Just The Messenger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed me on the lips with a bit more fervor than necessary. At least we got the identity thing cleared up. "No problem. But I'm not going to be your sex instructor."

Joanie's eyebrows dropped. "You'd rather let me struggle with some dumb-ass in the back seat than help me figure this out? What kind of uncle are you?"

"One who's looking out for your well being."

"Well, my being isn't real well right now. I'm confused about why my body isn't working. And its not like you're not interested. You've been stiff ever since I got on your lap. You can't deny it."

"Yes, you're very sexy. But sweetheart, we're related. We just talked about incest. Don't you think that's wrong?"

"It's not like were going to get married or anything serious. You'll teach me with caring." She put her hands on her hips. Her breasts were calling for my hands, my mouth. "I don't believe you'd prefer giving Greg another shot, after he hurt me so bad."

My cock agreed with her logic but it wasn't in control. How was I going to get out of this?

She continued. "Okay, you're all negative. We don't have to do it. Just teach me. What did I do wrong?"

Much better. A conversation, hopefully with no demonstration. "Maybe nothing. Were you prepared?"

"Oh yes. I was more than ready."

"I mean physically as well as emotionally."

"Like how?"

How could I describe it? "Were you moist?"

"Huh?"

"Down below." I refused to name it.

"Was I supposed to be?"

"Yes. A woman's natural lubrication helps a man's penis penetrate."

She stuck her hand under her skirt. The back of it stroked my erection inadvertently. I hoped. "I'm dry. So that's not good?"

"Right. You need to get moist." This girl was completely lacking in basic sex education. "Didn't they teach you this stuff in school?"

"Nope. So what would make me wet and ready?"

"Stimulation. If mental doesn't work, then physical. Either way. It'll prepare your body."

"Touching down there? But he did, with his penis, and it didn't work."

"No, no this is before he attempts penetration. You said it earlier - foreplay. It gets both partners excited and prepared."

"You sure know a lot about sex."

"I study." And recently I'd gotten more practice than I ever expected. "Your partner should try various areas of your body to determine where you're sensitive."

She cupped her pointy breasts. "Like these?"

I swallowed hard. My throat was getting dry. "Anywhere you're sensitive."

"'Cause my nipples are sensitive. See?"

They were puffy all right. "They're very nice."

"You should test them, just to be sure. For when Greg and I have sex."

"I shouldn't." I hid my hands under my ass.

"Yes, you should. You're supposed to be helping me figure out why it didn't work with Greg. That's all. Don't get all up tight."

She was right. I was just helping. Besides my "no sex with family" rule was firmly in place. I took a nipple between my thumb and forefinger. It was puffed and soft, not firm at all. I pinched gently. "How does this-"

Joanie arched her back. "Ohhh God. What are you trying to do, pull it off?"

I'd barely put any pressure. "I'm sorry."

"Not a problem. Sorry I yelled. I was just hoping we'd find my erroneous zones."

"You mean erogenous?"

"That's what I said. Can you do that softer?"

"Not with my fingers."

Joanie gave me a coy sideward glance. "You could use your mouth."

I thought I saw her nipples twitch. "Oh no, I can't."

"Why not? Your lips will be softer. And maybe your saliva will help."

Fingers or mouth, did it make any difference? I placed a nipple between my lips. I let my tongue rub against the perked nubbin. Joanie moaned. "How's that?" Her hips melted against my thighs. I made sure her other nipple got equal time.

"God, that's hot." She was dry humping, slowly.

My licks turned to kissing, and the kissing to sucking. I pressed my face to Joanie's chest, her body stabilized by my hands at her sides. My mouth opened to take in more of her breast. I devoured her tit flesh, thrashing her nipples with my tongue. Joanie's breathing deepened. Her tit slid out of my mouth past my lips, getting a tongue flick as it exited.

"Ooh, that was awesome. Greg never got me that excited. Am I wet now?" she moaned. "You check."

My willpower struggled as I reached down between her thighs. It was all bare skin except for a small patch that was still in place, thank god. She moaned at my touch, even though cloth separated our skin. Dry as the Sahara. "Nope. You're not ready."

"Damn. What if my body doesn't do that?"

"All women's bodies secrete. Its physiological when you're preparing for sex."

"So maybe I wasn't ready for sex with Greg?"

"Right. And maybe you're not ready for sex now." With anyone, including me. I could hope, couldn't I?

"Damn it. Sorry, but not getting hot is getting me frustrated. I told you, something is wrong with me. I could just about burst. Can you see if there's anything wrong with me?"

