Just Say Yes Pt. 09

Story Info
Anne first hotwife threesome.
10.6k words
4.61
36.7k
22
9

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband and I work at a small precision engineering firm.

Part of the success in turning the fortunes of the business around has been the partnership that we have developed with an engineering business based in Germany. We had the technology and capacity to manufacture some components for this firm, and as a result, the financial position of the company had significantly improved.

It was only yesterday, Friday, that we had received a phone call from our business partner, Rutger, that he planned on coming over to see us next Friday.

I knew my husband had fantasied about sharing me with other men. We had been looking at what 'hotwife' meant on the internet. I am sure that Mark was going to let me have some fun when Rutger arrived next week.

I'm sure Rutger wouldn't mind. We had flirted together when we last met and, up until this point, he didn't know that Mark and I were married.

MONDAY

My latest WW order had arrived at the weekend. I had ordered some new bikinis and a couple of dresses. Buying WW products could quickly become addictive!

Today I decided to wear my Wicked Weasel knickerless dress to work today. It is a tight fitting short dress made from white, soft-stretch nylon that smoothly fitted to my body but its principal feature is that down each side are these panels of open mesh.

The holes are big enough to put my fingers through, and you can't wear knickers, or a bra for that matter, as the straps would be visible and distract for the smooth look - hence the dress' name. Anyone taking a close look at me wearing this dress would soon realise that I was knickerless!

The dress has no shoulder straps, but it firmly clung to my boobs. I have been using the new Inflame product for a few days, and my nipples had become noticeably more prominent. My hard nipples and nipple rings were obscenely visible through the soft opaque fabric.

It was clear to me that this dress was going to be a problem when wearing it in public as, during my short drive into the city, the short hem kept rising up, exposing my smooth, bare pussy.

I parked in the building next to the post office and got out. I pulled the hem of the dress down, but as a walked down the stairs to the ground level, I knew I was going to have to adjust the hem often. It just kept riding up as I took small steps in my high heels. If someone had come up the stairs, they would have gotten a clear view of my bald pussy.

Once at street level I adjusted my dress again and walked over to the post office. To my pleasant surprise, my post office friend was there today. He stopped in his tracks when I walked past him to my mailbox. I bent at the waist, keeping my legs nice and straight, to retrieve the day's mail from the box close to the floor.

I heard my friend take a sharp breath. "Oh fuck! You look so hot with that pussy jewellery," he said.

I stood up and turned to face him with a killer smile. "Where have you been?" I asked.

"I've been overseas. I'm working on a marketing campaign for an island resort," was his reply. "Nice nipples, by the way!" He couldn't take his eyes off my chest. "Did you miss me?"

"Yes." I put the mail down on the bench and cupped my breasts with my hands while rubbing my thumbs over my sensitive nipples. "You like?" I asked.

"Oh yesss," was his drawn-out reply. "When did you get them pierced?"

"Over a week ago," was my reply.

I noticed my friend follow me out of the Post Office and into the street. We walked together to the parking building. He chivalrously held the door open allowing me to enter the lobby. I noticed that he couldn't keep his eyes off me as I climbed the stairs. I must have been giving him a great look at my jewelled charms. "Where have you parked your car?" I asked.

He pointed to his car. "It's just here," he replied. It was just a few parking bays away from my vehicle.

"Come on. Let's see that hard cock of yours," I asked.

My friend climbed into his car. He unbuckled his belt and pulled down his trousers. He pulled out his cock and began stroking it. Oh, it looked beautiful and hard.

I had a look around and saw that there was no one else about. The way he had parked his car meant that, when the driver's door was open, it would block the view from most people. The hem of my dress had ridden up exposing me fully to his gaze. I crouched down while spreading my legs wide open. I pulled the tube top of the dress down to show off my tits with their large nipple rings. I felt excited being entirely on display to this stranger - I still didn't know his name - for the first time.

"I'm not going to be able to do this all the time, but I have wanted to watch you play with yourself while you look at me lustfully," I said as my friend was stroking his cock.

My hand dropped down to my pussy and gently played with my excited clit. My other hand grazed one of my sensitive nipples. My friend was staring straight at my pussy while he pumped his fist up and down his cock really fast.

