Just Teasing Ch. 19

Story Info
If you've got it, flaunt it.
3.6k words
4.53
31.5k
5

Part 19 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 08/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The accident was like so many I'd heard of before, car pulls out in front of bike and the rider flies thru the air. Well, that was more or less what happened to me. Luckily for me I had two riding buddies along with me, one who had been in the army with me. As an ex-army medic Dave made all the right moves and basically saved my life, riding in the ambulance and talking to me all the way. Not that I could hear anything at the time, as my last recollection prior to waking up in hospital four days later was my helmet connecting with a street sign post.

What I'll never forget is opening my eyes, looking down to find my wrists securely tied to rails of the bed. Standard practice for patients in my condition I was told later. Understandable, as my first reaction upon coming to was to rear up and strain against my shackles. That didn't last long as the intense pain of my numerous injuries made me lay back, whimpering like a puppy.

Anyway, my sister Kate was in the room, Kaye, Dave and his wife, several doctors and nurses, all looking on with varying degrees of interest as I was brought out of a drug induced coma. My sister Kate, six years older than me was all the family I had left, and she looked oh so tired. As the doctor asked me for my name and ran thru a list of questions the group gathered around me looked relieved. The helmet had saved me from serious head injury, but the rest of me had not fared too well.

After a few minutes with the doc I knew that two broken arms, one broken leg, two broken ankles and various lacerations would leave me with more scars than I'd gathered on two tours on peacekeeping missions. The greatest irony of all was that the ride we'd been on was a quiet mid week run, not one of our Sunday morning manic blasts thru the countryside. Oh well, shit happens I guess, at least I was still alive.

Kate, Kaye and Dave spent four days and three nights in a bedside vigil that I can never thank them enough for. The way Dave shrugged it off in his usual way, just wanting to see if I turned out OK from my 'deep sleep' or if he could steal Kaye from me showed he just wanted to laugh about the situation. Dave and his wife Barbara had been good friends ever since we'd both left the army. The joke for the last couple of years, since Kaye and I had been an item, had been how she was 12 years my senior and more suited to Dave. Barbara being about 10 years younger than Dave would make a good wife for me, this just being a joke of course, neither Dave nor Barbara knew what Kaye and I got up to in our own time.

The first few days of being awake were the hardest, getting used to not being able to do anything for yourself, I mean even taking a leak required help! Next came the constant stream of visitors, friends and colleagues, well-meaning of course but how many times do you really want to retell the same story? It's not as if I even could tell it first hand...

My sister and Kaye took charge of the visiting numbers nicely, they got on famously it seemed. Kate had never openly quizzed me about Kaye, why I was dating an older woman etc, but I had a feeling she'd rather see me with someone my own age. Kate tried to start off on the subject the second week I was in hospital, something along the lines of Kaye just using me, but at the time she started and then stopped herself. To be fair, Kaye being at my beck and call, looking after anything and everything hardly fitted the profile of user...

What was more troubling though was when Kaye left my cell phone at my bedside. It rang often, messages and texts were being left by many of my lady friends. Normally I'd be able to respond in a timely fashion, now I couldn't even hold the damn phone, let alone reply! One morning I woke up to find Kate flipping thru the texts on my phone. As I opened my eyes I saw what she was doing and by the look on her face she was rather startled. The direct approach used by many of my lovers had my sister stunned.

Pretending to be asleep for the moment I stirred and groaned, making Kate place the phone back on the bedside table and nothing further was said about it. Kaye arrived a little later and Kate left us alone. I mentioned to Kaye about the phone and the messages, she just laughed it off adding I should be more worried about the nurses fighting over who got to give me the daily sponge bath. Kaye, forever the cock tease, had been groping me on the sly from the first day I had awoken. In the second week she cranked it up by coming to hospital dressed to kill, making sure I got a good look at her assets and teasing me mercilessly.

