Just Say Yes Pt. 08

Story Info
Anne takes the first steps to becoming a Hot Wife.
6.5k words
4.47
44.2k
31
10

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last week I had agreed to get my nipples and clit pierced. I had had a wonderful day at the local nude beach showing the new jewellery off to everyone who was there. My girlfriend Amber and my husband had even played with the jewellery while I lay back and soaked up the sun. God that felt so good.

I remembered that two random guys had caught us playing together and they had masturbated as they looked on. Afterwards, Amber had suggested that my husband, Mark, had wanted me to be a hot-wife. I wasn't really sure what that meant so I reminded myself that I must remember to look up that term on the internet.

I don't know what has happened to me. I have spent the whole weekend playing with myself. My nipples are now so sensitive that I can't stop touching them. Touching my new jewellery sends electric messages straight to my pussy and when I play with my clit I become dripping wet almost immediately. I am now having the most amazing orgasms and this is just from playing with myself. I feel like these piercings have made me into a living a sex toy.

I'm not supposed to have any penetrative sex for two weeks while the piercings heal. It's only been three days and already I am having a hard time fighting off the urge to jump on my husband and letting him ravage me relentlessly. It's as if not being able to have sex is making me want it so-much-more. This is an unusual feeling for me as only a few months ago I hadn't had sex for years.

My husband and I have been living apart for a number of years but I can see sometime in the near future when I will move back in with him. I'm still a little apprehensive about this but I still want us to work at being closer.

GETTING READY FOR WORK

I woke up on Monday feeling as if something special was about to happen. My work mornings always start with me visiting the local Post Office where I clear the work mailbox. Each time I go to the mailbox I meet up with this anonymous man who I have flirted with at the start of each workday. I get a rush from this naughty, clandestine meeting. It means that I start each work day with a warm glowing feeling all over.

Today I felt different. I had discovered that my nipple jewellery had made my nipples stand out hard against anything I was wearing. It seemed that there is nothing quite like hard nipples pressing against a tight top to make nearly every man, and quite a few women, stop and look at me. I now understood that phrase 'stopping traffic' as just yesterday I had gone for a relaxing walk around my local park wearing a tight crop top that did nothing to hide my nipples and jewellery.

I tried to look at everyone as I walked up to them to check out their reactions. I noticed that people weren't looking me in the eye: they all stared at my chest.

I had worn a white Lux Cut 710 sports bra made by Wicked Weasel. I didn't think that this outfit was so different from what was being worn by other women who were exercising. The bra pushed my boobs together which accentuated my cleavage and there were these cut-out panels which did show off my boobs from the sides but it was my hard nipples and their big nipple rings that everyone was looking at. The thin European high-performance fabric was stretched tight over my boobs but my nipples were clearly visible.

My walking workout had caused my blood to pump faster which made my nipples very erect. The new, heavy rings jiggled about which, when this was all combined, made my nipples stick out obscenely. Towards the end of my workout, it had started to rain and this had made the white fabric slightly see-through.

Today I was standing next to my open wardrobe as I decided what to wear. Should I wear something subtle or would it be better to go full out and show off my transformation to my voyeur friend? In the end, I decided to wear something quite revealing. I chose my sheerest, white blouse and shortest black skirt. I needed to wear stay-up stockings as my suspender stockings tended to sit lower on my thighs.

When I was dressed I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror. Oh-my-god! Not only were my nipples sticking out hard against the thin material of my top, but in the bright, bathroom light I could see the diamonds in the captive balls sparkling through the gossamer-thin, sheer fabric.

I went to put my hair up in a pony-tail which lifted up the hem of my skirt. The little clit piercing and its captive ring made my clit stand out erect from its hood. The shiny stainless steel jewellery was in contrast to my smooth, hairless skin.

I have now had three IPL treatments to permanently remove my pussy hair. My fourth IPL appointment is due next week. These treatments were beginning to really make pussy nice and smooth and the amount of remedial hair removal that I had to shave off between these treatments was reducing. I was really liking this permanent, groomed, smooth look.

I finished getting ready by applying my make-up and bright red lipstick. I gathered my handbag and drove off to work.

