Just Teasing Ch. 04

Story Info
Cock teasing women are great.
3.6k words
4.53
37.6k
6
0

Part 4 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 08/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer turned to autumn and the action turned from frantic outdoor shagging into more of an indoor sport. Kaye and Mandy had a few joint outings; shopping for clothes, shoes and just browsing like only women can I guess... Cracks me up thinking back to the reaction of a shoe salesman, seeing not one but two juicy split peaches barely hidden below a short skirt...as the girls liked sitting side by side...flashing their fannies at some poor bloke who would then have to try and hide his boner...

Come spring and one of my other passions in life, riding big bore bikes, got in the way of what the girls had in mind. The club I belonged to had a ride planned, and Mandy was all OK for me to join the boys for a weekend away. No big deal, it had all been done before.

I had a feeling it would happen, but it still surprised me when I got home to find Mandy's' stuff gone from my house. The note she left explained the basics: "Can't do this anymore, don't want to share you etc." This after she took us in the direction we went in, attended a number of swinging parties, tried a bit of this and a bit of that. The short version is that we took a path that you can't retreat from. I am not bitter about what happened, heck, I enjoyed the journey and even though I knew there was a possibility it would end this way.

Later on I would find out that Mandy had been offered a job in another city and decided a clean slate start was the way to go. Knowing the ride weekend was coming up she simply planned her exit to coincide with my boys' weekend.

To give her credit she never made life difficult for me, and now, years later, we keep in touch, albeit in a 'just friends' capacity. Kaye was kept in the dark, but come Monday at work it was obvious that Mandy had put Kaye in the picture.

Kaye was supportive, in the end she wanted to be sure she could still get her fill of cock from me, but at the same time she'd become more than just an affair to me. Now that we were both single we embarked on a dangerous path. Spring in the air, Kaye and her passion for quick romps in naughty places, it was now only a matter of time before luck would run out....

The irony in the situation that unfolded was simple. Kaye's daughter Melanie turned up at work unannounced. Kaye is not at her desk and fails to answer her cell phone. So Sue, the general managers' PA, offers her help. "Oh, come along I know where Kaye is, just seen her head to the inwards store, I'll walk you down," Sue says.

With Kaye bent over my desk, chock full of my rampant dick, I missed the two women approaching as they didn't come across the courtyard. Anyway, Sue climbs the stairs with Melanie waiting below. Sue to her credit took one look into my office, observed the scene of Kaye bent over my desk, bare arsed and dripping wet, me hurriedly trying to put my dick away and she just smiles this awfully sly smile.... "No sorry Melanie, nobody here," she says out loud as she heads back down the stairs.

The afternoon tea break, bent over the desk fuck that got me started with doing Kaye at work, had only been an occasional event. But right now, the game was up and Kaye and I were now wondering how Sue would handle this.

Sue was a woman in her early fifties, never been married and often referred to as the spinster at work. Between Sue, the GM's PA and Alison, the MD's PA, an enormous amount of clout was at hand.

Nothing happened on the day Sue sprung us though, or the next day, much to Kaye's discomfort. "What's happening," Kaye asked me. "Have you been approached yet?" she continued.

"Nope, not yet, but I have to say I'd rather know than be left in the dark," I admitted to Kaye.

On Friday morning Sue and Alison were sitting huddled together in the lunchroom and the way Alison kept looking over in my direction it was obvious what the topic of discussion was.

Kaye phoned me later that morning and told me what Sue and Alison had come up with. "They have suggested that next Friday night, at Joanne's leaving party, we revive an old tradition," she says.

"Do tell," I replied in a puzzled fashion.

"Well, it's called the 50 cent game, the girls used to egg the guys on to see who could put the most meat on the table. We had a guy working in the store a while back who measured 7 and a half 50 cent coins. With each coin being an inch and a quarter in diameter that made for quite a bit of cock on the table...mmmm.... but I reckon you're bigger still," Kaye mused.

"It's just a silly alcohol and lust fuelled thing that's sort of gone by the wayside really, but Sue and Allie want to see your cock on the block," Kaye groaned. "I don't think they realise you'd most likely win, and I've got no idea how they'll react to see your big donger plonked on the table," Kaye added quietly.

"Oh, right, so what do you reckon my options are?" I asked, half asking myself, but Kaye took a while to answer.

"Well, I think Sue and Allie want to see you humiliated, what they'll do when that fails is kinda beyond me," Kaye answered.