He let out a low moan when his cock exploded. Hot cum landed all over his lower chest. I saw that some drops of cum had stained his cotton shirt.

I hadn't cum yet, so I stood up and straightened up my skirt. "Think of me today," I said with a wink as I walked over to my car, leaving my friend trying to clean himself up. I could see that he was having difficulty stuffing his cock back into his trousers.

BACK TO WORK

I felt hot and flustered and, when I got into work, I knew I had lots to do to organise the week.

I heard my husband, who is also my boss arrive. As he climbed the stairs to the office, I straightened my dress and swivelled, so I was facing away from him when he entered the office.

I turned side on to him. "Good morning, Mr Williamson." My legs were crossed seductively. I was showing off the side panels of my dress with the open weave mesh.

"Fuck! . . . Anne . . . Ms Field . . . That dress is hot," stammered my boss.

As a swivelled the chair around to fully face my flustered boss. I slowly and deliberately uncrossed my legs spreading my legs open. With one hand, I gently pulled on the skin just above my pussy. This exposed my sensitive clit, and the little jewel sparkled in the light. "You like this dress?" I asked coyly.

"It's . . . You are . . . gorgeous!" he replied.

"It's called a Knickerless dress."

"I can see that!"

"No. That's what it is called: Knickerless!" I exclaimed.

"Where do you get all this sexy stuff?" asked my boss.

"I get them from that Australian company, Wicked Weasel."

"I'll have to have a look online and get an account."

"You already have an account," I revealed.

"Oh . . . really!"

Throughout this little conversation, I had been gently stroking my aroused clit. "I'm feeling really horny," I panted. "I know we can't have sex, yet, but come over here and play with me. Please!" I pleaded. "I'm very wet!"

My boss put down his briefcase, loosened his tie and undid the top button of his shirt and came over and knelt in front of me. He had a look on his face that indicated to me that I was going to get a beautiful tongue ravishing. Pushing my knees further apart, he began to gently lick my sweet pussy.

"Oh. Yes," I breathed out as his tongue teased my clit. I grabbed the back of his head so he couldn't escape and pinned him firmly between my legs. Mark has always been good at licking me, but these new sensations due to my jewellery were unbelievable. My clit felt like it was on fire.

I felt my boss slip two fingers into my slick pussy. I knew I couldn't hold out for long as he started to rub the soft spongy tissue at the front of my pussy. His head was clamped between my thighs as I writhed about on the edge of my seat. "Oh, I'm going to cum soon," I panted.

"Mmm,' hummed my boss as he continued his exquisite assault on my clit.

I had to let go of his head as I lay back in the chair. My legs involuntarily spread apart as one of the most amazing orgasms washed over me. "Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck," was all I could say breathlessly.

Eventually, my boss stopped licking me. He stood up and sucked on the two fingers that had just been inside me. His cheeks glistened with my juices as I sat there and gazed up at him. He took one of my hands and helped me stand up on my wobbly legs. He slapped me lightly on my bare arse before I got a chance to readjust the hem of my dress. "Get to work," he instructed me playfully.

That was how this week panned out: flirting in the morning with my post office friend - no, we didn't end up in the carpark together again - and then some morning oral sex before work started with my husband - boss. On occasions, he would lick me to orgasm, but I was quite happy to give him a fantastic blowjob each day, so he started the working day with a smile.

I did manage to send a discrete email to the shoe store that I had visited at the mall. I wanted to get some new shoes for the planned night out next week. I took out the business card for the store and drafted up the email. I had searched online to see what was the type of high heels were available that matched the colour of my new dress.

From: Anne Field

To: sales@mikeshoes.com

Hi Mike,

I am looking for some seriously high heel shoes (see attachment). My shoe size is US 6.5 or European 37. I have measured my feet, and they are 233mm long. Can you source shoes similar to the image in the fuchsia blue colour? I need them for Friday night.

Thanks, Anne xox

Attachment: Funky*Pair_Exotic_Shoes.jpg

I hit send and then went back to work, but my mind was constantly being distracted. I couldn't stop thinking about Friday and what I might be up to.