"Huh?"

"Take a look. She got off my lap, lay down next to me and spread her legs wide. A flip put the skirt on her belly. She pulled the skimpy thong aside, exposing her bare naked pussy.

My cock was straining for escape. I was seeing too much. I kept my eyes on her face. "I can't see anything."

"Get closer."

"I can't do this."

"Just look, for cripes sake. Maybe I'm not built right for sex."

She was built just fine. Flared hips, strong thighs and skyward breasts. It took everything I had not to drop into her naked body and plunge my hard cock into her. Instead I moved my face close. Her pubic mound was surrounded on both sides by concave areas that curved into her thighs. The skin of those valleys was red and irritated, and there were white crusty stains. Greg, the jerk, had thumped the crevices, not her vagina. And his precum was evidence. He was incompetent. Someone would have to show Joanie how it's done. But not me. "Nothing obvious is out of place."

"Maybe on the outside. Here, take a good look." She stretched herself open. Her vaginal lips parted. She was pink and vulnerable. And dry. Not a lick of moisture.

"Looks good to me." And it did. "Just not moist." My breath caused her pubic hair to dance.

"What was that? It felt good."

"Just my breath."

"Check inside the entrance. Deeper."

"How?" Wrong question as soon as I said it.

"Use your finger or something."

The proper something would be my penis, and that was a big 'no way'. "I thought you said looking and no touching."

"And I thought you were going to help me out here. Go on."

I hesitantly placed a finger in the dry valley.

Joanie wiggled her butt. "Oh, just like Greg's penis." He was short and thin? Then how would anyone with a man-sized cock get in? "Am I starting to get wet yet?"

"No."

Joanie bucked her hips. There was an obstruction with a small hole. "Do you use a tampon?"

"No, even though I asked. Mom has me use napkins. Gross for real."

There was barely room for one finger through a gap in a thick barrier. "Your hymen is intact." I pushed a bit at it. "And it seems quite sturdy."

"So what would get me hotter? Show me. Please." Her ass wiggled. My face was already too close. "Use your mouth, like you did on my tits. Maybe your saliva will get me started. You can prime the pump."

"That's going too far." Once I went down on her, I'd be a goner.

"But we have to figure it out. If not, I'll just die." The thought of sex was intoxicating. Not that we'd do it, but the possibility coaxed me closer. We were close all right. My face to her pussy. I gave a quick lick. "Ooh that's good. Do it some more."

I decided that if I got Joanie off orally, she'd be satisfied and her demand for sex would vanish. With resolve, I buried my face against her labia and slid my tongue up and down in and out. Joanie ass bounced on the bed. I sampled her pussy with my mouth, poking my tongue through the engorged folds. We were both enjoying this aspect of our research. "Ooooh, God. That feels great! Oh. Oooooh!"

I held her hips to continue my oral attack. God, I shouldn't be doing this, but the thought of Joanie getting turned off about sex was compelling. Maybe if someone had given Harriett lessons, our sex life would be better. Or I'd have one at all. The only side effect was that I was getting hornier by the minute.

Joanie was breathing hard, panting for air. Her thighs tightened and relaxed in rhythm with my licking and tongue fucking. Then her thighs slammed my ears, she lifted her hips and arched her back. "Nnnnngggggg." Orgasm achieved. She relaxed her legs and my hearing returned.

"Wowee. Awesome. Now I get it. I have to be this hot for sex. You made me ready, you dear sweet man."

Ready? Hadn't she gotten an orgasm? Maybe she didn't know what an orgasm felt like. I pulled back, cunt juice dripping from my chin. "So how do you feel now?"

"Terrific! I got wet, didn't I?"

"Yes, quite." I wiped her moisture from my face with the back of my hand.

She stood up to unzip and drop her skirt. The panties now stretched too far no longer provided cover for her vagina. They fell of their own accord. She plopped onto the bed completely naked and spread her legs. "I'm ready for sex."

Shit! My oral attack only got her more juiced up. Literally. "Maybe you are." I was, physically, but not emotionally. She had her hymen barrier, and I had my rule. "Probably."

"So how will I know?" The silence was stifling. "Are you ready? I mean, you've been hard ever since I sat in your lap. Can I see it at least? Greg just unzipped and pushed at me. Huh? Please?"

Two young babysitters had seen my prick, but had also enjoyed it. Joanie couldn't have the same opportunity. "It wouldn't hurt to show you, I guess. But just look."

"Right, just so I can see."

I dropped my trousers and slid off my jockeys. My cock bobbed, nearly fully inflated, in front of her.

