Just Stepped Out of the Shower

Story Info
A oral sex story I wrote for my master, who is also my sub.
1.7k words
3
5.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both of the people in this are just over 24 years of age.

*****

A lot I've just stepped out of the shower and I'm drying off my hair with a towel. My body is sleek and wet, dripping water. Droplets bead-up and slip down my skin. Leaving glistening trails down my shoulder blades, my chest and my thighs.

The sunlight accentuates everything. From the delicate curves of my small breasts, to my smooth naval and soft pink pussy. My flowing blond hair, the gentle curve of my back. My ass round and firm, dew-laden like a juicy peach.

Before I can finish drying my hair, you open the bathroom door and walk in on me. You're naked too. Perhaps wanting to take a shower of your own. However, as my eyes look over your body, I notice that your cock is semi-hard.

You walk towards me, your uncut manhood bobbing between your legs. I feign disinterest and continue rubbing my hair with the towel. But you stop right in front of me. I can feel you looking over my body. Casually inspecting every inch of my warm wet skin.

You touch a hand to my shoulder and tell me to get on my knees. At first I try to ignore you and look the other way. But as soon as I go to dry the rest of me, you grab the towel from my hand and throw it onto the floor. I open my mouth to complain but before I can even whimper you forcefully grab my mouth and hold my face by my cheeks.

I'm told to obey my master. I try to move my head to the side and ignore your command, but your hold is too strong.

"You're hurting me" I mumble, giving you a sad puppy-dog look. To which you let go of my mouth. "Oh and I'm Your mistress" I quip, reaching down for my towel, now by your feet. But apparently you have other ideas, kicking my towel away and placing both of your hands firmly on my shoulders.

You apply some pressure; you're much stronger than I am. Taking advantage of my height and the leverage you have over me, you soon coax me into getting on my knees.

I look right in front of me, and there's your dick. Now fully erect, your uncut member is inches from my mouth. I can smell your scent. It's intoxicating. And soon my body betrays me... Saliva builds in my mouth. I feel a pleasant tingle in my pussy.

"Fuck you" is all I could think to say. I have a dirty mouth, I know. But you just smile down at me. I poke my tongue at you and playfully pretend to claw at your leg. Your response is to grab your cock and press it against my cheek.

It's so warm and thick... I'm now hoping I won't disappoint you. I fear I won't be able to take you as deep as you want to go, or that somehow I can't finish you off. I've also never sucked an uncircumcised dick before... I just want to make you happy. I just want to appease my master.

You're rubbing your cock against my face in a sort of foreplay. So I gently replace your hand with my own, and continue rubbing warm circles into my cheek. I then position your cock so that it's lined up ready to enter my mouth.

I give it a soft squeeze. Some of your precum oozes out, forming a white pearl at the tip. I love that I'm having this effect on you, and desire to tease your penis some more.

I press my lips onto the tip of you cock, kissing it. Then i slowly pull away, creating a slender string of precum that eventually springs back onto my lips. I lick it up quickly, and give your penis another kiss - this time a very quick peck.

I look up and see that you're enthralled. But also that you're impatient. I know what you want. I can tell you want to fuck my mouth. But even as my master, you have too much respect for me, and won't act on those impulses... Something for which I adore you... That or you fear my mistress side will never let you plunder my tight pussy if you mistreat me. Either way, I'm having my fun even with you being in control..

I stop teasing and open my mouth and look up at you expectantly. You slowly thrust forward and push your cock between my lips. My tongue laps lovingly at your sizable intrusion.

The head and a third of your cock are in my mouth, subject to a warm bath of my saliva, and being lathered by my tongue. I have always thought of this part as being somewhat a ritual of acceptance, and of obedience. I accept you into me, but not how my body was meant to give you entry. I must clean the hot day off you, and acknowledge that in this moment you are as vulnerable as I am. You obey the will of my stimulation, and I obey the physical representation of your lust.

As if in agreement to the position we're in, I nod my head as you rock your hips. I can taste your sweat and my drool as they mix together while your shaft pistons back and forth. You place a hand on the back of my head, not applying pressure, but as if to say "you are mine". And as you run your fingers through my recently dried hair, I feel safe. I trust you.

I make an effort to look up and meet your gaze. It's not as easy as it sounds, but it's worth it. I now feel ready to move on to the next phase. I place a hand on your naval to let you know I want you to stop thrusting. In a slow purposeful motion i pull back from your cock, letting it glide between my lips.

Your cock hangs in front of me, slick and dripping with my drool. I wrap my hand around the base and point it at my mouth again. The weight is impressive. I scoot forward so I can rub the length of it against my cheeks. Holding it up again, gripping it tightly by the base, I marvel at its size and firmness. I'm now eye-level with your balls, which also look heavy and are no doubt full to bursting with hot cum.

I take you back into my mouth, this time trying my best to swallow as much of your cock as possible. As the soft tip brushes against the back of my throat, I almost gag. But instead i slowly reposition myself to take you in further, and your shaft slides more easily down my throat.

I can tell this is what you've waited for, and I smile up at you with my eyes. You hold my head steady with both hands and guide it slowly back and forth. With almost all of your beautiful 7.5 inches pumping in and out of my mouth, I can't help but feel like I'm your sub... Like this is where I belong. On my knees, worshipping you with my natural lubricant. And making some extra between my thighs...

You're going to cum soon. I can feel it in your movements; you've sped up your pace. I can hear it in your breathing too. And I know just where you're hoping to shoot your load...

You let me know before it happens. But it's not meant as a courtesy. You wish to dominate me in your moment of ecstasy. To shower me in your hot white cum. To let it splash off my face. To shoot it into my hair and eyes. To have it coat my lips and drip from my chin.

You take your cock all the way out of my mouth and I grab it with both my small hands. It's really throbbing now, but I jack it off anyway, pointing the tip at my face.

You moan slightly and say something like "take it all" and I close my eyes. The next thing I feel is a warm wet sensation, like rain pelting my face. The first rope of your cum lands on my forehead, right between my eyes. The second and third are in quick succession, both splashing over my nose and forehead and finishing up in my hair. The last few shots glaze my lips.

Before I open my eyes, I open my mouth, and squeeze any remaining cum out of your spent cock and onto my tongue. I swallow it up lovingly, and slowly lick my lips.

Using my fingers i scoop up some cum off my face and carefully spoon it into my mouth. My eyes are open now, and i see you looking down at me, sated. I smile up at you while i suck the cum off my fingers. I wave for you to come down to my level, and you oblige.

Now on your knees, we're at eye level. I lean forward. You recoil slightly, and i don't blame you.. I must look like a pretty mess. But i put a hand on your cheek and lean in again anyway... You meet me partway and we touch lips. It's just a short kiss, but it means a lot to me.

I giggle. You laugh too. Only you don't know why I'm giggling. I pull in close once more and we kiss again. This time i push my tongue into your mouth and swirl it around. I can feel you panic at the thought that you might taste your own cum. But i hold your hand and squeeze it gently to comfort you.

Then without any warning, I push some of your cum I hadn't swallowed into your mouth. You try to spit it out, but I squeeze your hand really tight and press my lips hard against yours. Pulling back, I look at you, with my face still relatively covered in spunk. "Swallow", i command. Now... What do you do?