Just Say Yes Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband was so stunned he did not complain that I had reverted to my maiden surname. "Please come in. Let's get this interview started."

I was directed to a chair opposite my husband's large desk and I sat down as demurely as possible. These high heels made my legs look really long. I sat with my knees together but I think it was obvious that I was wearing stockings: the lace bands at the stocking tops were just visible under the hem of my very short skirt. My husband was noticeably flustered. He had never seen me dress this way. "So, Ms Field . . . tell me a bit about yourself?" he asked.

"Well Mr Williamson, I am very interested in coming to work for you. I feel very comfortable here. It is as if we have known each other for some time. I have had some experience in managing a small office and I am also a half owner of an engineering business just like yours."

"What skills would you bring with you, if I were to offer you this job as my assistant?"

I twisted slightly in my chair which I was sure would cause the hem of my skirt to move up exposing my bare thigh and garter strap closest to my husband. "I think one of my principal roles as your assistant would be to relieve as much stress from your busy schedule as I am able to. I am confident that you will come to enjoy my services."

My husband was looking really flushed and got up to get a cold drink. He asked me, "Is it hot in here . . . would you like a drink?"

I sat up, arching my back a little, pressing my still excited nipples to the fabric of my blouse. "I'm feeling very hot at the moment!"

He handed me a glass of ice cold water. I took a sip and then picked out a cube of ice and ran it around my neck. "Thank you, this is so refreshing!"

My husband's eyes were locked on the ice cube as the water trickled down my cleavage. Eventually he asked, "How do you see the office being organized here?"

I grabbed my chance: I crossed my legs as I said "I will run a very smooth operation here in your office." As my bare, hairless, smooth pussy came into view, my husband let out a gasp as he saw my naked pussy for the first time - ever.

My husband got up and came over to where I was sitting. He held out his hand and helped me stand up. "I have a task I would like to try out, if you are willing to," he suggested. "I have quite a few calibration test certificates for the manufacturing equipment that need filing. Will you please sort them out for me?" he asked.

"Why certainly! Please show me where they are," I replied. He walked me over to the large bookcase and produced a small step ladder.

"They are in those blue box files up on the top shelf."

As I climbed the three steps of the ladder my husband held out his hand to steady me. I reached up to retrieve the files and this caused the hem of my skirt to raise up. My bare pussy was on full view with nothing hiding my upper thighs.

I heard my husband inhale a deep breath through his nose and I was sure he could sense my aroused aroma.

My husband placed his hand on my bare arse and his thumb gently brushed my excited pussy lips. This felt so good and I was so turned on that I nearly lost my balance. As I steadied myself against the bookshelf, his thumb slipped into my very wet pussy. His fingers were gently brushing my lips and clit while he rhythmically rubbed his thumb around the spongy pad of my G-spot. His other hand pressed into the small of my back as he held me in captive in this position.

I couldn't move. I was standing on the small step of the ladder in these very high heeled shoes, while my arms were above my head as I clung to the top shelf. What my husband was doing to me felt really great. I could feel my pussy getting wetter and my husband's hand movements were causing these wet squelching sounds.

My husband broke the trance by suggesting that I step down and start sorting the certificates into some sensible order. I descended the ladder with the two boxes. Once I was back standing on the floor he moved his left hand around to gently graze my nipples. "Mr Williamson, if you want me to get this work done you will need to let me go," I suggested as I straightened my mini skirt down my thighs.

"Here, use this desk and then I want you to file the certificates in the bottom drawer of this filing cabinet," instructed my husband. "I have to prepare your employment contract for you to peruse. I am going to add some new clauses into it!"

It was obvious what my husband was setting up. Amber was so right about my interview outfit. The desk and filing cabinet were directly across from his desk. He started typing out something new on his laptop as I sat in this high backed office chair. The hem of my skirt lifted up as my bare skin touched the cool leather of the seat. As I turned to get some more certificates from the file boxes, I could hear the tempo at which the keyboard keys were being tapped begin to slow down. I looked across to see my husband looking at me mesmerised. My interview technique was working. I knew I had him hooked! It was time to reel him in.

I stood up and walked in a sultry way over to the filing cabinet. With feet slightly apart and my long, straight legs, just as Amber had taught me, I bent over and opened the bottom file drawer. Although I could not see, I was sure that my husband had a perfect view of my exposed, freshly waxed pussy. As I was fully bent over, I glanced up at myself and saw that my lips had parted slightly and that they were glistening with the wetness that coated my soft bare skin.

I continued to play this game as innocently as I could: sit down; twisting the office chair around; exposing my stockings and thighs; sort out a few files; and then walk over to the filing cabinet and bend over to file them. I could have done this quickly but I deliberately took my time and only sorted two certificates at a time. I wanted to distract my husband and I knew that my plan was working!

The contract

I completed sorting out the certificates at the same time that my husband reached over to his laser printer and retrieved the document that he had just printed.

My husband instructed me to come over and rest facedown on his desk. I stood with legs straight and placed the palms of my hands on the desk. I leant over and looked at the new contract that lay on the desk in front of me.

I arched my back and raised my chest so that my sensitive nipples were just brushing the hard, warm mahogany of the desk. I caught my husband gazing down the opening of my blouse as he stared at my cleavage. I slid my glasses up the bridge of my nose and asked him whether I should read this aloud. My husband looked at me embarrassingly as he said, "yes."

