Just South of Sane Ch. 01

Story Info
The beginning of the end.
1.9k words
3.45
64.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronmac
ronmac
3 Followers

Ch. 01: The Beginning Of The End

Editor's note: I've submitted a couple of stories to Literotica before this one. They were both short fantasies based on just that...fantasy! I've gotten a few comments and even a few suggestions on what to write about. I thank each and every one of you who take the time to let me know how you feel about these humble odes. This story is based largely on fact, that is, the first chapter is based almost entirely on fact. If you like this, dear reader, let me know and I'll submit the other chapters I've written. All of them have a foothold in reality so it's really hard to let my babies out into the world like this. I sincerely hope you enjoy this opening chapter...Ronmac.

* * * * *

I close my eyes and picture my life as a ride down a highway. To my left memories are speeding by me. Some are small like those tiny foreign cars you see in movies. Others are huge tractors pulling even more memories in large containers behind them. Those are the ones I have to avoid hitting. Those are the ones that will send me backward. Those contain the memories of my life with her. On the horizon I can see where I need to be. It's a beautiful city shining in the distance. Sane. That's where I need to be. Right now I'm just south of Sane. God help me get back there.

My journey from Sane began innocently enough 6 months ago. Well I guess it depends on your definition of "innocent". My wife was sitting in front of the computer posting pictures of herself on a bulletin board chat room...naked. See, I told you it depended on your definition of "innocent". But for us it was a somewhat typical evening. We had been doing this for almost a year and the pictures had become progressively more revealing. I was very proud of my wife and enjoyed sharing her with others on the net. She enjoyed the attention and the interaction with other like-minded people. Her self-esteem had risen with each chat with someone who requested her pictures.

We were both naked. I was sitting in a chair across the room from her. She scrolled down the list of subjects for a potential picture posting. She stopped on one that she couldn't possibly post on..."Women who Enjoy Multiple Penii". We didn't have any pics like that at all. She scrolled down the thread looking at the pictures of various women in different positions with multiple male partners. Some had a dick in each hand. Others had a dick in one hand and one in their mouth. Some were being penetrated in their ass and pussy at the same time. You get the picture. Any way two guys could do one girl was portrayed here. And these were all just regular people. They weren't the porn stars we expect to do all these things. I could see that my wife was really interested in what was happening on the thread. She had opened her legs more and had begun to gently caress her pussy. It was at this precise moment that I took my first step toward the bus that would take me away from Sane.

Sometimes there are questions you ask of others that you really aren't prepared for or don't want to hear the answer. From my vantage point across the room I asked, "So, baby, is that something you'd be interested in?"

"Well, I mean, yes I think I would," she said.

Though I hadn't been drinking or partaking of the cannabis that evening I actually felt the world tilt a little on its axis. I remained seated in the chair across the room from her and felt the erection I had achieved from watching her post pictures begin its journey southward. With lips that were suddenly as dry as the desert and a voice that sounded strange to me I asked her to elaborate.

Her right hand never left the mouse and her green eyes never wandered from the screen showing various women in various positions with multiple male partners. Her left hand was where it almost always was while she was posting or chatting on the threads...between her legs caressing and fingering her sex. She spoke.

"Baby, you know how I love it when you use one of my toys on me while I'm sucking you. The feeling of another dick sliding into me while I'm playing with or sucking on another one is really incredible. I've fantasized about something like that ever since I began masturbating. You've helped me tremendously in trying new positions and things. I just thought we could maybe take it to the next level."

I was shocked. I was stunned. I was shocked, stunned and losing my grip on the real world. Here was my beautiful, sexy wife telling me she wanted to bring another man into our bedroom. Or maybe she was telling me she wanted two DIFFERENT men to do her, leaving me out of the equation all together. She probably sensed my puzzlement because she turned away from the computer and faced me, spreading her long, lovely legs in the process.

"You don't have anything to worry about, baby," she said. "I would never do anything without you there and without your blessing. This right here is yours forever." She stroked her pussy and opened her lips to show me how wet she was. "No one could ever take me away from you. You're stuck with me forever...like it or not."

