Just Teasing Ch. 05

Story Info
Cock teasing women are great.
3.1k words
4.55
35.8k
6
0

Part 5 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 08/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Monday morning after Joanne's farewell went off without any drama at all.

Saw Sue at morning tea, she just said a very polite: "Morning Nick, how are you doing today?"

More words than she'd spoken to me in months, so I politely responded: "Very well thanks Sue, and how about yourself?"

"Oohhh splendid thank you. Good weekend?" Sue queried.

"Yes, quite entertaining, yourself?" I sparred.

"Get up to anything interesting?" Sue continued, the way she paused when she uttered the 'up' word made me grin slightly.

"Ah pretty much the usual really. Anything special on your weekend Sue?" I responded. By now I'd exchanged more words with Sue than in my entire 18 months I'd been working there.

"Mmmmm, you can dilly dally around all you like young man, I'm just waiting to see how many of the girls were sober enough to remember last weekend's 50 cent game," Sue softly said and grinned wickedly as she made her coffee.

A few more staff members ambled in to make their morning coffee, Sue made her way to her office, and apart from some looks from a couple of the girls nobody remarked on the weekend.

Lunchtime arrives and I figured might as well face the crowd. Got in the lunchroom a few minutes after twelve and ended up sitting next to one of Joanne's close colleagues, Louise. Didn't choose the seat, it was either that or sit by Kaye, Alison or Sue and that didn't seem like a great idea at the time...

"Hiya Nick, how are ya?" Louise said as I joined her at the table.

"Fine thanks and yourself?" I answered. Small talk over, the hubbub of the lunchtime crowd put paid to intense conversation. I put my nose in the daily paper and ate my lunch.

Towards the end of lunch Louise leans in close and whispers: "Some game on the weekend huh? Who would have guessed, so how did Go-Jo do? She up for it? I gotta know, been dying to ask ya."

"Ah, it goes something like this...a gentleman never tells," I said calmly.

I know it's a cliché but it just came to mind like that and it seemed appropriate at the time.

"Uhuh, yeah OK, a gentleman never tells my arse.... we'll see what Jo has to say then," Louise snapped as she flipped her cell phone open.

"Ha-ha, as if you haven't rung her yet to ask," I laughed as Louise gave up the charade.

"Bummer, Jo says I'd rather not tell and you give me this gentleman bullshit, where can I get some gossip around that big hunk of cock of yours then?" Louise quietly said to me, the frustration dripping from her mouth.

"Look, who else remembers what went down on Friday night?" I asked Louise.

"Apart from me, I haven't run into any of the girls who will admit what they remember," Louise said, shrugging her shoulders. "But hey, I know what I saw," she hissed at me.

"Too much to drink maybe?" I offered.

"Hhmmm, dunno, could be," Louise said as she's now looking all miffed.

I decided this was a good time to make a run for it and departed the lunchroom.

Spent the night with Kaye and it seemed that apart from Louise nobody was making any noises about the 50-cent game.

Kaye suggested that I'd have to deal with Louise to avoid any dramas. "You might have to.... you know," Kaye said that night.

"Oh yeah right make the circle of complications even bigger?" I scoffed laughingly.

"Bet you she'll be like Go-Jo, look, be scared and say no thanks," Kaye grinned.

"I mean let's face it, there's not many REAL women who can handle a real cock," Kaye whispered as she cupped my nuts and then slowly stroked my stiffening cock. "Now stop talking about Louise and FUCK ME!" Kaye ordered as she spread her legs and beckoned me to her.

"Really, do you think a little 22 year old girl just out of school can handle being shafted by you?" Kaye soothed as she pulled me into her juicy snatch. "You can talk about her as much as you like, I still think she'd run a mile if you aimed that big dick at her poor little near virgin pussy," Kaye continued as her pelvis rocked up at me, her legs pulling me into her ever willing love canal.

"You need a real woman, one of us who is experienced, willing and able to receive regular ball deep banging, you don't want some SYT on the end of this...COCK.... mmmm.... big boy!" Kaye exclaimed as my balls tapped against her firm butt yet again.

"Always love the feeling of your nuts banging against my arse, or my clit for that matter.... mmmmm.... soooo fullll of dick...mmmm.... yummy!" Kaye whimpered as I pumped her tight little cunny full of cum.

"Ta for the root Nick," Kaye said as she hopped off the bed. "And I still think that to shut Louise up you're going to have to at least show her."

"Shit," I uttered as Kaye came back to bed.

"Hey, how many women have you seduced that declined to be speared by that cock of yours?" Kaye asked matter of factly.

"I know that if I'd managed to lay my eyes on your dick before going into room 586 with you at the fancy dress party, I'd most likely have run away too!" Kaye said as she playfully ran her fingers over my balls and pinched my knob gently between thumb forefingers.

As I pondered this Kaye continued: "Big dicks are a fascination to women, for lots of 'em it's kinda like looking at a statue.... look but no touch."

"So you're saying I struck it lucky with you then?" I queried.

"Ha-ha, yeah well I am kind of a size queen and a cock tease, not to mention just coming up to my naughty forties now babe," Kaye laughed. "But yeah, you got lucky with me boy," she added.