"In the end it's either do what they want or start job hunting I guess," I said almost to myself, just getting a sigh in response from my lover.

Come next Friday night at Joanne's goodbye party, the crowd thins as the evening wears on and before long the group is down to about 25 or so. Sue and Alison have said nothing to me in the past week, not that I'd normally get to say anymore than just hello or morning m'am anyway.

Around 2 in the morning, all liquored up and loose, the call goes out amongst the ladies for 50-cent pieces. Kaye just looked at me and mouthed:" Good luck."

Now down to 16 women and 7 guys, the group of women is egging the guys on. "C'mon, put it on the table boys, it's a girls night out, don't be so chicken about it," the collective voice of the women howls.

Kaye is alongside me, rubbing me thru my jeans already. The ceremony is silly of course, made even more so when Alison takes charge and makes the guys draw numbers to decide the order in which we get to drop our dacks.

"Hold on ladies, it's Joanne's party so she can draw the numbers," Alison says. "And will she get to pick the biggest cock to take home as well," someone shrieked. "Settle down girls, first gotta find Joanne a big cock to take home," Alison laughingly said.

By this time Go-Jo, Joanne's nickname at work on account of her bit-of-a-goer reputation, is grinning from ear to ear. "Go-Jo, Go-Jo," goes the chant around the table. A couple of the guys are looking a bit worried, understandable of course given the circumstances!

Joanne draws the numbers and it's when I get the number to go last I see Alison smirk at Kaye. Nothing said, just a devilish smirk...

A guy from across the bar comes over, and asks:" Mind if I join in this game ladies?" OK, so here is the ringer that Sue and Alison had setup??

One by one dacks are dropped and guys flop their dicks onto the table. "Woohoo," goes the chant around the table. Four, five, six 50-cent pieces are about it until it's my turn.

The ringer is looking on confidently, but now it's Sue who interrupts: "Hang on a sec, Nick, you wanna go before this fella or after?" as she points to the ringer.

"Be my guest, show and tell," I invite the ringer, who seems only too eager to flop his meat on the table.

Thunk! He whipped a decent sized hunk of cock on the table and soon has eight 50-cent pieces lined up alongside it, the fact it hardly needs the eighth piece is a moot point at this stage.

"Wow that's NICE!" exclaims Go-Jo as she ogles the ringers' impressive tool. "Guess I'm taking this one home huh girls?'

I am sitting slumped in my chair, looking down a little as if dejected, whilst in truth Kaye is sitting across the table from me rubbing her feet up and down my fully erect dick, balls swollen in their sac.

"Hold on," Alison says loudly, "one contestant to go ladies!"

"Yeah Nick, let's see if you can beat that," a few of the girls growl.

As soon as my cock emerges from under the table Joanne locks her eyes on it and her jaw drops a little.

Being fully hard I couldn't make it plonk on the table like the ringer did, but that is hardly a problem, as soon eight 50 cent pieces are lined up alongside my throbbing dick.

"Shit, we need more coins girls!" someone cried out. No more 50-cent pieces left, so a 20-cent piece is lined up and this measures up almost perfectly. By now I've had my dick hanging above the table for almost a minute and it still hasn't softened enough to lay down flat. I see Kaye grinning slyly, but more to the point I see Alison and Sue look at each other...stunned!

"Go-Jo, Go-Jo, Go-Jo!" the girls shriek as they egg her on to take me out of there. She puts on a brave face and for the first time in a full minute looks me in the eyes, and orders: "OK Nick, you heard the girls, you're coming home with me, now!"

As I zip myself up, with great difficulty mind you, Kaye lifted her eyebrows at me slightly and just shrugged her shoulders at Sue and Alison...who were looking between Kaye, Joanne and myself...not sure what to do they did nothing...just watched as Joanne dragged me out the door and into a taxi.

It's only a short ride to Joanne's place, but as I am about to pay the cab driver Go-Jo turns to me and says: "Forget it big boy, there's no way I am riding that!" The door is slammed and she hoofs it up the path. Cab driver is looking puzzled, but is soon on his way to Kaye's place.

Funny thing is, my cab arrived a few minutes before Kaye's did, so as I stand there waiting in the shadows at Kaye's I see not just Kaye but also Alison hop out of the cab. "Don't worry, I reckon he'll be here soon, that rep of Joanne is just talk," I hear Alison comment to Kaye. "Uhuh," is all Kaye mumbles in response, obviously not so sure.