My erection came back with a vengeance. I pulled her up from the computer chair and gently laid her on the rug in front of the desk. I reached up to the computer and hit the button that activated the web cam. I looked into those green eyes for permission to continue. From the floor she nodded yes and I clicked the button that allowed our chat friends to view our den. On the screen I could see my wife on the floor waiting for me. She continued to stroke herself. I positioned the camera for the best viewing.

"Showtime," I said and joined her on the rug.

From behind me I could hear the beeps and dings from chat buddies accepting our web cam invitation and instant messaging us with their approvals and comments. I positioned myself between her legs and began tonguing her sweet pussy. My wife stiffened and immediately had her first orgasm. Her previous self-stimulation had brought her to the brink. My tongue sent her over. I continued to pay special attention to her clit, pulling it into my mouth and sucking on it like a small penis. I fingered her pussy at the same time feeling her get wetter and wetter with each passing moment. She was soaking the rug and my face.

"Come up here and let me suck you," she said. I repositioned myself at her head. She began stroking my cock first before putting it into her mouth. A small drop of pre-cum appeared, too small for our audience to see. She flicked it with her tongue, sending shivers through my body. I knew they could see me shudder. I looked over at the screen. It was filling up with IMs. My wife began sucking in earnest. She moved so that her head was between my legs as I steadied myself on my knees. Our audience had a great view of my wife's wet, open cunt while she sucked on my swollen penis. She let go of my dick and began to lick and suck on my balls. I stroked my shaft in preparation for what was to come next. My wife moved further between my legs and began to lick the crack of my ass. I relaxed a little and let her tongue find what it was seeking...my asshole. She grabbed my legs for support and began licking, sucking and rimming my asshole. She rammed her tongue into my ass like she was fucking me with it. I quickened my masturbatory pace. More beeps and dings came from the computer. I leaned back so that my wife could drive her tongue deeper into my hole.

"I'M THERE!" I screamed out as the first wave of cum flew from my dick. The first torrent flew across the room and landed on the monitor. Beeps and dings were coming at an even faster pace. The second and third blasts from my dick almost made it to the screen but fell short to the floor. The fourth and final spurt landed on my wife's open pussy.

"OH GOD! THAT'S IT!" my wife screamed as her biggest orgasm of the night hit. "I love to feel your sperm hit me like that!"

I turned around and brought my wife up to a sitting position. I kissed her passionately, tasting my ass on her tongue and mouth. I cleaned her face with my tongue. Over and over I kissed her. Dings and beeps sounded through the computer speakers. I pulled her up and sat her on the edge of the desk. I repositioned the web cam so that her sweet pussy was in full view. I moved to between her legs and began to clean my spunk from her. The viewers were in heaven. I moved back up and kissed my wife so that she could taste my seed along with me. We were both exhausted.

"See what talking about things like that does to me," my wife said. "I was thinking about it the whole time I was licking your sweet ass. I was thinking of what it would feel like to be holding another dick, a real dick, while I sucked you. I came and came and came..."

As she spoke my wife returned to her seat in front of the computer and began to answer the IMs from all of our viewers. She propped her feet up and straddled the screen giving the remaining web cammers a view of her open and soaked cunt. She was satisfied and happy.

"I love you. I really, really love you," she said never taking her eyes off the screen...her hands never coming off the keyboard. I sat back down in my chair and felt the last few drops of cum leak from the tip of my dick. I watched my wife chat with the world about what they had just seen. I saw her tell each of them how wonderful it had felt. I watched her tell the world how lucky she was to have a husband like me.

"I'll be back in a minute. Gotta take care of some things. I love you too, baby," I said. I walked to the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I sat on the toilet not from need but from the knowledge that it would buy me some alone time. I needed to get my bearings again. I needed to get some perspective on this. My wife and I had just experienced some of the best and most explosive sex we had ever had in front of an audience of web cammers. And with her thinking about sucking another guy at the same time she had orgasm after orgasm. I loved my wife more than anything. I wanted to give her anything she wanted in life but how could I give her this? How could I bring someone else into our bedroom? If I did who would it be? Did she already have someone in mind or has it been Mr. Fantasy she'd been thinking about all along? I did the only thing I could do at the moment. I flushed...and got on the bus leaving Sane.

ronmac
ronmac
3 Followers