Just Teasing Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lapping at her soaking pussy softly, from the entrance to her love canal, up to her now very sensitive clit, sucking and biting ever so gently, Sue sounds as though she's in heaven as I take her over the brink again and again, her body now loose and limber as she freely grinds her pussy against my eager mouth, willing me to make love to her mature pussy again, a short break and she's running her fingers thru my hair, pulling my mouth tight into her appreciative sex, dripping wet, steaming hot...NICE!

A sharp intake of breath signals another impending orgasm, and just as sneaky as before, I stop and quickly move up between her legs again, rapidly thrusting my entire length into her now well lubricated slot. Sue kisses me, her tongue dancing with mine as my cock spreads her juicy fanny open. Sucking on my tongue, her pelvis bucking gently to my thrusts, the low groaning and heavy breathing starts...

Another half a dozen strokes and she's clawing at my back, legs wrapping tight around my lower torso, pelvis bucking up violently. As her orgasm subsides I reach the point of no return and pump spurt after spurt into one of the hottest lovers I've ever had. Sue just holds me tightly with her legs, giggling as she feels my cock twitch and pump, kissing me tenderly and running her hands up and down my back.

"Mmmm...yes I am sooo glad I took this opportunity...." Sue says softly, between kisses, my cock partly softened but still inside her. "So glad you took me...been waiting for you to take charge and use me properly....soooo goooood m'am!" I respond as Sue's pussy clamps gently around my now swelling cock. Sue doesn't say anything as I ease up onto my elbows and begin slowly thrusting in and out again; the grin on her face is enough! Her legs once more spread wide, kisses become more urgent, hands running all over, as my hot lover relishes being taken on another ride to orgasm. Her body is now limber, relaxed and glowing with the heat of unhurried lovemaking. Feeling Sue's orgasm approach once more I let her pelvis thrust at her pace up at my rigid pole, angling this way and that. Soon her fanny clenches tight, her body trembles and her body slumps back into the bed, with my cock still inside her. "Mmmm...gotta be on top," Sue soon mumbles, after giving her a minute or so to recover after her last orgasm, just leaving my cock sitting still up her fanny.

Rolling onto my back, Sue is quick to mount up, the faint light in the room enough to show her nipples engorged and begging to be sucked. As soon as her pussy has swallowed me up, she leans forward, bringing her nipples within reach. Quickly I take hold of a nipple with my lips, sucking at first, and then biting. "Harder!" Sue urges. Biting the nipple harder, rolling the other between thumb and forefinger, alternating every now and then from nipple to nipple, while Sue is riding my cock leisurely....yummy!

For maybe ten minutes Sue rode my shaft, our juices oozing down my shaft and balls, making a wet spot under me. Her unhurried pace, just enjoying the fullness of her mature fanny, keeping herself near the brink of another orgasm, ordering me to suck and bite her big hard nipples, all serving to make for a sensuous and erotic experience. So different from the quick wham bam thank you mister that most of my lady friends seem to enjoy. Sue is using my cock for her pleasure sure, but she seems so unhurried in the way she goes about it....

Soon Sue is riding faster, sitting upright atop my body, and impaling herself urgently on my cock. The way her breathing is shallow and fast, her hips rolling back and forth as she rides up and down at the same time is so hot! "Aaaahhhh...uuuhhhh...mmmmm...." Sue is groaning as she stops humping up and down and now just rolls her hips, gliding back and forth, full to the brim of throbbing shaft, just changing the angle of attack as her hips roll back and forth. Her breathing is now noisy, her movements beginning to hurt my heavy cock, as her body shakes briefly. Sue exhales loudly, slumps onto me and twitches for half a minute or so as her dripping fanny grips and releases over and over. I just can't take this anymore and my spunk is pumped up her gripping and twitching cunt, my cock now rampantly twitching and throbbing inside my hot older lover. For a long while Sue lay on top of me, sweating and glowing, cock softening but still trapped inside her hot steaming love canal, our juices now making a big sticky mess....in other words, a delightful feeling!

After kissing me tenderly and lovingly, Sue and I drifted off to sleep for a while. A few hours later I awoke to feel a hand stroking my balls and cock, running my hand up Sue's body I soon felt her warm body willing me to fuck her again. Without any drama I slid in between Sue's spread legs and my cock, now rock hard once more, quickly slipped into her slippery canal. A quick rampant fuck, another orgasm, another load pumped into my hottie and we snoozed a bit more.