The doctor I had was pretty laid back and upfront about what I had ahead of me, some further operations and then a period of recovery and rehabilitation. Day four after the accident, the day I came out of my coma, he reckoned it would be eight weeks before I'd be able to go home, albeit with daily nursing assistance required. He saw Kaye teasing me one day, in one of her typical cock tease outfits, stroking my cock under the covers, and he joked that if she kept up her 'treatment' I might be going home sooner! Motivation and attitude make all the difference to a patient's recovery he laughed, referring in a round about way to my obvious desire to bone Kaye.

My frustration at being laid up was mildly allayed by the wonderful care of the many nurses. The charge nurse in my ward had me worked out pretty soon, the number of mature ladies visiting may have been an obvious clue. Maria, the charge nurse, was a pleasant enough woman in her early forties who was efficient in the way she carried out her duties. No comment was made initially about the lady visitors who seemed more concerned with why I wasn't in a room by myself, than the injuries I'd sustained.

Vera was the boldest of the lot, pulling the curtain around my bed and jerking me off whilst the other three guys in the room had visitors around... She was quiet enough in her wrist action, but the soft grunts I made as I came gave the game away.

Maria knew why of course, the talk about me being 'a fine specimen' took only a few days to get around the ward. The rotation of nurses giving me sponge baths, done morning and afternoon, suggested that there was a waiting list... By the end of the first week I was moved to a private room, partly because of my medical insurance and no doubt partly to allow more privacy to play.

Kaye took full advantage of this, now stroking and sucking me before tucking me in for the night. She'd never been an avid cock sucker before, but for now she willingly practiced the previously avoided act of sucking my dick.

Suffice to say Kaye wasn't the only visitor that left with smeared lipstick. I wasn't complaining of course, but it did make the sponge bath routine easier to endure. Occasionally I'd have a male nurse do the sponge bath and upon seeing traces of lipstick he'd only grin slightly and carry on. One of the regular nurses, Fiona, was a bubbly woman maybe forty five or fifty, always having a laugh and flirting with me, and of course I enjoyed that! She was the first nurse to jerk me off during a sponge bath, not that I was expecting it or asked for it, she just did it and carried on. Just taking care of you is what she said, adding that I better take care of her when I got better. Whether she was flirting or making a future date I didn't know for sure at the time....

By the end of the second week I'd had several operations, now all that was left was recovery and rehabilitation. The daily visits by the doctor were promising, my progress was faster than expected, something about my bones knitting much faster than was the norm and would I mind taking part in a study to find out why.

Nurse Fiona had taken on the daily routine of the evening sponge bath as according to Maria the younger ones were likely to abuse my big dick. Little did Maria know... Fiona cranked up the flirting, teasing me about another woman's lipstick being on her cock, grabbing my shaft at the base and waggling it about as she sternly admonished me. Feeling only the pulsing of my throbbing cock in her fingers, she'd soon grin and slap my knob playfully before jacking me off. The way she quickly and effortlessly got me to orgasm puzzled me.

This went on for several nights, Fiona washing my privates and quickly relieving the load in my balls. After some nights it seemed she was taking more time jacking me than washing me and I didn't mind one bit. The daily routine had now settled to Kate visiting mornings, Kaye in the afternoon, some colleagues and friends, with the odd rich lover showing her face during the day.

Maria did the sponge bath one morning and she seemed surprised at my lack of shame at getting fully erect in the process. Can't help it is all I said, after which Maria finished washing me but ignored my throbbing dick. The blush on her face suggested that while she may have been a seasoned nurse she was most likely a neglected woman as well. Now I should point out that at no point did I initiate any naughty behaviour, not that I was complaining about what I was to endure...

Fiona continued her evening ritual of sponge bath and jacking me off, the loving way she stroked my shaft suggesting she'd be up for more if the opportunity arose. Maria kept up her professional front, keeping a distance but the smile on her face was far from innocent.