"Wow! It's a lot bigger than Greg's." Her hand surrounded it.

"I thought looking was just looking. As in, no touching." Her grip was tight, making it difficult to free myself.

"But it's throbbing. I knew you wouldn't mind." Except she was stroking me. "You're dry. Greg's was wet."

That was unusual, unless his precum was go great that it slickered up his prick. "Did you put it in your mouth?"

"No, why? Should I have?" She didn't wait for a reply, leaned forward and sucked. She was a natural. My hips thrust at the pleasure I got from her lips and tongue. She let it pop free. "You really like this, huh? Think Greg will like it?"

Why would she go back to a guy who hurt her? "Shouldn't you find someone who is kind and gentle?"

"Like you?" She kissed the tip.

I almost leaned forward to get more mouth action. "No, not like me."

"Why? You said you were gentle, earlier when I asked."

Had I said that? "I am, but I can't have sex with you. When you meet the right guy he'll help you."

"And then?" Her hand resumed stroking.

"Then you'll have great sex."

"But will he get me ready as good as you did? Greg was awful."

"The guy you pick that excites you will get you excited. That's how good sex works." And that's why Harriett and I abstained.

"But you're that guy. You've gotten me so hot, I can barely stand it. And I know I excite you. Look, your penis is all stiff. I really want to do it. Right now. Can't you pretend to be Greg? I know you're bigger and all but we wont know if the moisture problem is solved for sure unless we-"

Oh shit! "Unless we what?"

"Unless we do what Greg and I were planning."

It was a risk, but maybe if she has to say it, she'll get embarrassed and won't do it. "Tell me what you want in plain English."

Joanie squirmed in place. "I want you to take my cherry. To have sex with me for the first time. Okay?"

I wasn't going to fuck her, but she deserved something more. I didn't ask permission and fingered her again. "How about this?" I pushed my middle finger in and out, rubbing my thumb against where I expected her clitoris. She bucked on the bed. "Oh God. Oh, my uncle is finger fucking me! This is fantastic!" For added stimulation, I bent down and nibbled her nipples, pressing them firmly between my lips. Joanie was going crazy. I could barely keep my finger inside; she was throwing herself all over the bed. I felt her cunt tighten against my finger. "Uhhhhh." Her thighs closed, trapping my hand. I kept diddling, as well as I could with my hand captive. She bore down, squeezing the blood from my finger. This was truly an orgasm of significant scale. She relaxed completely, splaying her legs open. I slid my finger out, wiping it against one thigh. "There. That's what sex feels like." Although she'd been taken to new heights of sexual release, her hymen was still intact.

She sat up, woozy. Her tongue hung from the corner of her mouth. "That was really good, really good." She ran her fingertips along my cock. "I bet using a penis is even better."

What was wrong with this girl? Why wasn't twice enough? "Listen, you're lucky. You've had at least two orgasms and you still have your hymen, which feels pretty tough. Maybe you should have this taken care of surgically. Otherwise it's going to be painful no matter who does it."

"And be a laughing stock? Hell no! Some crotchety old doctor isn't going to make me a woman."

I waved my hands. "You're already a woman. Save yourself for someone who cares deeply about you. Make it special."

"Okay, okay, I know you don't want to have sex with me." She pushed me back onto the bed. "The least I can do is get you off."

She squatted on my thighs and pumped my cock fiercely. I was completely hard, and horny as the Antarctic is cold. "You're making me crazy."

"Now you know how I feel. Aunt Harriett must really love fucking you." I didn't respond but something in my expression must have given me away. "What's wrong? She doesn't? Oh God, she doesn't, does she? I can see it on your face." Her firm strokes became caresses that were even more exciting.

"Sex isn't a priority with her." Hell, it's not even on her to-do list.

"God, you must be horny all the time. It's making me nuts, being all revved up. How can you stand it?"

"I try not to think about it." I felt my ears burning.

"You're embarrassed. So how do you take of yourself? Shit! Do you cheat on Aunt Harriett?" She glanced down at my pulsing penis, as she continued massaging its length. "Do you fuck other women? Neighbor ladies?"

Joanie was much too close to the truth, and I was much too close to an orgasm of my own. "I don't want talk about it."

"Okay, have your secrets." She stood, hands on her hips. "I'm all moist and you're leaking."

"That's precut. Lubrication to help with penetration."

"See! Your body is ready. It's smarter than you are."

She was right. My body was as ready for fucking as I had ever been. "No way. You've done enough. Really."