The first trace of daylight came thru the blinds, waking me to find Sue asleep on her back. Running my hand up and down her body, feeling her warm tender skin as I let my fingers glide over her belly and into her furry bush I was sure I heard her breath catch. Her eyes still shut, a slight smile spread across her face though as my fingers now rubbed her inner thighs. As her legs were parted enough to run my fingers down her damp pussy lips, I was tempted to just finger fuck my vixen, but took my time to lightly rub as far down her legs as I could, then up her belly to her small breasts, lightly grazing the lower half of them. The way Sue was just laying there, now totally relaxed and satisfied, was such a turn-on. Sliding down her body I brought my mouth to her hot pussy and gently lapped at her damp lips, still largely swollen, tenderly lapping at them soon had Sue murmuring and groaning a little. Her hands reached for my head, running her fingers thru my hair as she flipped off the covers, looked me in the eyes with a sleepy look and just smiled lustily at me as I probed into her hot sex with my tongue. The room gradually became lighter as I abused poor Sue with my tongue and then couldn't help but feed her pussy some more cock. The relaxed, satisfied feeling of a slow morning screw after a night of hot fucking is just awesome!

Sue and I kissed long and slow as my cock slowly slid in and out, slow and steady, deep and satisfying, easily tapping her butt with my balls time and again. No words were spoken for a long time, until Sue broke the sexy sound of two bodies pleasing each other, "way to wake a lady Nick, after such a naughty night." Her face now content, her pussy playfully grabbing at my shaft as I kept up the slow fuck, and I just looked at her, kissed her softly, now gliding my tongue into her mouth. Sue closed her eyes, darted her tongue into my mouth and said nothing more for a while, now focusing on the pleasure of a naughty dawn breaker. Sucking her nipples and increasing the pace of my thrusts soon had Sue grabbing my hair, pelvis bucking and legs clamping around my lower back. We went from slow and leisurely to fast, hot and frantic.

Next she spoke up and ordered me to pull out and jerk off on her. I could feel her fanny start to dry and understood why Sue made the bossy order. As my cock slipped out of Sue's well-fucked fanny and came into view in the morning light, her face and manner changed. "That's right you horny fucker, whack that cock, grab those nuts and pump a load on my tits!" she loudly ordered. From the bedside table a small bottle of oil appeared, Sue dribbled some onto my purple knob and smiled as she saw the glistening knob being covered and uncovered by my foreskin. "Come on stroke it for me, make those balls pop big boy, spray me with your cum you dirty fucker!" Sue urged as she watched intently as I cupped my nuts with one hand, stroking my hard shaft rapidly with the other. Whacking off whilst straddling Sue soon achieved the desired result, pumping several thick strands of cum onto her chest, landing mostly between her breasts. "Yes, nicely done Nick," Sue grinned as she watched the last few drops coming out of my softening dick.

"So what comes next mister?" Sue asked cheekily as I sat there with a softened cock resting on her belly. I just rubbed my cum all over her tits, making her gasp in mock disgust, before breaking out in a big grin. "Yucky, now we have to take a shower to get rid of all this yucky cum," she laughed, pushing me off and dragging me to the bathroom.

The big shower was fun, soaping each other up, making sure we were clean all over. This brought a strange comment from Sue. "I was not sure if I was going to be comfortable having you see me totally naked Nick, but when you went down on me this morning, running your fingers all over me, licking me and fucking me some more...." Sue trailed off as she had my cock in her hands, now stiffening as she spoke. "Oh no, not again," Sue laughed as she slapped my cock playfully and let go of my shaft. We rinsed off, towelled each other dry and while Sue did her thing I made coffee and toast, all that was at hand.

Dressed and sitting at the small table, windows now open, sunlight streaming in, Sue spoke once more. "You're a marvellous lover Nick, why muck around with so many women and get in trouble?" she asked, now more as a friend than a lover.

"Yeah I know, I just can't help myself, best I find another job and then start off with a clean slate. I need to loose the kid in a candy store approach, and focus on my future I know," I admitted as Sue looked on, sipping her coffee.

"I can probably help with another job in your field, I'll do some asking around for you, maybe get you pointed in the right direction," Sue answered. "But will that also mean you won't be rolling between the sheets with me anymore?" Sue then asked pensively, before we gathered our things.

"I might have to make an exception for you huh?" I laughed as we walked out of the hotel room.

Outside the hotel, Sue hugged me, gave me a long slow kiss and thanked me for a hot night. She hopped into a taxi and waved. Having seen Kaye across the road, I walked over and was expecting a cold reception. Instead Kaye just grinned and asked, "you and little ol' Sue? All night? Or did Alison show up? Sue seemed rather warm and loving, did you do her good did you?"

"Hey hold up what's with the twenty questions my dear?" I asked, holding up my hands defensively.

"Excuse me, you calling me dear after you've spent the night with another woman?" Kaye suddenly snarled, before laughed and adding, "sorry Nick, it's just that I was hoping, no expecting really...to spend last night with you." She didn't cry, didn't make a scene, just stated the facts. I knew she was right; Sue and I'd just before discussed the difficult state I was in.

"Yes, I'm sorry. You are right, just didn't have a choice last night. It is high time for another job, clean start and no more mucking around with co-workers. Are you OK with that?" I responded.

Kaye and I had also discussed the difficult nature of our relationship, even though we started off as occasional fuck buddies, it had grown to something more caring over time. Full of daring and sexy encounters, but more caring all the same. Time to make some decisions I guess...

12