In the third week I was moving around by wheelchair, with Fiona taking charge of my travels around the hospital. One of my favourite vantage points was the lobby on my floor, floor to ceiling windows allowing a good view to the harbour in the distance. It also allowed a good view of the nurses coming and going from their break and changing rooms. With the sunlight streaming in, their uniforms became partly transparent and you could see who was wearing what underwear. I'd wheel myself out to the lobby, sit and pretend to read a book in the sun as the nurses walked in and out. It surprised me to see many of the older nurses wearing skimpy underwear, with some looking as though they went naked underneath, could have been a thong or flesh coloured mind you.

Fiona caught me at 'perv central' as she jokingly referred to the lobby and promptly wheeled me away, admonishing me playfully again at perving on other nurses. She'd flirted with me from day one and now she was telling me I'd need no other nurse but her. Under her breath she muttered something about the cast coming off my wrist and hand the next day, and not a moment too soon according to her.

The next night I found out why Fiona had commented about my hand, as she brazenly put my hand between her thighs, letting me feel her naked pussy. As soon as I overcame the momentary shock, my fingers stroked her engorged lips, probing into her juicy slot and as she stroked my cock I finger fucked her. With two fingers up her fanny and my thumb flicking her clit, Fiona stood still, her hand clamped around my dick as she came quietly, just shuddering lightly as her cunt drenched my fingers.

Her glazed over smile, now stroking my dick fiercely, nipples making themselves obvious....mmmm....an older woman in heat! With my fingers still in her hole she bent over and sucked on my dick, stuffing as much as she could into her hungry mouth, slurping and sucking in a somewhat frantic fashion. I gathered she wanted me to coat her tonsils in cum and blasted a load down her throat. She never spilled a drop!

She soon regained her composure, finished her wash up routine and left me lying in bed with a big smile...and fanny juice coated fingers that I could smell until the next morning.

Progress was such that by the fourth week I was given the option of going home, with a nurse doing daily visits to renew bandages and check up on me etc. I preferred that to staying in hospital for another week or two anyway, hearing that Fiona had volunteered for my home care assignment made it even easier to decide.

The house I lived in was all one level so getting around was easy enough, even on crutches. Riding home in the van with Kaye and Fiona, I was pleased to get away from the hospital even though my stay had been pleasant enough.

As I got settled on the couch, Fiona walked Kaye thru the daily routine expected and soon it was just Kaye and me. Now with just a cast on the leg with the broken ankle I could move around with my crutches, but standing upright for any length of time was impossible for now. Kaye had been teasing me mercilessly for weeks, enjoying the grimace on my face as she flashed me her juicy fanny or her firm tits with hard nipples.

The minute Fiona was out the door, Kaye ripped my shorts off and mounted me, my dick sliding up her sopping wet cunt like a hot knife into butter. She'd been so restrained today, but now her true lusty feelings were obvious as her juices gushed out over my balls as her neglected pussy gripped and pulsed around my greedy cock. Within minutes she groaned and came with a hiss and a roar, drenching my pole and making her slot ever wetter. Nt being able to roll he rover and mount her properly I had to settle for Kaye now riding me some more until I came inside her pussy for the first time in four weeks.

My body ached from the exertion and I became acutely aware of the toll four weeks in bed had taken on me, apart from the injuries that were rapidly healing.

The next day Fiona arrived just as Kaye was leaving for work. Her usual nurse's uniform now replaced by jeans and polo shirt, I thought she looked quite attractive. Fiona grinned as Kaye urged her to take good care of me. Kaye was fully aware of what Fiona had been doing for me in hospital, lightening the load in my balls regularly, going above and beyond the call of duty so to speak.

Fiona and I had gotten comfortable around each other over the past few weeks, in part due to her non judgemental attitude to the constant stream of rich older women coming to visit me, and partly due to me being open and honest in response to her questions about these older women. Now that I was back in my home, it seemed initially that Fiona was on the back foot, but she was soon flirting as usual.

We'd not gone beyond me fingering her juicy fanny and her sucking my dick to this point, but I was hoping I'd get further soon. She sure looked ready for action!