She plopped down next to me. "You're crazy do you know that? Anybody in their right mind would have fucked me already."

I held her hand. "I love you too much, if that makes any sense."

"You do? Then massage my shoulders and I'll pretend you're Daddy. He does it, once in a while, when I'm tense. Please?"

"Okay." No harm. Her father was not an object of lust. "Sit back."

She straddled my thighs facing backwards. At least that way, her tits wouldn't tempt me. I went to work on her shoulders.

"Oh that's nice. It relaxes me. I love you, daddy."

I kept massaging. If she was fantasizing about me being her father, I was safe. She didn't view him as a sexual partner.

"Ooh, your fingers are draining all the stress. Tell me you love me back."

Fucking Joanie would drain my balls. "I love you, too."

Joanie turned her body half way and snuck a kiss on the lips.

I'd always kissed Annie on the cheek, leaving lip kissing for Harriett, back when we did kiss. "Is that how you kiss tour father?"

"No. This is." She pressed her face to mine. Her lips trembled moist and separated. I let my mouth take the tip of my tongue. "There. How's that?"

"Inappropriate for a father and daughter, in my opinion."

"Not if they love each other. Rub my sides and waist."

She was anybody's sex dream come true. She was also my niece. How could Arnold live with a beauty like this and get affected. "Does your father ever touch you, sexually I mean?"

"Daddy? No, never. Not like you have. My tits. Hold my tits."

I moved my hands from her sides around to the front of her body. Her breasts fit nicely into my hands. "They feel nice." My dick was sticking up between her thighs.

"Can't you do something with your penis?"

In our position there was one obvious choice, and I wasn't going there. At least, my cock wasn't. "Just ignore it."

"Fat chance of that! Let me take care of it." Joanie stood, faced me, sat back down and grabbed my unbendable appendage. She guided my dick so that any motion slid it along the furrow of her vagina. Oral stimulation and finger fucking had made her cunt slippery. And I faced that same slippery slope - sex with Joanie. Fear of man-eating bears had taken me over the top with Ditz. Alyssa Bollard's mother had coached me past my boundary and into her daughter. Natalie Needham-Cohen had demanded it in the gynecologist's office - the first time anyone had used blackmail to intimidate me. With Miss Anne Thrope, a secretary in our office, it had been desperation for sex as a punishment.

Joanie had waited for a year to fuck her boyfriend and then he screwed it up. Was that sufficient reason to break my rule of no sex with relatives? How long had Harriett been unavailable to me before Ditz broke through? The consequences of this decision were enormous. If I could have sex with a relative then there were no boundaries. I could have sex with anyone. Anytime. Anywhere. My dick smiled.

My fingertips slipped from her shoulders to her chest, my palms on her nipples.

"Yeah, right there." She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me needy, passionately. I kissed back with the same enthusiasm. My dick beat against her belly.

She broke off our smooching. "What kind of rule is it that let's you touch me all over and rub your fat penis between by legs but not go all the way?"

A dumb one, based in how she made it sound. "I won't have sex with relatives." There. I'd said it out loud.

She smiled. "Is that it? If I was a stranger you wouldn't hesitate?" Joanie scratched her head and paused. "So how many non-relatives have you had sex with?"

"Huh?"

"The rule makes it found like you'll have sex with anybody except relatives. Which makes me wonder why that's the boundary. I mean, the rule doesn't say no sex except with Aunt Harriett. Which means sex with others is permitted. I'm just curious how many times you've exercised your rights."

"A few." She didn't have to know the details.

"Really? Wow, I never would have guessed. Younger or older?"

"Joanie, don't make this harder than it is."

She squeezed my dick. "It gets harder than this?" She smiled. "You know, your rule gives you a lot of freedom."

"What do you mean?"

"You've probably had sex with neighbors, friends, coworkers, even strangers and didn't violate the rule. So I should have had you pretend to be a stranger instead of my father? When was the last time you fucked a stranger anyway?"

"None of your business." Neither was my prick but it remained the object of her attention and fondling. God, how was I ever going to get my penis down from all this titillation?

"So you had sex with a stranger. What was it like? Did you kiss?"

She'd refused. "My sex life is none of your business."

"And you're not willing to ignore the fact that I'm your niece?"

I was steadfast. "Now you understand."

"That's a shame, for both of us." She pulled down hard on my cock. "You're really stubborn. I'll give you that. But so am I. Shit, with me waiting a year and you refusing, maybe willpower is in our DNA." She froze in place, her hand gripping my cock. A wicked grin eased onto her face. "Harvey, we're not relatives!"