At this point my husband got up and walked around to the front of his desk. I could hear a sharp intake of his breath as I knew he would be looking at the tops of my stockings and my naked pussy. As I started reading the clauses of the contract he lifted the hem of my skirt exposing my arse fully.

1. The personal assistant shall wear only the following items of clothing:

a. A white blouse

b. Short black mini skirts

c. Stockings with suspenders

d. High heel shoes

What no underwear . . . well I wasn't wearing any just now!

2. The clothing specified in clause 1 will have the following conditions:

a. During regular office hours (except Fridays)

i. The blouse may be opaque;

ii. The hem of the miniskirt must be at least three inches above the knees;

iii. The stockings shall be not more than 20 denier; and

iv. The heels will be no less than 3 inches tall.

I was sure I could work like that. What was he planning for Fridays?

b. On Fridays

i. The blouse will be slightly see-through;

ii. The hem of the miniskirt must be at least five inches above the knees;

iii. The stockings shall be not more than 15 denier but may be fishnets or other

similar patterned design; and

iv. The heels will be no less than 4 inches tall.

Fridays could be interesting!

c. During special assignments

i. The blouse will be gossamer thin and totally see-through;

ii. The hem mini skirt must not be lower than the stocking tops;

iii. The stockings shall be not more than 8 denier and have black seams; and

iv. The heels will be no less than 5 inches tall.

Oh god, what was a special assignment? What was he planning for me? I suppose I couldn't complain; I was already dressed as a slutty secretary for my job interview!

My husband had been rubbing his hand over all over my arse as I read through this section. He asked me, "Can you agree with these conditions?"

"Yes," I panted as I was becoming extremely aroused. I continued to read.

3. The personal assistant primary task shall be . . .

The rest was standard boilerplate tasks for an office manager with one added clause . . . "and other special tasks as assigned."

My husband asked, "If I were to offer you this job would you be able to start working for me immediately?" I heard the rattle of a belt buckle being undone, and a zipper being lowered.

"Yes," I panted. Hurry up . . . can't you tell how ready I am, I wanted to cry out? I could feel his hard cock rubbing up against my thighs. I could feel his pre-cum leaking on to my sensitive skin.

"If I were to offer you this job would you be willing to agree to all your duties including all special assignments?"

"Yes," I gasped. I have already answered that! The tip of his cock grazed against my pussy lips.

"Ms Field, would you accept my offer to work for me as Personal Assistant, starting immediately," my husband asked in a husky voice.

"Yessssss," I screamed as he plunged his hard cock into my dripping wet pussy. "Oh god that feels good," I said. I don't know whether it was the massage oil treatment that I had had earlier, or whether it was because I hadn't had sex for such a long time but either my husband's cock seemed larger or my pussy had become so much tighter than I remembered. My pussy was gripping on to my husband's cock as he repeatedly plunged it into me with long hard strokes.

"You have such a tight pussy, Ms Field," hissed my husband as he fucked me hard. "Have you been working out?" he asked.

"Yes, oh god . . . yes, fuck this feels good. Please fuck me harder. I want your hard cock deep inside me!"

My husband had been gripping onto my waist as he repeatedly plunged his hard cock into me. Now he had taken hold of the suspender belt as he pulled me onto his manhood. His balls slammed against my pussy lips and occasionally touched my sensitive clit.

With one hand pulling on my suspender belt and the other gripping my ponytail, I was being pulled back aggressively onto my husband's cock. This felt raw and exciting! This wasn't my husband making love - it was my boss bending me over his desk and taking me. This is what I was craving: hard, primal sex. God, it felt good to be filled with my husband's hard cock!

Our thighs made a slapping sound as I was repeatedly pushed into the edge of the desk by my husband's thrusts. My tits were brushing the desk as my whole body was pushed forward and pulled back. With all the foreplay of the beauty session and the sexual tension of the interview meant that I was soon on the verge of cumming.

"Fuck me . . . don't stop . . . oh . . . yes . . . yes . . . fuck . . ." I cried out. I could feel my orgasm building. I could also feel that my husband was also on the verge of cumming. His breathing became shorter as he increased he increased his tempo.

"Yes . . . yes . . . god, don't stop . . . I'm cumming . . . I'm cumming . . . please may I cum . . . please . . .?" I screamed.

"Yessssss," hissed my husband as I exploded over his cock. Years of sexual frustration manifested as I had the strongest orgasm I had ever experienced. I am sure I squirted over his cock and balls. I just kept cumming as my husband continued to pull me onto him.

"O h h h h . . . yes," panted my husband as he pulled me so his cock was buried deep inside me. He unloaded his cum into me while my legs began to tremble uncontrollably. I could feel spurt after spurt of hot cum fill my spent pussy as my husband filled me with his seed.

My husband collapsed onto me has he pinned me down. His hands came up and cupped the sides of my breasts as I was squeezed onto his desk. His head was right next to mine. I could hear his warm breath as he panted onto my neck. His tongue reached out and licked some perspiration off my neck as we both caught our breath.

Eventually my husband got up and he held out his hand to help me up. I stood up on my quivering legs and straightened out my miniskirt. I could feel his cum leaking down my thighs onto my stocking tops.

My husband held out his hand and said, "Welcome to Williamson Engineering" as he firmly shook my hand.

12