Just Say Yes Pt. 02

Story Info
The first week at work.
5.5k words
4.5
40.4k
31
8

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What a week it has been! I feel as if I have embarked on an amazing, sexually transforming journey.

I find myself working for my husband as his personal assistant. The job title did not really do justice to the role I found myself in. I had gone to the job interview wearing the barest minimum that could be defined as work attire and it obviously influenced my employability.

Through the whole process I had been under the spell of other people: Amber, my best girlfriend, had selected my ridiculously skimpy interview outfit; Carla, the beauty therapist, had massaged me into a sexual frenzy. But what I hadn't counted on was the way that being fucked by my husband, my boss, over his desk, had made me feel. It was raw, primal even. It really set me off.

Our ten year marriage had suffered some setbacks but my plan to go and work for my husband was to salvage some of the passion that once existed. We were still living apart but I was hoping that we would eventually move back together.

My first week at work

This was my first week working at Williamson Engineering. A company that had been in my husband's family for years. It wasn't doing so well but I wanted to do my best to help my husband bring the business back into solvency.

I found out that my husband had a sexy secretary fetish. He made me wear the clichéd secretary's uniform of a white blouse, short black miniskirts and sheer stockings. I had worn this styled outfit to my interview but I had not expected my husband to stipulate this in my employment contract. I was not allowed to wear underwear and it was only yesterday that I had had my pussy waxed bare.

My first task each day was to go to the local Post Office and check the mail. All the mail boxes were in this alcove behind the main tellers' desk. My husband's mail box was at the far end, close to the floor.

On Tuesday morning, my first full day at work, there was an older gentleman also collecting his mail. I crouched down on my haunches to clear the box. This stranger was able to see straight up my skirt. He let out a little cough as I caught him staring at me.

When we walked past each other, after sorting out our piles of mail, he whispered, "Nice!" under his breath and went off on his own way. I flushed slightly at this response. This was the first time that I had been exposed to some random person since I had married my husband. I quite liked the way this innocent teasing had made me feel.

Back at the office I found that, overnight, my husband had rearranged the desk layout. The furniture had been moved so that my husband had a clear view of me in front of his desk while I worked facing these big glass windows. I was proud of my posture so I usually sat with a straight back. This prominently pushed my breasts out against the thin material of my blouse. The way the low morning sun streamed in through the windows meant that the outline of my breasts could easily be seen through the material.

My skirts were so short that I usually sat with my bare skin on the warm leather high-backed office chair. My stocking tops and garters were visible and there was plenty of upper thigh on show. I was now wearing high heeled, sling-back shoes all the time. I liked the way that these shoes stretched out my legs. I have always been proud of my legs and I liked how much more attractive I looked when wearing these heels. The shoes combined with the sheer stockings accentuated my appearance.

I had to swivel my chair towards my husband's office desk whenever I had to get up. This always gave my husband an unobstructed view of my pussy. I liked the fact that he could not keep his eyes off me. I am sure this affected his productivity.

I sat at my desk and processed invoices and worked on the accounts. I could see that the finances were really in trouble. A lot of the business's customers were getting their work manufactured off shore. Williamson Engineering specialised in precision engineering and there was little room to diversify. I could tell that the dire financial situation caused my husband some stress. He was often on the phone calling new and existing customers trying to drum up more business.

"Are you Ok, Mr Williamson?" I asked. "You seem tense."

"It's not good at the moment. We keep losing customers."

"Is there anything I can do to help?" I asked

My husband just got up and came around the front of his desk. He leant back on the desk and unbuckled his belt. "Come over here please, Ms Field, and kneel down," he instructed. I got up and demurely walked over to my husband. "Here, take out my cock."

I realised that my husband's sexual gratification was part of my job description: it was the primary reason I got the job! Standing in front of him, I pulled down his zipper with one hand I reach in and gently massaged his hardening cock. I lowered myself down to hands and knees and pulled out his cock before it got too big. I gently began to stroke it while sucking on the head. This had the desired effect as he slowly became nice and hard. I was able to stare into his eyes as I stroked his cock while running my tongue around his penis glans. I swallowed his cock about half way and gripped the remainder with my little hand.