MONDAY AT WORK

I was slightly disappointed that my mailbox voyeur did not show up today which made me feel slightly saddened that I had spent so much time getting ready for this reveal. I had wanted to surprise him with my new look. Oh well, maybe another day.

I collected work's mail and headed off to the carpark. I got in my car and drove off to my workplace, Williamson Engineering. I still liked referring to my husband as my boss, or Mr Williamson, although in reality, we were joint owners of this business. He continued this game by continuing to call me Ms Field, which is my maiden name.

As I walked up the stairs to the office I could hear that my boss was already at his desk talking on the phone. My boss looked at me as I walked into the office "I've got to go," he said in the phone. "Good morning Ms Field. You're looking hot this morning. Is there a special occasion?"

I thought about my unfulfilled tryst this morning. "I just wanted to look my best today," I replied. I walked over to my boss and stood between him and the desk.

"I want you to know that I have felt hot and horny all weekend." I rubbed my nipples through the thin blouse. "Every time I touch these . . . I can't stop playing with this . . ." I hitched up the hem of my short skirt. With my feet deliberately spread apart I started to tug gently on the little ring that was attached to my vertical clit piercing. "I haven't stopped thinking about the way you and Amber played with me on the beach." I moved to lean against my boss' desk. "Are you hard now?" I asked.

I just got a gentle nod from him as he stared at me. He couldn't take his eyes of my smooth, glistening pussy as I gently rubbed my jewellery. "Look at me," I purred. "I am going to suck your cock. I'm going to give you a blow job at the start of every morning. You would like that, wouldn't you?"

My boss looked at me with heavy-lidded eyes and whispered, "Yes."

"Take your cock out for me," I instructed.

My boss unzipped his pants and reached into his boxer shorts. He struggled to get his erect cock out of the fly. When it was finally free it flicked out at me and I could see that a small drop of pre-cum was oozing out.

"Oh my. What do we have here?" I asked. "You have been thinking of fucking me, haven't you?"

"Yes."

"All weekend?"

"Yes."

"You haven't played with yourself, have you?"

"No," he said as he breathed out deeply.

"Good boy! I'm going to suck you off now and I want to swallow all your built-up cum." With that, I crouched down on my knees as my boss swivelled his chair around to the side.

"You will have more room here," he explained as he guided me down.

My hands were resting on my thighs and I looked up at him and gently started to suck on the purple head of his cock. My lips were the only physical contact I had with my boss. He couldn't take his eyes off me as I gazed back at him.

I started to swirl my tongue around his glans while maintaining eye contact. "Oh fuck, Ms Field. You are getting so good at sucking me off," hissed my boss. "I can't stop thinking about fucking you with your new jewellery."

"Hmmm," I moaned as I started to swallow more of his long, hard cock. I lifted up one hand and gripped the base of my boss' cock.

I started to get a rhythm going. I would plunge down with my mouth in time with stroking my boss' cock with my hand. "Oh fuck that feels good. I'm not going to be able to last much longer," he moaned as his head tilted back.

I spoke softly, "I want your cum. Please cum in my throat." With that, I started my final onslaught. I gripped his cock harder with my small hand as I tightened my lips and applied more suction. My rhythm increased and I could sense that my boss' breathing was getting shallower and quicker.

Oh. Ms Field. I'm going to cum now. Oh . . ."

I finally plunged down on his cock and it went deeper into my throat than ever before. My boss' cock was all the way into my throat as he finally gave in to the sensations. He placed one hand on the back of my head as I stifled the desire to gag.

My boss held me firmly in place. "Arugh." He cried over and over and I could feel his cock pulsing deep in my throat.

My boss let go of my head and I pulled back to breathe. I let out a little cough and then I could taste his salty cum on my tongue. His cock continued to twitch as the final remnants of his cum dripped into my open mouth. I swirled his cum around in my mouth and then finally swallowed it all.

Looking up, I opened my mouth to show my boss that my tongue was clean. "Oh, Anne . . . Ms Field, That was incredible. Thank you," said my wonderful husband and boss.

"Oh, Mr Williamson. Why thank you," I said in a southern belle accent while fluttering my eyes.

When I stood up I wondered why he had swivelled his chair around. To me, there seemed to be sufficient room behind his desk and I had wanted to be crouching under his deck. By being twisted around, we were facing the plain bookshelf in the corner.