IPL TREATMENT

On Wednesday I had my fourth IPL treatment. I met Carla at her salon and was directed into the IPL treatment room. I kicked off my shoes and rolled my stay-up stockings down and carefully put them to one side. I got up onto the IPL treatment table and pulled up my short skirt. I was completely naked below the waist.

Carla came into the room and sat down on her stool. At first, she commented on my clit piercing. "I like the new jewellery. When did you get pierced?" she asked.

"Just over a week ago. Amber put me up to it, and Mark just loves playing with me. He can't keep his hands off my piercings!"

"Piercings? Where else . . . Oh, I see you've had both nipples done!" Carla had glanced up at my chest and, as I was lying down, my thin blouse did nothing to hide my erect, jewelled nipples. "I think you're brave. I couldn't get pierced," she added.

"It hurt, but it was worth it."

"How so?"

"Let's just say I love Mark playing with them. I'm on edge all the time and . . . well, I just . . ."

"Hmm . . . Sounds good. Amber is always raving about hers! Let's get on with today's procedure." With that Carla bent a plastic magnifying glass over me and peered down at my bare pussy. "The treatments are beginning to take effect now'" commented Carla. "There is hardly any hair left to remove, and what's there has been knocked back. Do you like this new, permanent, hairless appearance?" she asked.

I was very self-conscious that I was talking about my sexy new look while Carla was looking at my pussy through the backlit lens. Talking about my hairless pussy along with the intimate discussion of my piercings had the effect that I was becoming very turned on. I am sure Carla would see my pussy lips getting moist, and I knew I was getting aroused.

"I love the new look and Mark uses every opportunity to show me off in public," I replied.

"How are things going between you and Mark?" asked Carla.

"They're good. We've worked on quite a lot of stuff."

"That's good to hear," commented Carla.

She proceeded to complete the IPL treatment on both my legs before starting on my bikini line. "I want a beauty session on Friday. Do you have any sessions free?" I asked tentatively as I knew this was short notice and Carla's salon was trendy and fashionable.

"I'll look at through our bookings and see if there is anything I can do," replied Carla. "What's the occasion?

"Mark and I have an important guest visiting on Friday and Mark wants to show me off!" I said as my face blushed slightly.

Carla just grinned at me knowingly. "I'm sure I can find some time for you," she said as she gave me a cheeky grin.

FRIDAY

I was a bundle of nerves as I woke up on Friday.

My morning routine now included drifting awake as I played with my clit jewellery. Today was different: I wanted to save myself for the evening. I had to use all my self-control as I was excited and nervous about what might happen later in the evening. Not only was it going to break the drought from avoiding sex for these last few weeks, but it would also be the first time of having sex wearing my clit jewellery.

The orgasms I experienced while playing with my pierced clit were terrific. How was my erect, pieced clit going to feel with Mark pounding into me? There was also a chance that Mark would share me with Rutger. While I had never engaged in a threesome, it did feature in my fantasies, particularly when I was younger. I was sure that tonight I was going to fulfil this desire.

I decided that today I would wear a plain black, cashmere dress. I had a new, revealing dress to wear tonight and I needed to get changed straight after work. I wasn't going to wear any underwear to work either as I didn't want any elastic marks to blemish my skin.

My cashmere wool was a dark charcoal colour, and it was very soft and thin. At certain angles of light, it was slightly see-through.

I was glad to see my friend at the post office when I called in to clear the mail. He mixed expressions when he saw me: there was an initial disappointment when he saw what I was wearing, but that soon disappeared as I bent over to retrieve my mail. The thin fabric stretched over my arse and I am sure he could see the outline of my pussy through the material.

He handed me his business card. "I'm David," he said. "My promotions company is involved in a project that might interest you."

"Hi David, I'm Anne," I replied. After all this time, it felt strange to be finally introducing ourselves.

"I have been involved in setting up an adult's only resort upon a small, secluded coral island in the Pacific," David said. "I am involved in producing some promotional material for the resort before it opens to the public next month.

"So that's where you have been?" I asked.

"Yes, that's right," answered David. "We are on the lookout for some couples to come and try out our resort. The catch is that we would want to use them in some promotional images and videos that highlight what the resort has to offer."

"What sort of images?" I asked cautiously.

