Just the Good Parts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roz took him from her mouth jerking him frenziedly. "Stick your tongue out Jake!" she croaked.

"What!"

"You heard me, your tongue, stick it out!"

"But...."

Her fingers were in his mouth stretching it open.

"DO IT!"

He couldn't believe it was happening to him; but his tongue lolled out.

"Coming..." Graham moaned in a low, rasping voice.

"Swallow it. You know I want you to," Roz cooed.

Great gobs of cum shot out of Graham's turgid penis. Jake swallowed most of the first rope. But the second hit closed lips and splattered across the bridge of his nose and chin, with some dripping down onto his chest.

"Good boy, Jake," Roz exulted, somehow having replaced Graham and squatting over Jake's cum covered face. "I see you got hard eating Graham's jizm. Now you can taste your own; eat me out, sweet lips, that is, if you don't mind."

And while Jake obediently devoured her cunt and his previously deposited sperm, Roz turned to Graham and said, "Okay, you can suck him now."

Original, unpublished story.

The Commander

"Rub that pussy for me while you suck me."

"Mmm hmm," Shari moaned as she pleasured herself on his turgid cock.

Reaching behind her back to undo her bra, he said, "I'm going to take that pussy in a second, but first I have to play with those beautiful tits."

She took his cock out of her mouth. "I hope you fuck me good," she said, "I've had enough of these college boys who are usually too drunk to make a difference."

"I would have thought at their age there would be some resilience in their cocks."

"Resilience, yes; but just as I heat up they come, and then want to brag about how good they were."

"Put my cock back in your mouth," he said, and gave her heart-shaped ass a wallop. "I'm going to show you who that pussy belongs to." Shari moaned in approval. He pulled his cock out, pushed her backwards so she was lying on the bed. She wriggled out of her panties and threw them on the floor.

He slapped her cunt with his hardon. Shari moaned in anticipation of what was coming.

"Tell me who owns this pussy," he said, rubbing his member back and forth across her dampened folds.

"You do!"

He glanced at their reflection in the mirror at the foot of the bed. The fact that she was so petite made his prick look positively gigantic.

"That's right, my little slut," he growled and used the head of his prick to open her pussy lips and slowly eased himself inside.

"How do you stay so fuckin' tight?" He asked out of curiosity.

"Lots and lots of kegels."

He began using long, slow strokes, savoring each one; but refused to complement her on the pleasure she was bestowing on him. Instead, he took his cock out and slapped her cunt three consecutive times.

Shari began moaning non-stop. "God, you're going to make me cum!"

He shoved his prick back inside her and forced her legs back until they rested on his shoulders. Then he began pounding.

"Oh, shit! Oh, shit! Oh, I'm gonna cum so fuckin' hard!'

"Pull on your nipples!"

Shari quickly took hold of her nips and yanked on them. As he'd expected, it brought her excitement to another level.

"You're an even bigger slut than your daughter," he rasped. "Now, cum for me, you fuckin' slut."

"Oh, yes, oh, yes, oh, yes!"

Shari's face was flushed head to breasts as he fucked her even harder. Suddenly, her pussy clamped down on his cock as wave after wave of contractions thundered through her body.

"Are you coming?"

"OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING AND CUMMING!"

He allowed himself to come and sprayed her vagina with a profuse ejaculation. Finding himself still solid as opposed to flaccid, he kept thrusting into her, prolonging her orgasm.

He remained inside her even after her shuddering ceased. She looked up at him and smiled. "God, I'm such a slut," she said.

"I'm fucking your daughter later tonight. I may have another guy do her too."

"Can I watch? Maybe... maybe you'll do me after?"

"You can watch, but you're not getting any from either of us."

"Would you mind if I 69'ed her after?"

"No, that would be fine. Of course, we'll video it."

"Will it be on the internet?"

"Of course, that's how I make a living."

Previously unpublished story.

12