Just Say Yes and Smile

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conanthe
conanthe
2,771 Followers

Ranger put his hand behind her head and forced her down just a little further. That just made her hotter and she responded by licking the underside of his cock even harder. Ranger knew it was now inevitable. Bingo!

"Take it, Baby, take it!" he groaned. She loved being called his baby. She stopped, sealed her lips around the head of his cock and sucked really hard. She counted to three, still licking the underside, and then sucked again. One, two, and them a powerful salty spurt shot into her mouth. Not as bad as 'drinking from a fire hose' and a lot warmer and thicker. She sucked and counted to three again, and then another hot spurt hit her tongue. She was ready and swallowed all of it quickly, making a loud gulping sound, and was ready for the next one. She lost count, but not control, and she kept her routine going until he was thrusting into her mouth but not shooting anything anymore. She was so turned on! She took him all the way down her throat and sucked for all she was worth. There was nothing left to get. She stopped sucking and let him slip all the way out, then began licking all over the outside of his cock. She really got the ice cream cone metaphor now, but this was better! Fewer calories and more protein! Great taste and less filling! She was still so hot she was getting silly!

He untied her arms and legs, and lay on the couch next to her. He rolled them over so she was on top of him and hugged her strongly, kissing her fervently. She was so happy that he was happy! He began kissing her neck, and hugged her so hard it made her burp! She realized it tasted like his come. He kissed her for so long she lost track of time. She did not want to find track of time. He started to kiss her nipples again, and it felt even better than before!

She said "let's go get in bed!" and led the way to the bedroom. He lay by her side and began kissing her and running his hands on her legs. His had found her snatch and realized she was still wet and flowing. He was completely hard again. He got up on his knees over her, positioned himself, and then slowly eased in. Her pussy was hot and wet and wonderful. He slowly pushed all the way in. "Yes!" she said.

The she giggled and got an idea. "Okay, Ranger", she said. "That feels nice. Try to push into me as far as you can but nice and slow. Then I'll tell you what to do next!"

He kissed her and said "It's always the brainy girls you have to watch out for!"

He began a slow deep fucking motion, ending with all his weight on her pubic bone and hoping to put pressure on her clit by doing so. "OK, baby, he said "Tell me just how you like to be fucked!"

She smiled wickedly. "You may have talent for this, Ranger! Now hook your elbows under my knees and get my legs up further so you can get deeper into me." He smiled and did it.

"Now faster, and try to ride up towards the top and hit my G spot!" Ranger smiled and said yes.

They both continued to do that for each other for as long as they were together, which turned out to be a lot longer than 11 years.

conanthe
conanthe
2,771 Followers