"Oh, fuck . . . yes, this is what I need . . . go on, suck it baby . . ." panted my husband as I gave him this blow job.

I couldn't remember the last time I had given my husband a blow job. It must have been over five years' ago. I looked directly up at him as I wanted to show him that I was very willing to make changes.

All you could hear were my sucking sounds interspersed with my husband's mutterings. What cock I couldn't swallow was held in a very tight grip. "Suck it . . . oh . . . that feels . . . so . . . good," pleaded my husband. "I'm about to come . . . do you want to swallow . .?"

I understood my husband's confusion. Even though I had occasionally given him blow jobs before, I had never swallowed his cum. I just looked him in the eye and sucked harder. My saliva was coating my hands and his cock. I must have looked a mess. I was dribbling saliva everywhere.

"Here I cum . . . oh . . . u r g h . . . I'm cumming . . ." my husband grunted. My mouth filled with his hot, salty cum. He spasmed over and over again. I kept milking his cock with my hand as I tried to get all of it in my mouth. When he was finished I let go of his cock and licked my hand clean. I then licked his sensitive cock clean. I tugged gently on his harry balls. "This will have to go," I suggested and pulled on his hair. He looked at me knowingly.

For the rest of the day I tried to learn more about the business. Shortly after lunch, my husband said I could go home. "Thanks for this morning," he said.

Wednesday

Wednesday had an easier workload as my husband planned to be out for most of the day.

I saw that the older gentleman had already collected his mail this morning. He was standing sorting through the proper mail and separating out all the junk. I walked past him and his eyes followed me. As I got close to my mail box I fumbled around in my handbag and dropped my keys on the floor. Bending over, as Amber had suggested, with legs held straight, I am sure my mailbox friend got to see quite a lot of me again.

Before I had gathered everything together he had already turned around and left the building.

My husband left for an appointment just after morning tea. I was by myself in the office looking through the paperwork. I was trying to find anywhere in the operation where either costs could be reduced or saving made in our overheads.

Just after lunch there was a ring on the door bell. I got up and walked down the stairs to the front door. I was greeted by a young courier driver standing there with a large parcel.

"Ma'am, I need a signature for this delivery." I felt so old being called Ma'am, but I suppose I could be old enough to be this boy's mother.

I looked at the docket and saw that this parcel was quite valuable. "I'm going to have to check the contents first," I said.

"I'm really busy, could you hurry up please?" asked the driver. "I have a lot of deliveries to make."

"Well, you could help by carrying this up into the office," I suggested. "It looks far too heavy for me to lift." At first, he was reluctant to help, but I was not going to sign for this package before checking that it was complete. Reluctantly he picked it up. "Please, come in. Follow me."

I climbed the stairs up to the office. As I looked back to check that he was following me I saw that he was staring up my skirt. I smiled at him and he looked away, blushing sheepishly.

I instructed him to put the box down next to my desk. He then stood in the centre of the room waiting impatiently. I walked in front of this young man and bent over to get a craft knife. I knew this was in my bottom drawer. I gave my friendly courier driver a good opportunity to see more than just an up-skirt-moment as I bent with straight legs again. I was getting used to this form of teasing.

I cut open the box and started to reconcile the contents against the delivery docket. I had to bend quite low to reach the items out of the box. I could feel the hem of my skirt rising up slightly and knew that this young man would have an unobstructed view of my black seamed stay-up stockings and smooth pussy.

I turned around and said, "Sorry for taking so long. I know you're busy."

He never looked at me up but kept staring at my legs and said, "That's alright, take your time!"

I felt hot and sexy showing off to someone so-much younger than me. I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter. I was really enjoying this teasing. I can't remember how long it took to check everything but I know I had put on quite a show.

I signed the delivery docket and handed my young voyeur his clipboard back.

"You are a seriously hot MILF," he said.

"MILF?" I asked.

"Mother I would like to . . . f . . ." he replied.

I picked up the gist of what he was saying, ". . . fool around with!" I suggested as I finished his sentence.

