Just Say No To Drugs

Story Info
Man on drugs stripped at DC dance club.
1.5k words
3.14
38.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story of mine. If anyone is interested in talking to me about forcing guys to strip (exchanging stories, experiences, whatever), email me at the address in my profile. You can also contact me via Yahoo IM.

* * * * *

About four months ago, I decided to go dancing at a big club in DC called Velvet Nation. Anyone who has been to Nation knows that it's a very large warehouse with deafening music and lots of hardcore drug use. On Saturday nights, the crowd is made up of mostly gay party boys with a few lesbians and straight guys and girls thrown in. Another interesting thing about Nation is that if you stay there long enough, many of the guys (gay or straight) start taking their shirts off and bumping and grinding with anyone they can. It's not too hard to get a guy to do it with you. You simply brush your arm or hand against his body. If he doesn't pull away, you can pretty much shove your crotch right against his ass and sway with him to the music. I've seen guys do this with girls and guys, so you never quite know what his sexuality is.

On this particular night, it was about 3 am and things were starting to get steamy on the dance floor. Off to one side, I noticed this very hot guy dancing by himself with his eyes closed. He was about 25 with dark hair and eyes, large shoulders, a narrow waist and a great ass. He wasn't dancing so much as bouncing up and down. It didn't take me too long to figure out that he was higher than a kite. He was so good looking that I (and a bunch of other people) couldn't take my eyes off of him. I decided that I had nothing to lose and that I would run my hand against him and see his reaction. I slowly danced over to him and touched his arm. I was surprised that he didn't move at all... he just kept his eyes closed and bounced back and forth in a weird way.

So... I moved behind him, put my hands on his hips, pressed my thighs against his ass and bounced along with him. Again.. he didn't move at all... as if I wasn't even there. It became quickly apparent that this guy was totally blitzed out of his mind.

For a few minutes, I ran my hands up and down his chest.. moving them under his t shirt to feel the tight abs and the large pecs. He occasionally responded to a tug on his tits, but was still pretty lifeless. After a few minutes of this, I started getting a little bored with him and decided to test the limits. So, I placed my left thumb into the front of his shiny sweat pants and tugged the front down about two inches, exposing the white cotton of his underwear. I was shocked when he quickly grabbed my hand away and said with a deep but slightly distant voice... "Don't do that..." Frustrated, I continued to gyrate behind him for another minute or two and decided to try again. I put my thumb into the front of his pants and pulled it straight down about 3 inches. Again, he grabbed my wrist.

But this time, I held my hand firm, defiantly forcing the front of his pants down and whispered slowly and calmly into his ear, "It's ok... it's ok... no one can see." He kept his eyes closed the entire time, tried to pull my hand away for a minute and then gradually let go, as though his brain couldn't stay focused on the present long enough to do anything about what my hand was doing. His dancing was becoming weaker as I think the drugs he was on were making him even more unaware of his surroundings. While holding the elastic of his pants down with one hand (showing the top of his briefs and about 3 inches of white fabric), I wrapped my other arm around him and gradually slid his tank top up above his belly button -- careful not to disturb his trance -- so his underwear and stomach would be more visible to everyone.

Pleased (and surprised) with how things were progressing, I looked up and noticed a group of 4 girls dancing together a few feet away. They each glanced over shyly at different points, clearly interested in what I was doing. Their eyes would catch mine and then look down at his exposed underwear. Immediately, my head started spinning and my cock swelled, and it became a game to see how much of his body I could show them.

I waited till one of the girls was looking and then made my next move. I quickly pushed my thumb (which was in the elastic of his pants) down farther and moved it back behind his balls, pulling the elastic with me so that the entire front of his underwear would be on display with his balls resting on my wrist. He quickly came partly out of his stupor and grabbed my wrist and said huskily "Stop that.. don't do that..." as he tried to squirm out of my arms. He also tried to pull my hand out from between his legs, but I held him firm and whispered again forcefully, "It's ok, man, relax.. it's ok... no one can see us." His body remained tense for a minute but he suddenly relaxed, almost melting uncontrollably. For a minute, I actually felt pity since he was so unable to defend himself, but then the thrill of the game returned.

I watched the girls carefully to see when they were looking over. Every time I saw one glance at his pouch (which was completely on display along with his stomach muscles and parts of his slightly hairy inner thighs), I moved my wrist forward, raising his package up so they could get a better view of how his cock and balls rested. They giggled and laughed a few times, but basically tried to be cool. Of course, a lot of other people glanced over too, many of them staring, but I was most interested in the girls, because it seemed even more humiliating for him.

"Drug boy," as I started calling him in my mind, was getting heavy and leaning more and more on me. I started to fear that he would pass out at some point and decided it was time to see if he would go all the way. I let my hand move back up... allowing his pants to cover up his underwear again, still holding his t shirt up with the other hand. This time, I slipped my thumb into the waistband of his briefs and inched it straight down, hoping to get his pubic hair on display. He quickly put his hand on mine, but I was surprised and relieved by how weak his grip was. He mumbled, "don't" but didn't seem to have the energy to stop me. I whispered in his ear, "shhh... just relax." Deep inside, I couldn't believe this was happening and started feeling almost contemptuous of him.

"Hold still.. you dumb fuck, I thought. I felt like this beautiful hot guy was completely at my mercy and that I was about to show everyone his deepest secrets. I continued moving the waistband down, feeling his pubic hair brush against my hand, then his limp cock. I pulled the waistband under his balls again, feeling the sweat and hair between his legs cover my fist. Although it felt like I was practically holding him up at this point, I almost came in my pants, seeing the girls smiling and staring at his penis and testicles, which were flopping around in full view. I whispered in his ear a few times, "yea... that's a good boy... just relax... you're doing fine."

Knowing that this would probably be the only time this hot guy would show off for the crowd, I wanted to make sure everyone had a full view. So, I reached around with my other hand, held his cock head between my fingers and pressed it up against his body so the girls would have a better view of his swinging balls. I even pointed his dick straight out at the girls and with my thumb and forefinger holding the glands at the top, I moved them gently apart, opening his penis lips. He immediately squirmed a little bit but I held him tight. "Easy there..." I whispered in his ear, not sure if he could even hear me, "open nice and wide..." His piss slit become a gaping hole revealing a moist pink interior. If he hadn't been so heavy, I may have considered turning him around, pulling his pants down and spreading his asscheeks, but his weight was making it hard for me to stand.

After a few minutes of showing his body to anyone who would look (and quite a few people did), I decided I'd had enough of supporting this guy so I walked him to a chair and sat him down. He passed out instantly. It wasn't the nicest thing I've ever done, but I loved every minute of it.