In a quick methodical way Fiona redressed my lacerations, some of the stitching still remained but overall I was well on the way. One of the other aspects that Fiona now was in charge of was physical rehabilitation, stretching and slowly getting my muscle strength back up. I had a basic gymset in my garage and we used the free weights from that to help. Cracks me up how intially I struggled to lift the lighter weights with my tender body.

There was a serious side to Fiona of course, she still needed to get a result from her time spent with me. Once the physical exercises were done I jokingly suggested that it was about time she get into her uniform. The stern look on her face didn't last very long as I stared into her eyes. She laughed out loud as she kicked off her jeans and knickers, telling me to get on my back and squatting over me. With a cheeky grin on her face she said something about this being the best part of physical therapy and started to lower her pussy onto my dick.

The way this lady squatted over me, her strong thighs holding her trimmed snatch partly over my dick was a sight to see. With a patience that belied her flushed face, Fiona began to hump my cock, quickly sliding her juicy hole down my shaft all the way. The impressive thing was how she was squatted over me, her bare feet either side of my hips as her cunt slid up and down my turgid member. After a few minutes she got off and kneeled over me, sliding her pussy over my cock swiftly and resuming the rocking motion. Mere minutes later Fiona moaned loudly and came in a shudder, her fanny gushing juices over my dick and as her body slumped over mine her cell phone rang. With my cock still impaled up her slipery cleft, Fiona answered the phone and talked to Maria, who had been wondering how everything was going. The ladies spoke briefly, Fiona still slightly out of breath, and the wicked grin on her face as she began slowly riding me some as she talked with Maria...naughty woman!

For two weeks Fiona made daily visits, each day doing physical therapy, but spending more time impaled on my cock than anything else. On the weekends however, when Kaye was around, she was completely professional and spent maybe an hour. Kaye thought this was so funny and as she was so intent on catching Fiona on my cock, Kaye came home one weekday to acieve just that.

No fanfare, just a key in the lock that Fiona missed. As Kaye's high heels click clacked across the tiles, Fiona panicked but before she could hop off my prong Kaye laughed and told her to stay put.

"I know how good that pole feels in you honey," Kaye said as she put her hands on her hips, taking in the scene in front of her.

In Kaye's usual style, she said no more, hiked up her skirt and sat her greedy cunt on my mouth. At first I thought Fiona might have been OK with this, but ten seconds later I felt her get off my throbbing member and soon I heard the front door slam as she ran off. Kaye was disappointed at this as she enjoyed sharing me with hot blooded women at times.

The next day Fiona arrived later than usual. I was starting to wonder whether she'd show up at all after the previous days event. We went thru the physical therapy session as we'd done each day prior to today. As soon as that was done, Fiona packed up and announced that I was getting another nurse tomorrow. She couldn't handle the situation that Kaye and I had going. This seemed weird as she didn't mind fucking me behind Kaye's back, but not with Kaye watching or participating??

Oh well, can't force anything so I thanked her for being so open about it. I also thanked her for the special attention she gave me from the start. I didn't expect it from Fiona, but she blurted out that she just really wanted to have a ride on my cock, then after doing it once she just wanted to keep coming back for more...

It took five months in total to get back to normal health. After three months I worked part time, with my boss now insisting I use the car they provided for me. As soon as I could ride again I was back on two wheels though, albeit on a cruiser instead of a sports bike.

Back at work I found Anita had made good progress and her newfound confidence had helped the company gain lots of new clients. But from this point on I became a little boring, keeping it in my pants.

Kaye and I came to a crossroads, she wanted to continue to play the swinging scene whereas I was intent on becoming a one woman man. She couldn't live with that and about six months after the accident Kaye moved out.

The lady I married three years later has never asked about my sordid past. I figure she knows I've been a player, but that history is best kept behind us. The sex is great though and I've achieved what I set out to do I guess, finally becoming a one woman man. I couldn't be happier!

All the same it's been fun telling the story of some of the most interesting years of my life...thanks for your comments and time!