"Having doubts about little old me are we?" I asked from the shadows as Kaye and Alison approached the door.

"Doubts yes, little...mmm...never," Alison whispered. Kaye opened the door and led the way in.

"So Miss Alison, what are your intentions?" Kaye asked as we got into the living room.

"Simple really Kaye, I see the size of Nick and want to have a crack at him.... I know you'll let me.... and anyway I might not be so bold if I were sober.... strike while the iron is hot so to speak," Allie murmured as she shed her coat and perched her mid forties body on the edge of the couch.

"Husband?" Kaye asked.

Alison waved her hand, and dismissively added: "We have a simple understanding, he fucks his mistress, I get to play when I want. Cheaper than a divorce." The laugh she let out was nervous though...

"And at work, what changes?" Kaye quizzed.

"Ah yes, work," Alison wistfully said as her head tilted to one side, looked me up and down and considered. "Simple really, you both get to keep working as though nothing happened. I will get Sue on board with this, who knows, if she weren't such a frigid spinster she might want to have a go at riding that hunk of meat herself," she said as she looked me square in the crotch. Made me smirk as Alison answered Kaye's question but was looking at me, or my swelling cock to be precise.

"Now strip stud, I am ready for you," Alison barked at me as she got up and began shedding her clothes rapidly. No fanfare, she was naked and laying back on the couch in what seemed like seconds. Kaye dimmed the lights as she left the room, to which Alison commented: "What you don't want to watch?"

"Enjoy!" is all Kaye said loudly as she went to bed.

"Mmmmm, yes, bring it over here stud, I hope I can make room in this neglected pussy of mine for THAT!" Alison growled as she reached for my once more throbbing manhood. No mucking around, this gal was hot, wet and ready to be speared wide open. She yanked me between her legs by the cock and once I had my position she just locked her legs behind my back. "MMMMMM," she moaned as her legs pulled my stiff shaft into her steaming snatch.

"Ooohhh, mmmm, aaaahhhh, YES!" Alison growled quietly as my shaft slipped gingerly deeper and deeper into her surprisingly tight cunt. Her hand reached back down to grasp the base of my shaft, and she exclaimed: "Oh shit, there's so much more to go.... mmmmm.... gentle big boy.... oh yummy.... mmmmm." The next few minutes I carefully probed Alison's' fuckhole with my dick, slowly easing the full length in and out to get her used to being full to the brim with cock. It was when I picked up the pace and started ramming her juicy slot forcefully that she bucked her pelvis into me and exhaled deeply in orgasm.... her body just clenching briefly in an arched back fashion, keeping her impaled on my cock for a delightful long moment...pussy twitching and convulsing around my shaft as her orgasm hit.

"Mmmmm, yummy," I whispered in her ear as her cunt danced around my dick.

"You mean yummy mummy don't you big boy?" Alison said cheekily as she regained her breath. "Or MILF perhaps," she said as she reached for my arse to slap it.

"Right now I just wanna call you lover," I said as Alison pushed me off.

"Nope, you'll call me Miss Alison if you want to dip that cock in my honey pot again," she said forcefully, hopping off the couch and guiding me into position so she could ride me.

"OK, Miss Alison," I started as she hovered her juicy slot over my knob but not sinking any lower.

"Miss Alison what?" she growled huskily.

"Miss Alison, will you please lower your yummy pussy onto my cock some more," I said as her face took on an angry look.

"No!" she barked as her cunt stayed an inch or so above my dick.

"Miss Alison, FUCK ME NOW!" I ordered and her angry face grinned, just as she grasped my shaft and sunk her cunt onto me.

"That's more like it big boy, dick and attitude to match," she groaned as she humped me hungrily. For maybe ten minutes or so no words were spoken, Alison just rode my cock, grinding herself into me, at times slamming up and down forcefully.

Huge nipples topped her tits, and sucking them gently made her squirm on my dick. "Yes, suck them, bite them.... harder.... mmmmm.... harder!" she ordered as she pushed herself onto my mouth. Her nipples grew in my mouth as I sucked, growing almost an inch long, damn you could hang a coat on those!

"Mmmmmm, yes, now suck 'em together," Alison moaned.

Pushing her tits together so I could take both nipples into my mouth took my hot MILF quickly onto her next orgasm. Alison's' back arched slightly, her legs clamped together at my sides and she shuddered whilst holding onto the back of the couch, all the while forcing her tits into my face.