We both laughed and ended up agreeing that the approach with Louise would be for me to give in to her attempts at getting a looksee.

As I got to work the next morning, Louise was getting out of her car as I rode up on my bike. "Phew, make a girl all hot and bothered with you poured into those leathers Nick," Louise said as she sat with her car door open. She waited for me hop off my bike and take off my helmet before she made her exit from the car.

Her high heeled feet hit the ground, her skirt rose up as she slid from the seat, showing a barely there lacy something trying to hold in her swollen fanny.... her eyes looking directly into mine as she did it.... smiling in the process. It took merely seconds, but she must have had this move planned and practised I guessed.

"Nice," I said as she winked and made her way to the office entrance. That skirt was shorter than normal, perhaps 4 inches below her crotch at the most, her heels about 4 inches which made her legs wobble at the ankles in a yummy fashion. Perhaps Kaye was right, perhaps she was wrong, but I could easily see how Kaye saw Louise as a typical SYT, sweet young thing....

My dilemma was simple really, Louise was young, and just on the job and it would be oh-so against company policy to have a relationship with a fellow staffer. With Kaye it was more straightforward, she was mature and more controlled, had more to lose. But then again, she did like her quickies in various segments of he warehouse.... mmmm.... what to do?

Louise stopped asking questions around the office, now taking charge of teasing me until I gave in I suppose. On my personal cell phone I'd get pics sent showing a pussy being fingered, a lollipop being sucked, nipples pinched etc. I could never prove it but I kinda figured Louise would be the sender.

After two weeks of teasing me, Louise changed tack and let on that she'd love to go for a ride on my bike with me. She had all the kit needed and would this coming weekend be OK. All settled I rode up to the address she'd given me.

As the door opened and Louise strode out I was taken aback somewhat. No more little office girl. Skin-tight jeans, snug fitting jacket and all the rest matched all right. Fuck me; she looked all woman from here...lucky I was wearing a full-face helmet.

Louise hopped onto the backseat easily and called out: "Hit it, give me a thrill!"

I'd had the ZZR1200 kawa for just over a year at the time and whilst perhaps not an out and out sports bike it had plenty of speed. Perfect for two-up blasting anyway. I'm not sure if Louise was serious but she kept asking for more, faster etc. On a deserted stretch of road I got up to maybe 240 clicks before she called enough.

At an easier pace she snuggled into my back and her hands dropped lower to rub my cock and balls. A half hour or so later, she grabbed me firmly by the balls and said: "Enough riding boy, take me to your place."

Twenty agonising minutes later I rolled up my driveway and pushed the remote opener for the garage. Into the garage, spun the bike around and Louise hops off and as her helmet comes off she says: "Damn that's one fast bike you got there Nick."

"Now enough of the foreplay," Louise huskily said as the garage door is closing. She didn't even ask if we were alone in the house....

"Ahah, is that what you call a fast ride is it?" I tried to cheekily say. But Louise had a look on her face that belied her 22 years. The jacket came off and a skin-tight white T-shirt came into view. I was once more surprised. The thinly stretched fabric proudly, but barely hid nice firm D-cups topped with hard nipples.

We shed our riding gear and make our way into the living room. I only wear jocks and a singlet under my one-piece leather suits. Louise wasted no time peeling her skin-tight jeans off her young hips, taking her time to wiggle that firm arse in my direction. Before long she's standing there wearing just a white G-string and the Tee that is fighting a losing battle to contain her young firm breasts.

"Mmmm, nice," Louise comments as she grabs hold of my dick thru my underwear, stroking me to full length in no time at all.

Running my hands up her back, around her heavy breasts, down her thighs and back up her tight arse soon has us both hungry for the main event.

Louise moves first, flinging my jocks down my thighs and then putting a foot on them to drop them to the floor. Another practiced move perhaps? Moving her to the couch she reluctantly lets go of my throbbing member as I bend her over at the hip, peel the tee off her and get on my knees behind her. Running my tongue across her arse cheeks, I softly glide my hands from her ankle to within an inch or two of her juicy cleft, now with a tangled and rather damp G-string splitting her lips apart.... mmmmm.....

Taking her G and sliding it down her thighs, licking her damp snatch from behind brings forth low moaning from Louise. As my tongue darts in and out of her damp fuckhole she begins to rock back into my face to increase the sensation. One of her feet reaches back between my thighs to feel my cock, she finds her target and rubs the balls of her foot across my swollen sac, then wiggles my cock left to right with her foot. Shit, the sensations are extreme, I've got my face buried in her snatch, nose up her bum and her foot is doing wonders!

Moving her onto the couch properly, sitting her arse on the edge and spreading her thighs wide I dive into her juicy hole some more. I guess I just love eating pussy... With her feet up in the air I can now focus clearly on bringing her off without distraction. Kissing and licking her oozing clam, sucking up her juices, tongue fucking her, and finally focusing on her partly hidden clit...mmmm...yummy!

No sensible words come out of Louise's mouth for now, merely mmmm aaahhh ooohhh and the like. Not that I'm complaining at all, I love to get my face covered in pussy juices!