"Yes ma'am, I would love to . . . fool around with you."

I felt complimented that I had obviously made this young man's day, but slightly disappointed with the ma'am noun.

After he left the building I felt too hot and flustered to do any work just then. I had the place to myself so I sat in my husband's big chair and started to play with myself. My legs were spread wide open and I could feel just how wet I had become. It felt so naughty to be doing this in my husband's chair but I was sure he wouldn't find out and wouldn't mind, even if he did.

I was so turned on that my orgasm was not far away. When it arrived, I squirted over the leather chair. I wiped my wet hands on the fabric of the chair and then added some more moisture to my husband's head rest.

This calmed me down and the rest of the afternoon was quite uneventful.

Thursday

When Thursday came around I was at the post office collecting the morning mail. The older gentleman was there again. He smiled at me as I walked past him to get to the firm's mailbox. As I was facing away from him he could get a good look of my rear that, today was in a very tight black mini skirt. I had worn stay-up seamed stockings again and as I bent down I kept my legs nice and straight. I had some difficulty in fitting the small key into the lock so I was bent over for a little bit longer than I had planned. As I straightened up this man said to me, "Very nice!"

The exhilarating high that I was on vanished when I got to the office. I could hear my husband on the phone talking to someone loudly. I overheard some of the conversation and knew it was quite important and my husband was getting quite flustered. After he put the phone down he just stared out of the window lost in his own thoughts.

I put the pile of mail down on my desk and sauntered over to his desk. I sat on the edge of the desk with one foot on the floor and my other leg resting over the edge of the desk. My legs were slightly apart and my husband could see straight up my skirt. Looking my husband straight in the eyes, I asked him, "Is there anything I can do to help, is there anything you want?

Without saying a word, he pulled his chair closer to his desk and spread my knees apart. He lifted my feet onto the arm rests and bent down and started licking my pussy. I just lay back on the desk and enjoyed what he was doing to me. I had expected my husband to ask me to give him a blow job and wasn't expecting to him to give me head.

"Oh, that feels good . . . yes, suck my clit . . . yes, just like that!" I panted. My husband had been making long slow strokes of his tongue on my pussy lips but he had started focus on my excited clit.

My husband started to hum and I could feel these soft vibrations through my skin. He inserted two fingers inside me and was gently stroking them in a curved come-here motion.

I was delirious with pleasure and was moaning and panting. Oh, oh, don't stop . . . that feels . . . so . . . good . . . mmm . . . oh . . ."

My husband had increased the suction and was tickling my clit with his tongue. He increased the tempo of his finger movements. My breathing came quite short. I was rubbing my hard nipples through my thin blouse.

I could feel my orgasm approaching. I had forgotten to breath and my lips had become tingly. "Oh, oh, don't stop . . . I'm going to cum . . . oh . . . I'm going to cum . . . mmm . . . oh . . ."

My husband's finger movements increased to a frenzy. My legs spread apart involuntarily and I cried out, "Oh, oh . . . I'm cumming . . . oh . . . I'm cumming . . . mmm . . ."

"I'M C U M M I N G!"

I squirted out my cum which splashed about as my husband continued to thrust his fingers into me rapidly. "Oh . . . oh . . . stop . . . please stop . . . "

My husband kept up his finger movements and my orgasm wouldn't end. I had to squeeze my legs together and plead for him to stop.

My husband looked up at me. My juices were glistening on his lips and chin. "Enjoy that, didn't you?" he asked with a big wet grin. I looked up at my husband and asked whether there was something I could do for him. "What you are doing is just what I want," he replied as he unbuckled his belt and pulled out his cock. "Lie back," he instructed.

He slipped his hard cock into my hot, wet pussy. "Oh . . . that's it . . . please fuck me . . . harder . . ."

"Fuck you're tight . . . oh, fuck . . . mmm . . ." as my husband pounded into me. I flexed my thigh muscles and squeezed my pussy tighter. "Oh, fuck . . . that's it . . . this feels so fucking good . . ."

"That's the spot . . . fuck me . . . enjoy fucking your secretary . . . fuck me harder . . ."