"Nothing explicit. Just some images featuring adult couples enjoying themselves using our facilities," David explained. "We'd be willing to offer you and your partner a complimentary five-day stay in one of our superior rooms. We'd even throw in return flights," he offered. "It would need to be sometime in the next two weeks though. Are you interested?"

"Hell yes," I answered quickly. "I'll talk to my husband about this. I'm sure I can persuade him!" I exclaimed with a cheeky grin.

When I got into the office, I saw that I had the place to myself. Mark had left a message for me saying that Rutger had arrived and he would be out of the office all morning. I sent a reply saying that I would be leaving work at lunchtime. I had some beauty treatments booked for the afternoon. I also thought it would be good not to meet either mark or Rutger until our dinner date in the evening.

Mark was courteous to reply that he was happy with my plans.

BEAUTY TREATMENT

I can't say that I was terribly focussed on work that morning. I had a small lunch before leaving work to go to the beauty salon.

Carla met me at the door to her salon. "We will have to work around a couple of other clients today. Are you ok with that?" She said, looking slightly flustered.

"Yes, absolutely. I'm so glad you could fit me in," I replied gratefully.

"Well first we are going to give you an exfoliating scrub and then you'll get a chance to rinse that off in a shower," explained Carla as she outlined my treatment package. "You'll have to wait after that for about 45 minutes and then we can give you a massage and our famous light, oil massage and spray tan. You remember that? The spray reacts with the oil and firms up all your skin."

"That's right. Oh yes, I would like that!"

"We'll apply your make up after that. You'll be ready at 4:30. Is that Ok?" asked Carla.

I knew that would be cutting it a bit fine. I still needed to get to the mall and buy my shoes. And I needed to get dressed in my outfit. When would I get a chance to do that, I wondered? "Oh yes, that will have to do," I said cautiously.

"I know you'll look fabulous. Let the men wait. It will be worth it, trust me!" comment Carla.

"Alright," I replied.

Carla ushered me into a treatment room and told me to strip off. "We'll start with a foot compress and then use a delicious vanilla and wattle seed exfoliant which is rubbed all over your body. I'll then let you have a shower. After that, you can then wait in here for the next step.

"Sounds nice," I said.

I was ushered into one of the treatment rooms. I slipped off my dress and lay face-down on the massage table. After a few minutes of waiting, Carla entered the room.

She put a pair of exfoliating gloves and began rubbing this sweet vanilla smelling product into my back and thighs. She buffed my body with long slow strokes. My skin started to feel slightly tingly as the granular substance worked its magic by removing the dead skin from my body.

It felt so good that I could have easily fallen asleep. Carla broke the trance by whispering in my ear, "Turn over, darling. I'll do your front."

As I turned over, I looked up into her eyes. Carla was breathing slowly as she looked over me lustfully. I was sure that she was getting turned on by the sight of me lying naked on her massage table. My legs were slightly parted, and I knew I was turned on myself. I could feel that my pussy was getting wet and if Carla bent down close, I'm sure she would be able to smell my scent.

Carla applied some more vanilla and wattle seed exfoliant onto my chest and began those long slow strokes again. She worked it the product my arms and on the fronts of my legs. I kept looking straight at her eyes as she worked the product into my skin. Her eyes were dilated, and she couldn't take her eyes away from my three piercings. She paid particular attention when she massaged my breasts, and I could feel that my nipples were getting very sensitive.

Some soft music was playing in the background, and my mind began to wander as Carla leant over me. I was able to sneak glances at Carla's ample cleavage that was barely being contained in a thin, black lacy bra under her work dress. There was quite a contrast between Carla's professional work smock and her delicate sexy underwear. I noticed that the top three buttons of Carla's smock were undone which was the reason why I was able to peek at so much of her lovely smooth skin.

I glanced at Carla, and she smiled at me when I realised that she had caught me staring down her top. "Are you feeling ok," whispered Carla is a soft voice.

"Oh, yes," I whispered back.

"You have beautiful skin," she complimented. "We're nearly done here."

"Thank you," was all I could say.

Carla stood back as she had finished this treatment. "You can take a shower in the bathroom through that door," she said as she pointed to the door on the other side of the room. "Make sure you lock the far door as the bathroom is shared by two of our treatment rooms."

"Ok," I said as I slowly regained composure after such a wonderfully charged massage.