Just The Night I Needed

Story Info
I got a bit of pain and he got a gallon of squirt.
1.5k words
4.41
23.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we sat on the steps, waiting for the moment when we could trust the sleep cycles of the children tucked in upstairs, I looked at him with mischief in my eyes. "You know what I want to do? As soon as they're asleep, I want rough, hurried sex at the nearest convenient location. Then, I want to have a few drinks and enjoy our evening, and then I want to do something kinky."

He laughed as he confessed that he was thinking the exact same thing, and we each resumed to our beers. Something dark and full for him, and it's light cousin for me. Of course, a waking child interrupted the first phase of our plan, but we did manage to enjoy our evening (and our beers) before finally heading up to the bedroom.

We attacked each other instantly, hands and mouths everywhere. Clothes were scattered amongst our feet as his body demanded that I lay face down on the bed. I felt him get up and walk away, but when I turned to investigate, I saw that he was heading to the closet. The closet that contains a chest. A chest that is full of toys. A smile spread across my face as I lay my head back down. I didn't need to see what he was grabbing, I would find out soon enough.

He rubbed his hands on my thighs as I lay there, my breath coming in slow moans at his touch. Then came the Wartenberg wheel. He pressed it on my thighs and moved it up and down my skin, the pokes from the metal tines bringing my nerves to full attention. He knew all of the most sensitive places; the outside of my hips, the crease beneath my ass, the folds of my labia. I could hear my moans amplifying into squeaks, and knew that squeals would soon follow.

His fingers touched my cunt, which was dripping with anticipation. He touched my clit just long enough to make me desperate for more before moving to the bamboo cane. It tapped lightly along my ass and thighs, not hurting yet, just bouncing and demanding my attention. In quick time the light taps turned to stinging slaps, and then they were carefully timed and thoughtfully placed blows.

I focused on holding still, on not making too much sound. I know how cathartic this is for him when I'm still and quiet, and I get so much more out of it when I have the peace of mind of knowing that he's getting peace of mind. So I held back, I practiced restraint, and the pain was so fucking good. I could feel my skin turning red and hot, and I could feel his body next to mine. Whenever I felt like I might become overwhelmed, I turned my face toward him. Even though I couldn't see his face, I could always catch a glimpse of some part of his anatomy, and that flesh would calm me, allow me to carry on.

He moved to cane to my wet slit, the tip of it teasing me. I arched my back, raising my ass in the air the way I know he likes it, and the thin, cold tip of the bamboo entered me. My moans begged him for more. Without words, speaking in primal sounds, I begged him to enter me. And he did.

Asking permission to cum isn't a regular part of our lovemaking, but when I'm in subspace, it comes naturally, automatically. After a very small number of thrusts from that cock that I crave so deeply, I already felt my muscles beginning to tighten in anticipation of the orgasm I needed so desperately. "Can I? Can I?"

No. That was all he said. No. I wasn't allowed to cum yet. A whimper escaped my throat. A pathetic, whining noise that I knew would have no affect on him. So I forced my muscles to freeze, loving that feeling of being right at the edge, but hating the fact that I couldn't fall off of it. "That feels so fucking good" was out of my mouth before I knew I would say it.

"Oh does it, now?" His reply came swiftly as he pulled out of me.

I felt my body convulse as I pressed my ass into the air, my pussy searching for him as if it had a mind of its own. A whispered "no" may have passed through my throat. It may have even been a scream. All I knew was that I wanted him inside of me, but this wasn't about what I wanted. I loved that it wasn't about what I wanted.

He returned to the cane, which did nothing to satiate my desires, but kept me locked under his control with increasingly productive abundance. I was an animal trapped in a cage, and that cage was my need to satisfy his sadism, as satisfying his sadism was the only way to satisfy my masochism. And I knew, without question, that if I was a good girl, my reward would be amazing.

The pain was beautiful. He pulled my right leg off of the bed, leaving me in a horribly uncomfortable position as he continued to mark my skin again and again. I could feel wetness dripping from my greedy cunt as the cane stung my flesh. His erection teased me mercilessly as my consciousness focused on it. It touched my thigh as he moved around me. Just for a second, I felt it, knowing that it would be inside of me again soon.

He pulled my other leg off of the bed, leaving me face down with my ass and slit completely exposed. He carelessly kicked my legs open at my feet before he began to fuck me again. I was ready to cum instantly, but he didn't even let me ask. He demanded that I hold it. His voice wasn't angry or demanding, but playful and amused, which was so much worse and so much better all at the same time. I think I began to beg. My mind was no longer a part of my body. I became my cunt. A wanton hole. A body part that was throbbing and aching for release. All I wanted was to let the convulsions squeeze this beautiful cock inside of me.

He pulled out abruptly, and I felt a small stream of squirt shoot from my body. The sensation was like allowing a starving man a single lick from his favorite meal. I thrashed and writhed and I forced my body to stop, for in that moment, I could have easily continued the orgasm that was triggered by his swift retreat, even without him inside of me. But I was determined to obey. Cumming now would only diminish the release he was building up inside of me.

He began to spank me, his open hand striking my ass again and again from a variety of angles. He used a slow and deliberate pace, but satisfied our need for chaos by moving erratically and forcing me to keep guessing. As I began to tense before the strikes, he began to change his rhythm. I could feel my flesh bounce and writhe at his touch.

And then he wasn't there. I lay breathless, waiting for another strike that didn't come. I frantically turned in his direction, only to see him gathering a towel. "I think this might get messy," he said with a grin. I bit my lip and smiled as he directed me to lay facing up on top of the towel.

He climbed on top of me and began making love to me. It was rough and fast and hard, but with his face toward mine, it was no longer the fucking that we had done earlier with my face in the bed. My entire being was filled with the pleasure between us, and I felt myself building to orgasm once again. "Can I?"

"Yes. Cum," was all he had to say. My mind went blank as I allowed my body to reach the plateau that I had been thrashing on for the entire scene before finally diving off of it. My orgasm was so violent, I actually forced him out of me. My squirt drenched us both, and I could actually hear it splashing off of his body as I bucked and thrashed beneath him. He raised himself off of me and watched, his eyes wide with pleasure and amusement toward the level of frenzy he had allowed me to achieve. My hand reached furiously toward my center, feeling the sweet juice all over me, and quickly reaching for him, not wanting the feeling to stop. I guided his cock back into my spasming cunt and my orgasm continued as he rammed into me again and again. Even as it subsided, I was so on fire, the orgasm never really ended until I felt him throbbing inside of me with his own release.

It took several seconds for me to finally come back to earth, his body resting atop mine. All I could say was "thank you," followed by many kisses and declarations of love. He was quick to make sure I was ok, that it hadn't been too much, and I was quick to assure him that it was perfect.