Her first orgasm takes a while to arrive, but it's a fierce one, her body shuddering as her thighs clench tight. She puts a hand over her fanny briefly as she beckons me up and between her thighs. Wriggling into position between her luscious thighs, cock now rampant and waiting to dive into her muff, Louise looks at me and says calmly: "Please, gentle, I wanna feel all of it.... just not on the first stroke.... please."

I never thought it would get to this point, but by now I was taken by her youthful beauty, her hungry lusty way and could only obey her urges to take it slow and easy.

As my knob slides into her swollen cunt, Louise whimpers. Taking it slow I ease a bit more into her and then slowly withdraw, if only partway.

"Oooohhh shit, ooohhh man, fuck...." Louise whimpers as bit by bit I feed my dick into her tight cleft, slowly easing her young pussy open to accept my probing and hungry dick.

"Oh crap," Louise exclaims, "get off, I gotta be on top or you'll split me open you bastard!"

Taking her place on the couch, I watch as Louise positions her juicy peach over my throbbing cock. She's got both her hands working, one to open her cunt properly and the other around the base of my shaft, taking aim....

"OK, here goes, no thrusting now stud, let me set the pace," Louise urges as she slowly slides her love canal over my shaft. As my knob descends further into her forbidden depths, I take hold of her full breasts and kneed them gently. Taking a nipple between my lips, Louise lets out a sigh as more of my dick disappears up her cunt.

"Mmmmmm....YUM!.... you big bastard!" Louise groans out loud as she sinks down further onto my cock. Pausing briefly, she looks at me and says: "Oh shit Nick, I don't know if I can handle this.... oh crap.... no wonder Jo ran off...oh damn."

"Oh the agony," Louise grimaces, "stay put Nick, I will get there, just give me a minute please.... I sooo want this big hunk of cock up my cunny...just need to stretch a little more."

"No rush babe, just let that tight little pussy get used to being full," I grin as Louise slowly works herself up and down on my turgid shaft.

"You are quite proud of that cock aren't ya?" Louise quips, as she's almost fully impaled on me.

"Well, it's a pain having so much cock to be honest, see how much trouble we're having right here?" I replied honestly.

"Yup, but the look on a woman's face when she chock-a-block full of your cock has gotta be worth the trouble right stud?" Louise giggles as she gets my nuts nestled up against her pert little rear. "Kinda likes this look here," Louise goes as she allows her full weight to bear down on me, forcing me fully up her crack, she grins as she now start slowly rocking back and forth, as if to open her cunt up some more by rocking instead on humping up and down.

"Yep, that looks about right Louise," I grin as she begins to move about more on my throbbing dick. Slowly she humps herself up and down on me, until she's had enough and hops off.

"Your turn to do some more work fella," she says as she plants her arse back on the couch and beckons me to fill her some more.

As my knob pierces her cunny I can now feel how much more open she is, the intense heat of her velvety box, the slickness of it, her thighs spread wide to allow me to spear her nubile body.... mmmm...yumyumyum.

"Yes!" Louise hisses as I fuck her elongated cunt faster and deeper, getting my nuts to tap her arse and just feeling her pelvis rocking back at me, urging me to fill her up to the brim.

"Mmmmmm....balls deep.... yyeeeesssss!" Louise shrieks as she comes violently, her cunt clenching up tight around my dick, almost forcing me out of her tight hole. As I fight to stay buried in her she wriggles and squirms as her orgasm subsides.

"Fuck...fuck..." she keeps saying over and over as I ream her beautiful snatch at a leisurely pace. "Inside me, I'm on the pill babe, wanna feel that spunk oozing out of me later...mmmm..." Louise whispers softly as I approach the end.

"Oh yeah baby, fill me.... mmmmm.... pump me full.... oh yesss..." she cries out softly as my cock twitches and unloads deep in her already soaking slot. Staying buried in her box I cuddle and kiss Louise for a bit.

"Oh shit that was unbelievable," she exclaims, "that cock in my cunt, balls deep...mmmm..."

As my dick has only partly softened and now starts to regain its full hardness Louise looks at me and says in a shocked tone: "Oh no, not again?"

"Game if you are lover?" I offer as I start to slide in and out of her now well and truly dripping pussy. As my dick squelches in our combined juices, her pussy clamping tight around my shaft as Louise's face contorts, trying to decide whether her young cunny can handle another attack....

Louise takes a minute to make up her mind, then says: "What the hell, just fuck me until I tell you to stop. I LUV this feeling of being so full, might as well make the most of it huh?"

This young filly had stamina I'll admit. I fucked and fucked her until I couldn't get it up anymore, pumped five or six loads into her well-reamed cunt and then she just got up, got dressed and walked out.

Come Monday at work she wasn't in, called in sick, then on Tuesday she came in walking a little funny. Happy and all that, she stopped talking about the 50-cent game.

A week after our marathon session she came to see me, telling me how much she enjoyed being impaled on me, how she never thought it would work etc. The parting shot was that she was off to work in the same office as our recently departed Go-Jo.

In all it didn't work out the way Kaye had predicted, but it ended without any further complications.