was ready, and with my persistence, he gave me what I was desperately waiting for.

"Hea it goes baby, I'm coming now, I'm coming," he blurted out sounding out of breath.

"Yeah, baby, come for me. I want it, I want it," I said stopping only for a split second, and then devouring his cock again. He had no idea how badly I needed his come. I was dreaming about this for days.

I made him plunge his penis into my throat a few more times, and then I released my grip from his ass, using one hand to pull on his cock, and the other to support his swinging balls in my palm. I gently squeezed them, trying to milk all of the semen that I could.

With a few strokes Jamaal threw his head back and staggered for a moment. I rested the big cock unto my tongue, and closed my eyes, waiting for the first spurt to hit my tongue. I felt his balls tighten first, and then his thick shaft began throbbing in my grip. His semen erupted from the head, like a fountain of cream. The bitter come puddled onto my tongue, creating a thick pool of his precious liquid as my reward. I never waste a drop come when it's offered to me. I figure it's pretty rare, being that it only comes from one place and you have to work to get it.

I continued my slow stroking until Jamaal was finished pumping. I pulled all that I could into my mouth, and sucked his cockhead between my lips as well. With a few gentle sucking motions with my cheeks, I completely emptied his cock deep inside my mouth. Just like I was French kissing his penis head, his whole load and some saliva, went down my throat in one big swallow. It was delightful. I licked Jamaal's cock up and down like an ice cream until all of his come was safely in my mouth.

"Damn girl, I knew you was good fo something," Jamaal told me, looking down at me as I gave his cock one more kiss before I was done.

"You know I'm good for a lot more than that baby."

"We'll see about dat next. Now git yo ass in da room an git ready fo me," he ordered me.

I obeyed. Jamaal pulled his sweats back up, and then sat back down in his seat. I got up off of my knees, and headed for his bedroom. As I walked past Reggie, he laughed, and reached over to Jamaal and slapped hands with him. Naturally, the whole thing was humiliating for me. Reggie just watched me blow Jamaal to finish, and then ordered me to go in his bedroom and wait for him to fuck me. I could not say no, nor would I ever want to. We all knew why I was there, so why hide it? So I went into the bedroom and waited for him.

Jamaal shouted to me to leave the door open. Anyone there had a direct view of his bed from the living room. Even more humiliation for me. I took my clothes off and proceeded to crawl onto the bed. I lay there on my back with my legs open, and because I was still so incredibly horny, I began masturbating. I rubbed and rubbed myself quietly whimpering with pleasure. Both men only had to look past the TV to see me pleasuring myself on his bed. It just didn't matter to me. I fantasized about Jamaal using me as his fuck-toy, which ironically was more reality than fantasy.

After a long wait, Jamaal walked into the room. There I was lying there naked, wet, and ready for him to have his way with me. He leaned against the edge of the bed and pulled his shirt off. He was so hot. His muscular chest was amazing. I flipped onto my belly and crawled over to him. I quickly tugged his sweats off once more, exposing his beautiful big cock. It was soft, but I would fix that in a hurry. I stroked him a few times and then stuffed him into my mouth. I sucked his cock for just a few moments and had him hard as a rock again. Jamaal enjoyed my efforts for a couple of minutes, and then told me to lie back down. I did what he asked. As I lay down, he grabbed a hold of the underside of my knees and pulled me to the edge where his hard penis was waiting. He pulled me so that my ass was resting against his legs, and held my legs apart up in the air. Jamaal slapped his cock onto my pubic area, and the tip of his cock nearly stretched to my belly button. I anxiously waited for him to stuff that big log inside of me.

Jamaal removed his cock from my belly, and began shoving it into my pussy. He moved back and forth a few times, pushing deeper inside of me each thrust forward. He was burying himself all the way inside over and over. When I looked down at my pussy, his body was pressing tightly against my skin. It felt incredible, watching him plunge that huge cock all the way inside of my body. His penis was glistening in the light from the wetness my pussy was covering him with. Jamaal fucked me harder and harder. He pushed my legs all the way forward into my chest, allowing him unobstructed access to my pussy. As he thrust into me, I replaced his grip on my legs with my own hands, and he reached out and squeezed my breasts. He even leaned forward onto me and sucked on my nipples, gently biting them. Jamaal let my tits go, and put his hands around my throat. He wasn't choking me, but he did have a tight grip around my neck. I barely noticed it. My mind was so focused on his cock ramming me, that I could think about nothing else.

I had a series of orgasms, yelling and screaming through each one. Jamaal just kept on pumping me. The room was echoing from the sound of his body slamming into mine. My body felt so good, that no matter what Jamaal put me through, it was worth it for this.

As Jamaal was fucking the daylights out of me, I had just noticed that Reggie was standing against the wall in the bedroom, stroking his cock through his shorts. No one had ever watched us fucking before, so I was distracted for a moment, but Jamaal's pounding of my pussy got my attention back immediately.

"Oh god! Don't stop fucking me baby! Please don't ever stop!" I hollered out in between breathes of air.

Without much warning, Jamaal grabbed my legs again, and began pummeling me harder than ever. He thrust into me a few times, before pulling his cock out of me, and jerking it with his hand. He leaned against my ass, and started shooting his come onto my belly. The spurts were coating my entire stomach, and a few bursts landed on my breasts. My body was quivering in ecstasy. I couldn't stop my legs from shaking. He had given me so many orgasms, I lost count. I love it when he'd come on my belly. The warm liquid would run off, and down the side of my waist. What a huge mess; I loved it.

After Jamaal finished coming on me, he backed away, and signaled to Reggie to take a turn on me. I said nothing. I just lay there, legs open, in a pool of come. Reggie had already seen everything else, so what difference did it make? If I had said no, would I have been less of a whore? So I just let him fuck me too.

Reggie replaced Jamaal between my legs, except I held my own legs wide open for him. My pussy was left gapping open, stretched from Jamaal's big cock. Reggie pulled his shorts down, and showed me his cock. It was almost as big as Jamaal's. His dick was already hard from him masturbating earlier, so he easily slid it right into my sopping wet hole. He slammed himself all the way inside of me on the first thrust. His cock felt awesome too, and I began moaning out loud again. Reggie pounded me hard for only a few minutes before sinking into me and coming. He left himself deep inside of my pussy as he came. When he finished, he didn't say anything. He backed out of me, pulled his shorts up, and told Jamaal thanks, and he'd talk to him later, and walked out never even acknowledging me.

Reggie's come was pouring out of me. I laid there with my legs dangling off the edge of the bed. Jamaal had already put his clothes back on. He told me he was going out, and that I should lock up when I left and he left me.

I was used as a toy, just to entertain those two. Any pleasure I had gotten was just coincidental. Sure, it felt incredible, but nobody cared about me at all. I was just a piece of ass. I wouldn't see Jamaal for days, until I got that craving again. Now I'll have to face those assholes as I walk to my car again. That shouldn't bother me. I just let my boyfriend's buddy fuck me.

It was a week since I had been with Jamaal. I wondered what he was up to.

chasingDan
chasingDan
210 Followers