"Oh, I'm cumming . . ." as my husband tensed up and thrust hard into me. I could feel his cock twitching as he filled me up with his seed.

He pulled out of me and I attempted to get up. "I haven't finished yet," said my husband as he sat back down in his chair and started to lick me clean. This was something new: my husband licking his own cum out of my pussy. He was very thorough. In next to no time I was all cleaned up. He helped me get up and helped straighten out my clothes.

We were very standing very close. I knew there was this heavy weight on my conscience. "I have a confession to make," I said. ". . . I have let men look at me."

"What do you mean?" asked my husband.

"Well, these outfits you make me wear are quite revealing," I explained. "There's one man who waits to see me in the morning at the post office. I have caught him looking up my skirt."

"Really!"

"The first time it was an accident, but today I deliberately showed off."

"How did it make you feel?"

"It was exciting showing off."

"Is there anything else?"

"Well . . . yesterday, I had a young delivery boy look at me while I was bent over. I was signing for the parcel. He could see everything . . . up close."

"Here in this office."

"Yes."

"Well, you are a hot looking lady!"

"That's what he said. Do you want me to show myself to other men? Please, just say 'Yes'."

"Yes. It's just showing off, isn't it?"

"Yes."

I gave my husband a long deep kiss and could taste our combined cum on his tongue.

Later that evening, Mark decided to take a look at the security footage for Wednesday to see what his wife had been up to while he was away from the office.

There were three security cameras set up: one overlooking the front entrance and carpark, one in the photocopy and store room, and one that looked diagonally across the office. The camera at the front entrance was clearly visible to act as a deterrence. The other two cameras were extremely small. Unless you knew exactly where to look for them you were unlikely to spot them.

The cameras were set to activate and record only when the motion sensors detected movement. Mark started by looking at the video clips from the front door camera. Mark could see the clip when he left the building at 10:17am. The next clip was just after noon. A courier van drove up to the visitor's car park just to the left of the door. It showed the young driver getting out and coming around to the big side door of his van. He next removed the heavy parcel and pressed the door buzzer. The video showed him standing at the door for about one minute talking to Anne.

The next segment was him driving off about seven minutes after her had entered the building. Mark thought, "What had happened in those seven minutes?"

Mark then looked through the video files from the main office camera. He had the time to start looking - around noon. There was Anne getting up to answer the door. The next clip, 1:23 minutes later had Anne re-entering the office followed by the young courier driver. He could see Anne direct the young man to place the box over by her desk on the far side of the office. The driver gave Anne a clip-board with the delivery docket.

The next moment Mark took in a short breath. Anne had bent right over and took something out of the bottom drawer of her desk. She was holding a box knife. Anne then cut the tape and opened the box. It was obvious that she was checking off the items on the docket against the delivery.

Mark noted that she appeared to be taking her time. All the time she stood with her legs straight and bent over to check items in the box. Anne had an amazing figure and Mark liked the way her long legs looked in sheer stockings. He had always had a thing for stockings. Mark could also see that Anne had an amazing thigh gap. She must have been working out.

The courier driver was standing in the middle of the room with his eyes fixed on Anne's skirt, and he was looking lower down.

Mark operated the zoom feature as he played back the video. While the image was slightly grainy it was obvious that Anne was intentionally showing her naked pussy to this young stranger. As he zoomed in further he could see that Anne's pussy lips were slightly parted.

When Anne had finished taking the inventory she straightened up and turned to the young man. They said something to each other but that was not recorded. Mark sat back and considered what he had seen: Anne clearly liked the opportunity to show off.

He left the recording running while he imagined what he would do with this information.

What he saw next surprised him. Anne went over and sat in his executive chair. She adjusted the control making the back-rest tip back further back. She swivelled the chair around and hitched up her short dress. Anne placed one leg over an arm of the chair and lifted her other leg onto his desk. From this position Anne was pointing directly at the camera with her legs spread wide apart.

Mark was transfixed with what he was seeing. With one hand, Anne started to masturbate her pussy. The other hand gripped her breasts through her thin blouse.

12