"How soon can we start having sex again?" He asked taking my mind off this thought.

"Friday week. Eleven days," I replied.

There was one thing I wanted to ask him and I thought I had my boss in his happy place just now. "Could I expand my work wardrobe? I know that you outlined my clothing preferences in my contract, but I would like to start wearing some other outfits."

"What are we talking about?" he responded cautiously.

"Oh, don't worry. You will enjoy my choices. Trust me!"

"Ok, yes. I'll look forward to seeing your new clothes."

There was that other question niggling in the back of my mind so I decided to just come out and ask it. "Also . . . what was that thing that Amber mentioned at the beach? What is a Hot Wife?"

"Hmmm," said my boss. "Move your chair over here and we can look it up on the internet together."

I got up and pushed my chair next to his. He typed 'Hot Wife' into Google and clicked on the images tab.

There were lots of images of really good-looking woman wearing revealing clothing. Many of the images had incredibly lurid suggestions of what the women would be up to. They were all suggesting that the wife was having a provocative, extra-marital affair with the consent of their husbands. There was one series of images called 'The Hot Wife Challenge' which seemed to have some exciting tasks set by the husband for the wife to fulfil.

"Oh my god. You want me to behave like that?" I asked. "You want me to fuck other men?"

"It's been on my mind ever since you revealed to me your fantasy of fucking Rutger while I watched. I can't get these images out of my head," said my boss.

"I shouldn't have told you that! Yes, that was a hot night of sex though!"

"I liked it. I liked watching you fuck me in the mirror," explained my boss. "I want you to tell me your fantasies."

"So, what would you like me to do?"

We looked at two Hot Wife Challenges: one asked the wife to buy shoes while wearing a short skirt and no panties; the other challenge was for the husband to select a revealing top for the wife to wear and have the wife flirt in it while out in public.

"Well, why don't we go out one night and select a new work wardrobe for you. Why don't you try these two challenges at the mall?" suggested my boss.

"Ok, yes. That might be fun!" I said cautiously. I had a new Wicked Weasel order on its way which included some of their revealing short dresses amongst other things but I could also have some fun while shopping for clothes. It seemed like a win-win task. "Don't worry, I know what you like. How about you come shopping with me later in the week. I am sure that you will enjoy the experience."

AT THE MALL

I wanted to get some new outfits to wear to work. As Mark and I walked past an upmarket women's clothing store there were some mannequins in the shop window displaying a new range of clothes. "What do you think of these clothes?" I asked.

"I like that miniskirt," was Mark's reply. He was looking at a very short plaid skirt that looked like it could be a school uniform. The pleated skirt had detachable braces made out of the same plaid material.

"Hmm . . ." was what I thought. "Why don't we go in and I'll try it on for you." I stole a rub of Mark's trouser front and I could feel his tell-tail hard on through the thin material. This was going to be fun.

We looked around the shop together and Mark spotted the miniskirt in the display rack first. He flicked through the sizes and found the one that would fit me. Next to the rack were white, short-sleeve, sheer blouses on hangers. I pointed to one and Mark took in a sharp breath and nodded his head. His eyes looked flushed and I knew that his devious mind was awash with sexy thoughts.

There were four large change rooms arranged at the back of the store: two on each side of a big full-length mirror. Each cubical had a full height curtain for privacy.

There was a man already standing next to a cubical on the left so I went into one of the cubicles on the right. I pulled the curtain shut but I had inadvertently caused a small gap to appear on the far edge of the curtain. I took a peek through the gap and could see Mark watching my reflection in the big mirror. He just smiled at me and my heart melted. The stranger was standing closer in and was watching me as well. Mark was looking over the shoulder of the stranger and could see that the man was spying on me.

I turned away from these men as I pulled my existing skirt up over my head then unbuttoned my blouse and took that off as well. As I hooked my blouse onto a coat hanger I looked at myself in the cubical mirror. I was naked except for my heels.

I was still facing away from the curtain as I bent over and stepped into the miniskirt. I was enjoying exposing my naked butt to Mark and this stranger. Next, I put on the thin white blouse and tucked it in. I arranged the small braces on each side of my boobs and twirled around in my cubical while raising my arms above my head. This all conspired to lift up the hem of the skirt and I could see in the cubical mirror that my pussy was on view.

