Just The One Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,712 Followers

She looked at me when I walked in. She gave me a faint smile and I asked her if she heard anything yet?

"No, they're supposed to run the test today. Jeff, I love you and want you to know that I will never marry another man."

"Why are you telling me this, do you know something?"

"The baby is dark complected. I'm sure you're not the father."

I had tears in my eyes. I wanted to be the father, I really did. I just got up and left the hospital.

The doctor called me with the results the following day. I wasn't the father. I went to the lawyer and started divorce proceedings. It was the hardest thing I have ever done. I knew this was cutting the ties with the only woman I have ever loved.

As far as Dave is concerned he left for Mexico the day he heard Judy was pregnant.

I'm now waiting for the divorce to become final. That will definitely be the worst day of my life.

Cheating has big consequences. It not only hurts the person cheated on but also the kids, parents, in-laws, other family members and friends. Nobody wins, every one loses.

Not every story has a happy ending.
Thank you for reading my story.
Comments welcome

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,712 Followers
12