Just That Kind of Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
atlas360
atlas360
29 Followers

Lisa then took one of my wife's pussy lips in her mouth and sort of rolled it up and down. It was fucking amazing. When Lisa released it, I could see how engorged it had become. Then she took the other pussy lip in her mouth and slid it back and forth. It too was fully engorged when she let it go. I now realized now why she had done that, with both of them so swollen they parted leaving Gretchen's diamond hard clit fully exposed. I could actually see Gretchen's clit pulsing.

I figured Lisa would now move in for the kill and she did give Gretchen's clit another quick kiss. Gretchen's hips bucked up so violently that I thought she would break Lisa's nose. Lisa, however, had obviously been expecting it and had gotten out of the way.

As Gretchen's hips bucked, I heard her say "Oh God." In all the time we had been together, she had never spoken so much as a syllable but Lisa had her giving that age-old lust cry.

I sat stunned as Lisa now began to tongue fuck my wife but, how can I put this, backwards. I'm sure that doesn't make sense so let me explain. Lisa refused to go as Gretchen would have wanted. When Gretchen's hips rose, Lisa withdrew her tongue and when Gretchen's hips fell, she plunged in. I would have thought it a bad idea but clearly it was having quite the effect as Gretchen's hips moved up and down wildly trying to get Lisa's tongue as she wanted it. Gretchen was now more bathed in sweat than when she returned from the run.

Suddenly Lisa began her tongue fucking in exactly the rhythm that Gretchen wanted, eliciting an "Oh fuck." I had never heard Gretchen use that word in the bedroom or anywhere else. Still, it was clear Gretchen was headed straight for orgasm. I felt relieved as Gretchen would cum but wouldn't beg for it.

I should have known better because just before Gretchen could climax, Lisa stopped tongue fucking her and just softly blew across her clit, keeping her from going over the edge and letting her arousal subside a bit. After a few moments of the blowing, Lisa returned to tongue fucking Gretchen in reverse. Gretchen was going crazy with lust and need. Her hips were moving frantically, trying to get the tongue how she needed it.

And, Gretchen was voicing a nearly constant stream of moans and aahs interspersed with a quite a few "Oh Gods" and "Fucks." It was like she was a different woman, so vocal that I would have never believed it was her. At one point she actually tried to grab Lisa's head to get it to go how she wanted but Lisa simply shook her head and Gretchen's hands fell to her sides as Lisa caused another burst of pleasure.

Once again Lisa suddenly shifted the tongue fucking into exactly the rhythm of Gretchen's fucking motions. Once again, Gretchen's arousal immediately spiked. Gretchen was absolutely hurtling toward orgasm. I was sure there was no way it could be stopped this time. Indeed, Gretchen drew even closer to the precipice. It was like a rollercoaster going up that initial hill and the first car had reached the crest, but somehow Lisa kept Gretchen from going over. At first, she did absolutely nothing, giving Gretchen no stimulation at all causing her to slide back from that crest.

Then Lisa went back to softly blowing on Gretchen's clit.

I heard Gretchen sort of croak, "Please."

I'm not sure whether that counted as begging, but Lisa clearly wasn't satisfied with it and said, "Please what, Gretchen?" As soon as Lisa said it, she blew a particularly strong stream of air directly on to Gretchen's clit causing Gretchen's pussy to spasm just a bit.

It drew an "Oh fuck, please," from Gretchen and this time there was certainly a tinge of pleading to the words.

I certainly would have said that one counted but Lisa still wanted more, she wanted her triumph absolutely complete. While still blowing on Gretchen's clit so she wouldn't lose the edge to her arousal, Lisa very quietly said, "Gretchen, I can keep you in this state for a long time so you need to tell me exactly what it is you want and use my name when you do so."

I saw Gretchen kind of stiffen and I thought for a moment Lisa might have pushed it too far. But as always Lisa was a step ahead, almost like she needed Gretchen to show that last bit of resolve. Lisa had leaned in given Gretchen's clit two quick sucks and with those sucks it was over.

Gretchen's legs were shaking and she burst out, "Oh God, Lisa. I can't take anymore. For God's sake please make me cum."

Lisa looked over at me smiled. She had done exactly what she said she would. Gretchen's arousal and need had taken complete control of her. Lisa had broken what I thought was my wife's impervious control.

Lisa turned back to Gretchen. She resumed sucking Gretchen's clit softly and slowly. Gretchen was basically in one continuous long moan now. In a few moments, Lisa added the tip of her tongue softly flicking across the tip of Gretchen's clit. Obviously I couldn't see the flicking and I'll tell you later how I know that's what happened.

Lisa took her hands and used them to slide Gretchen's hands onto Gretchen's breasts. Gretchen was rougher on her nipples than I would have ever been—and in fact they were quite tender the next day—almost as if she was trying to get herself off with the sheer force of playing with her nipples. Lisa was still sucking and flicking on Gretchen's clit. Then Lisa slid a hand around and began to lightly tap on Gretchen's asshole causing this crazy motion of Gretchen's hips. First, Gretchen's hips would swing up, increasing the pressure on her clit, and then down, increasing the pressure on her asshole. Gretchen was beside herself.

Lisa slid a finger into Gretchen's pussy and began to press firmly on her g-spot. She continued all the stimulation for a few moments and then suddenly stopped. At this point, having been totally wrong or not, even I wanted Lisa to have pity on Gretchen.

But the lull was absolutely momentary. Lisa suddenly resumed it all; the sucking, the flicking, the tapping and the pressing, just as fast as she possibly could. And then the damn broke, Gretchen let out the most guttural moan I've ever heard as the tidal wave of orgasm swept over her.

The convulsions in Gretchen's pussy were so strong that she squirted, another first. One of the spasms was so intense that Gretchen practically sat bolt upright before collapsing back onto the couch. Lisa kept going and I could see one orgasm leading right into the next until it seemed the Gretchen was just one huge mass of orgasm.

This went on for a bit before Gretchen squeaked, "Stop."

Of course, even before the word was uttered, Lisa had begun to slow the pace down. She didn't altogether stop as that abrupt a halt would have been cruel. So Lisa gently led Gretchen back down to earth.

When it was over and Lisa finally pulled her face off my wife's pussy, here was the scene. Lisa's face was covered in my wife's cum and my wife had one leg draped along the couch with the other hanging limp. Gretchen's pussy was soaked as was the couch. Gretchen's entire torso was covered with the bright red of sex flush and her nipples were even redder from where she had all but tormented them. Gretchen's hair was plastered to her head. Gretchen didn't pass out, but her eyes were glassy and totally unfocused. I was sure there wasn't a coherent thought in her head and it was clear that it would be quite some time before there was. As I said, my lesbian coworker had just turned my wife inside-out. What happened next is another story.

atlas360
atlas360
29 Followers
12