I heard the curtain of the cubical on my side of the changing area open up. I heard the woman ask the stranger what he thought of her outfit. Due to the way the cubicles were arranged, this woman could not see through the gap into my change area and I couldn't see her. I spied a glace and could see that this strange man was still looking at me.

"Nice," is what he said. Was he commenting on his girlfriend or me? He went back into the store and selected something new for his girlfriend to try on. When he returned he stood in his original spot. I heard the curtain next to me close.

I took this opportunity to open my curtain and I stepped out into the centre of the changing area. In the bright shop lights my naked breasts, hard nipples and nipple jewellery could easily be seen through the thin cotton fabric of the blouse. My tits jiggled about and were framed by the dark braces on either side. The thin fabric of the blouse brushed against my sensitive nipples. It felt exquisite.

I twirled around so Mark could see this new outfit. The pleats of the skirt opened out and the hem lifted up as I spun around. I asked Mark what he thought.

"Yes, we're buying this. You look fabulous," was his immediate reply.

The man standing next to Mark repeated his "Nice" comment under his breath as he looked at me. He was undressing me with his eyes. Not that I had much on that needed undressing.

Mark ripped the tags off the skirt and blouse. "I'll go and pay for these. Keep them on!"

"Oh. Really?"

"Yes my hot wife," as he leant in and kissed me briefly on the lips.

Hmm. Public affection. I could get used to this, I thought.

Once we left the boutique we walked past a few more stores. Mark was carrying the shopping bags with which held my old clothes. As we approached a small shoe store Mark suggested that I go in and try on some new shoes. "Wait here for a minute. I want you to go in by yourself. I'll be there but pretend we are not together."

"Yes."

Mark went into the store and was nonchalantly looking at men's shoe range. I could see an old shop assistant come over and ask Mark if he wanted any assistance but it was obvious that Mark declined this offer.

I walked into the shop. There was a young female shop assistant working on the window display. She started to come over to me when the older manager intervened as he quickly came to my assistance. He was perhaps in his late fifties. He looked slightly harangued but when he took a look at me his eyes lit up. He suggested that his younger assistant should take her tea break. She walked out leaving me and Mark alone in the shop with this manager.

"Can I help you?" he asked smiling.

"Yes, please. I'm looking for some black high heels. What styles do you have for sale?"

He took in a short breath. "Yes. We have two styles that I think you will like. How high do you want the heels?"

"Oh, high. The higher the better," I replied.

The manager paused as if processing this information as he gazed at me. He took a deep breath. "Let me go into the storeroom and take a look. What's your shoe size?"

"I'm usually a size eight or maybe size eight and a half," I replied.

The manager went in the rear of the store as I sat down on a small ottoman stool as demurely as possible. I kept my knees together. The hem of my skirt slipped out from under me and I could feel the cool leather of the ottoman on my bare skin.

The manager came back with one shoe box in his arm. He placed it on the ottoman next to me and knelt down. "Here let me help you fit these shoes." He opened one box and took out these really nice, black sling-back shoes.

He placed a hand under the calf of my left leg and lifted it up while removing my existing shoe. Reaching over, he picked up the new shoe and slipped it onto my foot.

"How does that feel?" he asked as he rubbed my calf.

I wiggled my toes. "I think the size is right."

"Here, try on the other shoe and then you can try walking in them."

I looked over at Mark who was standing on the other side of the store. He was grinning from ear to ear as he looked lustfully at me.

As the manager lowered my left leg and lifted up my right leg up to fit the other shoe I allowed my knees to part slightly. I twisted my leg slightly to look at the shoe I was wearing from the side. "These look gorgeous," I commented.

The shop assistant was gazing at my exposed pussy. "Yes . . . gorgeous" was all he could say. I was extremely turned on and I am sure the manager could smell my arousal as he inhaled with a big breath through his nose.

He stood up and held out his hand. "Try walking in them," he suggested. He helped to stand up and I stood teetering in the heels. I was standing facing the back of the shop where there was a large mirror on the wall.

12