"YESSSSSS!" she hissed as her body convulsed on top of my shaft. Staying put on my cock she kissed me deeply, tongue probing into my mouth as her fingers run thru my hair, grasping my head as she sucked on my tongue and lips...all the while impaled on my cock. "Mmmmm, 47 years old and FINALLY full to the brim," she gushed as she came up for air.

"Damn, I can see why Kaye is so hot to trot.... can't blame an old gal for wanting to ride that young hunk of cock huh?" she said, but by now it seemed like she was talking more to herself than to me.

Sliding off my cock and getting to her knees in between my legs Alison took hold of my dick and looked at it for a moment. "Damn.... to think I could fit this much COCK in my CUNT!" she groaned as she started stroking me. "Nice heavy nuts Nick, must be carrying a big load for your yummy mummy huh?" Allie saucily commented as one hand cupped and squeezed my ball bag and the other rapidly stroked my foreskin up and down.

"Ah yes, and I don't wanna pump it on your face either, just move onto all fours so I can drill you from behind," I suggest.

"Mmmmm, thought you'd never ask," Alison grinned as I get up, moving in behind her so she can lean forward onto the base of the couch. Getting in behind her she's soon reaching for my cock, keen to guide me into her hungry snatch again. "C'mon, give it to me," she urges me.

"Yeah, now give it to me like the slutty MILF that I am, don't hold back, I am soaking, I am hot and I want you to fuck me until you pop!" Alison growls. The commentary becomes filthier as I bang into this hot mummy; "YES! Fuck me harder....mmmm.....YES!....I love your nuts slapping my clit...mmmm.....aaaahhhhh....OOOHHH FUCK...."

She never backs into me the way Kaye always did, and I feel that my cock may be hurting her. But Alison grabs my nut sack, digs her nails gently into my scrotum and growls: "Mmmmm....pump me full of cum....fill my hole.... you can't hold back forever.... mmmmm.... empty your big balls into me.... mmmmm...."

As I reach the brink I grab her hair and gently pull back her head, this brings a firmer digging of her nails into my aching ball bag and more commentary: "NOW stud...mmmm.... YES! YES!"

Her nails are digging into my nuts, her hand is rubbing my balls against my body and her cunt is clenching tight around my shaft as I ram myself into my hot lover and let go.

"Aaarrrggghhh.... mmmmm.... yes...yum...yummy...." I groaned as my balls clench tight and pump spurt after spurt into Alison's fuckhole, soon drenching her and feeling my seed ooze out as I slowly stroke her cunt a little more. Slumping down on her back briefly, my cock softens partly; I kiss her neck and nibble her earlobe, just enjoying the afterglow of this red-hot love making session.

We end up cuddled on the couch, stroking, kissing and gently touching and rubbing.

"Who would have known huh?" Alison asked. "You, Kaye, Sue, me, wonder who will remember on Monday who won the 50 cent game?" she said as she ran a finger up and down my half hard cock. Feeling my cock twitch and stiffen in response I cheekily suggested: "Ready for round two lover?"

"Yeah sure, I'll be lucky if I can walk properly on Monday as it is," Alison laughed. "Best you climb into the sack with Kaye and give her round two if you want more," she suggested.

With one last kiss she climbed back into her clothes and into a cab. Daylight only an hour or two away I climbed into bed and cuddled up to Kaye. "All settled and sorted luv?" she asked sleepily as we embraced and drifted off to sleep.

I never got to answer Kaye; sometime after midday we had a long hot shower together and spent most of the day in bed. It was now a few weeks since Mandy had departed and I was spending most of my nights at Kaye's place, not by plan of course it just worked out that way.

"Soooo, wanna move in here lover?" Kaye asked late that night.

"Mmmmm, not a good idea really is it, work and your kids will get the wrong idea?" I asked and answered in one go.

"Yeah, just thought I'd ask, but yeah.... if you did move in I'd just spend most of my time sitting on that gorgeous cock of yours," Kaye said cheekily as she pushed me back and mounted my throbbing dick once more. "Can't blame a girl for wanting to use it can ya?" she smirked as she rode me slowly.

"So what will happen tomorrow then?" Kaye asked. I was wondering that myself, seeing how Sue and Alison would react Monday morning. Being sober and all prim and proper again might shed a different light on things.

"We'll find out tomorrow I guess, no point worrying about it now," I shrugged as I said and hoped it would not get more complicated...